How do I totally make sure my daughter won't fuck niggers? I have tried to redpill her on feminism big time...

How do I totally make sure my daughter won't fuck niggers? I have tried to redpill her on feminism big time. My wife has told her since she could speak to avoid blacks at all costs (my wife is Asian and you know how much they hate niggers). But now that my daughter is reaching puberty, everyday I grow more worried that I will see her touching Jamal before I pick her up from school?

Any tips from other parents? Perhaps private school?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vA4RXSj2SOk
youtube.com/watch?v=3Qx_vpU6w-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

haha OP is literally THE paradigm

The harder you push her away the more curious she'll get.

>The harder you push her away the more curious she'll get.
I keep hearing this but it always seems like a meme.

Or else why don't all Mormons suddenly start drinking booze and doing cocaine? It's basic negative reinforcement.

move out of the city
make her grow up surrounded by high trust white friends where she wont have jamal pushing his weed and worse on her
pay CLOSE attention not only to her friends, but their parents. degenerate liberal parents = cut off
make sure she attends church
after she hits the rebellious teenage stage you have to start feeding her SMALL redpills SLOWLY
even then nothing is guaranteed

this shit was literally all done for us by the fucking church

Was going to say keep her out of public school at all cost before I finished reading your concern post.

People that willingly send their kids to nig infested public schools should be publicly hanged

Mormons are surrounded by their own kind and have an extremely tight knit community

Your daughter on the other hand has identity issues (hafu) and is probably insecure.

>I keep hearing this but it always seems like a meme
It is a meme unless you have no idea how to parent. People that think parenting is just lazy threatening and nothing else say this and the results are predictable.

Show her the information, idiot.

lol
sage

also
>i racemixed how do i make sure my children dont racemix
you sort of lost the right to insist when you decided to knock up a slant

Listen to rap music unironically and she'll never want to be associated with anything to do with it

I've seen the smallest Asian girl with the biggest Black guy in real life. Are you sure your wife told you everything?

Lol at your gook wife, senpai. I don't care if your hapa fucks a nigger, she's doomed to be psychotic.

Anyway, show her the rape and violence statistics, DO NOT let her consume jew media. It's tough but basically you have to block the majority of television and give her good books/media. Don't be extremely authoritarian and in her face about it, just don't have it in the house.

Just repeat this mantra to her every time she talks about boys

>NO BLACKS NO MUSLIMS

its so crazy it might just work!

Digits confirm. Private, or preferably homeschooling if one parent can stay home. Just make sure you organize ways for them to meet friends and you're golden.

Yeah this sounds like a plan. Smoke a joint and listen to Future in front of your daughter.

She'll end up fucking blacks and Muslims exclusively.

Psy op her OP, and private school, I went to private school most of my life and not a day goes by I don't thank my parents for that.

Fuck off kike. I bet she looks whiter than your Semitic hooknose face.

Where do you live, user?

But your chink daughter isn't.

Correct. I always hear that brainwashed argument from parents that they essentially send their kids to school to make friends. They are basically admitting they give up control of their kids so they have people to hang around because they are too lazy and incompetent to find avenues are their own.

>what are your friends kids
>what are neighborhood kids
>what are sports
>what are clubs
>hell what are internet meetups if its that bad

In your basement.

You'll have no problem. If you exist in a middle to upper class economic demographic she'll likely never even run into them. Racemixing only exists at the highest and lowest fringes of the economic spectrum. Keeping your daughter from fucking nigs is as easy as keeping her from fucking anyone until marriage by instilling values in her of her own worth and that she is better than being an object of sexual gratification for boys and men who will lie to her to fuck her.

kek

She's already fucking Tyrone in the bathroom at school. Sorry.

Yeah homeschooling is a no-go. You can't get into Stanford with a diploma signed by your dad. You can't take AP classes either. Homeschooling is good preparation if all you'll do with your life is work on a farm.

Tyrone fucks you in the asshole you queer

YOU FOOL, women are rebelious little bitches and will do the exact opposite of what you tell them so they can feel 'bad' or 'dangerous'. However, they do not want to feel stupid. The only way is the openly shame niggers with your wife in front of your daughter. Just make little comments to your wife like "I sure feel sorry for all the stupid girls who had sex with a black and are now single mothers" while your daughter is listening. She must come to the decision that niggers are scum on her own accord, though you may influence her observations and opinions, or she WILL pursue them out of curiosity

Move to NZ or Canada

Sew her pussy shut and cut of her clit

You should probably let your daughter be her own person and not be a creepy controlling parent.

Let her find out on her own why she shouldn't fuck niggers if it's so bad. Private school is lit if you can afford it though and you should take it if you can.

What type of asian is your wife? Is she ACTUAL ASIAN or jungle nigger south east asian, or insectoid chink?

Meh it isn't that cut and dry down here. Decent neighborhoods get zoned into sketchy parts for school districts sometimes. There's also subsidized housing, forced integration, financial incentives for schools to take nigs in, we have more shitskins than you, etc.

l
lloolo duubs means it truw

From personal experience, a lot of Mormons in Utah privately do lots of drugs and alcohol

yeah give into the jew plan of college. There is literally nothing wrong with working on a farm. people now a days place too much priority on being rich. a good honest days work with your hands will lead to a happy content life. what i wouldnt give to be a farmer.

That's literally the most retarded plan ever. The smartest thing to do is just say nothing about it and it probably won't happen.

>Implying college isn't a massive waste of time and money

user if I had gone into the trades like my buddy did I'd have 150k saved, a house, and a wife. I have a MBA, 5k saved and 70k debt. Didn't do shit for me.

If you're worried about that, have them do the last 2 years of high school to get a GPA and take the ACT/SAT. Ta-da

>t. chink fucker accusing others of being jewish

EVEN if i were a kike, at least i wouldnt be a fucking kike puppet like you.

way to flush 50 000 years of evolution down the fucking toilet there degenerate

tell me what colour hair does your daughter have?

Get her mom to teach her the wonders of the White Male. Daughters are always a loss so you may as well toss her back into our pond.

t. roastie with daddy issues

Have her subscribe and watch all of Colin flaherty videos

youtube.com/watch?v=vA4RXSj2SOk

Small farms are dead and replaced by agribusiness (aka people who went to college).

If you send your kids to school with niggers, don't be surprised if they have to submit to them in order to survive.

Fucking cuck fathers sending their girls to nigger infested schools...

It's because the brain has difficulty with a strong no. Soft no's work better. Better yet is teaching her why: that the coolest guys will look down on her, that he'll end up breaking her heart, that their kids will be less healthy and dumber.

I know a guy who works on a farm and he apparently has a huge dick and he's white. So there's obviously something to it.

I can't wait to fap to your daughter on /gif/ when a nigger starts hitting her from behind while she moans out loud. Perhaps another will be out front and they will cum inside her and impregnate her.

Its ok, the asian genes in her will make her allergic to nigs.

Ever hear of the Amish?

Cuck.

again all you can think about is money. small farm grow your own food and raise livestock for food. sell the extra to locals. small profit. you dont need to sell to a big chain grocery store.

>Not warning your kids about the dangers in the world

Nice try schlomo

that might actually work, do it OP
get really into nigger culture

just fuck her yourself senpai. that's obviously what you want in the first place

>this

This.
Hahahaha.
You're so fucked.
All the girls I fuck literally have unreasonably strict and overbearing parents.
Girl I had over last night has parents that have a curfew and shit. That obviously didn't work.

Never be pushy about it. It needs to be incredibly subtle.

For example, if you see a tired woman with some mixed children and no ring on her finger, say that you feel sorry for single moms who made mistakes like that. Never mention race as the problem, and don't do it literally every time you see a mixed child or she'll tell her friends, then they'll tell her that her dad's racist. Once or twice, and she'll keep it in her mind forever.

The next time a news story pops on about five urban youths raping a grandma then burning her house down pops up on TV, just say, "I'm not even surprised anymore."

Kids can put the facts together slowly over time.

GAS GAS GAS

Fuck AP classes. If you're not retarded, you can easily be done with high school AND have an associate degree from your local community college by your 18th birthday with homeschooling. Some people have this by 16 or younger.

>my wife is Asian

Did ya show her your little Japanese dick?

>Mudsharking is just "being her own person"
>Preventing her from getting beaten is creepy and controlling

Shut up, nigger.

Haven't you figured out anyone with a Japanese flag on this board isn't actually Japanese? You fuck.

>my wife is Asian
Sup Forums in a nutshell

We literally can't help it

Do you know where you are?

asian women are just better at being "women" then white women.

get use to that fact.

fuck off coon

virtually everyone posting from japan is a weeaboo expat who are essentially the niggers of japan that I assume 2ch's Sup Forums-equivalent bitches about

This guy may have it. Say the lyrics clearly like a Dad. Hearing pops sing along to Blowjob Betty by Too Short may fuck her shit right up.

Active military or a fat weeaboo English teacher, whrite piggu go homre

hey user i hope you don't get bogged down but first and foremost you should try your best to be the best father. so not only she doesn't become a coal burner but she doesn't become a hoe in general. check this out youtube.com/watch?v=3Qx_vpU6w-k

you can't really

if you want to be 99% sure she won't fuck one just imply that they have no idea how to treat women. hopefully the first one she runs into will punch her in her face or cheat on her and she'll accept that you were right

At least I'm getting that sweet high school girl pussy.

Most foreigners here are faggots, but there are far more complaints about the Chinese.

It's simple statistics that if you search for a tolerable and reactionary wife then it's probably going to be Asian.
1) Asian chicks have a much lower rate of liberalism.
2) There are literally billions of them.
3) They actually look decent enough unlike nigresses and liberals.

It turns out that not fucking up has a higher value than having a decent genetic background.

Get her circumcised. Aggressively circumcised ... not just the clitectomy, but the full cutout.

Her future husband will thank you. She will be an obedient little breeder with no interest in sleeping around with anyone other than her designated sperm donor.

The rest of the White Master Race salutes you for your diligence.

Send her to a nice school without niggers, but before she enters her rebellious age, send her to a public school full of them.
She'll probably get disgusted. Take this opportunity to redpill her on niggers, showing her how reality differs from the hogwash her teachers have been teaching her. Bring up other subjects of your preference as well.

>Get her circumcised. Aggressively circumcised ... not just the clitectomy, but the full cutout.
Very interested. I thought this was illegal though?

Tenshinhan here has a good point. Subtlety is key to redpilling your children. No kid is thrilled to blindly follow yes/no commands.

>Go to China. Fuck the Koreans and Japs.
>Go to South Korea. We are clearly superior to all of the nations in our cultural sphere.
>Go to Japan. Fuck the Chinese. No reparations to the Koreans.
>Go to Vietnam. The Chinese are alright. Now how about we hook you up with this totally legal young whore. She's 16 I swear.

Cuddle her on the couch while you two watch a movie or something. If you get a boner while doing so just take your penis off and put it on the table or something away from the dog if you have one so he doesnt try to chew it.

I'm more concerned that your mixed daughter is going after white men. You should encourage her to go for Asian.

I find it hilarious that you'd have to use the same strategy on your gf, but you'd have to be *less* subtle or she wouldn't even process it.

fuck off kike. she's going to give me white grandchildren whether you like it or not.

this, keep your mongrel away from white people

If you raise her in a household of tradition and dont try to shove it down her throat then she wont date niggers. Show her the besutiful of asian culture and whatever yours is, give her a subtle hint about keeping these beautiful cultures alive through her blood line. I'm just speaking on what I've witnessed first hand with my younger sister, since I'm a chink.

Move somewhere without niggers.

>chink daughter
>White grandchildren

doesn't matter she'll go on holiday somewhere and fuck niggers

Women get brain damage during puberty and more brain damage when they take the pill. They can actually learn quite well when they are young but a 20+ woman who has taken the pill since she was 8 isn't going to learn a thing no matter how much you try. They have less learning capacity left in them than a cat or dog. Sometimes they can repeat the words you say but the meaning of the words will be lost on them.

you don't have to tell.
just act like one who hate niggers is enough, your son/daughter will naturally copy your act.
sneer loudly, spit with disgust everytime you see niggers.

Lots of Mormons do drink and use drugs. Also, most Mormon girls I have met are race mixers. Mostly with beaners because I live in Colorado. But quite a few are mudsharks too. Mormons are degenerates.

Your fault for sending her to school with niggers. Even other niggers don't want to send their kids to school with niggers. Move.

How is this so hard?

>Raise your daughter like a good father
>Tell her your views without logic and just feelings so she understands because she's a woman
>Reinforce the DISAPPOINTMENT idea and she will feel guilty
>Never use anger or she will respond with it and justify it
>If her mother is Asian tell her about how her whole mothers side will ostracize her if she dates one

It's pretty simple... If your wife is racist like you you'll be fine just remember women only think in feelings and manipulate it.

My gf is azn as well and we've already talked about disowning if our daughter ends up with a nignog

>she's going to give me white grandchildren
be sure to note what their eye and hair colour is jew puppet