Stop calling us girls. What you say matters, so you must call us WOMEN

Stop calling us girls. What you say matters, so you must call us WOMEN.

youtube.com/watch?v=qHH3lhYwqcY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eW__B3YCp78
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My sister posted this. Sad

Shut up bitch

"I'm gonna be annoying right now"

I completely agree. This girl is annoying.

sage

Whatever you say CUNT

Saw this video a few days ago and it really made me mad. It's time to just end women

who is this hot semen demon?

>jew "actor"
>preaching more social justice hogshit

Kike cunt.

Her shoulders are too broad. I hate women with broad shoulders. Looks way too manly

Sage, I hate shariablue so goddamn much.

Why did you watch her video?

almost confused "her" for a dude

legalize rape

So much for the tolerant alt right.

Saw someone I know post it on facebook

she will never understand that you have to earn to be called woman. but she probably doesn't understand what "earning" means either.

who is this man?

SAGE

>Stop calling us girls. What you say matters, so you must call us WOMEN.
I disagree with all 3 points in this statement. Well done.

Have some tits.

if all women are complicated, intelligent, and wonderful, does that mean men are as well, and at what point do all of our words stop having any meaning because you're part of the bitch police

She's the gf of Sheldon

YOU GO GIRL

>forehead 404

I don't see any tits, just feathers and long legs.

>we never call men boys

BULLSHIT

bp

Funny because "girls" don't have to do anything to become a "women" but get older, but yet "boys" aren't called "men" if they aren't tough and successful.

well we do call black men boys

Tits or leave
>pic unrelated
>sage

she's a big gurl.

>tfw no bitchy jew gf who nags you about pointless shit
;_;

I exclusively refer to grown women as "cunts"(except in situations it would be confusing).

Is that fuckin Blossom?

She deserves a good mouth fucking.

Laments calling women "girls"...

Opens her discussion by calling men "guys"...

I will call you what I want because I do not care what you want.

That means it's okay to call girls/women gals.

I hate women

She is college educated and cant make an argument besides feels. Sisters were a mistake

My sister is just like this. I'm glad I beat her up so much growing up.

Is it just me or is the whole "OMG I'm like, getting hit on and cat-called so hard you guys" just a ruse by unattractive women to claim that people find them sexually appealing?

Also:

>Those earrings
>reddestofflags.jpg

Coming out of the closet on Sup Forums. Well done. KYS.

Hmmm I'm wondering what ethnicity she is?

>tfw you rode the cock carousel so fast you become a "woman" at 23

Holy shit what a manface.

Whatever little ladies
Good to see that you're still wildly overvaluing your fuck holes

>neuroscientist talking about linguistics

Typical STEMfags

>CALL US WOMEN NOT GIRLS
>SWEETIE

I politely disagree :)
And I don't agree with you arguments

>stop calling us girls

Okay kike.

Hey user how would you feel if I looked up your sisters profile and jacked off to one of her pictures just to make you mad?

Damn now I feel guilty

The comment section is fucking cringe.

But most of today's women still act like girls

hmm

Sup girl.

No, sweetie.

Humans are just lazy. Saying one syllable is easier than two. We have man, boy, and guy so we can choose between them. Women only have girl.

>That man face
Jesus fuck, I thought it was a tranny looking at the thumbnail.

I always feel weird calling modern females women. I don't really feel like many are that mature to be considered a woman. Honestly I don't know if they ever will be.

And, I identify as a demographic identifier personality type. This means that I identify that I have the natural ability to automatically correctly perceive all gender, race, ethnicity, etc., identities. So telling me that I don't know what someone's identity is, like girl or woman, is actually sexist, racist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, ableist, speciesist, etc., all that same time. This raging shitlord needs to check xer privilege.

Is it a wonder why this ugly Jewess whore is divorced?

youtube.com/watch?v=eW__B3YCp78

>nose
hmmm
really makes you think

I want to wetfart in her mouth so bad. And then she'd drink a glass of milk.

that jawline tho

I always thought this, but it's not le memeiarchy it's just that women dont have a middle ground name like guys do
Man/men is rigid and old, boy is young and immature, guy is an easy middle ground that's applicable to everyone but usually young adult males. "Lady" could work I guess since i've used that a few times but it's not quite as widespread as guy, and "gal" sounds retarded.

If you're a feminist and are so picky about what words people use, you don't deserve to be called a woman. They ARE "girls" mentally/emotionally.

(((we are women not girls)))

"Ohh honey..."

Fucking kill yourself.

Maybe the guy was a child at heart. Maybe she just looked younger than she was. So now feminists are going to get angry for being called what they are?!

idk man, I don't live like that.

There's girls, woman and ladies.

Haven't seen a lady in a while.

I get embarrassed when my little brother calls me man because I clearly don't have myself sorted. Its natural, if you don't outwardly exude the moniker or man/woman you WILL be seen as a boy/girl. If this dumb cunt keeps getting called girl well into adulthood she needs to realize its the people in her life that don't think she qualifies for the title. Its not a systemic attack against her person by the entire world, its only a systemic attack against her person by the people in her own social circles.

The fact that she and other lefties who cry about this kind of stuff don't see the obvious is profoundly sad. And that is coming from a 30 y/o boy that gets scared answering the door to his own house.

There's also lady, gal and swampdonkey.

But girl literally also means young woman. I've never heard any man call a woman a girl in a professional setting

What made you this way?

Why is Sup Forums always right? I think ((( their ))) treachery has to be one of the greatest proofs of that the bible is true. It's prophesied again and again.

What way?

>And that is coming from a 30 y/o boy that gets scared answering the door to his own house.

also your id is halp.

LOL she is a HE

>I will dictate the very words you can use

You can't make me respect you

Cunt.

>Jewish
>Feminist
>Vegan
>SJW

How many bingo slots are we filling with this one, lads?

I just have extreme anxiety when dealing with people. I can't even do phone calls because talking without seeing faces irks me. I'm on the spectrum, I guarantee it. It boils down to "I hate people" in almost all forms and fashions. I hate them for a multitude of imagined reasons but mostly because I know how good people CAN be but just AREN'T on a day to day basis. And I see it in myself so there is no escaping myself.

This website probably had a hand in it but oh well.

Don't worry it will never, ever get better. I've gone from the creepy guy the the creepy older guy.

If you don't make an effort to place yourself high on the social ladder as a male you'll be completely shunned.

If a female acts like a spoiled brat, I call her a girl. I will not stop doing that until I'm dead.

I don't need it to get better, I'm fine as it is. I've got my bills handled for the foreseeable future, the people in my care are cared for. Knowing that, I just happily sit online and absorb information all day.

I'd be well and truly insane if a site like Sup Forums wasn't around. You guys are literal manifestations of the Patriots.

This video triggers me so much.

I wish things were more patriarchal. Women are literally destroying the very fabric of society...one thread at a time.

Egalitarianism is cancer.

Well shit. That resonates with me.
I've already committed social suicide several times to just not be around anyone. I'm not scared though. Not of anyone else at least.

yup.

wtf I used to like her. I think she's just ignorant of the fact that women call men boys.

Women don't deserve rights

My mom told me something that was comforting maybe it will help you. Everyone else is worried about how they are perceived by others that they won't usually obsess on social missteps

> a female that is my age/social equal is a girl
> a female older than me/socially above me is a woman

Get the fuck over it cunts.

That's because you never practice it. I used to have near panic attacks whenever someone called me but after working 2 years at a job where answering calls was a regular occurrence it became natural.

I don't think you can ever fully make up for social seclusion as a child but you can become competent for sure. You'll probably never be charismatic or anything like that but after enough practice you'll be just fine.

seniority is the patriarchy

Your post causes dispair for humanity.

I get it, I just think I get too much of it.

I'm the opposite. I don't mind phone calls. But always feel awkward talking to people face to face.

I always get distracted with trying to figure out which eye to look at, or trying to keep up with body-language communication.

I feel like I can't concentrate on sentence structure unless I look away from their eyes a few times.

I make up for it with good looks. I've been told I'm a good listener and am approachable. But what they don't know is that I often tune people out.

Thanks though. That was thoughtful.

SAGE THIS NOW!!!!!! This is a slide thread by the leftist cucks who have infiltrated and gained control of Sup Forums. /leftypol/ was able to become mods, which is why so many shill threads pop up. Keep on stopping slide threads like this.

>Google sapir-whorf
But sapir-whorf is just an idea. And it's mostly wrong. That's like saying, "Google flat-earth theory if you don't believe me." What if I don't believe the theory that you're using as evidence? This made me angrier than I expected. I was happy until that part.

In the english language, the opposite of a guy is a girl.

But the opposite of a boy is also a girl.

It really has to do with age. Calling a girl my age or younger "woman" feels awkward.

But if female is older than me I will call her "woman" or "lady."

thats a snail level from Sega Master System!