youtube.com/watch?v=YUdXGmR8rHc
youtube.com/watch?v=YUdXGmR8rHc

whats wrong with sharia patrols?

Good, they can stone the degenerates.

Muslim Mayors Part n Parcel

you have to go back

>pic not related

back to Tower Hamlets?

Okay sorry to be dumb, but how do you like or promote a post? I see people's codes, but I'm not sure how to like something.

>*airhorns behind you*
This channel is obnoxious.

airhorns are needed to maintain the attention span of millennials

whats wrong with sharia patrols?

kek

Wow, what the bloody fuck is up with europe man...

How come they still have not removed the kebab from their lands?

Every time we try and redpill people about Islam we get thrown in jail for hurting kebabs fee fees

You're in the wrong place, friend. In this, much like in pre Cambrian thermal pools, you live and die on your own merits or by blind chance; likes are over at Reddit.

Also: lurk moo oar

I guess there is no like or upvote option, I get it. I can't delete that post though, says wait longer. It's been like 20 minutes.

>You're in the wrong place, friend.
No you are.
Immune to sarcasm.

>Every time we try and redpill people about Islam we get thrown in jail for hurting kebabs fee fees
Don't be such a cuck! You ancestors would have hanged those people in every single tree and lightpost until there was none left, and if some god dammed cunt tried to stop them they would bash their fucking heads in as well!

How could britain fall so low? Where is that good old crusader spirit ready to go deus vult on the enemies of christendom?

The government took our guns and our rights

please help i have to go to mandatory prayers at the mosque soon.

send help

No it wasn't. And if I want to hear from an oz shitbag I'll knock the abo dick out of your mouth you yob

Nice bait.
Made me respond

>Rage Comics

You really need to fucking leave

Nothing we can do, the police are on their side, the government is on their side. They seem to be chimping out over brexit though so we're hoping they will fuck off to Germany or Sweden.

*HONK*

you need to go back, this place changes you. No need to like stuff when everything is shit.

Blacks are worse than abos; at least abos don't martyr themselves and police for muh black rights n riots n sheeiiit.

>The government took our guns and our rights
Who the fuck needs guns?

We do a daam fine job at killing each other using machetes, axes and molotov cocktails, why can't you try that? A gallon of gas, some bottles and old rags will make a few molotovs and allow you to cause massive damage.

>please help i have to go to mandatory prayers at the mosque soon.
This better be trolling.

>send help
Get signatures begging for external aid to deal with the situation, im sure we can send FEB to help deal with the situation, they have been doing a daam fine job controlling the situation at Haiti so they are already skilled at urban warfare and crowd control.

Using Molotov's and Machetes and shit is a guaranteed way to get armed police to gun you down within minutes, if you were wanting to go full revolution mode you would need guns.

Besides that isn't the answer, people just need to wake up to the real problem. And unfortunately I don't think that is going to happen unless terrorist attacks are a weekly event or we have another 9/11 scale attack.

>unless terrorist attacks are a weekly even
You say it as if they aren't already monthly events.

Original bait 10/10