Tfw just found out that college is a meme

>tfw just found out that college is a meme
>tfw already a 3rd year psych major with 18k in debt

FUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!

that's not too much debt. might as well finish

18k is not that much, but you need to switch majors right now unless this is IO psych maybe.

>with 18k in debt

should've combined it with something actually useful like CS like me. (I'm very excited at the prospect of machine learning enhanced psychometrics, personally)

My tuition is paid for by the school but I have to pay for housing/food/books. I'll probably end up with like $25-35k debt. I'm probably going to end up combining history with CS.

kek, i have the same amount of debt for a 6-month culinary school program

College being meme is a meme. Those ppl who memes "college is meme" are elementary school dropouts.

Im in college with not debt

Roaches are uneducated elementary school dropouts

But at least you can read one book

kek

>psych major
You fucked up, son.

>t. Bachelor of Science cum laude in psychology

Nah m8, in the civilised world everyone has a degree in some bollocks. Most degrees are worthless now.

t. BSc Graduate.

>tfw to smart too win election

Sorry im roach anyways

BERNIE BERNIE BERNIE

Don't worry OP, 18k is tiny in the long run. Yes, you'll have to work and save a little extra after you're out, but what does it really matter? Regardless of your degree, if you kick ass, you'll make a million bucks about every ten years. Hang in there every day.

>t. BA Anthropology cum laude - 20 year IT worker

I just keep saying im broke, and they don't make me pay, it's called a forbearpants or something

Dude switch your major immediately. Switch to business major, psychology minor. I'm 33. Majored in Psychology. Completely worthless degree. Worked as a counselor right outta college for 2 yrs making under 30k. Got a sales job making and made over 100k first year. Business or finance is better

>Regardless of your degree, if you kick ass, you'll make a million bucks about every ten years
even with my 6-month culinary arts course?

You'll need to keep going and get out with a PhD OR be willing to move to a place like North Dakota and get a government job.

I'm just leaving North Dakota after moving here fresh out of college years ago, got my first job working for the government because very few people are out here. Work for the government for 5+ years and you'll be able to get something in the private sector or you'll decide all the vacation/sick leave benefits are working sticking around for.

You didn't realise that when they jumped the prices up 300% + added identity politics/ethics/race-relations modules to tack on another year to pay for in order to get that degree?

At this point, higher education is nothing more than a litmus test to see just how dumb someone can be as long as you keep telling them they are "educated" and letting them think they are smart.
It's not for legitimately smart people anymore, just obedient dogs who did what they were told they should do.

Literally paying for the privilege to be indoctrinated, and it takes nearly your whole life to pay it off thanks to compounding interest, but it's okay because it means you're smarter than all those "uneducated rural inbreds".

Fucking hell though, using identity politics as the fucking fluff and trying to appeal more to blacks and women is a real good move, they'll never question why they are learning how to wire things in a non-racial way because they fucking love that confirmation bias.

Holy shit, the day they realised it's all a scam every goddamn jew in the world will flee under Israels umbrella.

If you have the government pushing college, you're going to have a surplus of college graduates. This devalues the degree and leads to people having to do even more college to distinguish themselves. It's a spiral and it's retarded.

Plus, all that easy money leads to people taking retarded degrees (and colleges offering them) so people end up in debt with no chance to progress. Also, people pushing the idea that college per se will help you doesn't help because there are a lot of unmarketable degrees.

Then there's the price which is solely down to the government. Because the government guarantees the debt, colleges can charge more.

It's literally all a fucking scam. More people need to realise this.

Follow up, the court system hires a lot of psychology majors.

I wouldn't doubt it.

don't forget with 10% interest

>psych
I think I see your problem

what do industries need psychologists for? I don't get it

Just like with the government pushing houses, you end up with more houses built. More people with degrees. And it gives the government the excuse to make a degree needed for a job, since it's not so hard to go to college anymore. This means that wages for said job need to increase and that cost is passed onto the consumers. And it prevents people who could do that job well (or better) than most of the college educated from coming on board.

>serve in the Army
>get benefits once I get out
>education is all paid for

Really easy. Not only that but if World War 3 happens I won't be drafted.

>Not working when you are first legally able to
>Not saving all your cash for college
>Not going into the military for the GI bill
>Not graduating with literally no debt
kys faggot

>18k
>Not 120k with an even memer degree with NO contacts
Either finish or drop out and start working. 18k is very low, you can still recover.

Not everyone makes the same decisions, underage faggot
Also you are a welfare whore

Should have gone military stupid nigger

Yes, risk your life for Israel
Good goy.

Welfare whore

>Implying people die in the US military at significantly a higher rate than your average citizen
There's not even a war going on.

Good goyim

Start arguing anytime

Stupid goy

my kid had 28K of debt after 4 years but he found a 67K/year job, so he paid off half already

he's 23 in june

>psych major
>debt
LMAO, you got kiked hard m8

My friend also got a major a Psychology, he's working at a Best Buy and still owes $20k in student loans.

>Be white male
>smoke weed and don't try in school, smoke weed in school
>34 ACT
>Going to get a CS degree with no debt
feels good man, if you can't afford college just study zen. Enlightenment is a lot like a college education, you can find it on the internet for free
/watch?v=eIh6VRoTDY8

Hi I'm a youtuber with 10 mill subs and need a film crew/editor/bitch whose comfortable being on camera and not a total autist and willing to relocate to Austin and can travel alongside with me when I travel (i'll pay for travel expenses and you can live in my artist studio provided you keep it clean) Pay starts at $40,000 a year and must sign one year contract with me. Interested?

HAH! What a cuck! All I had to do was join the military and fight in some foreign country. Now I get to go to college debt free and I only have to deal with mild brain damage from all the IEDs we ran over. And a blown out knee. And a ruptured disk. Theres a buzzing in my head that doesnt stop. I havent slept in 2 days.

Help.