3 Home Invaders killed

WTF I love CNN now?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qxFJBc4SUNg
bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/03/27/three-home-invaders-worlds-best-home-defensive-weapon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>teens

niggers.

Fpbp

Yea, it's getting weird how obvious that euphemism is.

They don't know any information about who they were but they somehow can report they are 'teens'.

holy shit it's real

They must not have been black or the headline would have been "Three teens killed at Oklahoma Residence."

BAD ASS

>be white
>wear black
>get shot
like pottery

>They must not have been black
>Brass Knuckles and a knife
Sounds more like spics desu. How many spics live in OK?

Here is the getaway driver.

Oklahoma was a slavery state so its probably niggers

All three killed with an AR-15.

nice

>they won't name the "teens"

>but they name the "getaway driver"
Definitely niggers.

REEEEEE you don't need assault magazines and assalut instant reloading so you can kill three boys!

don't fuck with an all red state

This is why my go to home defense weapon is my AR-15. Niggers won't be leaving this house alive.

What was the race of the individuals

BUT I THOUGHT AR-15 IS AN ASSAULT RIFLE!!! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU CAN USE IT FOR DEFENSE!

Wish there was video of this. Would pay for it.

>you don't need an ar15 for self defense that's ridiculous!
>just rack a shotgun or do the Biden special that'll scare them off!

I'm saving this article

REEEEE me a fucking river.

>Get caught ignoring migrant rape in Rockville MD on purpose
>Run story of law abiding homeowner blasting urban scholars to make up for it

MSM doesn't know what to do with itself anymore

Oklahomanon here. Lots of spics even in small towns in the western part of the state.

Implying the Biden special is touching their young children?

"Teens" didn't tip you off?

Gay.

>mfw the area I live in is too white to enact justice on some fine upstanding young teens out spreading the word of Jesus Christ

Can't be an easy to take a life, but respect for defending family's property.

if this were to ever happen to me i would post pics of the aftermath on here for you all

God bless Oklahoma. This is the state where every single county voted Trump. God. Bless 'em.

Oklahoma best state
I don't know why you would break in anywhere here. Everybody is packing.

>Agree to drive a car for your brother and his two gangbanger friends so they can rob a gringo
>Now they're all dead and you're charged with murder... three counts

Mine is too desu senpai. I live in the country, so I don't think there are any niggers within 5-10 miles. Still, if any rear their ugly heads, I'm ready to give them a few new holes.

Must be one happy dad.

AYSS 'ta AYSS

Here is the AR that killed the fine upstanding citizens who were trying to get into college.

Why was she charged with murder? She obviously didn't kill them. I mean accessory to theft or whatever absolutely but murder? Doesn't make sense to me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qxFJBc4SUNg

>"teens"

confirmed niggers

ok. what the fuck ?
charged with 3 counts of murder? the getaway driver? or you fucking godamn fucked up can you figure out another way to fuck someone they fucking robbed someone themselves she didnt make them and they got shot and it wasnt her. omg fuck how about robbery fucking she didnt kill them???????????????????????

It is their state law.
That said it is actually a very common law practice.

Goes like this: You and me rob a jewelry store. The owner blows me away with a BFG-9000, but you and the owner survive. You are charged with my death. Reason: because my death would not happen if the crime of robbery didn't happen. Can't charge me because I kill, but you can be charged.

wtf i love this law

they were teenagers so the state is putting all legal responsibility on her.

THEY DINDU NUFFIN THEY WUZ TRYIN ROB HOUSES TURN DEY LIFE AROUN WITH DEM PAWN SHOP MONIEZ N SHIET

fucking godamn idiots.

murder. they cant find themselves guilty of murder in many other very much worse situations coold blooded but FUCKIGN MURDER FUCK THEM

any death that occurs during a commision of a felony is considered murder. Since she was an accomplice to the crime she is guilty of murder. kek.

DUUBS 'ta DUUBS

Homeowners 19 year old son with an AR15, get away driver got away, but two dead in kitchen third in driveway

bearingarms.com/bob-o/2017/03/27/three-home-invaders-worlds-best-home-defensive-weapon/

Thats not how it works, faggot. She was involved in a crime where 3 people were killed. She had a part in it, and deserves a life sentence.

>3 illegals legally shot

Ummm teenagers can be charged with murder and be charged as adults, but one actually was an adult.

Guys we broke the shill

>felony murder

Ouch. Don't commit crimes kiddos.

FUCI THAT STATE THEY FUCK KIDS UNDER THE AGE OF 4

ITS NOT EVEN GODAMN MURDER. FUCK THAT THATS A

FRIGHT CHARGE SHE DIDNT CAUSE IN ANY WAY MURDER. BECAUSE SHE IS IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE OFR WHAT HAPPENED

>Reeeee
old enough to live by the sword, old enough to die by the sword.

If they were black the headline would read "Innocent black youths gunned down by racist white homeowner "

YOU PROVED NOTHING FAGGOT

WHY DONT YOU GO BACK TO CALLING SHOTS OFF TRUMP RETARD

>charged with 3 counts of murder? the getaway driver?
nigger learns the law for first time, it's like watching a little birdie trying to learn how to fly

>tfw house is too shitty for anyone to bother home invading

Looks based as fuck law.

this deserves to be first and best post

fuck off you retarded nigger

Youre right, it's gotta be a chimp.

as a father, i would definietly be proud of my son for showing that kind of courage and quick reaction.

i would worry about his mental state after having killed three people though. that kind of thing doesn't just go away.

>SHE DIDNT CAUSE IN ANY WAY MURDER

calm down, user
she drove the car that took them to their death
she knew the risks involved in breaking into homes
she participated in a felony where there were deaths
In OK, she is charged with murder.
Also in my state of AR, it's the same.

I'd be willing to bet, this AR was bought in response to Obamas anti 2nd amendment rhetoric. Gun sales have soared since he threatened our right to bear arms.

>three urban explorers killed
wtf man? what the hell is wrong with people? BUN GUNS NOW

>she dindu nuffin wuz goin' to college to be a coal miner

NOT A SINGLE BLUE COUNTY
GOD BLESS OKLAHOMA
POPULATION X-3

>Can't be easy to take a life
If they fight back, probably not. A rifle makes things easier though.

THE GIRL ISNT A NIGGER

THE STATE ISNT A GODAMN DOCTOR. THEY CANT CALL IT A MURDER AND HER BEING THE ONE WHO CAUSED IT. HOW ABOUT ALL THE NIGGER LOVIGN COPS ONE SHOOTS SOMENOE LETS SHOOT THEM ALL THEIR A BUNCH OF FUCKING PIGS

>teens

only if the situation was questionable, the media ONLY race baits on issues where it could be argued that the black person wasnt the agressor (did mike brown reach for wilsons gun? did trayvon really attack zimmerman etc.)

whenever it is clear they were just being niggers and were killed in the middle of a home invasion rape while smoking crack the media wont touch it because they know its indefensible.

FUCK YO UFAGGOT EVERY WORTHLESS PIG IN YOUR NIGGER LOVER STATE SHOULD BE SHOT CAUSE THEIR MURDERES. YOUR ACCUSING SOMEONE OF BEING A MURDERER, THEY ARE NO WAY IN ANY WAY CAUSE THAT PERSON TO DIE. THE PERSON WHO HAD THE GUN COULD OF LET THEM STOLEN. YOU THINKING HELPING SOMOENE, IS BAD?! HOW ABOUT NOT NOT SHOOTING SOMEONE? HOWS THAT? DAMN

She's going to jail forever. :)

>THE GIRL ISNT A NIGGER
Black men are stealing all the white women!

That was glorious I almost forgot he was a Democrat.

fuck off nigger

sounds like a frame job that you ddid

>COULD HAVE LET THEM STOLEN

Wow...you know...i never thought of it like that!

> THE PERSON WHO HAD THE GUN COULD OF LET THEM STOLEN.
if you kill burglars they win

fucii you faggot what are you dong besides shit talking raping kids under 4?

but all you think is they drove them to there

excuse me, I was calling you the nigger, but we do the same here in FLORIDA, most states do, two nig nods tried to rob a local store, owner killed one, other went to jail for murder, law is almost as fun as science ain't' it?

Papa slept thru the whole thing

Fuck yes.

Always count on the rifle length.

7" tube Carbine niggers be damned

>Lots of spics even in small towns in the western part of the state.

Drugs aren't gonna sell themselves now are they?

yea and so fuckign what nigger lover yuo suck dicks.

go to hell cocksucking fagfgot looking for a smoke screen to rape kids under 4 with.

i will fucking come and kill you you shut your mouth at me. idiot prove any thing then run your mouth fuck your STATE fukc your nigger loving state

"dressed in black"???? THEIR FUCKING SKIN WAS BLACK

Fucking amazing. I didn't think I could love Oklahoma anymore but hot damn.

hahaha what the fuck

My favorite part of this law is you can even get capital punishment just for taking part in a crime where someone was killed.

It is a harsh lesson to would be felons. Even if you don't directly point a gun at someone. If anyone in your crew shoots someone or they get shot and die. Someone is responsible for the deaths that occur.

it's called felony murder, atticus finch. it has nothing to do with anyone's age.

beautiful 35 year old AR-15 taking care of business

>i will fucking come and kill you
And I'll just shoot your get away driver, and visit you in jail every year on the aniversery