>Massive obesity problems
>Has no cultural
>the Country's History is only 300 years old
>shitty healthcare
>shitty education
>cucked by Saudi Arabia and Israel
>white women get rape by niggers ever 12 secs
>Ruled by a ugly mulatto for 8 years
>Had the worst president candidates in human history Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump
>only voted for Trump because he's sightly better than Hillary
>turns out to be a really crap president
>leftists are destroying the cites by rioting

your country was a mistake and America would have been much better off under British rule. and also

>America
>white
pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dtvG9XDtjv4
scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/12078576_482977548541752_738883676_n.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>the Country's History is only 300 years old

so?

Pol is nice board. No rude. Or. You leave now.

Learn the spelling/grammar of the language named after your fucking country before you decide to look down upon us.
>fucking cringe

good stuff, Mohammad

Anglo-Saxons are disgusting in general.

>implying we're not all chads

>being the lapdog to this country

go renew your tv license faggota

>says the beady eyed Anglo scum

No one cares about your country anymore, so stop being jealous.

We da best mayne.

that pic, too real

Masturbate thread?

>tfw you will never be able to turn back time and stop the foundation of america thus saving Europe

>projecting this hard

Go back to your shithole, Ahmed. America is the best country that ever existed on earth.

Just look at the grammar of OP and you'll see its a Muslim D&C shill.

>Americans don't have culture

um, sorry sweetie. Try again.

my country might have problems but it's a lot better than your shitty one!

HOW ABOUT YOU EAT ANOTHER BURGER FATTIE?

Fuck off, you self hating cuck. Hope your ancestors will torture you after you fall to hell.

This is now an Earth hate thread.

> automation exists for 200 years
> no automated farming
> still have to slave away for food
> muh basic needs

> 99% of wealth in the form of virtual fiat currency tied up in the hands of 1% on the low end of the intellectual bell curve
> muh capitalism

> live in poverty
> reproduce so children get to live in even greater poverty
> muh instinctual feels

> exploit loopholes to gain undepeletable wealth
> collude to close said loopholes
> muh free market

Brit bongs stay mad

No gun faggot thread.

Your capital is under Saracen occupation. You really shouldn't feel the authority to speak on the subject.

Also MUH guns.

Welshfag here.
Obviously the US is full of brown people, but they are much better overall than the paki/indian trash we have in the UK.
The 'Hispanic' women here have been very good to me. Would race mix with one.

International-fags:
with all burge-land has to offer for ripe satire and justifiable mockery;
> get shit tier brit posts instead

youtube.com/watch?v=dtvG9XDtjv4

>implying Anglos are whites

Topkek. You are like 2% white in reality, and those 2% are immigrants from other proper white countires. Now go back to prep the carpet for your muzzie friends.

Check that Data again Abdullah

Our capital is not under a Muslim mayor with ties to extremist groups; there are no sharia zones where the police can't go.

HOLY FUCK ARE YOU NIGGERS STILL MAD ABOUT 1776? Stay buttmad faggot in your cucked ass depressing ass island, being overrun with Muslims and Africans, where you can even carry a butter knife, and you risk going to jail standing up for your culture. You also would have been completely utterly fucked after Dunkirk if we didn't rearm and reconsolidate your bitch asses. Check fucking mate m8

>16 posts by this ID
Really mad me think.

>"let me tell you countries are white!"
>56% white

You're only majority white for now. I mean Muslims have only been taking over your country for what? A couple decades? You'll get there buddy.

rough day sweeping chimneys nigel?

UK is just mad they don't occupy the top office anymore, let em have this thread, they'll wear themselves out quick. Not like anything they do or think means anything these days anyway.

>No culture

scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/12078576_482977548541752_738883676_n.mp4

I literally missed my exit the other day and accidentally ended up like four miles away and ended up in the most crime ridden street in my city in the middle of the night.
We don't call them sharia zones we just call them projects, at least in Europe it's easy to stay away from muzzies.

Jealous.

Almost all those problems caused by our huge non white populations. Sadly you Eurofags will learn soon enough about all these issues.

THICC

FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK AMERICA
FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>*drops mic*

Even your memes are shit

Nailed it.

Ya chicago is literally a warzone. Your country is getting 3rd world tier. Canada/europoors are following quickly. You guys suck as a world superpower

even your fighting is shit!

I hate America SO MUCH,

Stop changing the number to make it more favorable to you. It's 63% non-hispanic whites in the USA. This percentage was much higher before 1965.

63% of 300 million is 189 million non-hispanic whites. The population of your own country is 51 million whites. Quantity is a quality of its own. There is also a study mentioned by another user recently that white Americans are still 98.6 % R1a European DNA, despite our surrounding 'melting pot', we chose our own kind.

"Your world is dying, ours is just beginning."

Fight of the degenerates. Who will win???

>London
>60%

>Paid $550,000 for a 2,700 foot hom and can easily accommodate a 3rd child and visiting mother-in-law without feeling the slightest bit cramped; can also watch Premier League and eat authentic Cadbury chocolate without having to ever go to England ever again

Our dot-head food is also better than yours.

>That time the newly formed US ARMY got absolutely BTFO by a bunch of natives with bows and arrows.

SCALPED
C
A
L
P
E
D

>Oh look ANOTHER America hate thread
>Wonder who made this one
>UK
Checks out

>98.6 % R1a European DNA,

>be British
>wake up at sunrise to the salat al-fajr blaring through ever speaker in London
>wave at the CCTV camera while I'm taking a shower
>eat some shakshuka for breakfast because my wife's son says breakfast needs to be more diverse
>there's a letter in the transom saying I must pay my TV license because indoctrination isn't free
>take the underground to work and get blown up by an innocent refugee
>wake up in the hospital getting free healthcare
>wave to the CCTV camera by my hospital bed
>hospital food is harira and fried grasshoppers since it's halal
>get a notice I have to pay for my email license
>realize I've been circumcised while I was unconscious, Dr. Patel says it's' more sanitary this way
>Sharia Police runs into my room and demands to know why my wife's son isn't wearing a head scarf
>try to mansplain that he's a boy
>my wife's son says he doesn't identify that way anymore
>Sharia Police kill everyone in the room
>my beheaded body is paraded through the streets while everyone chants "fuck white people!"
>the Guardian and Telegraph says they're worried about my public execution because it might cause Islamaphobia
>be buried in Highgate cemetary
>my bones are being monitored by CCTV
>have to renew my burial license next month

73% white, limey.

R1b