Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?
I usually don't like those huge gym guys, they're always super edgy and keep showing their muscles. And the Golden One is exactly like this, but he's got some interesting views on European nationalism, WWII etc.

Don't ask me a quick rundown because I've come across his channel today and watched just a couple of videos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ahuj1B0ow4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what is this man end goal ?besides looking pretty

>Is he /ourguy/?
NO ONE IS OUR GUY FFS

you're /ourguy/ user, I will always remember to upvote your posts :3

helping other euros look pretty with him

>tfw no Sup Forumslack brazilian friend
Why is life so cruel

Who is that? A big dude with books.

>pretty

His face looks like it was randomly generated in the Skyrim character builder.

>looking pretty
>spic standards

That dude is ugly as fuck. Looks like some FAS mongoloid. Dude is retarded and should kill himself.

Sorry he was destroyed by this guy
youtu.be/Ahuj1B0ow4U

he's a big guy

Imagine having this lil' guy living in a dresser drawer, ready to huehue whenever you make a joke and helping with rapes.

not cool man, people here keep making fun of my little brother

I love this guy. Fantastic role model for nationalists everywhere. If every white man was like TGO we wouldn't be ripe for the conquering

Faggot.

When you're that ugly, I guess your only option is to become a body builder. Can't hate the guy. Seems like a cool dude I guess

Are you mocking my pet/father man?

This. He's fucking hideous as hell.

The Golden One is definitely one of us. So are Varg and Styx (and possibly PJW)

Golden One, Varg, and Styx probably all browse here. PJW is just a cuck who steals our memes. He's more of a reddit kind of guy

Styx is a civic nationalist with libertarian leanings. He's a different breed, but on our side of the fence. So is PJW. He's a good tool for normies sick of the MAYNE STREAM METEOR but at the end of the day PJW is just a opportunist. I don't think he is principled at all but just wants to boost his personal profile by riding the wave of right wing populism. He doesn't even name the Jew.

Styx and Varg? I've only watched one of Styx's videos (and it was a VR to Varg regarding Stefan Molyneux) and it seems they disagree a lot. I also don't know Styx's view on race, and that could be a strong factor to that.
But they seem like good pals, video-responding each other educatedly.

Golden One has openly admitted to being a fascist, so he's definitely one of us.

Another thing I don't understand about thid guy: Is he a christian or a pagan? I've watched a gaming video about the Reconquista and he seemed quite sympathizer with Christianity

I think he's just pro-white, pro-Westernism. As a Swede, he likely sympathizes with traditional paganism as it is important to his culture, but also Christianity as it is an important tool and chapter in the development of the west. I kind of share that belief with him. I wear a Hammer of Thor to signal to my fellow fashy goys irl, but I also go to church to get more involved in my local white community. I don't know what I really believe, except that I love my people.

You sound like a push over tbqh senpai

why do you say that?