White privilege is bullshit what do

White privilege is bullshit what do
Y'all think

Your capacity for hard work and personal responsibility is a form of CIS BIGGOTRY and you are in fact committing RAPE by creating this thread. I've called 911 to report you. Have fun dealing with the POLICE, you fucking white male

Keep pointing it out to your normie family and friends.

4 white guys get drunk daily in the alley outside their homes. 100% fine.

1 black guy takes a walk in his nighborhood and gets shot by a commando wannabe and is acquitted.

Sounds about right

DINDU NUFFIN

>Sounds about right
When did you find nat soc, brother?

All Americans are niggers, even the white ones.
>pic not related

Are you talking about trayvon martin? Black vs Hispanic crime is your own problem, Paco.

Can't flimflam the zimzam

>white privilege exists
>jew overlords supremacy doesn't
jesus christ sjw are fucking dumb

White Privilege is not having an argument and still feeling like they won.

>it's apples and oranges, he was niggering around!

NAH MA NIGGA U IS BULLSHIT WHITE PRIVALEDGHE EXIST MA NIGGA AND WE GON MAKE YOULL HONKYS PAY REPERATIONS YA HEAR??

White privilege is what your White ancestors fight and worked toward. Be proud of it.

That's the definition of black privilege though.

If whites are superior, why are they dying out?

The argument is that you were not there to witness what happened, and a jury of peers scrutinized all the evidence and made a decision, and yet you still think you know better. Your thoughts are nothing but bitchy exaggerations "Oh that young black man was LITERALLY JUST WALKING and doing LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT EVEN THOUGH I WASNT THERE AND WASNT EVEN REMOTELY INVOLVED IN THE INVESTIGATION"

That is what I mean when I say "dindu nuffin"

That don't make no sense.

If whites are superior, why are their women choosing us over them?

because uneducated whites spend all day complaining about how their problems are literally everyone else's fault instead of bettering themselves

it's nature taking its course. maybe if whites cared enough to go to college more they wouldn't be dying off.

>Yfw King of the Hill was about cucks.

Dale's kid is made obvious and a running joke.

However,
>yfw you realize Bobby belongs to Bill.

Yeah, if only college could be duplicated in third world shitholes, the whole world would be paradise and non-Whites wouldn't have to come to White lands.

If anyone is enjoying what white ancestors fight and worked toward it's black people.

I wasn't there. You weren't there. But white privilege is being innocent until proven guilty, I guess.

What did Trayvon do or what could he have done to warrent his death? Aside from attracting the attention of someone with a gun who wanted to use it?

There is still some benefits for Whites. For example, White people still own most of the land. That will surely change though if they ever become the minority.

What does that have to do with lazy whites dying out in America?

You can't even have a conversation with these inbreds, look at this. They just start talking about the third world and Obama.

Privilege does not exist in nature, it is given. So if lefties hate white privilege so much maybe they should not give it to us when we never even asked since we don't need it.

They're coming here. You deny that? Like you deny every truth?

Yep. OP's argument is reddit incarnate. White privilege exists and you should fight to defend it.

>I wasn't there and neither were you
>but let's keep postulating about the topic I already admittedly have little actual knowledge on
Wow, you're a fucking idiot.

This guy doesn't have an argument, either. Sad

>You deny that? Like you deny every truth?

wow I wonder why whites are being outbred man

Because you're implying whites are lazy, when there are literally millions of foreigners that are imported every decade who will do the same job for 60% of the pay a regular worker would ask for. Furthermore, these foreigners are then subsidized by the government through state welfare and are given special privellege status that regular citizens are not granted. To imply that the die off of whites is due to laziness is an intellectually dishonest argument and you know it.

>whites are literally dying off because they refuse to work for cheaper

maybe they should stop being such fucking stingy jews

Whites will never outbreed non-Whites. Less intelligent creatures always tend to have more offspring to make up the difference. Unfortunately, the world is only finite, so some populations will have to die eventually. I guess it sucks being non-White in that regard, since non-Whites can't build their own civilizations.

>since non-Whites can't build their own civilizations

i guess were ignoring every major civilization pre-British empire then?

>but muh Romans

the romans weren't white either

don't bother talking to it, it's like a chimp

whites are endangered, most studies give them five years

It's called the Kurgan expansion. You should probably study it.

we are entitled to what is ours

they are privileged we let them in

if they keep it up they'll have to be put down

I thought shitlibs want chimps to be people now? Or are you just a troll?

white is just the lightest shade of shit skin

nothing is endangered, its just more recessive than other skin colors.

if it is endangered, its because of shitbirds like that fucking guy

>don't touch me with your genetics

>everyone who mocks me is a "shitlib"
>anyone opposed to whites is a "liberal"

it's amazing caucasoids can even speak, they can barely reason

Fuuuuuuuck. Why Bill? You so nice tho?

>with these inbreds
Okay, so you're just a troll then. Thanks for wasting our time.

>bobby belonging to bill
Fuck this stupid meme.

ITT: pic related

My apologies, I couldn't hear you through the vacuum of legitamate discussion your posts embody. All people are innocent until proven guilty, under our current court of law. Your presentation of "what-if-isms" does not change the fact zimzam was found innocent in a court of law under a jury of his peers. .

Furthermore, Zimmerman is a Hispanic male. To imply that he's white either speaks to your blatant lack of knowledge about the facts of the case or your idiocy.

Which is it?

White privilege is very real. Does that mean that all white people are successful and face no obstacles? Of course not. Does it mean that no racial minorities are ever successful? Of course not. What it means is that, statistically, being white in the US provides some benefits - most of which are intangible

The privilege that people talk about when they're speaking about white/asian/jewish privilege is not choices. They're talking about intangible things and situations that statistically benefit white/asian/jewish people - things like stable homes, two-parent household, decent schools, etc.

Let me walk you through this.

1) Being raised in a two-parent household is largely beneficial to the child.

2) White, Asian, and Jewish children are more likely to be raised in a two-parent household.

3) There is a statistical advantage to being white, asian, and jews since you are more likely to have been raised in a two-parent household. That statistical advantage is called privilege.

A privellege is a right that's granted exclusively to one group of people and withheld from another. Every single thing you've listed as a "privellege" is a direct result of personal decision making and not the result of outside entities.

You're fucking dumb. .

can you prove that they are? didn't think so

But the top pic is real and the bottom one is a cartoon.

>tfw I'm more likely to get racially profiled than a white boi

It's real enough.

Thing is, privileges are earned. White people have nice things because they worked for them.

All most shitskins have earned is a train ride and a shower.

stop being a faggot

what is my privileged? All my mexican friends got free rides to community college, I had to pay 100%. I don't see my privileges.

>bobby is bill's

didn't somebody make a comic for this?

White males are in a superior position in America because America was founded by white males. Its really not hard to figure out. White males wont do so well in Turkey. White women have the easiest lives of anyone. Especially if they look alright.

BIG

White privilege is the SJW term for "inheritance"

Black American history is all rebellion and oppression.

I'm trying to find this "white privilege" they keep talking about so I can enjoy it.

I had to compete for my job with illiterate immigrants who had no skills whatsoever. Of the new hire group consisting of about 25 people, I was literally the only white one there. Showed up with two years of experience and an education in this field. They showed up with brown skin and a copy of my company's commitment to diversity pamphlet.

I get no discounts anywhere.

I can never claim to be discriminated against, especially when I am discriminated against.

I cannot belong to a group for people like me because that would be racist.

I get called racist for not being a visible minority.

I get to enjoy being told how much privilege I get and that seems to be my only privilege.

If you feel you are getting unjustly treated in America for (being presumably) Mexican then why not live in Mexico?

The severe beating he handed out prior to being shot is irrelevant.

White privilege is having people use ridiculous arguments that they know are useless but still call you wrong.

Fite me, shitstain

>be white
>drink beer
>go to sleep

>be arab
>smoke weed
>us army blows up your home because your country isn't democratic enough

thats white privilege regards

I've never fully understood it.. Wtf is white privilege and why are a load of WHITE people getting on at other WHITE people about their WHITE privilege?

My point is that the privilege people talk about when they are speaking about white, asian, and jewish privilege is not choices. They are talking about intangible constructs and situations that statistically benefit white, asian, and jewish people - like I mentioned earlier, things like stable homes, excellent schools, equal rights, etc. White, asian, and jewish children are statistically more likely to have a stable family. That's not a choice, it's just a circumstance. Being asian, jewish, and white in the US means you are statistically more likely to be raised in a two-parent home, go to a decent school, more likely to be rich, and less likely to be a victim of a hate crime. Does that mean that all asian, jewish, and white people are successful and face no obstacles? Of course not. Does it mean that no racial minorities are ever successful? Of course not. It's white white, asian, and jewish people are at an advantage while blacks and hispanics are at an disadvantage due to benefits granted by their privilege. What it means is that, statistically, being white, jewish, and asian in the United States provide some benefits - most of which are intangible. Privilege is something that benefits you. In this context, it's opportunities or advantages that are available to white, jewish, and asian people, statistically, more than other races and ethnicity. Combating it is very complicated, because much of the work we need to do to help racial minorities begins with acknowledging the generations of systemic oppression and socioeconomic barriers they face. It's a very complicated knot that needs to be untangled.

White privilege can be summed up with this short webm

That's American privilege, faggot

White privilege is being more intelligent over a long period of time. You had ancestors who were smarter than the ancestors of blacks. Smart ancestors had smart advice and gifts left over from their life, black ancestors were not smart, taught their progeny nothing and left them nothing.

Liberals admit white superiority but think we should be punished for it

>White, asian, and jewish children are statistically more likely to have a stable family. That's not a choice, it's just a circumstance.
PAAAAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHHAH

found em

White privilege is not bullshit and this place is the constant reminder of it.