Hillary Clinton is the definition of a failure

Hillary Clinton is the definition of a failure.

Other urls found in this thread:

tracytwyman.com/hillary-clinton-is-the-whore-of-babalon-and-not-human/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obamacare......stays
Mexico......not paying for the wall
President.....under investigation
Cabinet........unconfirmed
Supreme Court Spot.........unfilled
Budget.......about to screw a lot of people
Trump supporters........left high and dry
Trump.......golfing

I have no horse in the US political race, but from a third party perspective I'd say a lot of American citizens are about to become the world's biggest loser.

RIP

FPBP

thankfully her daughter is all win

Whatever
Were glad Hilary won the popular vote. Sup Forums was never pro Trump anyway

Fuck off, nigger.

What the fuck is with assholes acting like Sup Forums is some homogenous political ideology?

Technically, she won the popular vote, but due to the fucking idiocy that was the electoral college, that didn't matter and instead we have a complete loser like Trump in the White House.

she was well aware of the fucking idiocy before and during the election yet failed to mention it, until she lost

>Obamacare......stays - Because the alternative was just as bad. Smart people knew that
>Mexico......not paying for the wall - Yes they will through import taxes
>President.....under investigation - due to manufactured fake information
>Cabinet........unconfirmed - Due to fucking Dems
>Supreme Court Spot.........unfilled - Stupid Dems again
>Budget.......about to screw a lot of people - Proof?
>Trump supporters........left high and dry - Not even. We are definitely going strong and MAGA
>Trump.......golfing - Who the fuck cares? He is getting shit done

your argument is invalid

Obama tried to pass Obamacare and he had 57 democrats in the senate and 257 democrats in the house and he failed to pass it the first time. That didn't mean it was over
Trump has 52 republicans in the senate and 241 in the house and failed to pass it. That doesn't mean trump care will never pass.
Notice that the EXACT same thing happened with Obama and Trump on healthcare. The only difference is that Trump is waiting for Obamacare to fuck up and then he will try to pass Trumpcare again.
Failing to pass a major piece of legislation does not make you a shitty president.

>we have a complete loser like Trump in the White House.
>we
>leaf

Agree
Except the Obamacare part
Trump care has competition across the country and it doesn't force you to have insurance.
It's not perfect but it's better.

Well, let's unpack some stuff here:

- Last week James Comey PUBLICLY and formally announced the investigation into Trump's Russia ties. The FBI aren't in the business of beginning potentially president toppling investigations based on 'fake information'.

- As for the Cabinet and the Supreme Court picks, well, the US Senate only needs a simple majority of 51 votes before candidates reach the executive branch ethics panel. Considering the Republicans currently have 52 seats in the senate, blaming this on Democrats is null and void.

- Budget. You can Google the outline of Trump's budget right now. The military wins big, of course to cover that $50B hole, you have to start cutting LOTS of services. The EPA is losing close to 28% of its funding, which is odd considering it only accounts for 0.01% of the US budget. You probably heard the uproar around Meals on Wheels too.

- Mexico, lol, Trump's idea to increase import taxes was floated a while ago....and shot down. What's the point of business' using cross border labor if it suddenly becomes as expensive as locally sourced products? The business community will flip out. It won't happen. Ever. That leaves YOU paying for it one way or another. Trump has already floated the idea in his new budget.

- Obamacare? The Republicans have had 7 years to create an alternative, and instead they simply used one that Paul Ryan had laying around. Ryancare has been around in one form or another for years. The lack of an alternative shows that for the last 8 years the Republican's have had their finger up their arse doing sweet FA.

- And Trump supporters, the budget is going to hit them the hardest. This is a 'rust belt' rebellion remember? The services being cut are being utilized mostly in Pro-Trump states. I'm sure YOU feel fine in middle class America, but where it matters they're about to be F'd in the A.

Just type 'I voted for you' into Twitter or facebook sometime....hilarity ensues

>FBI aren't in the business of beginning potentially president toppling investigations based on 'fake information'

Stopped reading there

>he listens to cnn

That really cheers me up.
I always thought I was the biggest loser.
Now I can always think at least I'm not Hillary.

>all win

SIDE OF BEEF LOSER

Why do you say that?
Just because she's never "accomplished" any of her stated goals doesn't matter.
Superior beings like Herself can only be judged by their intentions, which are pure and enlightened.
Its when We have to come down to your level that Persons of Stature are misunderstood...due to you conservacucks not being all smart and stuff and junk. Like we are. So there. Losers.

haha whatever cunt. I will say this though, it won't be an FBI investigation or a scandal that will do Trump the most damage, it'll be his budget.

I watched ultra-conservative Tony Abbott soar in the Australian elections with a landslide victory against the left, only to be kicked out less than 2 years later, not because of a scandal or a blunder, but because of a budget that was so toxic even his supporters and own party turned on him.

It doesn't take CNN to know that when you fuck with people's money, especially those that don't have any, you shouldn't expect to last long.

The other side of the argument

Comey: Here in America you can accuse ANYONE of ANY crime whether it real OR fake. So Comey announced the investigation not because there IS proof. He did it so we know he is trying to FIND proof. Evidently you don't know how the US court system works.

Cabinet and S.C picks: 52 seats is not much. It just takes losing 3 republicans to fail so almost ALL republicans must agree on the pick in order to not fail (assuming there's no bi-partisan support). Getting your whole party to agree something is Extremely hard.

Budget: I don't know enough about the budget to have an opinion on it. But I agree with more military (We are being threatened by North Korea right now and we need to kill isis). Also only 3% of meals on wheels is federal funded so I don't think it's going anywhere.

Mexico: Even if prices go up we can't keep on losing jobs. In the long run it will help because there will be more jobs available which will grow the economy.

Obamacare: We couldn't pass a new healthcare system because Obama was in the way and the idea of repeal and replace came up when trump was running (before it was just repeal)

Rust Belt: Trump is going to add import taxes that will bring jobs back which at least makes up for the budget thing (assuming what you're saying is true)
Or help the rust belt despite the budget.

The election is over.

Chelsea is so fucking ugly that getting a blowjob from her would count as anal sex.

many shills here i see.

Hillary is racist trash. democrats were racist in the beginning . leftist fag

>We are being threatened by North Korea
Literally a non issue

>we need to kill isis
While truth, ISIS would have been defeated anyway, they wouldn't last 1 year, but now with Trumps budget will probably last half a year.

For me is a waste of money.

If Hillary hadn't sucked Bill's ballsack 20 million years ago and married him, she would have ended up some two bit cat lady lawyer in some backwater shithole in Arkansas.

A MAN got her everything she ever had.

The second she had to do something on her own, like run for POTUS, she went right back to being a fucking failure.

>Never pro Trump
I see the tactics Shareblue is using. They're trying to rewrite the past to make it seem like Sup Forums is left. Interesting. But guess what. Sup Forums always remembers. You can't just fundamentally change what Sup Forums is or else it wouldn't be the same. It wouldn't be as powerful. The meme magic wouldn't be as strong.

tracytwyman.com/hillary-clinton-is-the-whore-of-babalon-and-not-human/