I went to AIPAC; Ask me anything

I was invited to (((AIPAC))) - which for those who don't know is the a gathering of pro-Israel activists - by a friend on campus. Since I'm involved in student government, (((AIPAC))) was willing to send me for free, so I decided to see what it was about. I've already posted some observations in the /sg/ threads, but I thought I'd take some time to give more comprehensive answers.

(((AIPAC))) is probably among the biggest gathering of neocon politicians, lobbyists, and think-tank members. In general and breakout sessions, they disseminated foreign policy priorities designed to help Israel.

Tomorrow morning, most of the students attending there will take to the capitol to lobby their representatives for the following three things:
>1. Contain Iran's nuclear ambitions
>2. Maintain the previous year's state department budget so Israel's foreign aid isn't cut
>3. Implement legislation to counter the BDS movement

In addition to these three goals (which were elaborated on in general sessions), I was able to attend breakout sessions that were closed to the media regarding a number of geopolitical issues.

I attended talks given by pro-Israel analysts regarding Saudi Arabia, Syria, Iran, and the Middle East more broadly. Much of the stuff said is what you'd expect, but some of it was horrifying (such as the export of Salafism not being viewed as a threat).

Ask me anything you wish to know about Neocon central.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/israels-friends-against-the-first-amendment/
theintercept.com/2015/03/02/brief-history-netanyahu-crying-wolf-iranian-nuclear-bomb/
google.com/amp/mondoweiss.net/2012/07/netanyahu-implicated-in-nuclear-smuggling-from-u-s-big-story-in-israel/amp/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rFr4C2BPLeM
counterpunch.org/2014/04/07/why-is-the-us-honoring-a-racist-rabbi/
policyconference.org/article/Students.asp
youtu.be/3PEt-jJmeqM?t=88
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle
youtu.be/N9pLY5c9eDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How much child sacrifice went down

None that I'm aware of. It's open to non-Jews (at least those ostensibly pro-Israel), so I doubt stuff like that would occur in this context.

Did you get a free foreskin wristband?

How open are they about their alliance with the Saudis using Wahabbi jihadists to attack their mutual enemies (Assad and Gadaffi)? Do you have to read between the lies or are they upfront about it?

Are you a Jew?
What's your opinion on Israel in general and its prime minister?
How about the Palestenians in West Bank?
There was a big group of anti AIPAC Jews outside that area. What about them?

I'm bumping this again because I think /pol would want to hear about the aipac kikery. Also can u share any details on what the discussions regarding Iran were about?

Bump

I'll bump with another question. Was there any talk of the refugee crisis in Europe?

>aipac decided to send me for free
>aipac
>free
fake and gay
shit bait
0/10
sage
/thread

Isn't AIPAC very pro immigration to the US?

Please answer this one OP

They are neutral

They think Iran is enemy number #1, and accordingly view Saudi Arabia as an ally of convenience.

They don't view the export of Salafism is a problem, and sugarcoated that sect as simply being more "traditionalist"

They didn't really speak much about Gaddafi, but they view Syria (as well as Lebanon, Iraq sans KRG, and Houthi controlled Yemen) as Iranian puppets that need to be destroyed

I am not a Jew.

I don't care about Israel as long as they don't interfere with us. Netanyahu might just be more devious than the rest, but he seemed the most respectful and gracious for American aid out of anyone speaking

Don't really care what happens to them.

They didn't do much really. Only made it slightly more difficult to get in for those who arrived late. I didn't even notice them myself, and only heard about it after the fact.

The TL;DR is that Iran wants to destroy Israel, and America needs to act in a way to fight Iran and her allies. They seem to think Iran has been "winning" under the Obama presidency, and hope Trump can be leveraged to take a more combative stance.

Not really. There was some vague argument of there being a potentially worse refugee crisis if America didn't involve itself further in the region. I don't know if that's a thinly veiled threat or what.

The fuckers still nickel and dimed you for practically everything else. They do send student leaders for free, because they think (probably accurately) that they can win over student leaders on university campuses and lead to a pro-Israel agenda being pushed there

Hi OP. I saw that Alan Dershowitz is going full-measure promoting AIPAC on Twitter rn.

How hard we're they pushing the topple of Assad? Do they have a new strategy to convince Trump to switch and send troops?

What was said about Putin?

Any notable mentions of censoring the web in regard to anti-Semitism etc?

We're you impressed and/or intimidated by the organization, wealth in attendance, and open Zionism on display? Or meh? Do you consider AIPAC (more of) a threat or less after attending?

Any notable gossip about Jared Kushner? As a Trump supporter I view Kushner as a danger to his platforms and basically a snake in the hen house. Steve Bannon is the rock for US policy and America First nationalism, and I'm afraid Bannon vs Kushner/Ivanka will decide our future, sad as that sounds.

What do you think of Iran?
Did they talk about the two state solution and the settlements?
How about the Jerusalem ownership
>because they think (probably accurately)
Why do you think its accurate that they will win over liberals?

Toppling Assad isn't as important to them as containing Iran, but they definitely want him gone (and seem to be of the belief that he will probably be gone in about 5 years). The goal for Syria is some sort of decentralized confederation, with the Sunnis controlling Aleppo, Homs, Damascus (really, most of the country), with an Alawite and Kurdish zone. They spoke of Syria as a completely artificial state, with no basis in history, which is just factually incorrect. It's a rather transparent move to just weaken Israel's neighbors.

They didn't say much about Putin (who as I understand it, has decent ties with Israel). They only mentioned that they felt that Russia's alliance with Iran was not a particularly strong one.

They equate the BDS movement with out and out antisemitism. They mentioned passing laws to counter the BDS movement (i.e. preventing states from divesting from Israel or working with companies that did) - but censorship never came up in the talks I attended.

It's really concerning just how many fucking politicians there were from both parties. I think they are more of a threat than I realized. The conference was well organized, though I never got the sense that the people attended were particularly wealthy.

Didn't hear anything about Kushner actually, which seems surprising in retrospect.

They are officially pro-Two State Solution, but the settlements were never spoken of as a hindrance to that. I actually sat next to a couple at one event who live far beyond the Green Line and are big Jewish Home supporters.

They back an undivided Jerusalem as the capital of Israel (well, maybe not entirely undivided, they could probably live with some Arab areas being shunted into a Palestinian rump state), and talked very favorably about the talk that Trump may move the embassy to Jerusalem.

What I'm saying is that many of these people don't care about Israel too much initially (most Millennials are apathetic), but getting a free trip to DC with the works could convince someone to back your side.

>They equate the BDS movement with out and out antisemitism
If you read the exact demands of BDS it indirectly calls for Israel's destruction.
Even chomsky and Finklestein who are harsh critics of Israel know the real motives of BDS

Wow fucking jews

Well, it's somewhat stupid to equate Israel with Jews in general, but yeah - I see what you mean

Nice response. The transparency on Balkanizing Syria is sickening. And Assad is 110% aware of this plan, as is Iran. Truly amazed he can sleep at night, with US/Israeli Jewry this relentless.

I've read about Sheldon Adelson, the Vegas magnate, dropping millions to "counter" (censor) BDS movements on college campuses. he considers it pure anti-Semitism. BDS is too fair weather, like Students for a Free Tibet. I wish veterans would start a movement protesting Israel in the US, it'd wake up Conservatives here and put their loyalties in a death grip. The US military probably disallows this to occur though.

Bump

Implement legislation against free speech.

jews gonna jew.

unz.com/article/israels-friends-against-the-first-amendment/

25 years of Nutty Yahoo crying that Iran was 'months away from nukes

theintercept.com/2015/03/02/brief-history-netanyahu-crying-wolf-iranian-nuclear-bomb/

nutty yahoo stole American nuclear tech with a ring of jews

google.com/amp/mondoweiss.net/2012/07/netanyahu-implicated-in-nuclear-smuggling-from-u-s-big-story-in-israel/amp/

nutty yahoo told to work to bring about jew messiah:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rFr4C2BPLeM

by this rabbi:

counterpunch.org/2014/04/07/why-is-the-us-honoring-a-racist-rabbi/

but Israel can build hundreds of nukes and refuse to sign the not while bulldozing Pal homes and building jew only towns and roads and meddling in US politics, because.... reaZons.

Maybe the school pays for it but thousands of students did attend.

>More than 4000 students—including hundreds of elected Student Government Association Presidents—from all 50 states will attend Policy Conference 2017. There will be more campus delegates in attendance at this Policy Conference, with a wider variety of speaking roles and staffing responsibilities, than at any conference in AIPAC history! In addition to joining community delegates for plenaries and breakout sessions, students can participate in many special events including:
policyconference.org/article/Students.asp

Did you run into Renegade broadcasting? I believe they're controlled op.

>Iran wants to destroy Israel
I want to destroy Israel and I am American, would AIPAC lobby to have me killed?

If legit thank you for the intel.

show them this and then ask precisely why they think theyre our "greatest ally"

Chris Dorsey attended and was physically assaulted for filming.
youtu.be/3PEt-jJmeqM?t=88
1:27 timestamp

>Tomorrow morning, most of the students attending there will take to the capitol to lobby their representatives for the following three things:
>1. Contain Iran's nuclear ambitions
>2. Maintain the previous year's state department budget so Israel's foreign aid isn't cut
>3. Implement legislation to counter the BDS movement
OP had you not made this thread nobody here would have likely known this happened. I'm not one for personal army requests, but I think that this organized false consensus needs to be met with simultaneous equal opposition.

Jewish Home Best Home, user

Give the fucking kikes a decent place to go, and they will LEAVE

its what Hitler wanted you dumb as doornails fuckers

Reminder that these traitors will send you and your children into another war if you let them.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Clean_Break:_A_New_Strategy_for_Securing_the_Realm

>A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm (commonly known as the "Clean Break" report) is a policy document that was prepared in 1996 by a study group led by (((Richard Perle))) for (((Benjamin Netanyahu))), the then Prime Minister of Israel.[1] The report explained a new approach to solving Israel's security problems in the Middle East with an emphasis on "Western values." It has since been criticized for advocating an aggressive new policy including the removal of Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq and the containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare and highlighting its possession of "weapons of mass destruction". Certain parts of the polices set forth in the paper were rejected by Netanyahu.
>removal of Saddam Hussein
>containment of Syria by engaging in proxy warfare
Sound familiar?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Perle

>(((Richard Norman Perle))) (born September 16, 1941) is an American political advisor, consultant, and lobbyist who began his career in government as a senior staff member to Senator Henry “Scoop” Jackson on the Senate Armed Services Committee in the 1970s.[2] Later he was heavily involved with the Reagan administration and served as an assistant Secretary of Defense and also worked on the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee from 1987 to 2004. He was Chairman of the Board in 2001 under the Bush Administration but eventually resigned in 2003 due to (((conflict of interests))).
Please, half of them will require forced deportation.

Kyle Hunt from renegade broadcasting at the event.
youtu.be/N9pLY5c9eDE

My feelings entirely.
That's how it goes though.

at 22:30 in you can spot Chris Dorsey standing next to Kyle while he uses the bullhorn

>I don't care about Israel as long as they don't interfere with us

> more aid
> kill all the remaining remnants of Aryans past in our region please

Just another Jew day.

I believe Chris briefly did work for Renegade broadcasting and they split up on bad terms.
They were recently arguing on Chris's youtube account.
Very hard to tell what's really going on here.

Guess we're not the real master race.

This thread would have way more traffic pre Trump.
Crazy.