Boris Epshteyn is this generation's Deep Throat. His mysterious "firing" from the White House all makes sense now

Boris Epshteyn is this generation's Deep Throat. His mysterious "firing" from the White House all makes sense now.

He's "Source E" from the Steele dossier. All the identifiers match. He was even confirmed to be in Moscow when the infamous piss tape occurred.

It's coming together, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/02/10/records-undercover-fbi-agent-near-garland-terror-attack/97740354/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635
dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/exclusive-tony-podesta-made-500k-lobbying-for-chinese-firm-convicted-of-illegal-sales-to-iran/#ixzz4can97z7P
youtube.com/watch?v=q2eu-B5ZNPs&feature=youtu.be&t=40
yournewswire.com/podesta-jail-russian-bank/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TIME FOR JAIL DRUMPFY

And us Hillbots will reign supreme!!

Drumpfkins don't like to talk about this subject.

How old were the piss skanks? 12? Are there nambla donations in his tax returns? When is the epstein trial?

K...KEEP ME POSTED

kek wills it

>Epshteyn

Epstein

>believable

Fuck yes. Send this orange orangutan to jail already.

You got sources, or just pissing in an ocean of piss? Sup Forums generally supplies sources, tht's why we are always right. We do our homework, before posting.

>perpetrators of debunked pizzagate attacking the credibility of a story that the FBI is actively investigating and offered to pay Steele to continue his work

Are you new here?

You talking about the FBI who's director stated before a senate committee that he had no plans on investigating the source of classified material leaks, even though, according to his own statements, it's a ten year felony? That FBI? Or maybe you are referring to the FBI that was present in Garland Texas when a Islamist attempted to attack civilians, the FBI that was taking pictures of the two officers (that killed the Islamists before they could carry out their diabolical task) shortly before the terrorists acted; the FBI that was arrested as it attempted to flee that crime scene, and who's phone pics were viewed by police, before they could be deleted? azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/02/10/records-undercover-fbi-agent-near-garland-terror-attack/97740354/
See, this is how you post sources, really ups your credibility around here.

>dossier

Post discarded.

You don't want sources. Your mind is made up. You clearly believe that the FBI has no credibility so nothing changes that, does it?

This is Sup Forums, I'm not stupid enough to play your game where I link you one thing and another thing and you find generic reason after generic reason to dismiss or discard each one. That's the textbook definition of a paid shill's job. It's literally in your playbook.

People who want to know things Google them. They collect information from every source. For you to sit here and pretend that you don't know anything about any of this is proof of willful ignorance or heavy shilling, and we already know it's the latter.

>muh boris ephsteyn

I'm glad you're spamming fake shit.

>pizzagate
>debunked
There was never a single official investigation by DC Police, State Police, or FBI.

Media belongs to the people responsible. All of them autistically screaming that it isn't real doesn't mean it's "debunked"

>receive sources of opposition
>your turn to give sources
>scream out of left field that opponent is a bigot who doesn't want your sources
You are 100% a Jew shill.

TRUMP IS NO MUSSOLINI YOU FAILURES

You believe pizzagate. Facts and common sense are irrelevant to you.

Do you actually think I'm going to waste my time debating a mouthbreathing faggot who believes memes that even Alex Jones debunked?

Keep calling people jews while your daddy role model in the White House is literally surrounded and related to them, moron.

HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE
TRUMP

>Find a topic that is not conclusive to the argument at hand
>Use it as some sort of permission slip to dehumanize your opponent in the face of public
>Stick to that topic 100%, completely refuse to return to the real conversation
We know your tricks. We all know who you are.

Your delusions of grandeur are laughable and pathetic and your astroturfing is a gigantic waste of DNC money.

Your anti-Trump mass hysteria will backfire soon and many Redditors will get sick of it. Hell, it's already happening on many of the nonpolitical subs. Who the fuck wants to be spammed with ThinkProgress articles on fucking r/Scifi ? Nobody, that's who. But by all means, keep it up. Keep digging your own grave with your retarded astroturfing.

And don't even think you have a snowball's chance in hell of gaining a foothold on Sup Forums. I hate to break it to you sweetie, but this board has been under siege since the day it was created. And do you know how many of these invasions and raids were successful? Zero. Absolutely none. We stopped the JIDF dead in its tracks. We made r/SRS leave with their tail between their legs after they got BTFO by our site's own admin and moderation team. Our shitposting was one of the many factors that led Moot to quit Sup Forums when GamerGate happened. We doxxed CTR with precision unlike anything you have seen before and got the shills to delete their LinkedIn accounts out of sheer terror.

Tell me sweetie, do you think your little raid will be any more successful than the ones done by the faggots we've defeated in the past?

Um... no.

We'll learn your tactics and turn them against you.

We'll spot your threads and report them.

And if you still keep this sit up, we'll go on 8 chan and look for your personal info.

You won't know what hit you and we'll make a joke out of your pathetic little shill force in a matter of months.

So by all means, keep trying to fuck with Sup Forums. I hope you faggots like the taste of weaponized autism because that's what's coming for you.

>We'll spot your threads and report them.

Edgelord just broke the rules in his edge report.

I wouldn’t mined him bringing back the empire like muslin (temporarily) did

>I reported your post
Um... no sweetie. You're just pulling shit out your ass and trying to get me banned instead of fighting my arguments.

So what you're saying is that you're all talk.

Got it.

Fuck off. Please crawl back to whatever snarky liberal shitgarden you came from and stay there.

You're not going to accomplish anything by spamming this board.

ITT: /trump/tards losing grip of reality, slipping further into the abyss of hooker piss

This is my board, Lex. You need to go.

Try again

Hillary deleted 33,000 emails AFTER A CONGRESSIONAL SUBENA

Hillary lied to the FBI 31 times when she said she "could not recall" to questions about basic instructions when handling classified material, something she knows as she was trained when joining the state dept

The harder you push Trump on Russia, the faster you will resurrect Hillary and Obama's crimes.

Have fun!

What does Hillary have to do with anything?

THE DNC ARE FUCKED

If we're going to play your retarded game then I'll bring up that Bush deleted MILLIONS of emails on MULTIPLE private servers just as Democrats wanted an investigation into corruption and yet the Conservashits didn't feel that this was suspicious enough to justify an investigation.

You had to ignore her crimes to get here.

Trump will not let you. He has Twitter and will scull fuck Obama and Hillary, forcing the press and world to face the facts.

Keep going, don't change.

I wish Trump was Mussolini. I wish we were Fascist.

In case you forgot, Hillary is innocent.

Trump and his people are the ones under an active FBI investigation in case you forgot.

>debunked
You're gonna hang

Giovinezza, Giooovinezza

Oooohhhhh buddy I'm excited for when the piss tape drops.

Stop being so cringy and go to bed, you have school tomorrow.

Ask your teacher about pizzagate. They'll either say "What is that?" or "It's not real, kid."

Friendly reminder to never post without sage in shill threads.

Look at'em squirming, boys. Conservacucks can't stand it.

My professors are blatantly left wing. They're gonna hang too.

Per Benito Mussolini
Eja eja alálá

Your days are numbered.

Projection is politics 101
Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta, may have violated federal law when he failed to fully disclose details surrounding his membership on the executive board of Joule Unlimited and the “75,000 common shares” he received. The energy company accepted millions from a Vladimir Putin-connected Russian government fund.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/4635

“I think in this case where you’re talking about foreign interests and foreign involvement, the collateral interest with these disclosure forms is put in the forefront of full disclosure of any foreign interest that you may have,” said Ron Hosko, a former FBI assistant director.

“It’s a troubled question if you deliberately omit this information on the form,” Hosko said, adding that Russian funding could have easily “become a counterintelligence concern for America.”
Tony Podesta Made $500K Lobbying For Chinese Firm Convicted Of Illegal Sales To Iran

dailycaller.com/2017/03/27/exclusive-tony-podesta-made-500k-lobbying-for-chinese-firm-convicted-of-illegal-sales-to-iran/#ixzz4can97z7P

Nah, too much work.

I agree with you that Conservatives are cucks though. Trump is a Jew candidate that is acting as a stopper in the mouths of White America.

But you can't contain an inferno for very long with distractions.

A noi!

I always enjoy when you fags admit you're not American and condone random murders.

I actually defend the constitution, unlike you traitors.

You're still here? You've been BTFO like four times already.

Who's talking about Podesta? Your memes are so outdated. We're talking about Donald "Urine Mania" Trump.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh buddy, you're gonna be real happy when Trump gets impeached and goes to prison. I can already tell.

I don't believe in the Constituion actually I am anti-Democracy for a large variety of reasons.

The only traitors I see are you KIKES, communists, cuckservatjves, and retarded civic nationalists that do nothing but promote slavery to international finance.

It's gonna be a lot of fun in the next few years. I'm praying you guys impeach Trump so the inferno gets a little bit hotter.

So basically you're a retarded anarchist.

Literally nobody likes your kind. Even liberals and conservatives agree on that.

Nope I'm a Fascist. An actual one. Not your Kosher Trump cuckservative.

Please continue to harass these /r/thedonald retards though. The sooner you radicalize these people the more storm troopers we get to put you in graves later.

Hail

I'm afraid this thread isn't designed to handle the edginess of your posts. The edge limit was exceeded by the previous tough guy, so I suggest you find a new thread before you hurt yourself.

This isn't about macho acts of "tough guy". This is about how I'm hoping you get Trump impeached so we get to radicalize White America that much more.

The worse things get and the more ground you get over Cuckservative dead end losers the sooner we get to recruit and mobilize. I'm hoping by 2020 we will have an unstable mess like Weimar Germany. Please impeach him and put some left wing faggot in.

American isn't some African or South American shithole. America doesn't become destabilized. Our politics get polarized every couple of decades and then people chill out again or distracted by the next shiny object.

If you want to live out your extermination fantasies then I suggest you move to Russia.

This generation is more polarized than the 60s and demographic shifts are only going to get more radical. We are only going to get older too and unlike the 60s we aren't addled by drugs. The Left is completely succumbed by its own degerante devolution so wiping you out won't be the problem. Our main problem is the Libertarians but the more you guys push the more we get to pull.

America is rapidly turning into South America. Did you seriously think mass immigration and multiculturalism was going to do anything but cause violence? You're naive but you'll learn. Please get him impeached, the sooner the better.

can you actually address any questions aimed directly at you? Your deflection of every question and devolution into ad hominem is doing your credibility no favors.

Every generation displays its degeneracy in different ways. And if you think we're more polarized now than ever then I suggest you take a tour through history. We haven't even begun to reach the turbulence of the 60s.

And not addled by drugs? After over a decade of the media normalizing marijuana use and the pain pill and meth epidemics? Vaping being the new fad for every teenager, which they use to skew "smoking" statistics? America is a disaster when it comes to drugs.

Trump will be impeached, life will go on, Republicans will blame Hillary for him winning in the first place, Paul Ryan will run for president and win eventually. Things don't change like you think.

I don't address conspiracy theories that are already debunked.

Those drugs are all used by Leftists you realize, right? The heroin epidemic in White areas was probably pushed by the Jews the same CIA pushed crack on the niggers. In any case, we don't have to worry about any of that unlike you.

And yes, things are more polarized. The 60s was a hippie drug infused orgy of stupidity and post war post 50s hysteria. This modern hysteria is far more deeply rooted.

We are getting more radicalized by the day and due to racial demographic changes this radicalization will be even stronger than ever before. The 60s were racially intact, therefore it was easy to cover up the 64 Immigration Act and even easier to hide the larger realities of internationalism by playing off what would become the COLD War.

But we are smarter than that generation. We are better trained, have more knowledge, have a wider array of tools and we are reaching critical mass.

Impeaching trump is going to be our powder keg for propaganda and I'm very much looking forward to it.

Your apathy brings me great comfort because it demonstrates to me how completely fucking pathetic the left actually is. Still coddling onto your corrupt and rootless democracy like your mother. As I said, the Libertarians will be the biggest obstacle but thankfully you guys keep assaulting them and calling them "Fascists". It leads many of them to our side and the more radical you push the more radical we pull and the more soldiers we get. Your democracy is dying and thank god for that.

HAIL victory

Newly fired lawyer,Bharrara, busted up a banking spy ring by Russia.
Today it was confirmed that Kushner met with the chief of that bank

Drip drip

youtube.com/watch?v=q2eu-B5ZNPs&feature=youtu.be&t=40

Obama is fucked, and he shared classified intel with Hillary. They both are fucked.

>I don't address conspiracy theories that are already debunked.

When did that happen? seriously, I'd love to know, I'm not a big supporter of the whole pizzagate thing but I'm woefully under-educated on the investigation, Do you have any links to the official debunking?

Your ranting is about as irrelevant as your movement is.

Trump's impeachment will be slow. It'll happen exactly like Nixon. People will have over a year to adjust to the notion that he's corrupt. His allies will turn on him, his supporters will fade, and eventually the public sentiment will be against him to the point that literally nobody will care when he leaves office in disgrace.

The only powder keg will be the next election cycle and it'll be the same bullshit circus of lies and misdirection because it works.

yournewswire.com/podesta-jail-russian-bank/

John Podesta Facing Jail For Lying About Holding 75K Russian Bank Shares

This would have been the Chief of Staff to Hillary's admin.

Start a thread, this one has nothing to do with pizzagate.

More irrelevant fake Hillary news to distract from the current topic. Sad.

They can all go to jail.

7 Trump team members have all lied about the same shit. Repeatedly

The next election cycle hahaha. I'm glad your apathy and fear are keeping you continually cucked out. The Left never ceases to amaze me, you get conned by everyone!

Cuckservatives are gonna join us sooner or later and the faster you impeach Trump the sooner we get to mobilize. I am fucking ecstatic. I wanted Hillary to win solely because it would have led to a greater revolutionary chance than Jew Trump.

Your naive innocence will cost you the war in the end. Maybe you will come to see how wrong you are and accept Truth, I'm not counting on that though.

Hopefully they get arrested and hopefully more street violence breaks out. The sooner this country collapses and the sooner this disgusting democracy dies the better we will all be

You still don't get it. Nobody can impeach Trump "quickly".

Look at Nixon. The guy got re-elected in the middle of the investigation. Reports were already in the newspapers about corruption and people re-elected him anyway. They weren't used to the idea that he was corrupt. It took months and months before any traction came on the issue. Eventually his goons were tracked down, one by one, and the entire web fell apart. Nixon quietly resigned and that was the end of it. They wouldn't even pursue criminal charges on him because it had gone on for ages.

The same thing will happen to Trump, possibly taking even longer in this case, because it's an international scandal.

That's what bannon hopes for too

>this one has nothing to do with pizzagate.

But...everyone here is talking about it? Isn't it the people in the thread who decide what the topic is? You seem very knowledgeable about the whole situation, why can't you share some info with me?

The bigger the scale the better. The only way we are going to uncuck the West is through the destruction of democracy. Thankfully you LEFTISTS and Cuckservatives both worship the same god of international finance, meaning when that dies so will you.

Bannon is way too Left wing for my tastes.

You're retarded, you have no idea what my beliefs are. I don't like niggers, I don't like mudslimes, I don't like SJWs, I don't believe there's a pay gap, I don't think the tranny bathroom business is black and white, I don't want mexicans pouring in, etc. Need I go on? We're on Sup Forums for crying out loud.

The west will never be destroyed by Trump being labeled a criminal. If anything it'll strengthen their resolve against Russia, after the right has time to get over their butthurt.

America might though. It's a golden opportunity to push the propaganda that democracy yet again has failed White America. That once again, another Zionist politician led everyone into false hopes that led to nothing only to be replaced by HOPEFULLY something worse.

Someone who is even a bigger globalist con than Hillary would be the ideal because every Left wing usual idiot lemming would flock to vote for it and if they won then White America would be inflamed. Can you imagine the taunting from the Jewish media like CNN? It would be the perfect environment to star tot radicalize from these useless Libetardians and Cuckservatives.

The left caring about multiculturalism is a meme. You claim to be enlightened, you should know that.

Liberals literally used MLK to swing black voters from Nixon to Kennedy. Kennedy's people got him out of jail after a protest. They rallied the black votes and he won. That doesn't mean JFK was a bad president, it just means he wasn't stupid.

The right is fundamentally stupid. They allow their racist and religious contingent to control and influence their image. They could just as easily have swung the minority vote on their side. But they don't.

The left doesn't do much to help minorities. Them staying poor is in the left's advantage, because then they want more welfare and food stamps, which liberals trickle out to them, while the right boldly claims they're gonna cut them off like retards.

Your view of the parties is just not accurate. One is simply better at manipulating the majority better than the other. There isn't some multicultural agenda at work. Not even Jews want to damage America permanently with minorities. They need us to fight their Muslim war.

The end game is to remove them all though so therefore the only way to accomplish is by destroying the Democratic system. The harder demographics shift, the more degenerate the Left wing gets, the more disgusting society becomes then the sooner we can start actually winning real battles in this war.

Cuckservatives are a stones throw away from the Left. The goal is the annihilation of democracy which is an inefficient and broken system with the replacement of something grander.

Platos REPUBLIC is a good start to get your toes in the water

This. This also made me laugh.

Nice chat room, you fucking dull as shit shills.

>Nixon's impeachment was a slow process, Trump's impeachment will be slow but it's inevitable

Sadly, a major difference between Nixon and Trump is that Nixon was highly suspicious of (((them))), to the point where he infamously assigned a Jew Counter in his regime (Google, if unfamiliar). Nixon was a genius diehard WASP, but he was an outsider, and his paranoia stemmed from not having the generational connections of the Bush-tier elites; Prescott Bush assisted Nixon's ascendency but they had a falling out.

What we're already seeing in blatant fashion is the ascension in the public eye of Jared Kushner; now I believe Kushner is being positioned as the new Kissinger, Nixon's Jewish Jew whisperer; but Trump has his own blood tied to the tribe now, through Ivanka/her children/Jared, and the wives of Donald Jr and Eric, which goes way unreported.

Kushner bothers me a lot as a huge Trump supporter; but I believe he'll help Trump from being impeached, the caveat being that Trump is getting deeper in with ZOG.

The real thing to watch for is Steve Bannon leaving before December. If this occurs, I'm done with Trump. Because Jared and (((them))) will run the board and war with Syria/Iran happens for real.

Losing Michael Flynn was a huge setback. I hate that so much weighs on Bannon, because he, while a diehard nationalist, looks rough, unhealthy.

Of course, (((they))) might throw Kushner under the fucking bus for being outwardly arrogant. He's young and it shows. But I don't see impeachment; I do see all hell breaking lose before this term. War is inevitable. Redpills need to be dosed on normies these next two years.

Your entire basis of society's downfall is that the left is somehow more degenerate than a) at any point in history, or b) the right.

The right is busy fucking little kids in churches or schools, or having gay sex in the bathroom then going back to work making legislation against gays. The left is usually just accused of adultery. That's a statistical fact, even.

Society has degeneracy. It always has. It always will. That won't be the end of it.

DETROPER

You're going to need some actual EVIDENCE son.

>perpetrators
so, then you're here too though

I've been sick this week, so I've been visiting pol more than average. Bro, you have been on here pushing this muhhhh Nixon shit for a minute son.

Give it a fucking rest.

>degenerate

you misunderstand the word. it doesn't mean unpleasant or evil, it means to break down current structures- a main goal of many left schools of thought. The degenerate nature of many leftist ideologies comes from its need to replace current social systems, i.e. corporate structure, the family unit, monogamous relationships, gender roles, tax structures, and finally capitalist practices.

This can also be seen as progressive (the true opposite to degenerate), but only if the alternative is a noticeable improvement. The issue is that all of these restructurings are presented by leftist media, without exception, as having nothing but positive effects. No level of critical analysis is allowed on these restructurings and any who question it are social and political pariahs, gaining the label of _____-ists.

>he thinks everyone mentioning Nixon is the same person

Wew lad. You're definitely delirious.

Besides, if you're not educated enough to see the parallels here then that's on you.