Islamic Holocaust

Convince me a holocaust on Muslims wouldn't be the greatest thing to happen to humanity ever.
>protip, you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ee6_1319234557
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Genociding them because of their religion makes you no better than them.

So then we're good with just color of their skin... gotcha.

they're the only thing holding the jews in israel desu

Isn't that happening right now?

So much wrong it hurts

Ghadaffi did more for Europe than any European alive today ever will. Too bad Europeans killed him.

His own people killed him. They captured him in a storm drain, tortured him, sodomized him with a knife and shot him in the head.

They were too kind

There's nothing wrong with it.
You just want to hate niggers or Jews.

They were evil, disgusting, fucking subhumans. They didn't put that shit on youtube.

But its not written in my holy book to kill anyone I disagree with :^)
Besides, if it makes me no better than them, then we just get cucked into "being the bigger man" and letting them burn the world.

>U.S. backed terrorists
>His people.

What's next? ISIS is real, and not a weapon against Europe and Muslims to fully embrace liberalism?

Sage this fucking retarded thread

My conscience tells me it would be wrong but my logic says eradicating that fucked up religion is the only way to grow as people.

the problem isn't Muslims, it's immigrants, the ones that are already here aren't that bad

Honestly I think muslims are pretty based but they should just stay the fuck in their own countries.

No but it's on liveleak

liveleak.com/view?i=ee6_1319234557

The ones that assimilate to western culture aren't that bad. All else can go fuck off a cliff.

You raise a great point. Why do you think it's only in the Middle East? I personally could blame political instability, but even in a politically stable 1st World country, Shira Law simply cannot exist.

Pic highly related

I replied to let you know I enjoy this picture. Brilliant.

Sand Jew nigger... SJNs?

>bump
as I've stated, Muslims and Western Culture do not mix well. At least, the radical ones that follow Shira, which is pretty much the entirety of the Middle East. Letting them in would be a recipe for disaster.

Yes it does.

There is no need. Deport all darks and ban them from entering. Problem solved. No need to fight them. Let them live in their own world. I don't give a fuck what any other race does as long as it isn't starting wars with my own.

you couldn't do it.

KEK, what a bunch of nonsense

lol, bullshit.
They're weak. If we were to unleash full scale hell on them we'd easily wipe them out.
Just open season on muslims, no license necessary, and it'd be over for them.

>if you kill them they win
If you start a war with literally everyone not in your group and then that everyone kills you, that's not their fault

That is literally what (((they))) want. Don't waste time fighting Muslims when the true enemy sits unscathed.

>Not realizing we can have our own nations and they can have theirs
>Not realizing the jews have culturally crippled us for them to invade us and for us to resent them
>Not realizing this only ends in both the West and Middle Easts destruction for greater Israel

sure it would, being alive is better than being dead

sorry, you win. I can not.