Can anyone redpill me on China? What do I need to know?

Can anyone redpill me on China? What do I need to know?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign
newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/
mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366
americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-real-reason-china-desperate-stop-thaad-19895
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2076346/why-chinas-rush-urbanise-created-slew-ghost-towns
youtube.com/watch?v=CZgKtf2W69c
youtube.com/watch?v=XF-MDuXXiSI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1204787/pdf/ge1301139.pdf
scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118489225/#118492064
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118489225/#118492481
youtube.com/watch?v=xsiEVDkT7Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=q5nncHiaXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=dNf31CaXnvo
youtube.com/watch?v=gR3acgThlYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tUx45I04e7M
youtube.com/watch?v=77KLlA8E4Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfmOUpZ_Kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont trust chinks

They're fucked in the head. That's all you need to know.

bubble economy, will be btfo'd by India after America eventually goes down under

What about Japanese?

Why do chinks love dying so much?

>Taiping Rebellion 1850-64
>100,000,000 dead

>Great Chinese Famine 1958-62
>55,000,000 dead

>Four Famines 1810-49
>45,000,000 dead

>Three Kingdoms War 220-280AD
>40,000,000 dead

>An Lushan Rebellion 755-763AD
>36,000,000 dead

>Landlord Classicide under Mao 1946-49
>28,000,000 dead

>Laogai Forced Labour System 1945-76
>27,000,000 dead

>Second Sino-Jap War 1937-45
>25,000,000 dead

>Qing Conquest of Ming Dynasty 1616-62
>25,000,000 dead

>Chinese Famine of 1907
>25,000,000 dead

>Dungan Revolt 1862-77
>20,770,000 dead

>Conscription Killings and Famine under CNG 1928-46
>18,522,000 dead

>Conquest of Timur
>17,000,000 dead

>Northern Chinese Famine 1876–79
>13,000,000 dead

>Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 1966-76
>10,000,000 dead

>Famine and Disease in China during Japanese Invasion 1937-45
>10,000,000 dead

>Chinese Civil War 1927-49
>8,000,000 dead

>Yellow Turban Rebellion 184-205AD
>7,000,000 dead

>Chinese Famine of 1936
>5,000,000 dead

>Miao Rebellion 1854-73
>4,900,000 dead (60% of Miao ethnic pop)

>Second Indochina War 1955-75
>3,800,000 dead

>1931 China Floods
>3,700,000 dead

>Chinese Famine of 1928-30
>3,000,000 dead

>Chinese Drought of 1941
>3,000,000 dead

>Three Alls Policy 1940-41
>2,700,000 dead

>Campaign to Suppress Counter-Revolutionaries 1950-51
>2,000,000 dead

>1887 Yellow River Flood
>2,000,000 dead

>Warring States Period 475-221BC
>1,500,000 dead

>Chinese Occupation of Tibet 1950-present
>1,200,000 dead

>Du Wenxiu Rebellion 1856-73
>1,100,000 dead

>Hakka Genocide by Qing Empire 1855
>1,050,000 dead

>Yellow Tiger Massacre 1644-46
>1,000,000 dead

>Warlord Era in China 1900-27
>910,000 dead

>1938 Yellow River Flood (man-made)
>900,000 dead

>1556 Shaanxi earthquake
>830,000 dead

>Yangzhou Massacre of 1645
>800,000 dead

>1976 Tangshan earthquake
>779,000 dead

>1938 Yellow River flood
>700,000 dead

>Dzungar genocide 1755-58 by Qing/Manchu
>600,000 dead (80% of Dzungar ethnic pop)

>Wei-Jie War and Genocide 350-351AD
>400,000 dead (Jie were completely exterminated)

>1642 Yellow River Flood (man-made)
>378,000 dead (China's small Jewish population wiped out)

>Typhoon Nina and Dam Failures of 1975
>350,000 dead

>1851 Yellow River Flood and Nian Rebellion 1851-68
>300,000 dead

>Xinhai Revolution of 1911
>220,000 dead

>Boxer Rebellion 1899-1901
>150,000 dead

>White Lotus Rebellion 1796-1806
>120,000 dead

even chinks don't trust chinks

>sneeze
>kill 6 zillion chinks

They are ruthless in getting money even if it means immorally running others lives while achieving it.

They are generally timid however, white men can fuck any chink up. Just don't let them immigrate en masse.

t. A banana

these numbers can't be real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Pests_Campaign

Based Britposter

>They are ruthless in getting money even if it means immorally running others lives while achieving it.

this. So much this. Never ever do business with china. It´s common practice to try to get the most profit out of the trade and fuck up their business partner as hard as they can.

>posting a picture of the best dota2 player this world has ever seen

True, I'm a chink I don't trust any of them, only few Canadian chinks

that would be BSJ

>best fucking player the world has ever fucking seen you guys

China is amongst the worst plagues the world is facing right now. A country filled with hypocrites, subhumans that don't care if their own brethren have a stroke and die right in front of their noses,superstitious little shits that still believe in magic methods to grow your penis 5 inches bigger and compulsive liars that do whatever to get the most profit.

Even niggers cant breed fast enough to recoup from these kind of losses

What is the Eternal Chink's secret?

Listen to the based chink-hating Viet.

The Chinese are a cancer upon humanity, and one of the biggest threats facing the west.

This is just your threadly reminder that all chinks are racially self-serving insects that will do everything in their power to subvert your country and loot it for the chink motherland:

newobserveronline.com/chinese-immigrant-arrested-spying-china/

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/05/19/china-espionage-technology/27570735/

mercurynews.com/2012/11/29/asian-workers-now-dominate-silicon-valley-tech-jobs/

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

>Chinese corporate espionage costs the US hundreds of billions of dollars a year.

washingtonpost.com/realestate/wealthy-chinese-buyers-are-a-growing-force-in-us-real-estate-markets/2016/10/13/15ab3cba-7441-11e6-8149-b8d05321db62_story.html?utm_term=.0e19b1297366

americanpolicy.org/2014/04/25/is-the-u-s-being-colonized-by-red-china/

>Chinese are buying up massive amounts of US real estate and subtly colonizing the US.

Kill them all/drive them out of your countries before it's too late, the only good chink is a dead one.

>Taiping Rebellion 1850-64
>100,000,000 dead
Holy fuck never knew that.

chinese girls are picky

True, I'm a chink I don't trust any of them, only few Canadian chinks Dude you are retard

EXACTLY
STOP LETTING THE CHINKS GET THEIR WAY
DON'T BUY INTO PEACEFUL RISE CHINK BULLSHIT
CHINKS ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO TAKE USA DOWN, LITTLE BY LITTLE
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-real-reason-china-desperate-stop-thaad-19895

LISTEN TO THE MAN WHO MANAGED TO SINK THE CHINKS:
(The Vietnam Syndrome: Impact on US Foreign Policy by G. Simons)
> If the enemy makes a violent rush forward, like fire and tempest, it is easy to defeat him. But if he shows patience, like the silkworm nibbling at the mulberry leaf, if he proceeds without haste, refrains from pillaging, and does not seek a quick victory, then we must choose the best generals and effective tactics, as in a chess game.

LOOK AT THE BRAINWASHED CHINKS:
youtube.com/watch?v=Qlh6daleup0
youtube.com/watch?v=163OKUCeNS8
youtube.com/watch?v=aDBq_EOR7C8
youtube.com/watch?v=LdqtN9AO6YM

SINK THEM

SINK
THE
CHINKS

They will forcefully take organs from anyone on their criminal registry if they are a match to someone who is willing the pay the Chinese government for an organ transplant.

It's seriously similar to that movie The Island except the criminals (even people convicted for bullshit crime) know they could be killed for their organs.

China is building 10 to 20 ghost cities per year.
Large cities but no one lives there.

SINK THE CHINK

They've on an island for at least a thousand years.
They are pure, for now.

>Dude you are retard

I'm exposing your lies, Chang.

> inb4 some brainwashed chink posts an article about one city getting lived in and acting as if that proves there are no ghost cities
scmp.com/news/china/policies-politics/article/2076346/why-chinas-rush-urbanise-created-slew-ghost-towns

> One survey carried out last year by a think tank controlled by the central government’s National Development and Reform Commission suggested that 3,500 new districts in China would be able to house 3.4 billion people. The nation’s current population is 1.4 billion.

Best political analyser the worlds ever fucking seen

>What do I need to know?
There's thousands of years of Chinese cultural, historical, and geopolitical development that you can trace back through in various books, articles, and lectures.

Or you could read a 1500 character Sup Forums post that will redpill you about why the Chinese are bad and inferior people.

I give my life to the Long Qua dynasty

We need the return of a Hero of Hero's

A legend reincarnated that will wipe clean 2 of the worlds major 3 "Problem Peoples"

I made a mistake of manufacturing one of my products in China. I lost $200k and a huge hit to my reputation. That was 7 years ago, I'm still hurting from that single experience.

They WILL take your money and give to trash. It's what they do, make as much money as quick as possible, send their kids to Canada/USA and buy rental properties. They got a goal and they want your money, by any means necessary.

But in all honesty, Indians are much, much worse. Both chinks and Indians should be restricted immigrants, like 500/year on merit basis only. No investor visa.

I don't like like modern chink culture nether but why you are so narrow? I like North America culture and people like you keep rejecting me that makes me really sad

>>Yellow Turban Rebellion 184-205AD
,000,000 dead

youtube.com/watch?v=CZgKtf2W69c

youtube.com/watch?v=XF-MDuXXiSI

High intelligence, low creativity hive-mind animals that can't drive and pretend to not speak English when they get caught violating copyright law or not paying tax in whatever country they move to because China is a shithole.

I thought for a moment that i was reading a combat report from W40k Imperial Guard.

100 years of smoking opium.

>ITT Vietnamese niggers try to get whitey to hate China because these monkeys cant do shit on their own

>muh ghost town meme
>scmp the buzzfeed of asia
>current year
kek
>my house is able to house 3-4 but houses 2
>nigger logic
>WTF my house is a bubble now
kek

lol at the butthurt viet we pity viets like an uncle that feels sorry for his mongrel nephew truth is your nation was founded by a chink, your ruling class are all ethnic chinese, your whole culture and blood came from the chinese who interbred with the indigenous population

Trudeau is running it to the ground.

how do they repopulate so quickly

I think we will see China fracture. Might be a huge civil war. The place is a powder keg and the Chinese government knows it. Too many people, not enough work and not enough upward mobility. The one child policy was a good idea from some angles but is creating a glut of old people with not enough young people to care for them -- a looming disaster.

People think of China as one big, unified country, like it has always been that way, but it's really a country with a long history of internal wars and fractures. What we see as China today is really just the unification after the Japanese invasion forced the issue. It won't last forever. People are tired of corruption and graft. The Chinese political system is fucked up and can't adapt the way it needs to.

Eventually it will come to a head again.

I don't think we have to worry about a Chinese foe in the distant future. They'll be infighting again soon and this time it'll probably kill millions if not tens of millions.

Do chinese people just fuck each other while their still teens? How do they have such a huge population?

Good pic. General Tran Hung Dao. One of the few men in history to defeat the Mongols 3 times in a row.

they lay eggs

What about em. Japanese are pretty stable as a people. Not big enough to break into huge factions like China.

If you want to trigger a Viet Nigger just call them Chinese Jungle Niggers#

Nothing triggers them more thanbeing reminded of the fact they are just a inferior version of Chinamen still living in the jungle like apes who wish they had an air poluting industry and trains to poop on where someone would notice its not part of the scenery

The entire world would be much better off if they all died.

>How do they have such a huge population

Poverty + enough food.

The wealthier a society is, the more the people start to think of their own lives and things they want to do, so they put off having kids or don't have so many. Poor societies have lots of kids because "family" is the only thing they really have that has any meaning in their lives, so they have big ones. The only limit then is food.

So poor society + plenty of food = huge population growth.

The only reason it doesn't happen in Africa is because the land can't sustain it. They multiply until they reach the point of starvation.

fuhrer long qua has revealed himself on Sup Forums at last i will feed 20 couriers and cliff jungle prophet to celebrate

r/asianmasculinity out in full force. Impressive!

lol
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1204787/pdf/ge1301139.pdf

lel
scmp.com/lifestyle/article/1879850/chinese-most-dishonest-japanese-and-british-least-study-finds

lmao
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118489225/#118492064
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118489225/#118492481

>What is the Eternal Chink's secret?
Whites in the West have made the mistake of lumping all "SE Asian," groups together. In reality the high-IQ, high investment parenting, high-functioning SE Asian is a Korean, Japanese, and High-Caste Northern Chinese trait.

China's propaganda machine has successfully convinced the world that their population is just like this. In reality, over 90% of their population is a mongoloid race of barely human nigger-like peasants whose IQ is around the mid-80s (just like American Negros) and whose behavior most closely matches that of the Semite.

Basically, most of China is full of Orthodox Jew or Muslim equivalent Chinks whose whole life revolves around cheating people and breeding as often as humanly possible. This is why the one-child law was only successful in the major cities. Out in the countryside of China the average family size was immense and still is. They breed like cannon fodder because that's exactly what they evolved to be: endless waves f peasant labor and foot-soldiers.

i wonder if clq frequents pol

>nigs cant breed like that

That's my question. I know China is large, and maybe the die-offs took place in different regions at different times, but that's a FUCK TON of deaths if it were true.

China, as we know it, will collapse to civil strife in 20-30 years. Angry virgins, shitloads of corruption, apathetic police, plenty of American-educated elites to lead the massive middle-class (once they can't all get cushy jobs because corruption), all against the background of the classic rural-versus-urban tension and faced with a rising ocean tide. Their army is overrated, their navy is shit, the US has them contained hardcore...it's only a matter of time until a shot is fired, and then they'll be humiliated globally. Plus, they're retarded at farming and will need to import food once they can't grow shit. Meanwhile, American companies are figuring out how to manufacture shit for cheaper without labor at all, which is a driving force of the Chinese economy. Who the fuck are they going to sell to, Africa?

tl;dr China is FUCKED in the coming decades lol

Oh, also, if you want to date Chinese girls, you should probably get immunized against Hepatitis B. Series of 3 shots. Not a big deal and any clinic can probably do it. It's endemic in parts of China. The parents have it so the kids that are born with it have it all their lives. It's pretty common.

Things will go much smoother when she confesses she has it and you tell her you're already immunized against it.

How are they not barren at this point?

Well atleast our civilians aren't being killed by rogue landmines you junglegooks should start cleaning up your country before you have the right to criticize other people

>trains to poop on where someone would notice its not part of the scenery

Ranjeet what are you doing in germany? Your a long way from home.

why are they doing that? to boost their GDP?

Mainland """"culture"""" is a cancer

t. Ex mainlander

What do you get when you try to unite 1 billion people with their own separate cultures under the single culture of communism?

read a book

They've been too busy
SINKING
THE
CHINK

IIRC it's because the gov't limits domestic investment opportunities, but they let chinks invest in real estate all they want.

Even sunked they look cool.

This is accelerationist evolution you daft cunts. This is how they take over the world.

They have now developed a capitalist economy without any of the liberal bullshit of the West to hold it back. 21st century will be consolidation of the Han Hive model.

Chinese are the laughing stock of the whole world. Only time the world got together to do something right was when we BTFO'd the stupid chimping chinks. When we do it again there will be peace on Earth. 8 Nation Army when?

chinese born under the one child policy will grow up with no family. think about it, two generations in - No aunts, no uncles, no brothers or sisters, no cousins and two parents to look after. Wonder how that will play out.

> our civilians
> our
lol no
GET THE FUCK BACK TO GLORIOUS CHINA AND CHOKE ON THE PATRIOTIC SMOG, YOU HYPOCRITICAL CHINK

You have to go back.

>What do I need to know?

they are our future masters.

better learn chinese now.

oh shit, i forgot, youre american and cant learn foreign languages.

kek.

>falling for the Chinese IQ propaganda
The average peasant IQ is nigger-tier. This is well known and the only reason IQ researchers don't admit as much is because China won't let them take their own measurements, they only get what CCP gives them.

Keep fighting the good fight viet cong
SINK
THE
CHINKS

Absolutely savage people but vastly intelligence. All their decisions are vastly calculated. For example if a chink is faced with the prisoner's dilemma, the chink would betray with no remorse 100% of the time.

And here you are, speaking English.

Good choice.

>t. white minority in his own country

tl;dr get cucked by Jamals and Ahmeds good riddance

>tfw american
>cant understand other languages too complicated
>shart in mart
>shoot ar15 with cleetus innawoods and do donuts in walmart parking lot

>vastly intelligence
Nice try Chang.

>angry chink using old memes
jej

Does the truth really hurt that bad, chinky-winky?

Haters gonna hate.

Why would you pigs being bred out of existence hurt me honkey donkey?

truly a low IQ subhuman

Just assume by OP's pic. It's fun, trust me.

Viet gook here, friendly reminder that the chinese-hating viet gook snd thr chinks in this thread are all filthy barbaric mindless commie at the end of the day. They worshipped lenin and karl marx and destroyed their countries using ideals that are in compatible with reality.

(you)

what do you expect from jungle people to take responsibilities for themselves I hope you watch your step when you go for your daily poo in the woods

AIDS really has taken its toll on George Takei

>Tiananmen square never happened

>Tibet doesn't exist

>Xi jinping is definitely the real Chinese leader

Notice how most of the chink posts come from Canada.

You fuckers seriously need to get these yellow goblins out of control fast, it's obvious they hate you and your country and are just out for their own good at the expense of your country.

They will never truly catch up with us because everything they built is falling apart around them.

They'll be stuck in a constant cycle of trying to maintain their current standard of living.

How aren't they extinct?

>Implying you aren't still secretly loyal to the mainland and trying to subvert western society from within.

Nice try Zhou.

See:

Where is my fucking backup?? This game is so shiet!

youtube.com/watch?v=xsiEVDkT7Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=q5nncHiaXsE
youtube.com/watch?v=dNf31CaXnvo
youtube.com/watch?v=gR3acgThlYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tUx45I04e7M
youtube.com/watch?v=77KLlA8E4Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=oJfmOUpZ_Kk
NOT EVEN DESIGNATED! SUCH MARVELOUS TRADITIONAL CHINK ART! FREE FORM! SO KINO!

SINK
THE
CHINKS