Is Islam the final redpill?

Is Islam the final redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

fpbp

Yes.

The word 'Islam' translates to 'submission' and there's a death penalty for apostasy. I get you're drawn to killing fags and trading women as breeding sows but please don't use it to degrade the pursuit of personal liberation.
fpbp

>(((personal liberation)))
Explain.

Sage

That's a very nice looking book you have there.

Shame it's full of terrorist bullshit.

[citation needed]

its literally just a big cult and mohammad was the cult leader. cults drink poison kool aid, muslims blow themselves up

If Islam is so good then why are Muslims so mental?

Just read the Quran retard, it's only around 74,000 words

>it's in there I promise
Ok lad.

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

>do all the work for me

You made the claim. Back it up or it goes in the trash.

Last chance.

>Forgoing the christian faith and the symbols of your ancestors because, at the moment, Islam appears strong.

Shame on you user. It is your job to rescue the faith and symbols of your father and crush those who would see you destroyed in their goal of the construction of a global caliphate. What man abandons his past for the barbarian invader?

>What man abandons his past for the barbarian invader?
Your pagan ancestors.

> The final redpill is realizing King Louie from the Jungle Book, only kidnapped mogely to learn the secrets of man's fire to protect the other monkeys from Sher Khan.
>King Louie did nothing wrong

>its literally just a big cult and Trump is the cult leader. cults drink poison kool aid, Americans blow everything up.
ftfy

>Islam
>Redpill
How can you even confuse the two?

How can YOU?

Yes. I now understand what must be done

No, the final red pill is eating a bag of flaming cheetos on an empty stomach. I'd thought I was shitting acid blood, and then I realized it was the dye.

I fucking ate the red pill, and then it ate it's way back out.

Islam is Sauron

and we are.. i dno, the fellowship of the rings or something. the good guys

>saged
>pic unrelated

How is regression redpill?

You are literally lowering humans to animals by taunting them with polygamy, child sex, and apostasy.

You have no honor and have gone back on Muhammad's word. You value your imams over muhammed.

>the world is a fantasy novel
Ok boss.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them (the non Muslim) wherever you find them"

Are you always this stupid?

my point is Islam is the biggest threat to our collective way of life that has ever existed

Even the commies didnt just want to rape bitches & throw rocks at everybody. Even the commies had decency, and integrity

Mudslimes just want to chimp out over everything and literally murder all of us for not worshipping their pig-fucking "god"

Islam is evil

Do you always ignore the context?

This is reactionary and in self defence. Read the whole passage.

Kill non Muslims wherever you find them.

Explain the context.

Last chance..

if you want another dark age

Islam has no place in modern society and it refuses to reform

My pleasure.

Whole passage:
>"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And kill them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for persecution and oppression are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they (first) fight you there; but if they fight you, kill them. Such is the reward of those who reject faith. But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God; but if they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression. The prohibited month, for the prohibited month, and so for all things prohibited, there is the law of equality. If then any one transgresses the prohibition against you, transgress ye likewise against him. But fear (the punishment of) God, and know that God is with those who restrain themselves." [Noble Quran 2:190-194]

So what does this verse say in this context? "Fight in the cause of God those who fight you", "unless they (first) fight you there" - the context of this verse applies to those who initiate the attack against Muslims. And even after they attack, the verse makes it clear:
"But if they cease, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." [Noble Quran 2:192]
And it also makes clear the purpose for what Muslims fight:
"Fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in God". [Noble Quran 2:193]
It is the duty of Muslims to defend humanity from oppression and persecution and to establish justice.

Yeah, it is OP... For men who are looking for a really shitty "religious" reason to justify their desire to molest children.

[citation needed[

This hadith is contradicted by others and through chronology of other events. Aisha was 19 at age of consummation.

ok mister, here are some other quran-quotes:

>

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

>
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

> Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "healing" the hearts of Muslims.

> Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

i can go on but its not worth it, the quran is filled to the brim with quotes like these. lets not forget, Muhammed was a rapist pedo warlord who spread his "religion" through mass-murders.

Islam is an evil piece of shit religion, no way around it

AAA and Adnani use this explicit verse to justify every terrorist attack ever done by AQ or ISIS.

According to them anyone living in a non Muslim country pays taxes to their non-sharia government which therefore makes them complicit and a permissable target for slaughter.

If you wouldn't have ignored the context (of exactly how Salafi Muslims use the ENTIRE verse to justify killing) you wouldn't have just embarrassed yourself.

Thanks for proving my point. You can now leave to watch your wife fuck another man now.

Islam never had a Reformation, or a Peace of Westphalia for that matter. Christianity was fucking violent and insane before that, too.

Why do you just keep moving to goalposts? If you really want to discuss the Quran we are going to have to do it slowly, not 4 chapters at a time. Choose one passage at a time please.

Yes, radical sects exists in all religions. What's your point?

>ay Ahmed, let's fuck some 2 year olds tonight yeah? My cousin also brought the goat, so we can fuck my cousin in the ass too, it's not harem if the balls touch

There are strict and detailed laws in Islam, which Muslims must follow carefully. A military Jihad must be performed under these regulations. Abdullah Yusuf Ali writes about verse 2:190:
War is only permissible in self-defence, and under well-defined limits. When undertaken, it must be pushed with vigour, but not relentlessly, but only to restore peace and freedom for the worship of God. In any case strict limits must not be transgressed: women, children, old and infirm men should not be molested, nor trees and crops cut down, nor peace withheld when the enemy comes to terms. (Yusuf Ali, The Holy Quran, Text, Translation and Commentary)

There's no point arguing the Quran one point at the time, the dude whose teachings its based on was a warlord whose entire gist was "convert to islam, or be killed". And then he killed and killed, and islam spread successfully. Its not even a religion (not exclusively), its a NATION. And its entirely incompatible with ours, and needs to go away.

>The word 'Islam' translates to 'submission' and there's a death penalty for apostasy. I get you're drawn to killing fags and trading women as breeding sows

This is literally what we want. Islam is a mans religion. We want to kill, conquer, rape, and rule. What's wrong with that? Men have done that for centuries, we have a natural tendency to feel like those things are our purpose, and a primal lust for that type of thing.

Muhammad literally made a religion for men

adb al-mailk wrote this book long after muhammad's death, it was created to corrupt other religions such as paganism, judaism and christianity and turn all believers into militants for the caliphate

>There's no point arguing the Quran one point at the time, the dude whose teachings its based on was a warlord whose entire gist was "convert to islam, or be killed"
Oh ok...

It is much easier for you to dismiss with one stroke of a brush, without offering any citation whatsoever.

Can you see your SJW-tier logic here?

>Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

There's just an astonishing amount of quotes like these. Any person trying to rationalize them all will inevitably just end up sounding like an idiot stuck in a loop

No. Look at Europe, Islam is the antithesis of western culture. The west becoming Islamic would lead to the destruction of both western civilization and the white race.

>I just got btfo'd by one other verse.

Also, my point is that the verse you quote is what has been used to justify all the violence caused by over 50k violent terrorists. You can't possibly be this retarded? No wonder this is so easy.

To be fair, Christianity is the antithesis of modern Western Culture, too. Don't let the current cucked version fool you; the Bible also features passages calling for women to be submissive to men, and homosexuals being referred to as abominations.

I trust Austrian Bantz posters more than any burger

Also >one post by this ID
Feel free to input sage in every field.

I didn't notice at first.

in my opinion, all of religion is shitty and stupid and outdated

and yeah theyve all done horrible shit buuuuut

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

not so much recently

islam hasnt even always been THIS retarded. it just became too inbred (literally) in recent years. they do actually inbreed, and it does actually lead to lesser intelligence. this has a lot to do with why they are so much more retarded and villainous than they were 40 years ago

>Quran (9:29)
So what's wrong with this verse, exactly?

>the verse you quote is what has been used to justify all the violence caused by over 50k violent terrorists
Even if this were true, what part of the passage supports terrorism?

I already showed the context and commentary to the contrary.

not in the same way as islam, though. and i believe other user was referring to traditional western culture as much as modern.

It's pretty irrelevant, since traditional western culture does not really exist anymore. It's been replaced by bullshit.

"The Day of Judgement will not come about until Muslims fight the Jews, when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Muslims, O Abdullah, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (the Boxthorn tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."
(related by al-Bukhari and Muslim)

How is this not the final redpill again?

Sage goes in every field desu

Islam conquered Jeruslamem and all holy places of jesus and prophets before the most powerful religions come join islam warriors of Allah

Its not a bad bread. But if your OP you can't leave it hanging like that. Otherwise you just see the same shit recycled DAILY.

Hell even /gif/ makes anons at least post 6 images/gifs or the threads deleted.

Obvious slide effort.

Islam poses a master-slave relationship between God and humans. This is not insulting only for all fedoras but also for Christians.

No.

Your quote of 3:56 is a tonal mistranslation, also it is in the form of a direct quote from Gabriel (the angel)

3:151 is alluding to the battle of Uhud, which was about others attempting to force Muslims to denounce their own faith. You could compare this to the whole "don't eat shellfish" shit in the old testament, something only relevant to the time.

9:14 is taken out of context and mistranslated, as literally one line prior it's talking in perspective of defending against those who have put a Muslim in harms way based in faith. "Will you not fight someone who broke their oaths and aimed at the expulsion of Muhammad, and they attacked first?"

9:123 again talks about those who once persecuted the Muslims into renouncing faith. To not allow those of other faiths to infect the Muslim faith. This is more clear as you conveniently left out "and know that Allah is with those who remain faithful" directly after your quote.

I'm not even a Muslim, and I think religion is a shit way for stupid people to feel comfortable about being alone in the universe. Blame the dumbasses who misconstrue the information in the holy book. Wahhabist Islam is shit, following the Caliphate makes you a dumbass in general, blame those people.

What relationship do you think we have with God user?

Islam tells you that you have a personal relationship with God.
It definitely stresses the difference between creator and created.

>I have no arguments

No. Islam is literally master-slave, not a "personal relationship", I'm sorry. Don't you fucking Jew me.

The relationship between God and humans in Christianity is something that you could start calling "personal relationship". In fact, Muslims do not call Allah "Father" and Christians do call God "Father". That point alone is an example of what I'm talking about.

I mean taking women whenever you feel like it is alright I guess. Spring break would be a grand ole time. Kind if like the Purge, only with dick

But it's uncivilized and does not promote progress. Do you think it's an accident that Islamic regions are so poorly developed? The only developed parts of it are the ones that happened to sit on top of a fuckton of oil.

>pic unrelated

You are a nigger.

>let me tell you about how you practice your religion

>all islamic countries are poor except the ones that aren't
wew

Don't care honestly I'm not wrong

I think there's many other factors in play there and not just Islam. Promoting progress is not always a great thing either, depending on what you're definition of progress is

Of course there are many other things in play, but Islam rules out half of the population from contributing. On top of that it forces you to abide by stupid religious laws that take time and are worthless. And then if that's not enough it also massively advocates for conflict. All of these hinder progress.

mfw It's 4am and I really want to eat a cheeseburger, but can't.
All I have in my fridge is too noisy to cook and I'll wake up the kids.

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

>Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

>Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun"

>Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Shia is

Allah will bless Iran with the glory of shattering Israel into a thousand shards

>murder people because they don't agree
>have sex with kids
>don't allow posters of a wanted man to be shown
it all sounds like lies to me. and the definition of blue pill, is to lie.

I know you might be a protestant and do not understand this but religions have rules and a set of shared beliefs.

>quotes Quran
What's the problem exactly?

>"muh subjective vs objective"

You should've admitted that you were never going to concede any ground, rather than dragging the conversation on.

Also, thats your contextual view and as we all know that doesn't translate well to most muslims.

No. Because while it might achieve some of the objectives, its fundamental system of reasoning and morality are so backwards that it'll just further handicap society.

see Without using subjective terms, explain why executing all muslims based on their faith is wrong.

>appeal to motive
>appeal to authority
>ad hominem
OK so are you going to provide a citation at some point?

How is life for you guys? Can you just get in your car and go find a place to eat something?

No. I said that no Islamic countries are prosperous because of their contributions. The only rich Islamic countries are ones that happened to be on top of natural resources. I don't see any Islamic countries contributing much with manufacturing or technology. They're not building parts of computers or cars or anything like that.

Ex muslim here, you have to be shitting me to say that Islam is a redpill.

It's literally the religion of the cucks.

You're the one saying the Quran is bad.

Show me where it is bad.

It says 'unbelievers go to hellfire' and 'defend the religion in self-defence.'

Problem where?

Why are Muslims such crybabies then? They throw a child-like tantrum over everything that hurts their feelings.

Don't mistake aggression with masculinity. 5 year old's can be aggressive.

Not gonna lie, the Qu'ran can really into aesthetics

And the first world had a head start with colonialism and the industrial revolution. What's your point?

Just describing the reasons why a countries is rich does not justify its practices.

see
Am I? Or am I just providing verses for people to read?

>promoting violence
>shitload of inconsistent verses contradicting one another
>promoting cuckery

Fuck off.

Do you not understand how someone can take "fight against oppression" to the extreme? Has SJW politics in the West taught you nothing about how people react to such doctrine, that's the problem with Islam. The problem with Muslims, in general, is that you have so much inbreeding that the incidence of mental retardation in your homelands are literally holding you back. All of this, of course, on account of some "he said she said" (hadiths). Sounds kinda bullshit tbqh

>explain why executing all muslims based on their faith is wrong.
That's murder, user.

Zionism. Even the Muslims cave in.

Saudi Arabia has allied with Israel. So every time Muslims go to Mecca they're funding the bombs being dropped on their fellow Muslims in Yemen.

The depopulation of the Islamic world has begun! We welcome the new "Greater Israel"!

>never fight against oppression
OK user. Roll over then.