I have swedish blood and can't apply for citizenship. Meanwhile any kind of sub-human with shitskin can...

I have swedish blood and can't apply for citizenship. Meanwhile any kind of sub-human with shitskin can. Explain this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/amp/amp.gaucha.com.br/noticia/rio-grande-do-sul-tambem-teve-imigracao-sueca-124338.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Brazil the new Serbia of shitposting and slide threads?

Sage

>I have swedish blood
how did that happen?

This, negro.
google.com.br/amp/amp.gaucha.com.br/noticia/rio-grande-do-sul-tambem-teve-imigracao-sueca-124338.html

hmm that's pretty cool, I had no idea

Anyone isn't 100% Swedish is not a Swede.

Look at those giant Negro Paws.

it's the same way here HUE bro, Europeans have trouble immigrating but illegals get all the gibs they want and most of them don't work. really makes me think

That's the spirit! Take your country back, Sven!

Off topic but what's with Brazilians being so fucking weird?

Well, i must rapefugee then, If heritage does not matter...

Cause u fear what u dont understand. We are the future. We Will be number one by 2035.

I want to help those women learn swedish. i say we'll have coffee at my place and i'll help them with their homework. then i have a threesome with them.

You guys need to really make it easier for Brit's to get in, special relationship and all that.

If you really want to go, burn all of your possessions and then sink a boat off the coast of lybia. Stew in the water with thousand of other desperate people. You might get picked up by a navy. Or you might drown and be eaten by sharks. Roll the dice

Act soon, eventually europe will get sick of the boat people and throw them in a camp on an island guarded by private military contractors like australia does

>Trade snow niggers for sand niggers
Talk about a lateral move m8

>Will be number one
>Can't stop killing and raping each other
>Literally mixing with niggers at such a high rate that most will nigger soon

Im white and have german surname and cant immigrate to Germany as easily as a black refugee
sucks

i fucked a nigger once. lots of pussy juice. but that was the only good thing. her pussy stank and was loose and deep. and mutilated.

why does every negroid mutt from Brazil think they're white?

:-(

Not fair.
Niggers & sjw cucks out of north europe now.
I hate you all.