"Democrats are the racist party. The KKK were Democrats. Meanwhile Abraham Lincoln was a Republican."

>"Democrats are the racist party. The KKK were Democrats. Meanwhile Abraham Lincoln was a Republican."

Ummmm no sweetie, the Republicans and Democrats switched sides a long time ago. Sorry to burst your tiny, sheltered bubble darling.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixiecrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid_South#.E2.80.9CSouthern_strategy.E2.80.9D:_end_of_Solid_South
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=c9t8pd1V7fs
youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=_NCUOCRmGGU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol. Well news flash, apparently they switched again.

Wrong sweetheart, that never happened

This is the United States President.

You cannot change this fact.

Lol yep

THICC

can you give me a list of politicans that switched over from each party? I'm very confused. Can you give me a list of politicians who switched sides in the past century that can show conclusive evidence of what you said being true?

>leaf attraction

F A T

A N D

U N A P P E A L I N G

Really?
U must be confused. OP is right.
Come back to reality sweetie

Is Trump an authoritarian or did he not have enough votes to pass the healthcare law?

Look it up honey, although I know that tiny little conservative brain of yours might not be capable of doing so. How sad...

*sips tea*

Nice thunder thighs

heres Dems doing well in the south just 20 years ago

thoughts?

Respond to me leaf.

The digits say otherwise.

>the Republicans and Democrats switched sides a long time ago
Citation needed. I want to see proof of this so called switch. You're such a fucking retard.

that is one of the most brazen alibi in history...
Imagine a nigger... stealing n shit... get's caught by the police... then in the court instead of the famous "I din dunaffin"
the Niggers turns around and say... I decided that I and the police has changed our position in the police station.

(((We switched sides)))... is one level above the "I din dunuffin"!!

You guys don't remember Abraham Lincoln switching to Democrats and all those Southern working class Republican politicians opposing MLK?

Haha well Trump used to be Democrat
Then switched

Other than that, no politician switched. The ideology got fucked up backwards

Keepup, he established authoritarianism immediately

"Sweetie" lol fuck off faggot.
Dems were the ones standing on the school steps stopping blacks from going to school. MLK was a republican ffs!!

LBJ said he'll have "the niggers voting Democrat for 100 years " . They used civil rights as a weapon.

>Blacks coud only go to black-owned businesses
De-segregation destroyed that.
>Black people were better off in their family lives
Destroyed that. (welfare pays more ifbtheres no daddy)

So by "helping " black people they've actually destroyed black communities. Just look at atlanta,chi,detroit,camden and on and on.

I fucking hate you leftist scum that think you know the world because your marxist professors brainwash the smart out of you.

PS- white privilege doesnt exist. Unless you believe a poor white coal miners son in WV has More advantage than a rich black Harvard orofessors son.

Then you're just a fucktard...

>(((We switched sides)))
Something tells me OP doesn't know day to day which bath room to use.

Both parties are terrible get a thrid political force or you'll always had to deal with this.

Forever.

JFGI! U know what Google is don't u? Were u asleep during US history class? Idk I made A's so..... Must've been hard for u then...

Jesus Christ! Please tell me you're trolling and not this window-licking retarded!!

Where were you when Obama was blowing up little brown kids over there ?

Is this thread some kind of weird ERP?
How aroused do you get when you type stuff like *sips tea*?
I feel like I'm missing on something really good.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixiecrat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid_South#.E2.80.9CSouthern_strategy.E2.80.9D:_end_of_Solid_South

They are David Brock/ Soros paid shills. They spent 5+ mil on doing this last year alone.

GFY troll. Shitpost all you want. No one is stupid enough to fall for your shit. And why should I look it up? Prove it.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The only thing that ever switched were the tactics the dems used to garner support.
They are the matrians yelling "don't run, we are your friends" while they kill you.

thanks for correcting the record, sweetie darlin puddin pops. Love the leaf, its fab

Martians...
Fucking tiny keyboard...

Why is this bitch all legs. Goddamn motherfucking tree trunks.

I love this line of non-argumentation.

When did they switch? What year exactly?

Did all the racist Democrats suddenly start voting Republican? Because the data doesn't show that.

Did all those high-profile KKK Democrats stop being Democrats? Or are the ones alive today still proud Dems?

You're a retard who can't handle the fact that your political party is rotten to its very core. It does not give an ounce of shit about black people. It farms them for votes.

And you gleefully support it, because you're retarded.

All segregation in the south was done by Dems, MLK was fought against by Dems. Original civil rights bill was supported by Republicans and voted against by Dems.

After MLK's side won the Dems got smart and decided they could suck up to blacks by being Santa Claus with welfare checks and it worked. Dems started throwing around "Republicans are racist" and because the press is run by Dems and Republicans (until Trump) are too chickenshit to stand up against lies, this became accepted by all as truth

But look at who wants the blacks to stay poor and dependent on gov handouts and voting for them forever: the Dems. Republicans want better school for black kids trapped in the inner city so they can get a good job and be a productive American.

Look at who tells blacks they can't make it on their own because whitey be keeping you down and we'll protect you, and that song and dance never changes because it keeps the black vote on their side, the Dems.

Nobody fucking switched sides. Blacks are still slaves to the Dems, they just do it in the form of votes instead of picking cotton, and they aren't even looking for an underground railroad to save them anymore, they are complacent and happy where they are.

The politicians didnt switch parties; the philosophy of the parties changes.

Example: the post civil war Republicans welcomed the blacks and enfranchised them, while the Democrats were KKK, Jim Crow segregationists.

Who's MLK?

those fucking thighs holy shit

Hmm.. well I'm a white liberal woman living in Texas. Pretty fucking smart too.

Was fuck face in the white house concerned about the black victim in New York murdered by white supremacist... With a fucking sword. Not at all concerned
Instead sends condolences to white man murdered by natural born UK terrorist

Instead h

>"Democrats are the racist party. The KKK were Democrats. Meanwhile Abraham Lincoln was a Republican."
Republicans make this claim because it helps suppress black voter turnout.

>while the Democrats were KKK, Jim Crow segregationists

And they still are.

everyone on this board is openly racist

why do you gets get so enraged and indignant all of the sudden when someone else calls you racist? lol

I know but this thread in especial feels odd, it's like the retarded leaf wants to tease us.

Truth.

Sage. Kikes once again sliding threads.

Special*
t. phonenigger

If democrats are against racism, how come Hillary Clinton praised Robert Byrd, an actual klansman, calling him a "friend and mentor"?

Denesh De susa destroys this switch bullshit. Blacks always voted Republican until the 1930's when FDR and the new deal gave away free shit. Nowadays the racist DemocratKKK want everyone on welfare plantation.

>muh democrats are the real rayciss!!

This argument is fucking retarded. The idea is to normalize racial awareness, not point fingers in the game the kikes have us playing.

Hmm.. well I'm a white liberal woman living in Texas. Pretty fucking smart too.

Was fuck face in the white house concerned about the black victim in New York murdered by white supremacist... With a fucking sword. Not at all concerned
Instead sends condolences to white man murdered by natural born UK terrorist

Oh, don't forget about dear Trumps Yemen raid. Failure! "Bigly"

Democrats are still racists. The KKK is still democrats.

And also idolized Margaret Sanger, who founded planned parenthood to exterminate blacks?

How would that switch even work out? Everyone got together and said "Hey guys, let's switch parties! I don't mean like, switch beliefs or policies and join the opposite side, just switch the names around! Wouldn't that be a gas? Everyone will be all, wtf?"

Seriously, who believes this shit other than democrats desperate to distance themselves from their party's history of slavery, Jim Crow, KKK and eugenics programs against blacks?

Im gonna sip your moms pussy juice tonight.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9t8pd1V7fs

Of course it's a fucking leaf, get out nigger

>this leaf again

I'm racist. I will gladly call a white supremacist a nigger

Democans and Republicrats are all the same party. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't.

And they're switching sides again

>The idea is to normalize racial awareness

Not when you try to find something racist in everything.

Every 50 years they switch platforms to keep the public from siding with one party too much. An equilibrium must be maintained for the Hegelian dialectic propaganda machines to be successful.

Right let's talk about a murder in the US that happens everyday but since he was black and murderer was white it's different. No bitch we are talking about the American man killed by a muzzie fuck in a foreign country. Dumb cunt, hang yourself

>tfw fdr was a republican

>leaf

When did they switch? Must have been after the 1990s

In the 60s Lyndon b Johnson said he would have niggers voting democrat for a hundred years and in the 90s Hillary was calling black men super predators

the problem with you lefty cunts is that you have mental illness and can't understand concept... so you need to attach a political view to a person who "represent" it... to understand

What if MLK and Nelson Mandela were two awful, racist pills of shit? then you will change your whole political point of view?

youtube.com/watch?v=NKiePbTcAfY
youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
youtube.com/watch?v=_NCUOCRmGGU

I'm sorry that the republican's couldn't finish what they started...
Lincoln, didn't want to keep the niggers in the country... but just like today that the big corporate CEOs try the damnedest to keep the illegals inside the country to reduce cost in the short time... the democrats refused the republican's plan to send the USA's nigger back to Africa (just like what Canada did to its little nigger population... sent most of them to Liberia (everybody in Liberia is now 150 years richer in culture than Canada))

In the 1990's racial equality meant not even caring what race someone was and treating everyone based on the content of their character. This led to problems because people who became reliant on "affirmative action" programs weren't able to continue to swindle money out of corporate america with accusations of racism.

So now everyone has to be hypersensitive to race because if you don't notice race you can't be a racist, and everyone has to be racist for the gravy train to keep flowing.

See, they think that the Southern Strategy saw a political realignment. It didn't. It saw the entire country go red.

The parties didn't switch. Everybody became Republican. Afterwards, the Democratic Party became a party solely based on the Great Society and anti-war. The former is racist as shit and destroyed Black America for generations, and the latter they failed at miserably.

>3 Posts by a LEAF trying to instigate muh parties switched meme on Sup Forums

Was Obama concerned with the white people killed by blacks?

No. The leftist media focuses on Mike Brown and black guys getting shot to gin up support for the left before the election.

When has the media donee wall-to-wall coverage of a white kid getting killed by cops? NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR SHOW ME ONCE!!!!!!!More white people are shot by police but it doesnt benefit the left.

Type "police hunting black people "into twitter search after these media hyped incidents and you'll see thousands of black people bitchin they're being hunted ,even though its in the low hundreds every year. More blacks and killed by other blacks in chicago in a few months than killed by cops in the whole year.

White liberal women are a disease. You're easily manipulated because you only use EMOTION when making a decision when you should use FACTS!

This is why marketing works so well on you.

Please use your brain,lefty.You'll grow out of this delusional liberal worldview when you growup and you'll need it.

>lincoln and the republicans were really progressive liberals in the 1860s! the two parties switched!
Well, when did the parties switch to what they are now?
>oh, probably when that racist, sexist pig teddy roosevelt became president! he's no different than your average drumpf supporter today!
So the disastrous Federal Reserve was created by a progressive liberal by the name of Woodrow Wilson?
>w-well the parties switched again, BEFORE wilson became president! republicans were progressive again and the democrats were back to being dim-witted conservatives!
So Franklin Roosevelt, idolized by the left, was a dim-witted conservative?
>THE PARTIES SWITCHED AGAIN IN THE 1940s! DEMOCRATS BECAME PROGRESSIVES YET AGAIN!
Why do liberals still push the party switch meme in order to cover up the shameful moments in their party's history?

Get out beta leaf. only omega leaves are allowed here.

That doesn't mean there histories swapped you fucking retard.

.. yes.. can't argue with that. I hate having to use labels

This ,ladies and gents , is called "schooling"!!

>Sup Forums shitposting?

I think a better point would be use Your brain. Try critical thinking ...
I thought humans were intelligent beings. Not all of us apparently

Sort of,

The Democrats began dropping Christian interests in favor of more secular ones and began leaning towards minority voters. They also tried to pull away labor workers from the republican party, they had some success but it was never really became party of laborers like they wanted.

Eventually it just became rural/suburban vs urban.

DEMS R REAL RACISTS

WHOA RLLY MAKES ME THINK

Sorry to burst your bubble, but they only switched the idea of big gov/lil gov. Nothing to do with anything else. baka liberals try and use this as an argument

Who are you? River Song and she is the Doctor? Spoilers - Democrats are still racist, the are just anti-white christian male.

U dumb niggers have been on the Democratic plantation from the first boat load. You'll never wake up.

>99
C H E C K E D

Look up Dinesh owning some college kid about the switch on YouTube.

>people on this board still fall for the sweetie bait

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

You may be in the wrong thread

My favorite part is how dems have swung so far left that they are coming full circle and now are getting the blacks to call for segregation.

THICC

>the Republicans and Democrats switched sides a long time ago

This argument always makes me laugh. What winning team decides to swap uniforms and play as their losing opponents?

THICCCCCCCCCCCC

Only 14 democrats have switched since the 1960s. One of them was David Duke. Get fucked, Chen.

Because we aren't Republicans. I want you to imagine what it's like to be a Right Wing Sup Forumsack for a second.

Imagine that you hate niggers. I mean you HATE them. You have lived your entire life watching those stupid baboons fuck up your city, shoot people, rape white women, and generally coon around while costing the government billions of dollars and then demanding that everyone respect their "contributions" to society, which amount to shitty music and running into each other at high speed while chasing a ball.

You are an actual racist, imagine it.

Now, imagine being lumped together with the Republican Party. A bunch of limp-wristed Trotskyites who PURGED people like you form the RNC decades ago. William F. Buckley Jr and his friends threw every actual racist out on the street and the Republicans tacitly went along with flooding the country with shitskins and aztecs while you tore your hair out and gritted your teeth, waiting for the day when you would be vindicated by the destruction of their sick, evil crypto-leftist establishment.

And what are they doing? Are they doing anything racist? No! You WISH they were, but they aren't EVEN racist, they're just not sucking nigger cock AS HARD as the Democrats, but these shrill, low-information leftist retards talk about them like they're the Ku Klux Klan reborn while they go around helping the Jews butcher millions of sand people for Israel.

It's the humiliation of being grouped in with our worst enemies, to liberals there is no distinction between Right-Wing Race Realists and Jewish Neocon cuckolds, it cheapens "racist" into a synonym for "Jewish Cockslave" and it drives us up the wall, THAT is why we get angry when you call basic bitch Republicans "racist," because they AREN'T, and THAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM. If the Right were a TENTH as racist as those Democrat criminal fucking faggots said we were we'd have stuffed them all into internment camps to work for the first time in their lives.