Why are a a lot of blacks so obsessed with with sex? Seriously, sex is overrated

Why are a a lot of blacks so obsessed with with sex? Seriously, sex is overrated

The short answer is: "Muh dikk"

The long answer is, imagine having the IQ slightly higher than a retard with the same or greater sex drive you have now, and a time horizon / impulse control so small you barely consider where you'll be in a week never mind 5-10 years

They have to be obsessed with sex to make up for their poor appearance

The term you are looking for is promiscuity, these people do not have sex on solid and stable relationships or forcthe purpose of having children (and responsable pleasure why not)

I personally don't see a problem OP. Animals are naturally going to react to their basic instincts.

this. even if blacks do have bigger dicks than whites black will still never be as good looking

blacks do have bigger dicks. its just a fact man. idk why everyone spazzes out about it. just like asians have microdicks

/thread

Not all Asians have microdicks. I saw a black guys dick which was no bigger than mine. And in the actual stats they're not even bigger.

obviously not all. its a distribution.

What else are they supposed to think about? Their beautiful culture and accomplishments of their race?

imagine your ethnic background has accomplished basically nothing throughout all history, and every other ethnicity has enslaved your people at some point or another.
your own thug culture is a product of (((them))).

the only thing you can be proud of is the stereotype that you may have a bigger dick than some people, so you say "muh dick", or "muh dick muhfugga" as a tear runs down your cheek.

They have pubic hair on top of their head.

Blacks have bigger dicks than you but the average black guy is not hung like the biggest guy in blacked which the Jews spent years searching for to prove blacks have huge dicks. There's white dudes online with huge dicks. Like 10 inches.

Im getting real fucking tired of it to be quite honest with you. Its so bad here in illinois. Groids literally go around hooting and hollering a a woman's rear in public and in front of children. One even pulled out his penis once. I really dont want to dislike them but it seems sometimes like they are all the same idiot

>its just a fact man
Yet no one ever provides statistical evidence

>tfw I know this feel
>tfw it is caused by the massive head trauma I suffered as a child
Blacks are truly inferior... I think, I'm not actually smart enough to make that call, but I want to be one of the cool kids so I'll say it.

As a man from the army I can say there was no difference between race. Biggest guy was actually an asian we called the Chu missile.

There is no reliable data on penis size by race supporting this. Most blacks are going to be average or less, just like any other group.

Lmao. That's bizarre.

good sex is underrated in our society actually, retard shitty tinder condom sex is overrated

50% of people are less than average. 50% are more than average.

Or wait never mind average is the mean not the median. Depends if there's more huge dicks or tiny dicks.

I'm referring to being within one standard deviation of the mean.

Stay strong you based retard.

Well, more this:
It's not a bell curve. Average size plus less-than-average will make up more than 50% for penis size for sure.

wow, black chicks really like pacific islanders

why

>Seriously, sex is overrated

Found the guy who has never snorted coke of an Estonian supermodel's tits while plowing a famous Finnish feminist in the ass, using champagne as lube during a power outage in Tallinn while being watched by 30 people, the President of Latvia and two Sami reindeer herders watched.

That was a great Tuesday the 13th.

>tfw no super smart qt 3.14 Aryan gf to make up for my limited mental capacity.
>tfw Hitler would have gassed me with the kikes.
Why even live...

"Best Christmas ever" would have been funnier

>Hitler would have gassed me with the kikes
The Holocaust never happened, dick.

"Best Kwanzaa ever" even funnier

But it happened on a Tuesday the 13th.

I remember because it turned out I was allergic to reindeer and had to get rushed to the emergency room, my penis covered in Krystal and Feminist poop.

The hospital bill clearly said I came in on a Tuesday the 13th.

black aesthetics without the black mentality

Melenesians =/= Pacific islanders

Why are so many white manbabbies on Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums, /r9k/: All women are evil for not fucking me
>Now let's talk about how obsessed those fucking niggers are with sex!