Intelligence is negatively correlated with fertility rate

Only idiots procreate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility_and_intelligence

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000244
youtu.be/unoMMru4-c0
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, the smarter you are, the cuckier you become?

It's different parental investment strategies that are effective in different environments.

anyone who wants to have children is a nigger

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289607000244

>Many studies have found a small to moderate negative correlation between IQ and fertility rates. However, these studies have been limited to the United States and some European countries. The present study was a between-nation study using national IQ scores and national fertility rates. There were strong negative correlations found between national IQ and three national indicators of fertility.

>tfw too intelligent to people my own country

wut?

ironic since OP is a swede
sage this dumb shit

I am too smart to reproduce, thus my great intelligence leaves me with no option other than to import foreigners for population rather than have any kids of my own

youtu.be/unoMMru4-c0

Kek bless

so posting links to scientific studies is dumb. there is a proven correlation. all you have to say is that it's dumb. no arguments.

Swedes must be really smart then.

i watched this purely because of the triple 7

it's a good movie, if i remember correctly, i think i watched the whole thing

>tfw we have highest fertility of white cunts

feels goodman

2:01 the gentile

if evolution and civilization was measurable im sure we'd find the more evolved/civilized someone is the less they want to breed. and we'd also find that women are more attracted to a man the less evolved/civilized he is.

That's not whites reproducin argie

The problem is birth control. People with money, will power, forward thinking, etc can plan not to get pregnant when it is inconvenient. Idiots can't.

The result is more idiots get pregnant.

The solution isn't really obvious. We have to invent some way to safely, easily, and reversibly sterilize people. Get a massive campaign going to get the underclass to voluntarily sterilize ("Fuck who want. No kids." etc), and then get a massive campaign going to make smart people want to have kids again.

>reversibly
why?

Many of the countries listed here as having low birthrates had very high birthrates in the past at some point. Notice that countries torn by war such as Afghanistan seem to have higher birthrates. There is clearly much more to this than intelligence.

The US also used to have exorbitant white birthrates in the past. My Grandpa had like 5 kids and that was considered fairly normal at the time.
I can not explain as to why this happens but as countries become developed birthrates decrease.

You might find this interesting or horrifying.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

A shift from rural to urban development. When your life is to run a family farm, you have a shit load of kids to help out with everything that you cant afford to pay people for.

Except my family was not from a farm at all. My original ancestors came to the country as rich Swiss bankers. My family has always been rich. My Grandpa had a fucking elevator in his house in the 1940s.

Correlation is not causation. This topic has been studied to death.
Under developed nations do not have high birth rates because they are stupid, and successful nations do not have low birth rates because they are intelligent. These are merely symptoms of other factors that their societies produce.

The absolute poorest people in developed countries can afford to get birth control. Contraceptives are not the issue here, though modern hormonal certainly do contribute to the underlying cause. Low birthrates are the direct result of hedonism. People elect not to have children because they are avoiding responsibility. They want to live the care free life of their 20s forever.
For whites this is shown across income levels in urban areas, while rural and suburban areas have higher birth rates across all income levels.

People leading purposeless, joyless lives is the problem. Consumerism, drugs, alcohol, cats, these things just fill the void that exists hard coded into DNA. Your body wants to bear and raise young.

>My family has always been rich
Your family has always had the resources to buy an endless supply of food and shelter. So why would they not?

Most people don't come from wealth, so I don't think that is a valid assertion to counter why most people have shitloads of (great)aunts and (great)uncles.

Rural and poor communities also have and had many children. Why are they breeding so much then? In recent years it has definitely had nothing to do with getting farmhands. Yet these communities still have high birthrates.

I believe it has more to do with population like in the mouse utopia experiment.

>Correlation is not causation.
i didn't say it was
>Under developed nations do not have high birth rates because they are stupid, and successful nations do not have low birth rates because they are intelligent.
There is a correlation between intelligence and fertility. Under developed countries have a lower average iq than successful countries.

They're poor; how can it be the mouse utopia? These people don't have access to infinite resources.

I would say the phenomenon of low birth rates is attributed to: urbanization, promotion of post secondary education, work saving technology, and more reluctantly (as other anons have stated) hedonism or more descriptively deferral of consequences.

You seem to forget how good poor people have it in today's world. A poor person in the US would be seen as rich in a place like Liberia. Poor people in Western countries also do have access to infinite food and shelter. They have EBT and welfare to . No one can starve in the US unless they're insanely stupid.
Ever wondered why the black population is stagnating rather than growing?

As for the rest of what you say about urbanization and such, I agree and it also seems to agree with the mouse utopia idea.

I also wanted to point out that rural states and communities in the US have the highest white birthrates in the nation and the highest average IQs.
here and pic related

The US also had very high birthrates in general in the past. We were definitely not stupid either. In fact the average IQ had been lowering along with the birthrates.

This whole thing is also true for blacks in the US. Their population has remained relatively stagnant despite their very low IQ. Most black women only have their niglets for WIC and other gibs. I live in the ghetto

>france
jesus christ, frogs are doomed

There is a reason the French government doesn't use any race and ethnicity in statistics. We will never know how many shitskins are actually in France.

Ah yeah. I am looking at this through America goggles.

It kinda sucks because the only thing I can find on the internet doing cursory shit are articles that say rural people don't have access to birth control which I know is total bullshit. Only a lofty journalist living in New York totally disconnected from rural communities could begin to imagine this. They definitely have plenty of birth control, but they are choosing not to use it for whatever reason. I don't want to agree with the pursuant that they are too dumb either.

It's disingenuous to say "procreate" without distinguishing between having one-two kids and shitting out niglets like it's going out of style.

You don't need to have 7 children when you're smart enough to keep 1-2 alive

>I don't want to agree with the pursuant that they are too dumb either.
Rural sates have some of the highest average IQs in the nation.
as seen here I think the only way to solve this issue to get rid of all government social programs completely. Some people will starve but that is how nature works. Attempting to break away from the natural is only making things worse.
But even then I don't know if that would work either. We may have to artificially grow population in the future.