How was your day Sup Forums?

>be me
>18y/o senior in HS
>have to deal with this constant fucking brainwashing and (((truth))) crammed into our heads about the Holocaust.
>learning about the tragic death of 6 million heebs, how painfully the 7 million died, and the 8 million turned into lampshades, the 9 million with shrunken heads and the 10 million gassed 11 million times for the 18th time.
>after class hear the usual "le hitler is ebil" xdddd meme
>can't contain powerlevel anyomore
>mention the lampshades. I just straight up say it was fake.
>silence
>I elaborate but they are already walking away and glaring back.
How bad did i fuck up Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners
youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
straightdope.com/columns/read/2511/did-the-nazis-make-lampshades-out-of-human-skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Big time. How stupid are you?

So this is the power of concentrated autism.

Meh, school doesn't matter. You will never use most of the crap you learn there. Just make sure to get your GED or Diploma. Get a job and get promoted from within the company, you will go farther that way then wasting anymore time on the US educational system.

i...is it really that bad, it sounded worse typing it. I dont want to have to look these people in the eye tommorow.

'You have to understand. Most people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured and so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.'

keep it up user, next time be prepared with infographs and hardcopys of information that backs up your power level

You graduate in like 2 months anyways, who cares.

this, babby steps user

Enjoy being taken from home, psych eval, ruin your life
>never ammount to anything
> will be used against you if you are ever in a position of power

should i backtrack? did i go in too fast?

Does lack of pussy correlate to a higher power level?

>be me
>executive in healthcare industry
>create task force to monitor transfers out of the ED
>find that an MD has been transferring ENT patients to competing hospital instead of calling on-call or telemetry
>MD's wife is ear, nose, throat doctor there
>have to draw up report to CMO to explain situation and recommend referring to medical peer review
>Debbie in accounts payable brought in girl scout cookies so i got a box of tagalongs and everyone else got thin mints but i didn't share because these are the best and nobody had the forethought to get them

i had a great day yo. i have diversity committee tomorrow, where i drop subtle red pills.

cant backtrack now, do dis:

They think you're a weirdo at best and legitimately deranged at worst They're gonna avoid you like the plague.

Have fun being labeled a Nazi but in a bad way. You know the opinions of the mass idiots are controlled by (((them)))

SIGN
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/prioritize-refugee-status-afrikaners

By actually believing the Neo Nazi drivel here, and not realizing it's just shitposts to mess with thin skinned news sites and SJWs, and the actual racists make up a minority of this board.
You fucked up pretty bad.

Fuckoff to /leftypol/

you cant backtrack desu, people know you have those views. Own it. WHen (or if) people ask you about your views though, take a step back and start with something a little less *provocative*, like how the numbers of victums has been inflated or something like that

>inevitable "XDDD it was just a mem goys."
fuck off JIDF.

take a nap, Mr. Jap

youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU

I see where you went wrong, OP.

You neglected to stand up, throw up the "Heil Hitler" salutes while screaming out:

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW, 14/88

Had you done that, your classmates would have respected you because it shows you really stick to your beliefs and values.

start blaming the jews for everything.

you're in it too deep now.

I never said I was antifa you dumb cuck.
The closer you are to the center, the smarter.

thanks user, I'll try it next time.

>Senior
>Learning about the Holocaust

Are you a retard who slacked off on his history credits and had to take world/US history as a senior, or does your state require 4 years of history?

You only fucked up by not explaining why the holocaust would have been a good thing. You should exhibit your power levels.

>be me
>wake up
>go to Sup Forums
>read some 18 year olds fucking retarded blog post on a political board
It was pretty good I guess.

>be 14 on Sup Forums
>15 go to history class
>start talking about the lolocaust
>"Teacher I read that 6 million jews didn't really die, only about 1 million of them died"
>"There were no gas chambers or any mass graves"
>"user, its illegal to deny the holocaust."

4 years requirement and a mandatory holocaust unit each year after an incident that happened at the Washington DC Holocaust Museum a couple years back.

>How was your day Sup Forums?

Pretty good. Dumpster dived a couple 3 drawer dressers. Grilled some burgers and hotdogs for me and my son. Drank some whiskey and played harmonica on my porch watching all the trailer trash walk by.

Is this where my path leads me?

>application for apartment lease going butter smooth
>faggot background check botnet at a Utilities company cannot identify me
>rage
>entire moving plan now under question

it is a meme though. Have you ever met another Sup Forums user in real life? The one's I've met are pretty rational politically.
This. Memorize the tune to Koniggratzer Marsch and hum it in class as well.

Special agent confirmed.

Oh shit, really? That's horrible.

I'm in New Mexico here and it's 2.5 credits (was 2 credits until '05 when some retarded state senator decided to add a mandatory 0.5 credit of NM history)

I remember my US/World history classes. A disproportionate focus on the Holocaust -- multiple thick packets about camps, etc. but we only spent 2 days on communism and only reviewed Mao/Stalin, leaving out others like Pol Pot and the like

Hang in there, public school history is horrible but isn't worth flunking.

>just started a new job 2 weeks ago
>go to work in a state that my family and fiancé isn't in
>governmental auditing so I'm having to learn governmental accounting
>boss is a hard ass and treats everyone like shit
>having to read gasb codifications and understand them, would rather shoot myself in the face
They're starting Chick-fil-A employees off at 20/hour in the same town, may do that

You... Are the trailer trash user.

GO BACK TO TAKING OVEER THIRD WORLD SHITHOLES CIA REEEEEE

My son, a sophmore had this same experience today. In english class

>only 6000,000,000 facilities
REMEMBER THE MEGA AUSCHWITZ HYPER DEATH CAMPS GOYIM

Someday a few of those kids will think, "holy shit! That dumb fucking autistic kid in my class was right!"

>THE LAMPSHADES WERE REAL YOU FILTHY ANTISEMITES, ALL FOUR OF MY GRANDPARENTS WERE MADE INTO LAMPSHADES GOY

Will go back to finding the next HWNDU spot. Ao far Binland seems plausible, don't you agree?

No shit. I live in a trailer park and I play harmonica while drunk on the porch.

It's a good life.

We can be friends.

You literally just have to be confident about it. People in school say whatever they're thinking. I had to listen to girls brag about taking mystery meat the weekend and people would just laugh about it. There were kids playing isis vids on their phone to everyone and nobody shunned them.
Just be prepared to answer any questions and be ready to laugh about it. Don't go in red faced. Who gives a damn you're almost out.
An adverse effect of dumbing down the goys with edukayshun is that while they don't care about their heritage or culture, they also don't care about nazis. Trust me senpai, no one will care that much, I joked with black kids about Nazis.

It's worse than that, there aren't even any jews, it's just another identity satanists use.

The same retard atheists who make jokes about the bible and god, will defend 'jews' and the holocaust lies, and will be anti-nazi and all that jazz, even though jews are a people that the bible speaks of from 'that made up book'.

And then there's the confusion about the tribe of judah and jews, jews have nothing to do with the tribe of judah, jesus wasn't a jew either. You can checks all these details yourself, I am tired and going to bed.

lol nice meme

even lefties don't believe that there was a good chance that lampshades, chess sets, soap, etc. were made out of jews. This reputable but left-leaning Q&A column agrees: straightdope.com/columns/read/2511/did-the-nazis-make-lampshades-out-of-human-skin

Don't worry, you'll still get your dream job as a carnie, your coworkers will share all your views and not judge you for pedophilia

I cant find any jew lamp shades on amazon

I walked out of HS first day seniour year and never went back full time.. walked out of the SAT's and never went to College. you are old enough to determine your own destiny.

Like my Bimmer?

I never actually said my thoughts on the holocaust. I just said that (((they))) are not actually your super secret commie lizard society from the dark side of the moon that control the whole world and it is just a meme.

You fucking idiot... No wonder people think racists are dumb when the only people who reveals their power levels are tactless idiots

you should've just said "History is written by former losers." and "There's been plenty of worse events in history, we should be learning about something else."
Or you could've just questioned the evidence behind the number 6,000,000

if anyone gives you shit about that, just tell that winners write history, it's propaganda of events that have been exaggerated

not badly, the time of hiding power levels is near end

it's simply not even worth living in this degeneracy matrix, we must name the fucking jew

Red pilling is more of a one on one thing, never try groups.

Ignore them, if you even redpilled one person and they are at home researching this, then you did right.

You could use this opportunity to redpill everyone on moslems by quoting their view of the haulocost in that moslems admit that Adolf did in fact kill a lot of Jews but allowed a few to live to show the world why it was necessary.

Also a senior, remember Holocaust "education"

>our class reaches this course's 30s + 40s unit
>communist orchestrated massacres get literally nothing more than a few mentions from the teacher
>bombing of Japan got a day
>we spend a week simply discussing how scary fascism is
>teacher immediately draws comparison to prominant conservatives
>whole class mummers in awe, noodles firmly oodled
>for around a month afterwards it was all about muh shoa
>all of our most expensive and long projects that year were spent document the crimes of the ebil nazi goyims
>our only field trip was about the Holocaust
>only book assigned was about nazi persecution of god chosen people
>WWI and the rest of WWII got far less mention than this Jewish propaganda

It's no wonder people come out of edu so fucked, they indoctrinated all of us

oops tagged the wrong post

This is why parents and/or community members should teach children

One is cursed an blessed of them all.

Is it better to go through life without the red pill, or to find enlightenment, yet realize you can't convince the masses to change the course society is on?

What good is seeing the future if no one will listen.

But you have a kid

I know what you feel. My class completely skipped World War II and spent a week on fascism and lamp shades. Communism was also called out so not everything was lost

had a lovely day redpilling normies

my favorite pastime

fuck the jew world order

What habbened?

retard

you may have been overcome with the feeling that you were doing the right thing, but take a step back.

You're defending ACTUAL NAZIS. All memes aside, seriously?

Follow your leader you anti-white cuck

>How bad did i fuck up Sup Forums?

That's nothing. I lived in Berlin when I was a teenager. In the 10th year, we spent easily 2 months in history class covering this stuff in thorough detail.

Consider yourself lucky.

This

High school literally doesn't matter. Just do whatever the fuck you want.

Love it, what year is that E34?

Yeah and I bet you think Sup Forums is libertarian too, huh?

Pretty sure the major Jewish organizations officially admit that the Jew lampshades (and soap) were a hoax.

>its a kid Sup Forumsack who never even knew much about the holocaust in the first place and gets his history lessons from bogus infographics, "oy vey goyim" memes and the heresay bullshit of anons who blatantly disregard historical events and characters on Sup Forums thinks he's "red-pilled" and knows more than the teachers who studied it for years and lies about them talking about "lampshades" even though no historian actually talks about it anymore because it was refuted years ago to further his "they're brainwashing us guys hitler was a good boi he dindu nuffin" narrative episode

1995 540 6 SPEED MANUAL

This.
When you bring more than one person into the mix they can cast doubt, even if there is facts involved.

If you are not a race realist, you're stupid. If you believe our country was always a melting pot or has any sort of future as such you're ignorant.

In short, kys

Just mention how Stalin's kill count was at least 4x Hitler's and the Jap kill count was even higher. Whether the holocaust was true or false, war is war.

"IM NOT A NAZI, IM A RACE REALIST!"