Former vice president Joe Biden: I could have won the 2016 election

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/03/27/joe-biden-2016-election

>Joe Biden thinks that he could have won both the 2016 Democratic primary and the presidential election.

>During a lecture series at Colgate University in New York, the former vice president admitted on Friday that he had planned on running.

>"Although it would have been a very difficult primary, I think I could have won," he said.

>He had data that pointed to him winning the general election as well, he said.

>But the decision on whether to run came during a difficult time for Biden: His son, Beau, died of brain cancer in May 2015. Five months later, he announced that he wouldn't join the presidential race.

>"I lost part of my soul," he said.

A large contingent of Sup Forums would have pulled for Joe and there would be shill threads, bitchfest threads, etc... between Joe and Donalds supporters.

Joe would have easily won't out over Donald and we'd have a much more experienced President Biden.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shit he would have won. He's a retard for not running, he would have been president of the fucking UNITED STATES OF AMERICA for free. It was the easiest election in the world, any decent candidate from either party would have crushed either candidate that ended up winning the nomination from either side.

What a fucking nutjob.

Kinda pathetic. He is a creepy man, who likes touching little girls. No way he would win. In fact if he were so good we could at least gotten Hillary elected.

TFW his son dying effectively poised a republican majority senate and supreme court

he didn't run b/c he knew hillary had already paid off all the superdelegates, just another pathetic leftist cj over an impossible hypothetical

>>He had data that pointed to him winning the general election as well, he said.
So did Hillary though.

He's also a gaffe machine but the media has kept quiet about that for the last 9 years. They would continue to do the same about his little girl attraction

I would've much rather of had him than Hillary.

>named his son Beau
Poor kid, rip in peace.

Biden gets all the girls he would have won the women vote by 80%

Hillary only had a 98.1% chance of winning, Biden would have had 99.5%! ! ! ! !

Like Clinton would have let him. Keep telling yourself that Joe.

What would have been Trump's nickname for Biden?

Oh wait.....he was actually being serious?......

And the little girls too. Oh creepy uncle Joe.

Creepy Uncle Joe comes to mind.

G. Lie Joe
Creepy Joe
Loud Joe

Yes, and?

The fuck do you want? A consolation prize? Democrats ran a fucking candidate under investigation from the FBI, who also had 30 years of shady skeletons in her closet. They restructured the entire party to be the Clinton party and it backfired spectacularly.

They picked a candidate people *didn't like more than Donald Trump*.

>Calvin Coolidge's son died July 7th 1924 (7/7/1924, 1+9+2+4 = 16, 1+6 = 7)
>loses passion for the presidency, despondent for the rest of his years, only barely continues to run
>Great Depression occurs
We dodged a bullet when Biden decided not to run.

ehe....hehe....he....AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think Creepy Joe is being completely naive to think he would have won the primary. Hillary's playbook would have been identical:

>JoeBros (That's even better than BernieBros and ObamaBros!)
>Sexist man
>Racist white
>Literally not a woman
>I'm actually the most experienced candidate because I married a President
>All super delegates would have backed Hillary before it even started

Well yeah, of course he's right. Hillary was an awful cunt who had already bought herself into the nomination, and Biden would have to fight her & the DNC as a whole tooth and nail to dethrone her. That whore Wasserman-Shultz was already deep in Clinton's pockets, just look at what she did to Bernie.
But he would have decimated Trump in the general election because he doesn't have nearly as many skeletons in his closet as Hillary, and he probably would have kept some working class whites tied to the democratic vote.

fantastic post,

"oh wow, if you tried you could have succeeded" Fuck him and all never try hards

Kek agrees

>Joe Biden thinks that he could have won both the 2016 Democratic primary and the presidential election.

No shit. EVERYONE knew this. EVERYONE was hoping he was going to run, because even Hillary couldn't have done anything to stop him AND Bernie. She would've been embarrassed by him, and then he would've walked into the White House.

But lets face it, he was pressured/begged by the Dems not to run because they desperately wanted Hillary to win. I'm still mad at him for not running.

Biden would have wanted to oversee a genocide.
youtube.com/watch?v=kAGhyFHnuv8

Don't forget Joe calling Obama black but articulate.

Hillary Clinton pulled every string she had to ensure the playing field was empty, and still almost failed to secure the nomination.

biden would've done a hell of a lot better than crooked hillary, thats for sure