If you hate jordan peterson tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

openbible.info/topics/false_prophets
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i dont hate him, i hate gullible autists on Sup Forums that fell for the peterson meme and allowed this guy to shamelessly shill himself here

In talking about his content not Sup Forums faggs

Ask /lit/, they really fucking hate him.

t-test...

Literally cuckservative-tier. The only thing remarkable about him is that he's a Canadian academic who isn't radically leftist and anti-Christian..

if you hate peterson then you're a low intelligence retard who has zero perspective about people or reality.

Did he ever read Mein Kampf?
There are parts where Hitler sounds like Peterson himself

Thank 4 the tip

"Denial of the heroic promotes decadence, equally – absolute rejection of the order of tradition; absolute
rejection of order itself. This pattern of apprehension and behavior seems far removed from that of the
fascist – but the decadent is just as arrogant as his evidently more rigid peer. He has merely identified
himself absolutely with no thing, rather than with one thing. He is rigidly convinced of the belief that
nothing matters – convinced that nothing is of value, despite the opinions of (clearly-deluded, weak and
despicable) others; convinced that nothing is worth the effort. The decadent functions in this manner like an
anti-Midas – everything he touches turns to ashes" (Maps of Meaning p.263)

"hate" is too strong a word. I don't think about him at all. The fact that he has become so popular here is a testament to the fact that insecure people need their beliefs validated by talking heads

>interesting person
>great insights
>unique perspective
>isn't simply trying to "win"
>comes from a neutral standpoint which is entirely refreshing in the world of ideologies
people don't get their views validated from him because before they heard him they didn't hold his type of archetypal philosophy. nobody on Sup Forums was circle jerking about archetypes and then decided peterson would be the talking head moron.

i'm entirely convinced there's 3 kinds of people who dislike him.

>militant atheist who haven't grown up and just hate religion entirely
>failed academia who are jealous of how popular he is while they're garbage nobody cares about
>retards who can't understand him cause their intelligence is too poor

people who dislike him are pretty much swine

I hate e-celebs.

Who is this Kermit the Frog sounding dude and why does he want me to rescue my father?

Nice blogpost user how'd it feel to let all those opinions out? Just a reminder, they are opinions.

G8 b8 m8

Have a shitty Drag Queen Jordan meme

>interesting person
Post-freudian psycho-babble. Peterson worship is the latest example of the inane /ourguy/ cuckery and is a literal cancer on this board. Reminder that the whole craze began when he took a stand against SJWism in academia so yes, redditors feels like their socially conservative positions are validated because a uni prof said so. Psychology is a meme. He's only mildly above the level of your average "jewtube" skeptic and you clowns eat this shit up

you should hate him, he is literally hitler

Here he is teaching

He's literally the second coming of Christ. And that's no joke!

>that fucking Canadian that is in every single thread

If he makes you want to say that, he's literally the devil according to GOD and the BIBLE

GOD doesn't like False Prophets, he's really clear on that in the BIBLE

I catch digits like a champ cause I spit truth fire

>says the man who watches anime

He lacks self-awareness.

Your father, the golden orb, they are all the same. When he talks about rescuing your father he is talking about a few things. First he is talking about the internal world of your mind. To rescue your father is to dive into the chaotic waters of your own shadow and reintegrate those parts of yourself that you have discarded. If you don't they tend to manifest in a way that is beyond your control.

It also refers to society in general. To rescue your father is to journey to the past and seek out those ideas that have been discarded and can be used to save your future from the dangers of the present. It also ties into the hermetic saying, as above so below or worded in another way as within so without.

Your internal and external world mirror each other and in the quest to change one you will change the other. So sort yourself out, rescue your father, and save your future and the future of society.

I was feeling down, cause I had a discussion with my female roomie about how men have no jobs, cause women took them all and now men are left to poverty while women make money, but are also conditioned to expect men to pay for everything or we aren't worth anything.

I'd love to be a "house husband". It takes like 2 hours a clean a house if you do it every day.
Then you got the whole day, do whatever the fuck you want. Work on your car, golf, shoot guns, whatever.
Pull some meat out at 2pm, have dinner ready at 5pm for sweety working woman, feed, eat her pussy, fuck her hard, go to sleep.
BOOM life
Women complain about that?? Why??

Anyways, nothing cheers me up like trashing this fool!
LOOOOOOL

Are you true believer or just a shitposter?

2deep4me

Level 99 Weed Wizard kid. Over your head. By light years.
Same with clown around here.
This guy is a dope.

I catch 99 all the time. Cause I'm a level 99 wizard.
Truth.

Not even surprising.

She's a female froggerina priestess

>eat her pussy

Beta detected

Why should someone hate him? Well, if you want to hate him, you'll have to hate me as well.

Little boy, I steal minds of women via orgasm.
Think whatever you like virgin

you're mentally ill and totally deranged with zero intelligence. your social skills don't exist and your ability to understand others is all a delusion. i think you're similar to an insect and wouldn't blink if somebody squashed you. i know you're a crazy person who takes lots of medicine cause you're quite literally mentally ill so it's mean to insult you, but i think people like you should get purged

he's the insane canadian poster who spams every peterson thread

Just can't stop catching them dubbz

>he's the insane canadian poster who spams every peterson thread
Yes I know that, my best guess that he is some reddit SRS tranny raider madly butthurt

lol no you don't you nerd, you make autistic shit posts and weird shitty memes. I know you're an incel shut in. Just admit it

I love Dr. Peterson. You got a fuckin' problem with that?

[test successful]

The genius of a man cannot be understood by the simple minded.
My memes are on a level where they transcend good/bad
Come full circle if you will. Soooo bad, they become good.
Part of their hilarity, in my opinion, is the terrible quality I make them. It also adds a person touch as well.
You can recycle memes you downloaded, sure, but Im making my own.
That takes intelligence on it's own. Also creativity and original ideas.

(You) say I don't do something, or do something, doesn't make it real in real life. I hope you can grasp that reality ma'am

I do. He's mixing his stupid ass professor theory bullshit with politics. He is about blue pilled as they come.

Just close his post and ignore him

maldraw is just pissed off nobody likes him

>you're mentally ill and totally deranged with zero intelligence. your social skills don't exist and your ability to understand others is all a delusion
wew lad, projecting much? here's a pro-tip for you: reducing life to freudian parental dynamics is a complete fucking intellectual cop-out, and is the most basic, cliched, and elementary way to structure one's philosophical tenets.

I jush want my feelings tested

>be good
>do good things
>be happy
>be successful

Yep, typical fuckhead. Peterson says nothing substantial. Only young people believe in profundity.

He's a nervous wreck and difficult to listen to. It's cool that nu-pol atheists had babys first introspective moment and all, but I fear these fedoras won't progress further into a religious doctrine like every one of your ancestors did.

Too further expand on the topic, if no one made new content, you'd have no memes.
If no one ever did, what I'm doing, you'd have no memes.
Are you jealous of my originality, creativity and wit?
It would seem so. You have unseen archetypes which you have no confront or sorted out, if you will.
It causes you angry and resentment for those more talented and intelligent than you.
You resort to "autism" as an insult.
Artist are not autistic.
It's a fake word and if you ask anyone who was a kid 20 years ago, it was not a word.

If it wasn't for people like me, you'd have NO memes.
Cause you're all unoriginal parrot trannies XXDDD

Peterson is a Jungian not a Freudian. For Freud the unconscious was a personal thing. Jung was the person who introduced the concept of collective unconscious. You can think of an archetype as the psychic manifestation of an instinct. It is something innate and shared among all people.

At least know your enemy if you are going to try to assassinate his character

Also (((Harris))) exposed how much of a fake he is.

>muh truth

It doesn't matter how you wash it.

You autists are gullible as fuck. His philosophy is surrogate activity, on tier with pron and vidya in its profundity.

His weapon is flattery.

It's funny how the left wants us to stay alt-right, milo dick waving degenerates they can shit talk on the news instead of exploring new wrinkles in religion and western theology. They're afraid a new patriarch of the west will be born from Peterson's lectures.

Thanks for the cheer up OP. At least I got my shit tier memes in the fucked up Junggina world of suppositions.

Have a shit tier Peterson quote meme blank on me.

>For Freud the unconscious was a personal thing. Jung was the person who introduced the concept of collective unconscious
two sides of the same coin. Acting like Jung and Freud are somehow diametrically opposed in this situation is disingenuous at best. I repeat: using pseudo-intellectual allegories involving symbolic representations of the father is entry-level stuff. Why are his defenders so rabid? I really don't get it.

Peterson reminds me of the 'get rich quick' experts.

If you are such an expert why haven't you followed your promise to its logical conclusion yet?

Peterson is far from an ubermensch. His philosophy is fake and doesn't work.

FUCK JORDIN PEAT-ERSON!

do u like it

wab de fug is dis

>two sides of the same coin. Acting like Jung and Freud are somehow diametrically opposed in this situation is disingenuous at best.
That's one helluva mixed metaphor, fellah.

He's right you know. You're just too stupid to recognise it.

i'll explain something that you're never going to understand your entire life. simplicity is what you get when you either don't understand it or understand it in it's entirety. complexity is the step between simplicity and simplicity. you're a fucking retard who doesn't understand it but the stuff peterson is talking about it the next step beyond complexity right back to simplicity. your little brain just can't understand all the nuances of what he's talking about since you've got no social skills and your understanding of other people is just your own delusion.

You must be one really pathetic individual if you try this hard and still can't shitpost well. Leave it to your betters leaf.

So what? Just because something is simple doesn't mean it is correct.

>The dog is purple.

he äs such a pesudo intellectual little piece of shit. fuck him and fuck you, faggot

he mentioned before jordan peterson reminds him of his abusive father or something
lololol

i'm wondering how many more ad hominems you can cram into a post in lieu of actual arguments. Sad! i have yet to hear a single mind-altering revelation from either Peterson, or his underage b& devotees. Your post is complete gibberish btw, sort yourself out

u like my posts, do you not? or do you do??? it seems it

no you're just a fucking idiot. they're two different people whose work was different. you're just trying to conflate them because the gibberish you retards write is wrong so you make terrible reasoning to excuse yourself for being wrong.

you're a subhuman. that's all i can say about you. you're too stupid to understand abstract thought because your autism and low intelligence. allegories, parables, analogies, and these kind of things are beyond your limited ability. just looking at the shit analogies you make shows this is true and you're not worth ever talking to.

i'm not peterson and don't hold his views of playing softball with scum with like you. to me you're just scum on the side of the road and i'm here to point it out to you so you understand you lowly you are.

>you're just a fucking idiot
>you're a subhuman
You need to press shift on your keyboard to capitalise the start of sentences.

You're welcome.

You are a bad person, and no matter how refined your intellect becomes it cannot defend you from that.

>more ad hominems, not an actual argument in sight
oh sweetie, you're a fanboy of the lowest order. Next time try not proving my point so hard

i just think you're really weird and say weird shit. at least you make a tone of OC so that's cool

I assume you are seeking negative opinions to counter weaponize future dissent happenings...

There's not much; I'm sure you can disseminate the retards from the true posters, but beware the trolls. They use a 115 IQ creative force to brag and try to throw you off.

I'll continue to sort myself out (neurological anomaly)... beware the influx of new Sup Forums users in the past few days. Reddit sheep and others run amok.

Thanks

>maldraw
Fucking malaysian turbocuck
This is what happens when asians get sharia'd

I really enjoyed his interview with Joe Rogan. I lost a lot of respect for him for his endorsement of religion. Not because he did so; but because he endorsed it on the basis of its benefits for mankind. I'm a Christian, if there is no God and Christ is not his son, then Christianity is hollow and has been for naught. A lie isn't made beneficial by its positive effects.

He's god tier in jungian psychology which is a shit tier perspective on a shit tier subject.

So I'm divided on the guy.
If he could get over all the Jungian "I'm smarter than everyone so let me tell you what everything actually means because only I know because I have the secret gnosis" and just become the based literature professor he Really obviously wants to be he'd be solid gold.