Libtard friend offended by textbook image

Moar?

Probably a pleb textbook

why are people censoring names all of a sudden?

so how's he doing in physics?

>REEE ATTRACTIVE WOMEN
t. fatty

reddit isn't sending their best

>quintessentially misogynistic
Why is the image of a pretty girl a misogynistic image?

These people are sick.

pt 2
I'm the red, lib friend is blue, fiance is light blue. Both are fat ugly fucks

>in tard physics
This is why engineering is dying though, they're pushing more women into it.

It's her body, her choice etc.
Except when I decide its not.

Why are people like this allowed to exist?

You ruined it, should of kept trolling.

We now have two threads centered around screenshots from Facebook on the front page of Sup Forums.

Look at what you have done, Sup Forums. Look at what you have done to Sup Forums. It went from a site where a winrar was you, set to Anamanaguchi by moot, to Facebook.

You are a terrible board, Sup Forums. moot, why did you leave us with this shit?

keep posting textbook images

pt 3

Moar?

Let me know what she says to that please most of these liberals are don't understand how backwards most of the world is.

>Like architects of a sumptuous palace,

>who set the golden columns under the portico wall,

>we shall build. The forehead of every work

>begun must shine from afar. If a man be Olympian victor,

>steward at the mantic altar of Zeus in Pisa,

>cofounder of glorious Syracuse, what praise shall he escape

>in the song's loveliness, given only citizens without rancor ?

I think the fact half of the threads up right now are Occupy Democrats tier b8 is a more important problem

>of
dumb ESL poster

It's a good thing, I've never seen so many redpilled people on social media.
It used to be edgy kids and far left only. Now you have people, with their real identity attached, speaking up for the right side.

I wanna see the goddamned picture!
>for... Science...a..a.. And research....

She's getting bitchy

Next one is wtf

Moar?

Do you guys use the Haliday Resnik Physics textbook? If so I might be able to get you the image.

>for... Science...a..a.. And research....
So fucking sick of years of this retarded reddit meme.

They're both libtards, this post just sent me over the edge and I had to get into a row with them.

ugly people shouldnt have rights

Most likely not calculus based physics i take it

Were they implying you r grill and do u habr tiddie

Because you speak a white language and live in a country founded by whites.

Yo, are these people retarded?

THIS ONE IS GOOD

She's fat and ugly af too

Some people actually know people they disagree with but still consider friends they don't want doxxed.

I was taught stellar classification with
>O Be A Fine Girl Kiss Me
Guessing that's out now.

"Real beauty is on the inside"

Of course the leaf only ever considers which route will disturb people the most.

HUE post best post

ITT, things that never happened.

who cares

MOAR!

Just post more. Don't ask you faggot.

For that you get a herb

so she's a camgirl that doesn't even goto school. so her whole premise was made up, then they called you gay and acted like being gay was bad lmao

Fat and ugly cam girl?

also she tried to drag you down with her with the "not his fault you or I fucked up"
like when did you fuck up?

Not bad, mate. Are you saying your fiance is fat and ugly?

Nice work autist. The guy in dark blue from before is named Sean.

And the light blue one is being perfectly reasonable. She doesn't even disagree with you. Stop sperging.

it's funny how they're so castrated they can't even fight back without becoming 2-faced hypocrites. First thing out of their mouths when they're pissed off is either classist, racist or sexist

Yup so far Male libtard friend is upset at a female being attractive in his textbook, libtard fiance admits she's a cam girl (fat and fugly one too...)
Here's moar

Tell him to stop being fat and ugly.

Oy-desu does the bitch think that being a cam girl is equivalent to being in military in any shape or form.

god damn you're an autist dude
I can feel that girl's sorry cringes for you. You do not come off as the victor in this exchange, I wouldn't advertise it. You're throwing a bitch fit complaining about others throwing bitch fits

It's funny because it's probably not even a "pretty" girl (it's a fucking cartoon ffs) but just someone they didn't make intentionally ugly. And the shorts and "tight" sweater are probably completely normal, but since the sweater isn't ten sizes too large and the shorts don't cover the knees, they're sexualizing her.

that's the first thing fucking libs do is say "why are you so angry lollll" "why the aggression???"
it's the debate version of "you mad bro"

Who reddit army ITT! Thats how i heard about about this thread. Thats why I am here! RED Dit! XDXDXDXDXDXDX

Fuck i want to kill myself. I havent been to fucking reddit in like 6 fucking years but here I am. On fucking Sup Forums wringing my goddamn mouse just like the last time i was on r/polidicks.

because disagreeing with even a moderate liberal nowadays is somehow you being a toxic aggressive human or something

Post pic of the cam girl

physics student here - this is either a bad school or they're 1st year

people like that don't survive beyond 1st year

also, sounds like a pleb textbook
>pictures of women in physics books

I dont get why you guys argue with these people, they always say the same stupid shit. Just call them stupid niggers and be done with it

Moar

Good going you fat sperglords. Way to sperglords out and MANsplain WOMENS issues. It's like you couldn't be any more misogynistic. I seriously hate this bigoted world. People are why I'm glad canada got trudeau. As soon as Drumpf is impeached you'll have a proper president who will arrest hateful shitlords like you.

>Suffering isn't relative

You really aren't very clever are you.

I mean to be fair your acting like a brat though, they sidestepped the point you were making, and didn't argue because they knew you were right, should have left it at that.

As if the fucking question itself isn't an indicator. A bitch bends over to pick something up, what else are they gonna ask besides the difference in potential energy between ground and lady's height? but hurrr durr I gotta be so fucking critical theory and ANALYZE THE GIVEN DIAGRAM FOR MISOGYNY OH MAH GUH

HURR DURR LOOK WHAT I DID POL DID I DO GOOD HURR DUURR FUCKEN LIBRULS TELL ME I'M GOOD

>complains about women being viewed as objects
>his gf/fiance is a fucking camgirl

Holy fucking shit, this guy is unbelievably retarded.

Keeping this shit show moving
pt 8

Wah. I barely see these threads and I think they can be fun. Go make another drumpf btfo thread if you're not happy you stupid fag.

More please

Nice didn't notice that.

Yeah should've, but she dragged my boyfriend into calling him a cheater/gay (He's neither, we don't know her at all, just the libtard we went to high school with)

fair, didn't really read it

Dude sounds like such a faggot. This whole thing started because he saw a picture if an attractive woman in a textbook???

Also I love how they make the very existence of attractive women a form misogyny. They are the real misogynists.

What is the image in the book, OP?
My dick is curious.

Hold on tight faggots
pt 9

Is the account private? I cannot find it on the search engine.

Don't really blame you, its just after a few years of dynamics, fluid theory, thermo, materials chemisty and bullshit "generalized theoretical" math I'm appalled at how much these people think they know better than the people writing the textbooks. ITS A FUCKING PICTURE, IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE A LADY BENDING OVER TO PICK IT UP THEY'D COMPLAIN THAT THERE ISN'T ENOUGH REPRESENTATION

have to agree with this user. You're king of just sperging out now.

>Kikebook
>They are clearly implying gender

Tits or gtfo

Wow pol tards really are autistic faggots. You are losing your shit over nothing. Have fun having no friends you autistic faggot.

Maybe you should grow some compassion and tolerance or fucking kill yourselves because no one likes you, you fat pathetic degenerate Virgin loser.

His girlfriend is a fucking cam girl too.
Also, in high school he sent a dick pic to a mutual friend asking to hook up (rejected) and creepily tried to force himself onto another girl senior year.

Here's the end to the base arguement, there may be moar...

i don't know lad, there are some pretty fucking awful textbooks aimed at first year physicists

who the hell would be friends with some hysterical SJW that get triggered from text book pictures? It would be a constant internal battle to not just punch them in the face.

>ops """libtard""" friend has a gf
>op insists that traps aren't gay and he's saving himself for the right girl

If you don't miss might ban it due to an "implied raid". The easy solution is to just quickly brush over it with a paint brush in a way that it looks censored but is still clearly visible if you look closely

>wtf
>f
Tell your friend not to swear. Swearing is a sin.

Reread, she insulted my boyfriend which kept it going. This is also after a full shift at work and then some hours later, so I agree I wasn't in the best of mindsets at the time.

Ad hominems are not arguments, and you have strayed from the original topic.

Wow you should really kill yourself.

>wah wah normiebook on my safe space. how am I supposed to be a spooky edgelord if all these normies go on Sup Forums too???????

That's exactly what made me snap on them in the first place. FFS, there have been other SJW posts but this one took the cake

That doesn't surprise. Guys who talk about all that feminist nonsense and respecting women are always actually the ones who don't lie up to their own anti-sexist standards.

>libtard
>friend

What is wrong with you OP? Get yourself a better class of friend.

Tell this one to kill himself.

Could you be any more triggered?

They're upset, just let them know people have had enough of labeling things as sexist or otherwise, that's why trump got elected

I hate sjw's with such force and power that it could resurect a new mass raping nazi regime that sole purpose is to wipe out these cucks one asshole at a time....FUCK

My sister is a SJW. She literally cries when I say "nigger" and refuses to call MLK Blvd by it's actual name and insists on calling it "Dr. King Blvd". It's a constant battle not to punch her in the face, but I wouldn't doxx her.

Nah, I wouldn't want them to get snooped beyond this. They're retarded but eh

>she's a cam whore
>that humble bragging about qualifying as a small business at her income level
I hate bitches that live life in easy mode and still complain.

>learning about forces and equilibriums

Wow Sup Forums watch out we got a scholar here

unfriend, get over it. these people are just like Christians, brainwashed dummies.