How do we stop the TSA from fisting autists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaxb3WFoio8
discord.gg/WNGcvG5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>traumatized for several hours
oh no

>Dehumanising a robot
oh, the irony!

If people didn't think irrationally after 9/11 occurred none of this shit would even be in place. Instead everyone bought the fear mongering shit and now we're stuck with these retards for life.

We fucking wouldn't need this much security if we lived in a whites only world.

Idiots also went into a metal detector with metal on their person, what did they expect to happen?

>ask not get pat down

in what universe would that ever work?

I hate autists as much as the next guy but seriously, fuck the TSA.

I have TSA precheck because I'm a military fag. I was on official orders flying somewhere and had like 6 Cliff bars in my backpack. They had to empty the whole thing, and made me go through the full body scanner. Said the cliff bars looked suspicious They're a fucking joke.

jesus christ that is horrible. Never seen anything like it before. Im literally shaking right now. Horrifying

Ive gone through pre check about 4 times now and never signed up or anything i just go in the line because its shorter. Anyone else?

>traumatized for several hours
traumatized for life by his cunt mother exploiting him for her selfish need for attention.

those of us with a brain warned that the TSA was a bad idea over a decade ago when we first started this shit
but nooo....
fucking normies were scared achmed was gonna blow up while they were on the way to see the in-laws for christmas
and now we get borderline raped every time we get on an airplane
whats worse is now they want to import achmeds by the millions because libs tell em they should feel bad for worrying about them exploding.
but is anyone talking about ending the free groping sessions? nope, not a word about that
so now we get terrorist attacks AND molestation at the airports.
somebody please nuke us

Look at that picture of her.
That's the woman who holds up the line at the grocery store for 20 minutes because she's using a coupon that she knows is expired, but is counting on being able to shout and make a scene until the store gives her what she wants.

I've worked at a store, and the coupons just don't work if they're expired. No amount of yelling solves it.

Kill yourselves you stupid fucking bootlicking kikes. There was no reason whatsoever to harass this poor little boy. Not only did traumatize the boy but he also assaulted his senses, as per his medical condition, and caused them to miss their flight -- which they, no doubt, paid hundreds of dollars for. To top it all off, you can see the man fondling the boy's genitalia during the "pat-down". You should feel ashamed of yourselves for defending this power-tripping paedophile. May you rot in hell.

Overprotective cunt mother
vs
retarded ineffective tsa

I dunno who to hate more here

>fucking normies were scared achmed was gonna blow up while they were on the way to see the in-laws for christmas
Actually I don't think I've ever met anyone who thought TSA was a good idea. Normie or not

Its tough i work retail and hate those bitches but ive had my dick grabbed too. Hmmm

poor snowflake

seriously, and they block like, what, 1 percent of threats in tests? stuck with them forever now and they literally do nothing except make air travel unpleasant and invade our privacy

Coulda been a drug mule, Satan.
>Bootlicking
TSA agent was doing his job.

He's white. Nobody is gonna care about this unless he's brown.

How is it irrational to boost screening at airports after 9/11? The only irrational aspect is the fact that we don't profile based upon religion (ascertained from clothing) and ethnicity (arabs).

*light brown

Couldn't have said it better myself. Terror attacks still happen on the fucking regular. Not like getting finger fucked at an airport is going to stop them anyways. TSA has always been there to ease the normies nerves and make it look like the government is cracking down on terror. We all know this isn't the case, because if it were, we wouldn't be inviting Syrian "refugees" into our communities. What a damn joke.

The only reason anyone cares about this is because she's an attractive white woman.

People Whine
TSA no longer allowed to security check people with Autism
Terrorists recruit Autistic kids to carry weapons or bombs

Weaponized Autism

The correct move would've been a tactical nuke strike on Iraq after 11/9 to wipe out all future threats.

All we have to do is keep metal detectors. Profile non-whites. Make pilots lock their cabin door. And have an air marshal on all planes X size and bigger.

Fuck you m8 you're the reason the pre check lines are getting longer

I work at the airport where this happened. AMA.

Post a video link you 1-post-by-this-ID fuck. I can't believe I had to go find this shit myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=oaxb3WFoio8

because explosives are metal

Are you an overweight huchie momma with an 6th grade reading level that gets off to having authority?

Video please. Also, as much as autistic kids have a hard time with expression, the kid doesn't look super upset by the pat down. A pat down is hardly power tripping. It is a simple part of checks. Though don't most major airports have a scanner thing as an alternative to the pat down?

I agree. Metal detectors are needed for obvious reasons and I have no issues with that. I don't even care if my bag is hand searched. But fuck, I don't want to be touched by some government stooge LARPing as some "freedom fighter". Maybe if we actually racially profiled people, we could effectively prevent terror attacks. But no, that's too racist says the normies.

No, I work on the actual planes.

>the police state is letting me film them again!

also lolzers america has propaganda speakers informing them they are subject to arrest.

Just let him play Minecraft for a while and he'll be fine.

invent teleporters so we don't need airplanes any more

mother sounds like a pain to deal with

also she could have claimed the laptop was hers. Why she let her kid tank the pat down if shes so concerned about him

It been so long since anyone touched me...

>welllll we're just gonna let autists slide now
>autist suicide bomber kills hundreds

Or muzzie pretends to be autistic with fake documentation, take your pick.

Do pedophiles and/or whole pedophile rings/networks work at your airport?

Thanks for the video. The kid really looks okay with the pat down. Though the TSA guy seemed to be doing a slightly excessive pat down, kinda creepy.

No, just more Puerto Ricans per square foot than in Puerto Rico.

>huchie

hoochie you dumb bastard

autism aside the TSA is maybe the violator of constitutional rights in US history. More than the NSA. More than the FBI.

How the living fuck do people live with literally computerized strip searches and/or physical violation?

obese TSA lackeys will burn in hell forever

The TSA may be a shit, but I'd rather have them than nobody.

I actually know the agent the video was taken of. Or, at least, I've seen him around. He's a really nice guy, they sometimes have him do employee checks, which is reserved for agents that display good performance.

Horrified

discord.gg/WNGcvG5
Join this shit autists, HWNDU season 5

I flew a lot years back when I was in the military, high point of the war on terror and all.

I can't entirely agree with the TSA, but I recognize the necessity of the service and don't knock all TSA agents.

More often than not I'd just get waved through when I was in uniform, them days they'd let servicemen go through detectors if they had a knife/multitool on their belt.

Why the fuck would anyone get a bomb into a plane in America? You get a higher body count targeting TSA lines. Weapons in planes are done to hijack the plane.

Thanks have a (you).

>tfw i work at an airport and have a badge that gets me in without going through security

Stop diagnosing every socially retarded kid as autistic for starters.

Autism and ADHD are hilariously overdiagnosed.

What the fuck is this bullshit, only gay guys are buff

>attractive

Looks like a simple, quick pat down. Nothing to sperg out over.

We need to ban muslims so the TSA isn't needed.

calm down nigger

The jackholes on this board could stop inciting fear and hatred of "terrorists". Cowardice leads to the bullshit you see with the TSA.

How will the poor lad recover?

>Sup Forums unironically defending a pedo
tingles my bingles

this is the price of freedom

The best part is the hijackers would have made it through TSA.

i want the most oppressive government imaginable just because of all the fedora faggots that use the word "bootlicker"

Lmao

there is the non pat down section of the airport it's called the metal detector/genital viewer (depending on airport)

It's either TSA patdowns for everyone or racial profiling.

And america is waaaaaay to cuck to racially profile air travelers.

>traumatized for several hours because some fat tsa guy grazed your pee pee with his hand

I'd be more traumatized that my mother decided to be an attention whore and film me while a old fat dude was groping me to put it on the internet.

Simple solution to this: ban muslims. We're not even under sharia law and we're paying the sandnigger tax.

/thread

I don't know what could motivate people to put bombs on airplanes, but the fact remains that they do.

>s-stop saying it!! it isnt true!! f-fedora

>b-b-b-b-b-b-bootlicker. haha! that'll show him!

I'm not stuttering. You're a bootlicker. You suck up to authority in the hope that it will reward you. You are the political equivalent of a teacher's pet.

you'll grow up some day

>hey i sure troled him rite guys? rite?

>I don't know what could motivate people to put bombs on airplanes
What're you talking about? They tell us every time they do it.
>Allahu Akbar!

Because of this tsa shit id never travel to the US

Probably no molestation entering Russia.

The rational thing to do would be ban all Muslims unless they have some kind of special pass. And the ones with the pass get extra checks.

oh, you're reddit. that makes sense, then.

Do you feel the pat-down was justified? I personally think so but would like your answer if you're legit.

The cracks in your facade are starting to show, bootlicker. Maybe next you'll start shilling for redditposting, ie anything that upsets you, to be banned?

My bag got looked through once at the airport and now I am afraid to go outside my bedroom because of how traumatized I am.

Good goy still thinks mudslimes did 9/11.

i'll shill for you to kys yourself faglord

Dat beez true.

Tell that to morons like this, lol.

Haha reminds me of a story my uncle told me. He's a government agent who carries a fucking firearm on him at all times. He had clearance to board a plane but was stopped because he had to discard his FUCKING SHAMPOO BOTTLE per request of the TSA.

I assume the irony is not lost on anyone.

Why are white people even frisked?

>he doesnt go "oh yeah, thats the spot" whenever he gets patted down
come on son

Lol, nice meme.

We need the TSA to make sure the evil doing terrorist killers wont harm our country.

>Idiots also went into a metal detector with metal on their person, what did they expect to happen?

>despite not setting off the metal detector
>not

I meant more what could be going on in the mind of an individual to do something like that to 300 strangers. I just can't fathom that mindset.

ask anyone who works in a USA airport about the TSA.

Is there a link? Because these pictures just show a normal airport procedure. Certainly nothing looks traumatizing. Nor does the kid look disabled. (Although he is a site boy so you know they diagnosed him with something)

There are few things I hate more than the TSA. Literally don't stop anything. Have been proven to be incompetent every time they're tested as virtually all who really tried were able to bring on contraband items. Just why do we waste the money on these parking lot security guard rejects? Fuck these pedo scum pieces of shit.

It's an act of war, they're killing because their god says to.