Just bought shit from infowar.com...

Just bought shit from infowar.com, but after Jones just bent at the knee I'm unsure of whether or not I want to put the complimentary bumper sticker on my car. I go to an extremely liberal university and already have two trump stickers, would this be over kill? please help :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BNWd75Qdffs
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtu.be/-N1sZe341Y4?t=907
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtu.be/Hp8KrueP8nM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pics or GTFO

pics of what, the car or the shit i bought? shit man i just want an opinion

shit you bought with your thumb on it... doit faggot

start out by telling everyone that james alefantis is baroness philippine rothschilds son.......

guerilla marketing BTFO
sage and carry on

>He fell for the Alex Jones meme
Dude

You definitely don't have any use for the dick pills if you go to a liberal university and you read alex jones. You got scammed you idiot, and I'm glad.

Have you heard about the cloud people?

I wouldn't write him off for this one fucking thing. 20 or so years he's been taking red pills for us all and people want to talk shit because he had to do some 5d chess moves to get around some legal BS? He knows Pedosta & Co are all satanist scum. I believe behind the scenes shit is going down and he's in some kind of trouble, legal or otherwise. He's fun as fuck to watch and the stuff he sells is literally the good shit you can get at Whole Foods on steroids

Zing!

>implying the reason he is distancing himself from pizza gate is because he actually thinks it's false

I've been watching Alex for years and never once has he made a video like that. That was scripted, lawyer written. They either threatened him with financial ruin or threatened his family.

don't do it because it makes you a target of law enforcement

his real name might be bill hicks

youtube.com/watch?v=BNWd75Qdffs

Watch this video.

Mmmmmmno

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

Isn't he just a comedy act anyways?

drum drum drum symbol

I bought a filter but it didn't come with anything. I have city water so I need to filter out the Flouride that the govt gets from a byproduct of the fertilizer industry to put into our water. Phosphate fluoride calcifies your pineal gland (third eye) which can lead to a lot of mental health problems down the road

I think Alex Jones is shying away from CPP and Alefantis in pizzagate, because it was not focusing on the clinton foundation and clinton global initiative like FBI user told us about. Alefantis might be related/associating with the rothschilds, and we cannot take on our final boss so soon. Alefantis had an instagram pic with Lady Rothschild the one that works in the McCain institute, helped Hillary Clinton, was mad at John Podesta on twitter for making Hillary lose. Alefantis looks really similar to P. rothschild. ...Its hard to take down Trillionaires.

we couldnt care less how rich they are, those bundles of sticks rape children. BOOOOO

this is high level NLP intended for Trump

Holy hell, I figured Piecezenik was a Trump shill, but damn he's not at all, he's the real deal.

Alex Jones could though. He may have a good heart but he's not stupid enough to take on a Rothschild head to head, that's not a winnable battle.

Good book

Alex Jones is obviously responsible for the shooting at Comet Ping-pong and not the guy with the gun who the prosecutors decided to give a plea deal.

good thing for everyone else that kek doesn't care about financial disparity

your getting sleepy, you miss your boyfriend zzzz

>Brent the knee

I don't know what you are talking about.
Today, Knight was ROASTING globalists scum.

If anything, do what I do and slap the bumper stickers on fixtures in elementary and middle schools to keep redpilling Gen Z.

stay away from schools, you are a pedophile, it would be illegal and you would have to arrest yourself

its too easy, i really hope you bundles of sticks are interns

Nah. It's fine. People use the school's recess equipment as a park where I live.

You can just put them on crossing signs. He sends so many of them I just put them on everything. I'm assuming that's why he does this.

Seriously, is anyone else a David Knight fan, or is it just me?

>Dude drops truthbombs like it's 1945
>Does it without going crazy
>Isn't as annoying as Troyer

His videos are the only ones I feel comfortable showing people.

you've been hewn and tucked in champ, you just look dumb now. and you used to look dumb too

He has qualities which show why he usually is the one to fill in for Alex when needed, but he's still not Lee Ann Rackadoo.

the lowest form of life is the house slave

>INFOWARS

Kill yourself

This pedo shit is really all coming out of Douglassville, Georgia. And the reason it is being suppressed is because the #1 perp is actually a trump supporting social media organizer.

Agreed. Knight is extremely smart and does what Alex can't do. im hoping they give him his own show soon.

OP what the fuck is wrong with your thumb?

Alex said recently that's the plan...giving the rest of the crew their own shows to increase the live output they do.

Knight is pretty good but when he goes down the religion rabbit hole, my eyes glaze over.

>Dat face

I've never actually seen her. I bet the black chick is hotter. She's more on point, too

Fucking thumb wrestling continental champion.

Oh I know. Alex goes on Joe Rogan and does one of the most popular podcasts of all time and they give David an hour and a half to talk about abortions.

They dropped the ball.

He's entry level tin foil hat. He's woke so many normies I give him a pass for stupid stuff. In fact it's pretty shitty to give him a hard time after all he's been through lately:
>loses 3 million dollar ads
>youtube unmonitizing his shit
>getting sued by pizza pedos

Give AJ a break. None of you would have known about 9/11, the rothchilds, the fed, and a bunch of other shit if it werent for him. dont give me any of that william cooper shit either, Alex Jones is to woke-ness as Led Zeppelin/Hendrix is to getting kids into music.

This

Attach your bumper stickers to a magnet so you can pull them off when you are in enemy territory. Amazon sells magnets specifically for bumper stickers. I do this so when I have a client that may be a libtard I have the option of temporarily removing pro Trump Pro liberty stickers. Also can prevent your car from getting vandalized if you are parking it.

(((Alex Jones)))

One bumper sticker is too many. If you put a bumper sticker on your car for any reason you're a retard.

>Douglassville, Georgia
Elaborate, that's my town

>Just bought shit from infowar.com,

Dude chill the fuck out and just enjoy this ride,save your money for your senpai.

good book

DO IT PUSSY

Would be nice if they sent more region appropriate freebies. I got End the Fed stickers and a Bill of Rights, even though I'm not American

Its hard to believe people actually take this guy seriously lol, are you dumb?

youtu.be/-N1sZe341Y4?t=907

Hello Op. CA here. Seem some info war sitckers at costco.

damn you thick brah.

OP with 3 posts this is a slide thread derp

>falling for the infowars meme
yikes!

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

I ordered Caveman when it first came out. To be honest, the results are incredible! More energy, my wife is certainly enjoying it, my mind is racing with ideas lately as well. Super Male Vitality was slow at first, it starts to kick in once your body accepts it. You can agree or disagree with Alex Jones, but you can't disagree with results. Just ignore Alex Jones and stay faithful to the products. You'll be very satisfied with the results, I was.

vimeocom/107300153

>People are really giving him shit because he didn't want to get stuck on a red herring in pursuit of the Big Enchillada

All these lilly-livered faggots would choke on all this pills Alex Jones has swallowed. Go back to CNN if you wanna be this much of a shithead

any updates w/ alex and #pizzagate retract?

All I can say is...facebook is involved....
Fucking disgusting.

JUST BUY HIS SHIT POL
youtu.be/Hp8KrueP8nM