MADMAN !!

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump 1m1 minute ago
More
"The Republican House Freedom Caucus was able to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. After so many bad years they were ready for a win!"

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/26/reince-priebus-defends-paul-ryan-amid-failure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what does he mean by this

Best. Timeline. Ever.

He meant that OP is a massive faggot.

Pay attention to the shit that matters

I don't know what this mean can someone enlighten me

>WAHHH STOP ACCUSING ME!!! LOOK!! SHE DID THIS!!!!!

Both he and Bannon have been hammering and threatening congressmen who have been opposed to Ryancare since it was revealed. They've been trying to bully them into submission, promising them they'll fix all the problems with round 2 and 3, which is obviously a lie. Breitbart has been doing some balanced reporting and calling him out since then. Sup Forums just ignores the facts and keeps sucking his dick while saying something that sound like "muh 44d chest" I can't make out what they're saying with his penis so firmly in their mouths.

Why don't you worry about your own president? Oh wait..

Not an argument. Not even close to one.

Breitbart also has an article saying that Bannon hated Ryancare and only pretended to support it publicly. Bannock said it was written by insurance companies. Also the whole point is to set up Ryan to fail.

Trump didn't even read the bill and claimed he trusts Ryan's judgement. Trump IS playing chess whether you see it or not. These tweets are part of the ruse. They don't want Ryan and Co to catch on even though by now they already have.

Who's your president?
The one wit the bowl haircut?

Ok, here's one.

Why do you think he actually supports Ryancare?
Why do you think he's calling it Ryancare?
Why would Bannon, one of his top advisors support it but not Breitbart?
Why would he be butt buddies with Paul Ryan all of a sudden when he was a nuisance during the campaign?

Just like he ""wanted"" Mitt Romney to be Secretary of State, right? Give me a break.

Paul Ryan is a failed bureaucrat that let Obama do whatever he wanted and fails at uniting the people he's supposed to represent. This justifies a replacement for Ryan with Trey Gowdy or whoever, who will no doubt be just as much of a political hack as he was during Obama's term.

You mad your 8 goddesses sanctioned president is going to spend THE REST, OF HER LIFE, in prison?

Or is it just the fact that you look exactly the same as every other han, kook, and tae, right down to the shitty nerd glasses and the 1/3rd an inch dick?

*I meant Paul Ryan would continue to do a bad job if he stays, not Trey Gowdy or any other replacement

Can someone explain me what does these mean?

So Ryan BTFO? Who will replace him?
Growdy? Rand?

It's called an appeal to hypocracy and Sup Forums will eat it up

Rand is a cuck and also a senator.

Why will you eat it up user? Explain it to the folks at home.

fuck you

Actually the Breitbart article you're refering to said that a journokike from the NY Magazine said someone told him that Bannon told them he hated Ryancare for the reasons you stated. In other words, "sources said..." BS

>Gabriel Sherman writes that White House chief strategist and former Breitbart News executive chairman Steve Bannon has privately expressed concern that the American Health Care Act (AHCA) betrays the populist voters who put Donald Trump in the White House.

In fact, today's article states:

>White House chief of staff Reince Priebus has publicly defended his years-long friend House Speaker Paul Ryan amid Ryan’s failure on healthcare.

>“No he doesn’t,” Priebus said when asked on Fox News Sunday if President Donald Trump wants Ryan to resign.

>“He believes what he said in the Oval Office on Friday, he doesn’t blame Paul Ryan,” Priebus said. “He thought Paul Ryan worked really hard, enjoys his relationship with Paul Ryan, thinks that Paul Ryan is a great speaker of the house. None of that has changed.”

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/26/reince-priebus-defends-paul-ryan-amid-failure/

I think you only see multi-dimensional chess because you want to see it.

>You mad
No m8, but it sure sounds like you are.

This. Ryancare is the hill that Ryan and company will die on. Trump doesn't want them in power for tax reform or any other upcoming initiatives.

>@realDonaldTrump

lolol the madman