Holy shit fuck this guy

Holy shit fuck this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpYh9iuOEW0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He will be eaten alive by his precious illegals, once the gibs run out.

That's actually nice to see someone stand by their convictions, even if they're wrong.

The city inhabitants definitely won't agree after shit starts falling apart though, and he'll be politically destroyed.

>the government is the primary payer of illegals who have under the table jobs.
Hes fucking the legal citizens of the state. Not to say he isn't also potentially screwing the illegals too, but legal citizens will be hurt by this bad.

Challenge accepted

they dont think that far, he hopes he will die by then, he will be fine even if his kids get raped and murdered

Needs to be sharing a cell with Rahm Emmanuel and any other mayors who refuse to comply with the law.

Such Bullshit. what do illegal bums contribute to these cities? Free medical and welfare. You get enough of them your city will be a shithole.

>someone stand by their convictions,
May I rape your sister?
>standing by my convictions

Sessions: "DEAL!"

Drumpfkins BTFO

I thought that was Glenn Beck.

>I thought that was Glenn Beck.
Sure you did.

WON'T THE TAX PAYERS BE THRILLED

>TFW your mayor is a feckless nigger who renigged on his comments
>D-Denver isn't a sanctuary city

Yeah, my ass.

Well, good luck.

Okay.
I mean, I don't actually give a shit if they deport them all or just don't get any money anymore, both is fine with me.

Translation:

I am willing to make sure you all suffer no mater what you couldn't even bribe me to keep you guys safe.

Why is the northwest so cucked bros? I can't stand it anymore.

I don't get why these democrats are so hardass on this. I totally understand why they support open borders and shit, but why risk that sweet federal dough for some shitty beaners and a few votes. It's not like they would suddenly be voted out in their heavily blue districts without illegals.

He looks like some drunk irish guy but fatter

>turning down federal funding

How about not fuck him. I couldn't give a shit less what Seattle does as long as I don't have to pay for it.

Seattle gonna become Detroit 2.0?

You should give a fuck. It sets a precedent for other cuck leaders to follow.
It's Seattle now but tomorrow it'll be Minneapolis and Denver and Houston

>It's Seattle now but tomorrow it'll be Minneapolis and Denver and Houston

Good thing I don't live in any of those shitholes then.

Sorry you don't understand my point.
They are still places in your country.
You don't want your country to be represented by a bunch of libcucks do you?

Virtue signalling + cheap labor to artificially "fix" the economy in their districts since most of them are too inept to fix the underlying problems.

t. NYC

>lose all federal funding
>to protect the illegals who are leeching off your federal funding

No he won't.

He will demand the fed govt step in and say that trump has abandoned America. With zero irony.

The media will report the exact same story.

Democrats. Not fucking once.

What about all the homeless people in Seattle?

>tfw the nigger won the houston mayor race by like 1%
Now that guy does actually have a pretty good reason to keep the illegals around.

I guess, but this is fucking Seattle. There can't be that many mexicans up there. It seems easier to virtue signal some other way.

yep, and California (the state that's already bankrupt) will collapse like a ton of bricks after there federal funds are revoked.

Oh it will be so glorious to see...........

Your wish is granted. Say goodbye to your money.

>federal government pulls out funding to washington's roads and begins to move the boomer support to LA, also defunds all universities
>WAIT NO STOP I DIDN'T MEAN *EVERY* PENNY

>You don't want your country to be represented by a bunch of libcucks do you?

I don't give a shit about libcucks half a continent away. We aren't a "country", we're a glorified shopping mall. Balkanization is inevitable.

politicians love money above all else. he will cave.

It doesn't even have to be Mexicans.

Here in NYC we have LOADS of illegals from Central and South America along with China.

Good luck to the last sanctuary city that gets every single remaining illegal

>A TIDE OF ORCS ARE COMING TO GOBBLE US UP
t. totally intelligent well informed citizens

>NYC
Well duh.

But seriously, Seattle cannot have that many illegals. It seems silly to me, but then again so is liberalism in general.

So basically we're pushing them all to be libertarians that think state rights matter more? Cool.

Use the money they would of wasted on African dance lessons and dumb worthless bike lanes on things we actually need. Like walls and military.

MUH CHEAP VEGITBLS

The constitution apportions electoral votes by # of persons in state, not # of citizens. If you got rid of illegal immigrants California would lose something like 3 electoral votes and several other blue states would lose 1 apiece.

>would of

>Willing to risk
>risk
Sounds like he's gambling that when it comes down to it, Trump won't actually withdraw federal funding, or at least not a significant amount.

If so, he's wrong.

Sorry, change it to "absolutely wasted"

That doesn't sound right, how can they have an accurate number of illegal immigrants?

>mfw this guy is talking about 'our community' when he lives in a gated white neighborhood with a security guard at the front gate

BUDGET SURPLUS IS COMING DOWN BOYS

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

They count on their votes and cheap labor

they give drivers licenses to them, that's not a joke. if you want to vote in california you have to acquire photo ID, you can do that while being an illegal, you'll be counted as a person "with residence in the state", you won't be counted as a citizen. the census ignores this.

just take the people who were born in the US away from the people that have drivers licenses in california, and you now have millions of tacos waiting to be thrown over the wall.

thats awesome

lets hope he does it

he will be run out of office

are you saying all white people look alike RACIST

Assault gifs now

Wrong side of history.
Making decisions that will affect generations to come.

Oh right, I remember just after Trump won the DMV were scrubbing their database to remove the 'not a citizen' flag.

I think it is though...and happy Cesar Chavez day, fellow Denver comrade!

Census tracks the number of people in state. There's no way of directly knowing how many are illegal immigrants since they'll lie and say they are legal, but you can guess based on other data.

My college literally said they would not give up any illegal immigrants even if they lost funding.

They are willing to lay off hundreds of teachers, throw away thousands of students academic progress, and close the school to cater to some fucking illegal immigrants.

Please just let Trump bring the national guard in and kill any one harboring illegal immigrants.

Thankfully the people who voted him into office probably aren't, so when they lose that funding they'll kick him the fuck out.

deficit, retard, last surplus was in the 90s

>Seattle destroyed by Mexican nationals
>Somehow this is Trump's fault

We really don't know how many, estimates are around 12-20 million...
12-20 million people who pay no federal income tax and liberals think we can keep this up.

Telling shitlibs they're on the wrong side of history now is a 10/10 way of trolling them. It's true, and deep down they know it. Globalism is getting btfo and nationalism is rising worldwide.

pretty much, yeah. he doesn't think Trump will do it

Well, on the other hand it is great for businesses to get cheap labour

>Supports illegals
>Calls undocumented to be PC and hip
>illegals take jobs from minority and legal immigrants, ruining their lives
>jobs taken also screw unions, ruining there's
>illegals use more, on average, state subsidies than legal citizens
>crime and drugs are also higher, on average
>literally deincetivize the American dream and legal citizenship efforts by people wanting to come
>literally no factual basis to like them, other than pure feelings and to not be labeled a meanie by the SJW squad

lmao. Fortunately my uni didn't completely cuck out. Mine basically said that the will comply with Federal officials, as an enormous amount of their budget comes from Federal assistance, but they repeatedly emphasized heavily how "inclusive" and "supportive" they were of everybody.

lol it was like full damage control. It also didn't help that for the past couple years my college has been suffering from a budget crises anyways.

>willing to risk every penny of other people's money

they are lying. none of them actually believe that the funding will be cut, the moment the money stream actually does dry up they'll be the first to light the torches

I can't wait for that moment.
The moment they eat their shit licking grins.

i've heard much higher numbers from an IRS mate of mine, around 35 to 45 million nation wide. apparently it's causing huge problems, mainly in budget allocation. there are so many people in some areas that the roads are literally being overloaded, the sewerage system can't handle the amount of people, and so on. but both the federal government and apparently the state government in most places doesn't want to admit they have an immigration problem, so they keep the budget for these services artificially low.

This. Strong arming only works if you actually use the arm, and Sessions doesn't seem like one to pussyfoot around.

This.
Colouring books, playdoh and bubble blowers for the safe space aren't cheap.

Maybe the genes for exploration come with more liberal attitudes. I wonder if West coast Whites have more hunter-gatherer DNA than the South and Midwest.

The problem will be the media and other Jew organs whipping the Left and their pets into a frenzy.

>seattle raises taxes to fund even higher starbucks wages
>levies taxes against businesses
>boeing and MS leave
>all the thousands of businesses that feed them leave
>nothing left but heroin and coffee and $19 Big Macs
This is going to be good.

SNAP users gon get BTFO

Good. The only way they will be able to sustain their massive gibs population is to astronomically hike taxes on business.
Let the businesses all leave and watch as these moron's "convictions" are strong enough to allow their cities to fall into 3rd world status

The Pacific Northwest is insane

These are the communist lunatics they're protecting youtube.com/watch?v=fpYh9iuOEW0

>three months into his presidency and he still hasn't cut funding to sanctuary cities
What the fuck?

Oh yeah, people that don't pay taxes in general the numbers are that high, I was just talking about illegals.

Promise vs policy. The gov't works at a snail's pace.

rural and suburban retards etc

Damn Kiwi.....our government knows what we eat for dinner and what we watch on T.V.
You think they don't know who lives here?

He could do it with an executive order.

I remember there was a two part st: deep space 9 episode where they already showed sanctuary cities, oh and there was a wall, but it kept people in instead out. Fucking star trek man, always predicting the future

no, as in illegals. you have an apartment block owned by a group, every floor is then registered to someone in that group, the illegals pay rent to that cunt, and magically you've turned 50 illegals into one upstanding citizen living the american dream. if trump wanted to start a race war he could just do the math and drop the actual number of illegals and they would be removed without ICE doing a damn thing.

>Protect everyone in the community
>Even though they should not be here in the first place

Is it some kind of sexual fetish when it comes to illegals with the democrats and liberals?

At least on the right they can say cheap labor.

>he thinks he's being a hero
what a faggot

Nice digits.

If you think guys wearing pepe masks are on the "right side of history", you're a fucking nutjob.

I don't think it is, you just have two types going there, since Washington state and Oregon(for example) are the last continental frontier it has that untouched spirit that attract liberals. But it also attracts outdoorsmen and libertarians and people that want to live free. The real difference comes in when the quiet outdoorsman is represented by the disproportionately mouthy liberal, it makes it seem worse when the real men shut the fuck up and carry on, and all you ever hear is wow the northeast is so whiney and liberal. Sorry for the book

Nah you're spot on.
It's just unfortunate that the mouthy liberal is just that. Mouthy, and liberal. These fucks never ever shut up or fuck off.

>and he'll be politically destroyed.

He'll just say that his shit city's situation is proof that Drumpf only cares about the rich, and retarded normalfags will eat it up.

And it would probably be overturned by another homosexual Obama-appointed judge. Trump was never going to be able to abuse his power the way Obama did. Too many powerful people want to shit in his coffee for him to get away with it. Like it or not, Trump has to play by the rules.

>I have a nice paycheck from the state that's guaranteed so I will STAND TALL WITH MY CITIZENS AND #RESIST!

Most are too mentally unstable to understand the concept of voting multiple times for demorats, they cannot be bought by conventional means like money, because if they had a concept of money they wouldn't be o the street in the first place dems btfo

This guy would never let a penny go just to protect some people he's all about that paper.

He's in bed with child traffickers