Why do these shitholes still exist?

Why do these shitholes still exist?
They're literally bad for your body.

Even Taco Bell is better than this garbage. And that says a lot.

I guess niggers need cheap food....

Because you're a kike.

"i guess niggers just need cheap food..."
You just answered your own question.

Hardly eat fast food but you're a retard if you don't understand the purpose of them

Eating fresh food you make yourself is cheaper than Mcdonald's.

no it isn't

I can't make a burger for 99 cents

fries, sure

but their burgers are beyond cheap

are their fries even potatoes anymore?

Why do you HAVE to eat a burger? Point is you can make food that is better for you for cheaper.

You can buy a 200lb bag of masa harina for $40 and literally live on it for a year.

I'm sure there's a fucking evil jewish pos at the top getting rich off killing these people that cant afford better.

I hope you find Jesus kike.

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

Prove it.

>Why do these shitholes still exist?

to give israeli veggie fags cancer

Newfag detected.

Why are you looking at my laptop you dirty kike nigger? Heil Hitler!

>MacBook
nice b8

You'll never leave this place. Enjoy.

A jew started this thread you anti semite raysis fuck

Harveys is the ultimate fastfood redpill

It's a tax on fattards. Can't cook? Eat too much? Don't pay taxes? Receive welfare? Fine. Mc Dee's will take your money and then pay taxes like a real American.

You know what they call aQuarter Pounder with cheese in France?

because these people are mental children. Also likely their parents where shitty people.

If you're implying that cheap healthy food tastes like shit then you're wrong. Not that Mcdonald's sets a standard on taste, it literally smells like dog food.

McDonald's has healthy food. You're an idiot if you believe the "all fast food is bad" meme. Just look at the nutrition facts. The McDouble is very decent nutrition to cost ratio. Something like the grilled chicken sandwich which has like 400 calories and 30 grams of protein is definitely healthy. They also have salads which are low in calories but they don't taste good in my experience.

Avoid soda or other "sides", fries, and desserts and you're pretty much fine with any fast food as long as you stop eating when you're full.

Reasons:
Tired of being scolded by little she men that we can't do something. It's a reaction to the neo fascist liberal progressives you POS!
Sage

McDonald's is actually a great lesson in why you don't bother to listen to "progressives".

1960: McDs was basically 5 Guys. Burgers and fries. That's it. Very fast, very simple, you need a quick meal, you go to McDs.

Progressives complained and McDs has actually done a shitload to comply. Salads. Healthier options. Eggs from farms that are actually nice to chickens.

McDs has done everything ever demanded of them and in the end it has hurt their business. Meanwhile, nobody says shit about Taco Bell. They can do what they want, source where they want, nobody cares.

McD's just became the punching bag for no reason and while it's healthier to eat there than probably any other fast food chain, they get no credit for it.

I find it amusing. Just another way you can't trust "progressives". They have no real agenda. They're just shit-flinging monkeys.

McDonald's stinks bad.
No it isnt cheaper then fresh food
ground beef is $2-4 lb
Box of organic "MacNCheez" is $1-2
Buy anything too throw in the pan with it, veggies lose their flavor when boiling in broth.(Onions tomatoes broccoli celery carrots)
You can alternatively spend $8 for a block of cheese, and $2 on bag of noodles.
Boil it for 13 while your doing something else.

The sun can give you cancer.

We should ban the sun.

mcdonalds salads have more calories than the burgers

This

People who earn the minimum wage eat food produced by people who earn the minimum wage.

Fuck off kike

shut up kike, it's not even bad for you in moderation

Seriously?
Have you read the fucking ingredients list?

There is literally nothing mcdonalds sells that's healthy for you.

>Ground beef is $2 a pound

user, I think you've been eating Dog food.

>French fries chock full of Vitamin C
>Protein packed burger

Sorry it doesn't have your meme 'probiotics' but McDonalds is p. healthy.

What a joke you are. McDonald's is toxic filth. Roach infested Louisiana churchs chicken is healthier then Rich neighborhood McDs.

White Power!!!

My theory is it's mainly highway travellers these days. You don't know the quality of the local greasy spoons but you do know that every McDs will be consistently mediocre, no matter if you're 500 miles away from home.

Otherwise there's no point. For the money there's always some local joint that can match on price and easily beat them on quality.

Its bright red USDA choice $2.99lb
I would never eat Pink/Grey $2
I only recommend it :)
(Organic wasnt on sale)

Ammonium Sulfate is not healthy.

>ground beef
>$2-4 lb

It's almost 9 dollars for 1 pound of ground beef, sonny. The cheapest shittiest quality is still around $7. Stop having mom buy your groceries and go yourself before making posts like this.

>Why do you HAVE to eat a burger?
We die if we don't

dude

Trump ate McDonalds all the time when he was traveling

I personally find fast food fucking nasty, but a lot of Americans don't give a shit if they contract a heart disease, because they aren't paying for it. And yeah, a lot of people can't afford real food, but at McDonald's you can get a (meal) for a couple bucks.

Go too sleep McBurger Lovers

IT IS MEME
T

I
S

M
E
M
E

>why does ice cream exsist it's bad for your body.
>why does hard licuior exisit it's bad for your body.

t.
retard

This copypasta is cold and you retarded niggers still lap it up like the mindless goobs you are. Please return to reddit.

If your body can't handle a McGangbang, then you're clearly a subhuman beta

And to answer your question, it's because of the free market combined with economic colonialism

>Not taking off of the inner two buns, putting them in a ziploc baggie, and then eating them later that evening at midnight

I wonder if this is true for all McDonalds world wide, more civilized countries actually have laws and regulation to prevent shitty unhealthy foods, even from fast food joints.

That Big Mac. God damn! I looove it. I wish I could have them before the "government portion control" came into effect cause a bunch of retards, watched another retard, eat McDonalds everyday, like some fat retards did.

Have a sage

Only retards each the same thing everyday, day after day.
How the fuck did they even afford it??
WHY just McDonalds?? Are they so retarded, that's all they know how to order??
How does someone AFFORD to get that fat off McDonalds??

Speaking to the Super Size Me movie, made by some ginger twat who married a vegan, cause some fat retarded girls got fat and tried to sue mcdonalds for being unhealthy.

What a world..................
Humans are so dumb............

>masa harina
with beans right user

>Why do these shitholes still exist?
>They're literally bad for your body.
Freedom, nigga.

McDonald's has lost a lot of money in the US in recent years because people know it's unhealthy now. It's trying to rebrand with a more health-conscious image.

Your comment would have a point except you said Taco Bell is better. Enjoy your diarrhea, retard