Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

Other urls found in this thread:

weeklystandard.com/donald-trump-we-must-have-universal-healthcare/article/557477
savingtoinvest.com/penalties-for-not-having-health-insurance-under-obamacare/
consumeraffairs.com/news/obamacare-premiums-skyrocketing-in-minnesota-100316.html
forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2012/03/22/how-obamacare-dramatically-increases-the-cost-of-insurance-for-young-workers/#6bf65e007e46
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dump's helthcare is eeeebil
>Lol dump sucks i regret voting for him he didnt pass healthcare

Are you ever satisfied?

Why does this occupy Democrats fake news not follow the normal format like pic related?

who says its not in my economic interest poorfag

Yeah, he talked a good game, but all he's really going to do is screw over the poor bastards who elected him. What an asshole.

This is what he promised

FUCK OFF SHARE BLUE

Hurr durr le drumpf only helps the evil rich xD

Then become one, you lazy commie piece of asshole

Does that sound like a good law that would in the best interests of the America worker or employees or consumer or citizen?

The GOP only works for corporations that donate dark money.

>Why do Conservashits vote against their own economic interests?

Because they we pay for their health care, they have no fucking idea what health care cost. The literally think a year's worth of health insurance policy premiums are equal to the cost of 1 iPhone

You're a special kind of stupid

that's fine since poor fucks don't pay taxes

>"muh corporate greed"

Why does every liberal use this argument without providing any evidence?

We're number 1!
We're number 1!
We're number 1!
wait, what?

What qualifies as 'poor' here? and $1420 over what time period? a year? a month?

>if you're rich you'll keep more of the money you earned
>if you're poor you'll pay for your own healthcare
I don't see what issue is here.

FUCK OFF r/theDonald FAGGOT

healthcare isn't something government can fix. only the free market can do it, because the free-market is where healthcare is actually produced, like everything else in our economy.

>campaign against Obamacare for 7 years
>could have written a spectacular health care law, but that wasn't the 'priority'
>have majorities in both houses of Congress
>have "expert negotiator/dealmaker" in Oval Office
>write the shittiest bill possible because rushed
>president backs it fully and can't close the deal with his own party
>try to throw Ryan and Dems under the bus
>Obamacare lives on
>Republicunts BTFO
>Drumpf BTFO
>Sup Forumsacks BTFO

Did we leave anything out?

Why do we pay for the in Healthcare and get the least amount of healthcare benefits than , Conservashit ? Why haven't other first world civilized country follow the broken free market healthcare system , Conservafag ?

No it won't, because I won't pay anything because it isn't mandatory anymore. NEXT

Maybe you liberals should stop being so poor!

>not understanding 88d chess.

-->repealed the "Essential Health Benefits" that plans are required to cover right now.

-->allow the return of scam discount card sellers and false "insurance" that didn't cover things like hospitalizations, prescription drugs, maternity care, mental health care, preventive care, and also imposed annual and lifetime limits on your benefits.

-->cut Obamacare's health insurance subsidies by about $300 billion, mostly hurting older people of modest means.

-->cut Medicaid spending by $839 billion, targeting the poor and sick;

-->24 million people would have lost their health insurance as a result.

-->Premiums would have increased 15 to 20 percent more - $1,550 higher.

-->insurance more affordable for younger people by making it unaffordable for older people on fixed incomes and far worse for everyone.

-->cut taxes by $1 trillion, disproportionately benefiting the rich

Conservatives are not bright enough to be ashamed of themselves for falling for such an obvious scheme.

Our economy is different. Crunch the numbers and it quickly becomes apparent that the money you want to spend on this project doesn't exist. Comparing disparate economies along static metrics doesn't work.

>Why are whiter more homogenous countries better
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

But what if my health insurance is covered by my job? Will I still have to pay more for health care?

wait a minute...they're not PAYING THEIR FAIR SHARE

Hurr durr free riders on the system make it inefficient since we're too pussy to make you die on the street like a dog

One problem prognom, it was RyanCare.

> muh homogenous excuse

Sure thing , Alt gay fag

>Why does every liberal use this argument without providing any evidence?

Steven Bannon is a liberal? Sounds like you need to fuck off back to Funny Junk or where ever it is you came from.

They've been duped into believing that race and gawd are more important than the root cause of all evil: poverty

I wonder how many people in other countries have to wait months for care in those countries?
Dumbass

Unlike Obama, Trump relies on congress to pass a bill. Kinda like Hitler and the reichtstag commietrash.

>Gift you a tax cut
>It's a gift if we don't take your money

How those exchanges working out in AZ and TN?

Better than people dying and insurance companies profiting off death , misinformed trailer park faggot

So you are saying if you pay more taxes, you get more taxes back than people who don't pay as much? wow

Durrrr Capitlaism is working as it should..

Excessive tax cuts geared towards the wealthiest earners is basically Gibsmedats for the wealthy

Obamacare forces me to buy insurance for crap I don't need

Yeah he doesn't give a shit about health care. He was way more pissed when the travel ban got shot down. Twice.
AHCA was only good for removing Reince and Ryan from his path.

>Posting occupydems
>expect to be taken seriously

Choose one

>it was RyanCare.
Trump promised his own health care plan.

Here is a small sampling of all the times Donald Trump promised that repealing and replacing Obamacare would be a quick and relatively painless lift, one that he would get to right away.

Jan. 24, 2015, in a speech at the Iowa Freedom Summit:
“Somebody has to repeal and replace Obamacare. And they have to do it fast and not just talk about it.”

Feb. 9, 2016, on Twitter:
We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 9, 2016

Feb. 22, 2016, at a campaign rally:
“Obamacare is going to be repealed and replaced. … You’re going to end up with great health care for a fraction of the price and that’s gonna take place immediately after we go in. Okay? Immediately. Fast. Quick.”

March 3, 2016, on his campaign website (on a page that has since been deleted):

“On day one of the Trump Administration, we will ask Congress to immediately deliver a full repeal of Obamacare.”

Oct. 27, via the Detroit News:
“Real change begins with immediately repealing and replacing Obamacare. What a mess,” Trump told an enthusiastic crowd of thousands at the SeaGate Convention Center in downtown Toledo, his second of three Thursday rallies in Ohio.

Nov. 1, via Politico:

“When we win on Nov. 8 and elect a Republican Congress, we will be able to immediately repeal and replace Obamacare. We have to do it,” Trump said Tuesday afternoon in an address on the Affordable Care Act in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.

“I will ask Congress to convene a special session so we can repeal and replace,” he continued. “And it will be such an honor for me, for you and for everybody in this country because Obamacare has to be replaced. And we will do it, and we will do it very, very quickly. It is a catastrophe.”

>Can you see what's WRONG with this picture?
Oh, I get it, it's because they're all FUCKING WHITE MALES isn't it?

>implying poor people vote Republican
SAGE

Poorests states in the union are all repukelishits strongholds you faggot kraut

>it was RyanCare. (continued)

Nov. 7, via Roll Call:
“Real change begins with immediately repealing and replacing the disaster known as Obamacare,” Trump told a crowd in Grand Rapids, Michigan, during his final campaign rally on Monday evening. “It has just been announced that the residents of Michigan are going to experience a massive, double-digit premium hike, like you wouldn’t believe. It’s not going to matter that much, honestly, because we’re going to terminate it. You’re not going to have to worry about it, OK? Don’t worry.”

Jan. 10, via the New York Times:
President-elect Donald J. Trump demanded on Tuesday that Congress immediately repeal the Affordable Care Act and pass another health law quickly. His remarks put Republicans in the nearly impossible position of having only weeks to replace a health law that took nearly two years to pass.

“We have to get to business,” Mr. Trump told The New York Times in a telephone interview. “Obamacare has been a catastrophic event.” Mr. Trump appeared to be unclear both about the timing of already scheduled votes in Congress and about the difficulty of his demand — a repeal vote “probably some time next week” and a replacement “very quickly or simultaneously, very shortly thereafter.”

Jan. 11, via Politico:

The president-elect, addressing reporters at a news conference in New York, said his administration will submit a plan to repeal and replace the law, known as Obamacare, “almost simultaneously, shortly thereafter” his pick for secretary of Health and Human Services, Rep. Tom Price, is confirmed.

“It will be repeal and replace,” Trump said. “It will be essentially simultaneously. It will be various segments, you understand, but will most likely be on the same day or the same week, but probably the same day. Could be the same hour.”

>pay nothing in taxes
>get nothing in tax cuts
Hmmmmmm

The sweetness of liberal tears will quickly be overcome by the bitterness of a lower living standard for 99% of the population.

Feels good being a millionaire, Kek.

Every shitty, impoverished inner city ghetto is run by Democrats. Tell me again how Democrats help minorities.

Where is that from?

If democratic policies helped them so much, why didn't Hillary campaign in those states based on that?

That's what they get

Another infograph

Why does Trump keep proudly calling it Trumpcare?

>not taking is the same as giving
Fucking listen to yourself

They are delusional and like looking down on others.

>Where is that from?
weeklystandard.com/donald-trump-we-must-have-universal-healthcare/article/557477

ITT : inbred trailer park trashies that vote against their economic interests

Trump probably already owns the trademark on
>Trumpcare Inc.

Obamacare was written by insurance companies you idiot. It's literally the wet dream of every company in the world to have the government force people to buy their shit.

He thinks that people from the other countries are not paying for medical bills through taxes.

savingtoinvest.com/penalties-for-not-having-health-insurance-under-obamacare/

consumeraffairs.com/news/obamacare-premiums-skyrocketing-in-minnesota-100316.html

Thing is there is no such thing like "free"

obamacare is only free to the minority
and white middle class have to pay the minority insurance cost

It's all about money , nigger worship faggot

15% for federal tax
4% for social security tax
1.5% for medicare tax

real estate taxes, income taxes, sales taxes ,
state mortgage interest tax deduction for second homes

>"nigger worship" democrat tax on white people

>durr white people why don't you voting for me?you racist bigot!!!

Fuck off zipperhead

Yea because the rich enough taxes? Always finding loopholes into tax breaks . If rich would pay they're fair share, it would be no problem.
And why do they think corporate greed is not an issue? Wake up! Open ur eyes

Fuck they're stupid

>obamacare is only free to the minority
>and white middle class have to pay the minority insurance cost
The lower class pays it too. The income requirement for medicaid is below minimum wage at 40 hours/week.

'Conservatives' didn't want this plan, dummy

>If democratic policies helped them so much, why didn't Hillary campaign in those states based on that?

Ironically, idiots in red states overwhelmingly approved of the Affordable Care Act and overwhelmingly disapproved of "Obamacare".

Need new material sharebleu cunt.

It says there "This isn't a Marketplace Plan"

What kind of red state idiot would buy a plan that that's outside the state Healthcare Exchange?

It's Ryancare or Republicare
Quit shilling the Trumpcare meme it's not his baby and it's about to be thrown out with the bath water

Funny how poor inbred Drumpf supporters will be the ones to suffer the most through his snake oil polices

>robin hood takes $5000 from a rich cunt one year
>gives $500 to the poor cunt
>pockets the rest
>next year he only takes $2000 from the rich cunt
>gives only $200 to the poor cunt
>still pockets the rest
Wow Robin you're saving the rich cunt $3000 while costing the poor cunt $300. What a classist asshole!

>weeklystandard.com/donald-trump-we-must-have-universal-healthcare/article/557477
Heh, nice.

Thanks.

One always speaks badly when one has nothing to say

How about the middle class?

Weren't they the ones who had been financially impacted by an Obamacare program they didn't want or need?

WTF seriously?
Trumps first week, dozen executive orders? More? Obama tried so hard to work with Republican party of NO.. then he busted out the executive orders. Years later!

Repukelishit voters live in a bubble

Neonazis arbitrarily hate everyone else more than they love themselves.

>'Conservatives' didn't want this plan, dummy
You're kinda right when you put those marks around "conservatives". They wanted a much worse plan.

This shill shit is getting old.

No one has turned on Trump. I like him more and more everyday and the more you fags shill the more I like him.

B A S E D L E A F

In middle class I needed it

Why don't conservatives share the wealth?

I'm glad the little trumpshills decided to update their CTR!!!! meme. It shows you're actually working for those shillbucks!

No, because those who aren't poor trash want real care, not single payer waits to die....

why are repubs not calling him out as a LIAR for talking all this shit for the past couple years and then dropping the fucking ball right out of the gate????

there's just no fucking consequences anymore

i wish i worked at a job where i could just fail a task and then just say "fuck it" and push it off indefinitely

Wow. You are a horrible person.

No one owes you their wealth.

Grow up and get a decent job.

And no, the middle class was only hur,t by Obama care. Especially those of us that were smart enough to have insurance to begin with.

Now fuck off and die already.

I love Trump. He's doing a great job. Look how triggered the left is. So good.

Look at his voting base. They all think sitting in a cornfield is getting an education

forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/2012/03/22/how-obamacare-dramatically-increases-the-cost-of-insurance-for-young-workers/#6bf65e007e46

Obamacare will increase premiums by 19-30 percent

Some low-income individuals would benefit from Obamacare’s subsidies; for those individuals, the impact of these premium increases would be blunted. But if premium costs go up at a rate faster than people expect, taxpayers will be on the hook for billions upon billions of extra subsidies

there is no free shit , somebody must pay for your robin hood policy

>tax cut is a "gift"
There is a ongoing topic in leftist dialoug. It's very fundamentally about fostering the illussion that something can only exist if the government controls it. It's more obvious with such statements as "20 million people will lose healthcare if ACA is removed and billions in tax cut/gift". Yes those people will be without a plan. Because removing ACA is literally removing peoples healthcare, but it dosn't mean that they can't have healthcare.

Because I don't rely on the government for my healthcare like a fucking failure.

How many of those counties are majority black? Like is common in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, etc

The wealthy wouldn't be able to earn their money and the "free markets" would be unsustainable without the government

Do you have any level of success in your life at all? If so, you would have a grasp of reality, and some notion about failure not being defeat.

same, and don't want to, even if it was free.

An iPhone costs $4 000 per year.

What a garbage image, filtered.