MILO

Too Funny... thought you all might enjoy

he doesn't deserve to assume the meme. he's a jewshill

not knowing the difference between "persecuted" and "prosecuted"

Has bong education been decimated as well?

Milo is alive?

>roaches hate Milo
wtf I love Milo now.

Yes but his power is waning without the blood of a 15 year old boy

he's right though. he's a degenerate faggot, and a jew shill

Fuck this degenerate kike faggot

I don't think he wrote it... I don't believe he goes to art class... could be wrong.

Of course you'll love a kike faggot who likes black dicks up his ass. You're just as much of a faggot as OP.

A roach, a poo, and a t. Barbasoa enter a bar...

a lot of hate for a guy who speaks for the ant-globalist cause.

this is really embarrassing 2014-tier SJW trolling, we're going to look back and cringe at this

>Jew
>Gay
>Fucks black men
>Degenerate
>Pedophile
He deserves all of the hate he gets. Sup Forums never cared much for him to begin with anyway. There was occasionally some posters on here who liked him, but he's much more of a reddit thing than a Sup Forums thing.

you might

>look back

when you kill yourself in 2018 just remember that it's happening because you didn't see a problem with this right away

>MILO
literally who?

>h-he was always reddit's thing

I love how /pol. has daily fucking /OURGUY/ threads about any dumb cunt that pays lipservice to nazis

maybe you whores should learn not to hop in bed with anyone who winks at you, desperate sluts

What is /pol? This isn't a subreddit. The fact that you think /ourguy/ threads are anything other than shitposting suggests that you should stop posting and get back to lurking. Faggot.

>because you didn't see a problem with this right away
you're right about it being fucking cringeworthy now, but people here like milo and this sense of humor for some weird ass reason

Hitler was /ourguy/.

Fuck everybody else, they'll never compare to the Fuehrer.

>dude flag jokes
>dude poo dude roach
>dude based kike, nigger fucking, faggot loving degenerate loving controlled opposition.

Back to r/the_donald, Nu-Sup Forums

t. milo

Milo's not that bad, I'd pick him over a liberal any day.

agreed

ditto. rip milo. character assassinated by liberal media. .

#notmyfaggot
>saged
>pic not related

The proud Zephyrian race will never forget the brutal oppression inflicted upon us by the evil Kekistanis.

t. Zephyrian

wow

This is becoming similar to chanology, lame.

huh