Rebuilding The Wonders of the World

colossus of rhodes
colossusrhodes.com/colossus_of_rhodes_project/

Temple of Artemis when ?

Mausoleum at Halicarnassus when ?

Statue of Zeus at Olympia when ?

Bumpo

This could be a great project, to be honest humanity it's less for not having them.

So you want to take down the new systems of control and revert back to the old ones why?

>when ?

when we'll nuke the middle east.

You forget that the modern greeks are incapable of work

It's leading to the new tower of babel, and the Nimrod/Osiris/Apollo worshippers aka the globalist making it their new base of operations. *tips tinfoil*

Can we rebuild the third Reich?

many ancient structures are constructed of granite blocks that were one of a kind and hand chiseled, modern mass produced stuff can't really reproduce such craftsmanship which is why you see stuff like the Parthenon and Cologne Cathedral falling into disrepair, and the Pyramid of Giza is virtually at the point of collapse

I wish we could put money into creating beautiful things that can be monuments to humanity instead of cranking out sterile skyscraper after skyscraper.

If Trump's wall isn't aesthetic then I'll be pissed.

Gardens are best

This seems like something a multi-billionaire would have reconstructed by now

You said it, brother. I wouldn't mind spending additional tax dollars to make sure it's beautiful and not some bland, grey wall with no personality.

BRING BACK THE REAL WONDERS

>Mausoleum at Halicarnassus when ?
It's in St. Louis and was built by the Freemasons to harvest the energy of this summer's solar eclipse, which will be visible from the pyramid on the roof.

Buildings aren't impressive. We can build massive sky scrapers in a matter of months. The entire reason those wonders are of any value is because ancient civilizations used hand tools and years upon years of man power to complete the wonder.

Fuck. That timeline just keeps getting more weird.

I agree however no way in hell am i going in Iraq to see it
However it would be fucking great if we could build something similar somewhere else

Foolish Greeks. Do you think you can escape denbts with such an expensive project? You're tourist days are over.

Something on Sup Forums that isn't trump shilling cancer?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!??!

This.

Iraq would be wonderful if capitalists would stop wrecking it to make money.