Throwing Rocks at Girls

North Carolina Jewelry Store Apologizes for Billboard Saying It Is ‘Okay to Throw Rocks at Girls’

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/26/north-carolina-jewelry-store-apologizes-for-its-billboard-that-says-it-is-okay-to-throw-rocks-at-girls/

A North Carolina jewelry store is apologizing for its controversial billboard that some people have said promotes domestic violence, WLOS reported.
“Sometimes, it’s ok to throw rocks at girls,” the billboard reads.

The statement appears next to the company’s logo and is surrounded by gemstones. Spicer Green Jewelers took to Facebook to apologize on Thursday.

“To whom we have offended with our recent billboard, please accept our apologies. We do not condone violence of any kind toward any being,” the company said in a statement on Facebook. “We did not intend to cause controversy and our billboard communicated something we did not intend. We intended the billboard as a play on words to encourage the loving act of gift giving and are deeply saddened that it offended anyone.”

Eva Michelle-Spicer, who owns the business with her husband Elliot, said the sign was not intended to be an endorsement of domestic violence.

“The billboard was intent (sic) to be a nostalgic thought of a childhood teaching,” Spicer told WLOS. “That it’s not ok to throw rocks at girls, it’s not ok to throw rocks at anyone… It saddens me that it was taken that way because it certainly wasn’t intended.”

The store promised to donate 10 percent of its sales to a domestic survivors’ shelter in Asheville through Sunday.

For some, the apology was not enough.

Ellen Perry, a literature and humanities teacher, said she organized a group to protest the sign on Sunday, and she plans to hold future protests until it is taken down.

“We are not going to stop until we see that billboard come down because it’s doing damage, even if we want to laugh it off and say it’s just a joke,” Perry told WAVY.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7qPAY9JqE4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that billboard actually made me kek

#spiced

America is a country full of looneys. Everybody should be able to get the joke.

When did it become trendy to be offended?

Meanwhile, this has been totally OK since the early 2000s.

I guess the Islamic ad agency didn't go over to well.

Only because the guy on the cover is white. Try this with a black one.

>The store promised to donate 10 percent of its sales
and thus the cycle continues!

>We are not going to stop until we see that billboard come down because it’s doing damage

Black boys are stupid, throw rocks at them.

Actually sounds like an informative book for youngsters.

I cant even construe it as offensive.
It says 'sometimes'.
Any semi functioning human would construe that it means that it is never okay to throw rocks at girls, unless you are gifting them jewels.

Holy shit, they are attention whoring hard.

it is a solid, catchy, and tame as hell. Its about as inoffensive an advertisement as you can get.

Drove past this yesterday and it made me kek. Asheville is a liberal cuck/degenerate cesspool, so I knew somebody was gonna full bitchfit

>jewelry
>jew

wew lad

Is this advertising targeted at muslims?
Did they offend the MGTOW for saying that it's ok to marry women?

Said the German while his wife was quite literally stoned outside for having an uncovered head whilst being raped.

were do you think the term came from?

My ID is boob. :3

Cunts are probably butthurt because nobody is ever going to buy a ring for them.

>That ID

Damn we hittin' all the lucky ID's tonight.

What's next? Trump?

>ID: bUrg
>burger
son of a bitch

>When did it become trendy to be offended?

youtube.com/watch?v=x7qPAY9JqE4

Trump ID get?

Checked burger bro

I'd eat that desu

What should be asked is, why do women cry about every little perceived offense, when men take all of it, but equality?

Going for the Muslim market.

Rolling for better ID

That last name tho

LOL!

This made me laugh more than it should.

>Why Show BooB?
Why not?

>(((Goldman)))

>(((Goldman)))
Every time.

MEANWHILE, IN EVERY MUSLIM NATION...

easy there moonman

Coincidence detected

>JEWelry store

>Goldman

Every fucking time

WHY HAVE I NEVER NOTICED THAT COINCIDENCE BEFORE?