Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f82mHHAt6yI?t=6m5s
youtu.be/0IEQmuaJeew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

oh god

Drugs.

shariablue thread

DUDE

That fat naked guy was more Libertarian than their Presidential nominee.

Their aspies who were given weed in high school.

>ANSWER THE QUESTION
>*stares at everyone*

Gary was their worst option.

I actually worked inside a small firm that handled all the lobbying and fundraising efforts for libertarian campaigns and lobbying groups a few years back. Probably mostly illegal, hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash was flowing through that unmarked little building every day, and we had to go out of our way to hide our cars when we parked.

All in all, they're a mess. They're controlled by the same neocons that own the dems and republicans at the highest levels. Don't trust that party.

I remember watching this live and knowing that it marked the end of the libertarian party.

I am highly skeptical of how much of a shit show that convention was.

I think there are Psy-Ops at play.

One million libertarians, since they would not step on the pothole.

WEED

Most based autistic libertarians that would be willing to allow things like Rothbardian child neglect or Hoppean physical removal joined the Trump train because he is closer to any other candidate to wanting to liquefy everybody they hate even if he's not a lolbert himself.

I think the party is filled with too many tards whose primary concern is just being contrarian and edgy. They want to try to become a more powerful party by uniting these type of people but it's not enough to be successful because you need mainstream support in order to become a popular party. Mainstream people come to the libertarian party see naked fat guys dancing or people screaming for the elimination of borders and legalization of heroin. Then they fuck away from that shit.

are they still a thing? and did jill stein destroy the green party?

yes, it was most likely planned to discredit the party. at the top I suspect the libertarian party is sort of controlled too

They're also running just top notch candidates like this. Fucking hell just HOW did they not achieve more mainstream success last election?

No shit, same with the Greens. They're a sideshow to keep people voting for the "serious" parties

Didn't Jill Stein basically raise a bunch of money for them by jewing the Hillcucks for a (((recount)))?

The brightest stars shine the shortest. God speed my dancing fellow, god speed.

Jill Stein did very well for the Green Party.

To be honest Libertarians should just hire an actor to be their political candidate. That would be the free market solution.

yep lol she's pretty smart i hope she runs again to jew them even more.

>not posting the superior pic with the jew fondling the rejected nominee

I'll tell you the truth: the problem is massive CIA infiltration. Libertarian ideas are simply too dangerous for the globalist serfdom program to be left alone. The (((Libertarian Party))) is controlled opposition. The lolberts on FoxNews are controlled opposition.

But AnCap is the ultimate, most dangerous ideology and Hoppe can break any CIA conditioning in about 30 minutes.

part 1: youtu.be/f82mHHAt6yI?t=6m5s
part 2: youtu.be/0IEQmuaJeew