NEW TRUMP TWEET: CALLING OUT HILLARY ON URANIUM

TRUMP CALLS OUT BILL AND HILLARY FOR THEIR CONNECTIONS WITH RUSSIA.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/846533818811080704
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868
circa.com/politics/accountability/hillary-clinton-donor-pushed-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-fbi
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just saw this. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/846533818811080704

Its real

HES ACTUALLY LOCKING HER UP

bumperino

The absolute madman. He's outta control!

We all know the corruption runs deeper than we previously thought.
It's gonna take a long time until true freedom comes back.

And a lot of dead 3 letter agency faggots.

TraitorS will reap what they have sown

I was wondering where all that " you'd be in jail" shit went why isnt she locked up yet?

>9:29 am tomorrow
You're not an American...

It's about fucking time.

Isnt bill clinton raping people enough to get him locked also?

It went the same way as drain the swamp and repealing Obamacare.

Fun to say to crowds but that's about it.

The absolute madman

>he's in China

Also can anybody answer me why all of the sarcastic anti-Trump propagandist tweeters float to the top of the replies in every Trump tweet and then all of the tweets in support of him fall way way down to the bottom? It's like that on every fucking tweet of his.

>March 28
Since when did we have territory in the asia pacific

It's almost like he didn't win the popular vote and his approval rating is under 40%

Yeah. Sadly it's not worth looking at the replies on Trump's Twitter. It's all negative and shilling.

praise kek! our difits make us stronger!

I hate to say it, but (((someone))) is definitely screwing with the algorithm or deliberately moving things. I didn't believe it at first, I'm not antisemetic but holy fuck sometimes I wonder if Sup Forums is right.

Because Twitter is run by an asshole.

Dunno why Trump doesnt just go to Minds already.

>being investigated
>"B-BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CANDIDATE THAT LOST THE ELECTION? WHAT ABOUT HER"

holy fuck what a retard

Cost a lot of Soros money to do that

They're robots from CTR.

Is he a shill?

Uranium One will not like this press. Neither will the governors and senators of the states that allowed that company to mine uranium. As well as the person who gave the ok for all of it.

yeah wtf it was her turn!!

ABSOLUTE
B
S
O
L
U
T
E

>So I'm not going to lock her up, I'm just going to make zesty tweets.

DRAIN THAT SWAMP, YOU VALIANT KNIGHT!

fuck off shill. He can't arrest her immediately I have full faith in him.

They are paid shill accounts of real people. They always have 10-50k followers and a verification symbol. They speak in replies of 5-7 tweets. This is an attempt to subvert viewership and exposure of pro trump responses. For every 1 reply the tweet loses 1% of viewership.

Nothing wil fucking happen
Some who is gonna cockblock him and he'll say 'lole it takes tim'
You can bet it

>still believing the polls

Why indeed?

ABSOLUTE MADMAN It only took him an entire election and 5+ months to do it.

Is Dr. Shekelburg or whatever at the top? He's always there.

Uranium went to a Russian speech!?

>investigation into Russia connection turns up nothing
>BUT WHAT ABOUT THE RUSSIA CONNECTION
You're a broken record

>This man is the president of the most powerful country on Earth

Russian Speech...

aw I'm sure you do baby. I'm sure you also think he will drain the swamp and finally repeal Obamacare.

I love when shills come into my thread :-)

DONT LET MEMES BE MEMES

The ride never ends!

CONTINUATION OF TWEET RIGHT HERE

HE DIDNT!

Good to see Trump getting back into politics and kicking ass while he is at it!!!

Kay sweetie pie!

meanwhile we are maga'ing irl
And you are bitching on an anime board

LMao at your life desu

how does it feel to be our slaves? We are here for fun and you are here because your masters force you too. Enjoy your stay and try not to get red pilled ;)

this was better

but this new one is still funny

Twitter's filtering is working great
All negative comments from lefttards go right to the top. Their absurdity makes them difficult to read

That's my President.

>>investigation into Russia connection turns up nothing

1) The FBI hasn't finished the investigation
2) see
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/connections-trump-putin-russia-ties-chart-flynn-page-manafort-sessions-214868

of course, it isn't Breitbart so you'll dismiss it as "fake news"

didn't realize twitter was representative of all americans

He's cornered and getting desperate now.

based

Now THIS is the madman I know and love!

true this was his best tweet since being president

He makes no sense. None. Atrocious grammar

I feel kind of sorry for him, because this is a good question. This is just bullying.

SHILLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE THEY ARE SCARED HAHAHAHHA

Comey is clearly still on Team Hillary.

circa.com/politics/accountability/hillary-clinton-donor-pushed-trump-russia-computer-narrative-investigated-by-fbi

You've convinced me to buy a rake, pal.

i dismiss canada as a fake country

Stay delusional, while in reality shit is just starting.

It's about time some one called her out on this shit. Uranium One investors donate millions to Clinton Foundation, all the while they are trying to make a deal with Russia. Deal has to be okayed by state dept. as uranium is a strategic mineral. Deal goes down without a hitch. Russians pay almost twice the market value for Uranium One, even though uranium is tanking on the market, due to the Fukishima incident. Uranium One investors make a killing. And so does Hillary, of course. Prison when?

Neck yourself canada, you are damaged goods

He can't keep getting away with this

That's nice. Leader of free world can't read the English language so rather than grab a pitch fork you grab a fucking rake and go on about grab ems, immigrants, fag conversion classes. And much much else. Beyond the scope of reality

I'm like you bro...scratching my head with each tweet.

Pic unrelated

>wondering if Sup Forums is always right

>Praise of Russia by Hillary

Holy fuck he is literally scrapping the barrel by now

and

>accusing others of praising russia

HJAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

WHERE IS TRUMP'S RUSSIAN BERF CERTIFIKIT?

>parrot
>parrot
>parrot
Leftists don't have brains, all they can do is parrot words as programmed.

You're finished kiddo.

MAGA!

lol the comments. shitlibs crying always make me diamonds desu

why does Trump keep selling shit to terrorists?

No. He's watching idiot dems shill about Russia bullshit on fox vs ORLY and Tucker.

Yeah it is, and Trump knows it. He can already see it all crashing around him. It's only a matter of time now.

>why isn't the hurr durr

Trump is a faggot beta try hard that couldn't buy pussy with furniture.

>choker

thot confirmed

You've got to wonder how sucessful a startup CEO's "APP" is if he spends every waking moment replying to Trump within minutes with 7 tweets of multimedia content to try to craft a counter-narrative.

I have a startup, and I barely I have time to cruise Sup Forums three times a day.

Hello shill, how's Mr. Brock doing after his cardiac arrest?

According to insideranon on election night Bill made a deal with Trump that Hillary would get on the phone and concede if Trump agreed to not press charges.
Since then she (and the DNC) have gone out of their way to undermine the legitimacy of his win.
So the deals off, she's going to jail.

>leaf
Enjoy paying your Chinese overlords their rent every mont, kay!

WE CONTINUE MAGA'ING!

>This will be the end of Trump, says increasingly nervous man for 7th time this year

A fucking leaf

To make money

>Welcome to Capitalism colgate

its more that they have been investigating him for over half a year and still zero proof. and allegedly really investigating unlike the gifts they constantly gave hillary.

I love this.

The fact is that there is mountains of dirt on Obama and Hillary. The shit we know for a fact and have in public record is a tiny fraction of what Trump has said put on the record with Tweets.

So every time the cunts in the media get a little too hysterical about some invented innuendo, there's always something he can say that reminds them all that they are at best idiots and at worst liars.

At this point, how can they square the circle?
You'd literally have to be telling yourself "yes, I know the Russia thing is completely fake news but the end justifies the means and I support a corrupt, secretive oligarchy undermining democracy as it is looting the country and keeping us locked in endless war because I consider this to be better than the man who said a few mean words about illegal immigrants and Muslims".

>muh evil Russians

What a clown.

it's almost as if there is an organized response, endorsed by twitter itself, to every single trump tweet. makes you think.
i wonder how long it will take for the left to realize that they actually have to have a vision if they ever want to win again; that blindly throwing tantrums, attacking the credibility of anyone that says something they don't like, and sardonic sanctimonious hectoring don't result in winning the votes of key demographics.

Who gives a fuck about the Clintons? They are dead and gone.

WOW HE'S SO MENTALLY UNSTABLE HOW CAN HE GET AWAY WITH THIS HE'S GOING TO GET IMPEACHED FOR THIS AND SPREADING FAKE NEWS

duuurrrrrrrrrp

>being too dumb to comprend we do not decide under majority rules
>having blind faith in polls and not thinking for yourself if Trump is a good or bad president

>whataboutism
>again
Pathetic.
Kushner's gonna cave!

best timeline