Has anyone ever captured this flag on Sup Forums? Screenshot?

Has anyone ever captured this flag on Sup Forums? Screenshot?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
oplk.imgur.com
i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png
github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup
s.4cdn.org/image/country/TWO_LETTER_FLAG_CODE.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>newest of fags

Kim is a Sup Forumsack

Many times, usually through a proxy. It's in my flag collection and I don't cheat.

Keep a lookout for steal rares, like the Ivory Coast, Reunion, and Svalbard.

Kim shitposts here constantly

Screenshot of post?

I've seen reunion. didnt even know svalbard was a thing

I don't cheat but I'm not autistic enough to screen shot every rare post. I have over 220 flags.

I even have a bunch of pictures saved from some telecom guy's strip to best korea to help them install stuff, and his stories.

>Has anyone ever captured this flag on Sup Forums? Screenshot?

Yup right here

Wow, that is interesting. Anyone that has Internet access in NK is pretty high up the chain.

Do you recall the contents of the post?

Kim was shitposting on here last week.

It was a great thread.

You should install extraflags

>What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

can you prove thats not a proxy though?

How would you even run a proxy server in NK?

Only elites have internet
I doubt any of them speak english
I doubt any of them would come to Sup Forums considering NKorea is a ridiculously conservative place.
Even a tourist wouldn't be allowed to come here since they have to check their smartphones at the airport and are watched by minders.

Not for false claims.

>inb4 someone with a proxy uses that flag in this thread

No reason to capture it, probably just a proxy. Last one I saw claimed to be Kim-Jong-Un.

Here you go bud, I see a nork (or a faggot with a proxy) about 3 times a month

>relative time stamp
Try on a noose, kiddo

Thanks, Is NK Proxy Best Proxy?

Yes I can say I've shitposted amongst our Dear Leader Kim of Best Korea

African counties and Kazakhstan always make me kek, NK is always predictable

What do I win?

Nothing for that Viking flag

Delet

THIS IS NOW A RARE'S THREAD!

This isn't even that rare, wtf. Now Antarctica or ISS, that's some shit.

Post flag collections

I got lazy naming about half way

Didn't even bother naming them yet

spergs

>doubt any would speak English

Don't forget that Kim jung Un went to boarding school in switzerland. These people are aware of the world around them, and have traveled the world

This is now a flags thread

I know for a fact that I've seen more than this (like Antartica and a couple others), but it was in fact only earlier this month I've started. I'm only marking as a I see them, image was ripped from thing on Sup Forums.

>not saving flags

Don't name them, it loses authenticity

Lurk for 2 years before posting you dumb fuck.

> mfw Antartica is not a meme

test

Go loose some weight you fat cunt

Sup Forums is unironically the most diverse community

>doxxing yourself for free

Is Sup Forums even white?

There was this one Aussie on holiday in North Korea posting, screencap is on my pc tho. He had pics to prove it btw

Like America, Sup Forums is probably 56% white.

Why does America hate the white race?

Christmas Island?! Da fug

Its not America: it's (((America))) that hates whites.

Likely workers in detention centres

Delet this

I've seen about 5 NK posters in the last few years. I don't remember there always being flags or id's or maybe just didn't care.

Here's mine. They are legit no cheating. Pink ones aren't obtainable.

Whenever you make a flag about the North Korean flag some North Korean faggot usually shows up. Any minute now...

Icee what you did there

There was a thread a while back where an NK poster was explaining how they have vans that go around spewing propaganda out of speakers.

Pic seems legit to me. I forget the context of what he was doing there

New are you?

>not having the moon base flag

Im on mobile so i cant post it, but you cant even call yourself a collector if you dont have that

am i rare enough senpai

Are you guys all autistic? Theres literally no way for noth koreans to access the outside internet. The only one who can is Kim. And i can assure you he isnt on this site. And if he is, hes not speaking perfect english.

>implying none of the other higher-ups in the North Korean government can also access the internet

Rare enough to satisfy me

I fought in the great meme war of 2016

Supposedly there was some North Korean up here months ago who posted a picture from a hotel in Pyongyang with a timestamp. Don't have the screencap now though.

That's pretty fucking new tbqhfamalamadingdong.

Extra points if any oldfag can post the outer space flag

Pyongyang hotel reminds me of the citadel in HL2

Leafs need to be perma banned, the amount of faggotry in your nation is shocking

>united mexican states
/annex/ when?

>pot calling the kettle black

>wanting more savage aztecs than we already have

>didnt even know svalbard was a thing
tbf svalbard is hardly worthy of being considered a thing. Their entire population is only a few thousand and 90% of that is just Norwegian workers rotating every few months

None of ya'll know true autism.

Why the fuck do you want to ruin the US even more?

3 oops

Nice reposts faggot.

You can do this but can't remove king leaf from power! Current thread winner

>t. computer illiterate

flag collections are dumb. You can get all of them with a simple script

That is not how diversity works

I'm not a flagget but that's a really dumb counter point for collecting. If you cheat it's not really collecting. That's like using SAM to unlock achievements for games - pointless

Very carefully

Literally Kim himself posts here, hownew.ru

Has anyone tried to shitpost while flying above international waters?

Flag becomes American because we own space

Nice collection

I will next time I am on a Wi-Fi plane

For instance, here's an array of all the flag codes
['ae','af','ag','ai','al','am','an','ao','aq','ar','as','at','au','aw','ax','az','ba','bb','bd','be','bf','bg','bh','bi','bj','bl','bm','bn','bo','bq','br','bs','bt','bv','bw','by','bz','ca','cc','cd','cf','cg','ch','ci','ck','cl','cm','cn','co','cr','cs','cu','cv','cw','cx','cy','cz','de','dj','dk','dm','do','dz','ec','ee','eg','eh','er','es','et','eu','fi','fj','fk','fm','fo','fr','ga','gb','gd','ge','gf','gg','gh','gi','gl','gm','gn','gp','gq','gr','gs','gt','gu','gw','gy','hk','hm','hn','hr','ht','hu','id','ie','il','im','in','io','iq','ir','is','it','je','jm','jo','jp','ke','kg','kh','ki','km','kn','kp','kr','kw','ky','kz','la','lb','lc','li','lk','lr','ls','lt','lu','lv','ly','ma','mc','md','me','mf','mg','mh','mk','ml','mm','mn','mo','mp','mq','mr','ms','mt','mu','mv','mw','mx','my','mz','na','nc','ne','nf','ng','ni','nl','no','np','nr','nu','nz','om','pa','pe','pf','pg','ph','pk','pl','pm','pn','pr','ps','pt','pw','py','qa','re','ro','rs','ru','rw','sa','sb','sc','sd','se','sg','sh','si','sj','sk','sl','sm','sn','so','sr','ss','st','sv','sx','sy','sz','tc','td','tf','tg','th','tj','tk','tl','tm','tn','to','tr','tt','tv','tw','tz','ua','ug','um','us','uy','uz','va','vc','ve','vg','vi','vn','vu','wf','ws','xx','ye','yt','za','zm','zw'];
and here's the flag link
s.4cdn.org/image/country/TWO_LETTER_FLAG_CODE.gif

Ive always wondered what happens, someone wanna enlighten me?

That's cheating, like Hillary rigging an election and still loosing

Still can't get vaporwave Bhutan though

What's the point of playing if you're just going to cheat?

You get UNKNOWN last I checked.

Lefties have no honour, also witnessed