What should I reply to this antifa cucklord?

What should I reply to this antifa cucklord?

Taxation is theft.

Magical bicycle fairies just make sure everyone has a bike when they need it. Is this nigger for real?

Seriously though, you lost the moment you chose to engage this retard.

I can't help it, I don't get to argue in real life

He's a faggot unemployed (or has a low salary) loser with low IQ.
Why did you even engaged in a "conversation" with that lunatic?

Can someone own an artificial cardiac valve?
check mate antifas

see
everyone I talk to on a day to day basis either agrees with me or doesn't care about politics

>Give me your computer when you go to sleep tonight so I can start mining bitcoin with it and thus be using it at all times.

How can you have the concept of theft without the concept of property? It makes no fucking sense. You can't steal if you don't have property. Tell that guy he's a fucking idiot.

Also this.

Just write andrew ryan, from bioshock, quotes a bunch for lulz

Almost every faggot that thinks shit like this has never had more than 20 dollars at one time or held a full time job.

Just steal his stuff OP

Tell them that their magical system will never work unless they live under a very oppresive dictstorship. Keep in mind that in order for "real" communism/anarchism to work, everyone must coperate. What those idiots don't realize is that they can't know if there is enough people who supoort their views. Pinochet is a great example. A communist democracy = some guys don't like the idea of no privste property + culturalmarxism = they kill the president and take over.

Ask the dipshit for his phone.

>property is theft because I don't own any!

This.

>give away your internet connected devices
>give me your passwords, i need your account.
>property is theft
>don't impose your beliefs on us
>be the change you want to see

Ask for his Facebook password. Surely his Facebook page isn't his own property and thus you should have access to it.

I like this.

Oh shit

kek yes

>ask

>doesn't know how to argue with retards
Go to the base of the argument, make them specify it so everyone can see how retarded it is. Do NOT play by their rules, because leftists make up arbitrary rules and argue with semantics, generalizations, fallacies, and pseudo science based hypothetical situations. You can see this even in his last reply, when he basically says "well I can't even answer that", and then tries to give you some faulty example.

Here's how you should go about a conversation with a leftist when this happens again.
>Property is theft
From whom am I stealing it from?
>The people
But how?
>Because all goods are produced by the people and therefor belong to them as a whole, in a public sense
That's not correct though, the people are made up of individuals who can produce individual property, trade it, buy it, and own it. If I bought a bike from a business (A small group of individuals trading and owning property), than there is no reason to believe that I stole anything from anyone without consent.

Go on from there. You will not persuade him (They are beyond redemption), but instead your goal is to display the flaws in his logic--As they do not think with logic.

Call him a nigger and a fucking retard.

Even the KGB said Allende would fail. They said it would only work if it was revolution + dictatorship

Taxation is theft.

>Everyone shares toothbrushes
>Everyone has mono all the time forever

>property I don't own is theft

Just another selfish, greedy faggot

only logical answer

This isn't even an accurate interpretation of Marx.

dude just stole something.

Could you elaborate? It'd be the best if he could get btfo on his own turf

If property is theft, rape is legal. How far does it go really? Once you make a broad as fuck statement like that you can apply it to everything, including one's own body.

Of course they'll always deny this but that's because they have to set up certain boundaries for their broad statements. But if you have to do that, why make such a broad statement? It's literally just edgy faggot shit

>How can you have the concept of theft without the concept of property? It makes no fucking sense.

This

Ask him for his phone.

This is also very true. Good point logicbro

These people literally believe that they don't own their own body. All your labor is a product of the state owned by everyone collectively.
They're zealots who adopted ideology in place of reason.

just sage and hide

Tell him next time you see him that you're going to take his iPhone since he doesn't own it.

Meh having property is fun and useful. I like owning my stuff! I mean I guess a fool can believe it's not mine and try to take it but I'll just stab him/her with a kitchen knife or something and they can have THAT for free

this

post screencap

I mean that Marx wasn't anywhere near trying to convince people to share their toothbrushes. What he really is talking about is the ownership of the means of production.

Sent from my Iphone
Sage

Fuck beat me to it

Ask if you can come over and use his toothbrush?

OP write what he said:

>How can you have the concept of theft without the concept of property? It makes no fucking sense.

Short & precise

also

>"Can I have your phone?"

I said, "If property is theft, from whom am I stealing?"

I'm trying to walk him into the rape bait and switch

you fucked it up

now just ask him if you can have his phone
none of that "whom"-shit, just phrase it very simply so he cant word himself out of it

Good, just remember that you will never be able to convince this fag. Instead, you just want to show others how retarded he is.

Your goal is to make him look stupid.

facebook is property
why does he keep stealing

Ahh you're probably right. Doesn't matter, he posts shit like this all time anyway so I'll get another shot.

this desu

in a public debate, the purpose is actually NOT to change the other persons mind, but to make that person look bad

but keep this shit short and precise.

just write "Can I have your phone?" and you will get dat reddit upvote nigga

>an eon is but a blink to a mountain
"get the fuck out of here Confucius you aren't nearly as intelligent as you need to be to get away with bullshit like that, also we aren't trying to argue about how mountains should govern themselves you fucking mongoloid air thief"
^correct response

damn i really fucked up, this nigga would b on suicide watch had i hit him with that atom bomb

Please post his name, ill ask him myself

>Go the base of the argument
This. Always make them take their arguments to their logical conclusion. You'll know you've reached this point when they start calling you a racist something-o-phobe.

Also, arguing with leftists is a waste of time unless either, you feel they're actually intellectually honest or there's an audience.

Go take their shit, watch their ideology hit them in the face.

Thanks for using my idea kek. He's just an edgy faggot though seriously so go for the lulz now. You can never convince someone who's his much of a faggot.

>an eon is but a blink to the mountain

holy fucking shy man

He'll know it was me Norwad

I'm the only person on this guy's friends list that ever challenges his constant retardation

in our current DAY AND AGE of internet and shit, aint nobody got time for that. noones gonna read some 20 post between two nerds arguing about whatever the fuck

only way to win here is by asking him if you can have his phone. whatever he replies will make him sound stupid, people will see that and laugh at him = success

taking it even one step further lowers you to his level

(not true irl, but in this context, it is)

by his logic he is stealing air and should kill himself because the atmosphere lasts longer than a human lifetime, tell him to stop justifying his own failures in life and warn him what will happen in a multiracial society with black people and no property laws

>can i ha'dis!

The answer to this is that you can have ownership rights and use rights. To anarchists (dumbasses) you're infringing on their rights to use something by claiming that you have a constant, unchanging right to own it.

You are, in a sense, stealing their rights to use a thing by claiming that you own it and therefore have a constant use-right to it, even when you're not using it.

Obviously they're idiots and most of them won't even understand this logic, but that is their justification.

even cj believed in property
>AY mane those are ma duckets

You think it's too late for that?

"I'm going to resource share your mom"

"Who did you steal yours from?"

>mongoloid air thief

fucking kek dude

This is literally what Sup Forums is and we do it everyday

naw man

just write "Can I have your phone, then?" or something short & precise and then dont reply to whatever he says, cuz its gonna be fucking stupid regardless

This

Ask him: have you actually live in a commune where people don't have strong ties to each other, like a student residence? Everybody knows what happens when we "share" and "lend" our things freely to each other.

yes but on facebook its different. whenever people debate "publically", non-anonymously on facebook, people see it and think "thats cringy and those people are both losers". but if someone drops a lil zinger, they think "fuck yes i wanna fuck that dude"

on Sup Forums its all anonymous so its all good, plus everyone who goes here is invested. noone goes to facebook to watch "political debates". they turn on Clinton News Network or go to Sup Forums

lived*

How can you steal something when property is theft?

owning property is the precursor to civilization

What kind weak poetic speech is this? You're arguing against a guy who does'nt believe in property, how hard can that be?

fuck, that's good.

Communism is pretty dumb, but when communists talk about property they don't mean your dragon dildos. You are allowed personal objects. They mean property as in land.

The idea is that if you own land you are "stealing" the ability to procure the food, water, building space, and everything in it from the community in which you live.

I'VE BEEN A PHILOSOPHER FOR 30 YEARS, WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?!

are you delivering or are we all waiting for no reason?

Gonna ask him for his phone?

also, if youre gonna keep screwing with this dude on facebook, you should start keeping it short and precise. your purpose is to humiliate him publically, but more than one post, and everyone stops reading. one sentence or two, short and precise, that completely breaks down whatever this moron was trying to say. ANYTHING BEYOND THIS and people stop reading, and youre just wasting your time

Define personal objdcts then, the guy is sayung no to bicycles

If the property owns itself, and taking it is theft, then wouldn't making anything out of it be tampering/mutilation/etc?
Is he one of those naturalistic hippies? Why not just make bicycles out of people if nothing matters in the grand scheme of things? (aside from aerodynamic reasons)

M-Mike?

Pretty much the simplest argument against Sophists like this. Theft implies the concept of property; i.e., you cannot steal that which is not owned.

stop fucking arguing altogether. nothing comes of it.

Just ask the faggot for his macbook. If he says no, people will wise up to how retarded he is. He doesn't own the macbook, and can easily use someone else's thinkpad while you use the macbook.

If the gravity and land reclaims what was taken from it then it shouldn't matter the relatively short time I own anything.

Ask him what dick tastes like.

You're right, and duly noted for the future. The next time I get the chance to blow this faggot out I won't waste time.

I'm pretty sure he's done replying for now, either that or he saw the trap ahead. There's no way he's going to let me get the last word though.

Maybe you're just not good at it. I've successfully turned left-leaning moderates into right wing conspiracy theorists overnight. In any case, I like the sport.

This thread is now a frogmeme repository until antifag replies

So I can fuck your wife and daughter?

So instead of being able to specialize and have a bike set up for my height and size, that I can maintain myself, that is the type I need that I can decide how much resources go into to determine the quality of it... Instead you are seriously suggesting that everybody just have a generic public bike? We couldn't possibly afford a good bike for everyone, so it would no doubt be walmart quality so unreliable for work. Then it could be any kind of bike. What if it's not well maintained? You now need to hire people to fix it instead of just letting me change the tires as needed. Would I have priority if I need it for work over folks that just want to ride a bike around? How would we determine who gets priority? To be public property we would have to leave it somewhere public, so it will probably get worn out faster and be treated like shit. This is your plan?

Furthermore, I only ride a bike to save money. If everything is public and there is no money from which I stand to gain by using a bike, then I want a car. I guess everybody would want a new car. Free Cars for everyone!

Just go steal his shit stupid.
Then laugh at him when he makes a fb post about how someone stole all his stuff.

This would technically be your last step in the argument ("Will you practice what you preach?"). You could have skipped to this in the very beginning to save some time, but going through all the ropes forcing him to explain his beliefs sets up a bigger case against him once you ask him this.

So while he isn't using his girlfriend you have a right to fuck her? And if you never stop fucking her he can't have her back?