This is your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Satanic board

This is your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Satanic board.

The left hand path is the original red pill.

There are no Christians on Sup Forums. No Jews. No Mudslimes. All are equally worthless.

Realize your potential and sort yourself out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qw0s8yY6Yd4
archive.org/stream/pdfy-S7Va9xWFV5XFybhK/The Satanic Bible_djvu.txt
drmsh.com/the-absence-of-satan-in-the-old-testament/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It would be wise to SAGE

Lucifer? I'm CIA. You don't get to bring Heresy.

SAGE THIS NOW!!!!!! This is a slide thread by the leftist cucks who have infiltrated and gained control of Sup Forums. /leftypol/ was able to become mods, which is why so many shill threads pop up. Keep on stopping slide threads like this.

Your a big demon

op is not even on one single layers of irony, truly an inferior beings

Was creating original sin part of your plan?

You are too easy. Leftypol? Get the fuck out of here. Let the weak kill themselves off and the true elite will rise.

There is no leftypol. It is only a spectre.

>Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
>Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
>Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
>Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
>Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
>Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
>Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
>Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
>Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!

>Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
>Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
>When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
>If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
>Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
>Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
>Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.
>Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
>Do not harm little children.
>Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
>When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

SOMEONE GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE

Not good at hiding your true self, /leftypol/ shill. Besides, I already have one of you not denying the fact that they are from /leftypol/...

Former Lucifer supporter here, not gonna lie, seeing him get btfoed by Michael has been HILLARIOUS, lmao, but seriously, we cant let this guy get his hands on the hearts of men

No. It's not.

And where's that GOD guy?!

I am represented by none other than myself.

Voted Trump. If that's a lefty tactic, then you'll never be convinced. Which is fine. You don't matter.

Kek and meme magic is no more than a realization of your true Satanic potential. Not my fault if your true ability is clouded.

Such as antifa are the true fascists and BLM are the true racists, those on Sup Forums paranoid of weakling SJW's are simply our first line of offensive... our grunts.

If you can be so easily manipulated then you will never become Satan.

youtube.com/watch?v=qw0s8yY6Yd4

my a big demon? for me?

>pic related it's Satan

It's a frog spirit board

leftypol will rest...in....peace...

Agreed

Didn't Satan get cock slapped by Jesus and his righteousness? Why would I want to follow someone morally wrong, and more importantly why would I want to follow a loser?

In all seriousness, any tips to get into Satanism? Or just interesting stuff to check out?

See, if I was Satan I would make Hell a super awesome place. I'd make it better than Heaven just to piss off God.

left handed people are fags so yeah, no thanks Lucy

Don't follow anyone but yourself you Buddhist Christcuck.

man is a siner

>unironically worshipping an angel over a god

How is 6th grade going for you champ?

Only relevant question to see if you are a true Satanist:

Does Satan actually exist?

If your answer is yes, you'll never realize your true potential.

Sort yourself out. Slay your father.

I worship only one god and he's a green frog.

NON SERVIAM

>This is your daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Satanic board.

Satan takes many forms. Some call him Jesus. Others Pepe.

Meme Magick is real.

Write in his book. Say his name. Serve no one other than yourself and those worthy of your love.

You can also buy a couple Marilyn Manson shirts from Hot Topic and start cutting yourself.

Full Text of Lavey's Satanic Bible
archive.org/stream/pdfy-S7Va9xWFV5XFybhK/The Satanic Bible_djvu.txt

Imagine having to re-live the moment you die over and over and over for eternity. Like an excrutiating nightmare but every time you try and wake yourself up, reality just hits you, and you try and wake yourself up over and over and over forever but always with the realization that it's real.

I wonder how hot hell has to be for your soul to feel physical pain.

>Eternity does not exist, fool.
>Hell does not exist, fool.
>Souls do not exist, fool.

Fix your shit now and leave your boogeyman shit at the door.

Just an agnostic scrolling through. Why do you worship the antagonist of an Abrahamic religion? Just curious.

You know what, fuck it.

If it came right down to it i'd rather have an actual devil worshipping satanist with all the evil shit they do then an empty fucking husk of a human that calls themselves an atheist that spazzes the fuck out everytime someone mentions religion.

Keep posting OP.

How's 8th grade going?

What can you tell me about the left hand path of magic v/s right hand path.
Is sex split in two currents too?

>no Christians on here
Don't by definition you have to believe in God to believe in the devil?

>>Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

But the mating signal is a sexual advance?

All be it with a pile of sin so large that the stench would stink up heaven....

Plese educate yourself worthless pagan

Satan is a cartoon caricature creation.

Lucifer =/= Satan,

Luciferianism > Satanism.

I'm both of them ;)

Satanists do not believe in Satan, fool.

Satan is a faggot, sure he was cool when we were edgey 14 yr olds but a lot of people grow out of that shit for a good reason

tfw i just came into this thread to download qt christ-chan pictures and there are none

Your version of Satan is pretty gay and all too Christian-like what they think Satan is.

Satan is beautiful and endearing. Literary /ourguy/.

>he unironically is content with being eternally ignorantly bluepilled like Humanity was before consuming the knowledge of good and evil like Satan gifted us
Hilarious

Satanism was that thing we all tried as an edgy teen because it was naughty and evil. Then we grew the fuck up. You should try that last part, OP.

looks gay to me.
thats /yourgay/

>>If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

Such a vague 'rule'.

Satan doesn't give a shit. He's anti-tyranny, anti-authority i.e. anti-god.

Don't pursue for its own sake. If its natural and makes sense, pursue. Girl gives you a nice look and you have a great conversation? Mating signal. If someone gives you absolutely no indication that they are interested, move on.

Satan is a symbol that stands for defiance and self reliance. Religions rely on their literalism for their morality. If someone is going to label you the antichrist, don't try to argue with them with reason. Let them have their superstitions. Let them be scared of you saying, "Boo."

>Right hand Magic = Hillary using her influence and propping herself up as a humble figure in order to get what she wants. These people are hollow and lose.

>Left Hand Magic = Trump. People say you're a liar and you can't convince them you aren't? Then it doesn't matter if you lie or not. Do as you will as the reaction will be identical.

Do not be ashamed of your talents and natural ability, but do not be deluded about your weaknesses. If you are attractive, use it. If you are not, don't try to hide it that you are not. Figure something else out.

Also, the fact that Satan represents indulgence means he embraces weakness. I believe Nietzsche was correct when he campaigned against decadence, indulgence being a corollary to decadence.

Indulgence makes you weak. Therefore unfettered Satanism will make you weak. Weakly bitch.

literally heard this same shit in an onision video lol

>Sees attractive male
>Instantly thinks of homosexuality
>Doesn't realise he's a closet homo

Yeah, only Christians would look down upon you. Satan gives you the thumbs up. Come out burger, be your true homo self. Take the cock-pill.

Again that is Lucifer, Satan is completely different.

I enjoy all depictions of Satan whether its the red devil from Dante's Inferno, the hunky angel of the Bible, or the objectivist individualism of Lavey. All are fun for art's sake.

All are equally fiction. We can only learn from symbols if we understand the difference between fiction and non-fiction.

If you are a guest, be respectful. If your guests are not in turn respectful then they have no rights to being your guest.

You mistake me. If neither I nor the female can make sexual advances then we've reached a dead end.

Lucifer is Satan, I'm sick of this meme.

Serpent, Beast, Great Enemy/Adversary.

Lucifer became Satan during and after the fall.

You are the one that called him attractive fag.
looks like a fem boi to me, that's not something I find attractive.

That's not the way a Luciferian sees it, we view Satanists somewhat negatively so feel free to be sick of it.

Indulgence is better than impulsion.

If you have a vice your time is better off having fun every now and then instead of beating yourself up, cutting yourself off, and then going on a bender and doing more of said vice than you would if you just accepted your vices.

If you enjoy alcohol it is better to have a beer every night then to wait until the weekend and have your week's worth all at once.

There are no people more obsessed with alcohol than those who used to drink and no longer do.

We're all like... not here until somebody sees us, man. The matrix.

>Luciferian
You should kys, honestly.

You're a literal meme.

You've got it. Some relationships are dead ends and should be avoided. Don't force it and let what happens happen. You have a better chance of meeting someone who enjoys your company by not searching for it.

Elaborate.

What do you think I believe in.

As we are living in a Christian world we have to speak their language.
They do not make a distinction between Lucifer and Satan. The two are inseparable and there is no need to separate them either.

Not really fiction, since these images are all innate in us for a reason.
This reason is that the depictions are genetical fragments of our collective human memory before "The Fall" of our creators.

>If your guests are not in turn respectful then they have no rights to being your guest.

Then you ask them to leave, what the post is saying you should be cruel and show no mercy, whatever that means.

You are mistaken. You wrote gay first. You must be a very confused little teenager. I hope you find your cock-pill soon enough.

Abbadon (Hebrew)
Adramalech (Samarian)
Ahpuch (Mayan)
Ahriman (Mazdean)
Amon (Egyptian)
Angra Mainyu (Zoroasterism)
Apollyon (Greek)
Asmodeus (Hebrew)
Astaroth (Phoenician)
Azazel (Hebrew)
Baalberith (Caananite)
Balaam (Hebrew)
Baphomet (Templars)
Bast (Egyptian)
Beelzebub (Hebrew)
Behemoth (Hebrew)
Beherit (Syrian)
Bile (Celtic)
Chemosh (Moabites)
Cimeries (African)
Dagon (Philistine)
Damballa (Voodoo)
Demogorgon (“a name so terrible as to not be known to mortals”)
Diabolous (Greek)
Dracula (Romanian)
Emma-O (Japanese)
Erlik (Turkic)
Euronymous (Greek)
Fenris (Norse)
Gorgo (dim. of Demogorgon)
Guayota (Guanches; Aboriginese tribesmen in the Canary Islands)
Haborym (Hebrew)
Hades (Greek)
Hecate (Greek)
Ishtar (Babylonian)
Leviathan (Hebrew)
Lilith (Hebrew)
Loki (Norse)
Lucifer (Christian)

Mammon (Aramaic)
Mania (Etruscan)
Mantus (Etruscan)
Marduk (Babylonian)
Mastema (Hebrew)
Melek Taus (Yezidi)
Mephistopheles (Greek)
Metztli (Aztec)
Mictian (Aztec)
Midgard (Norse)
Milcom (Ammonite)
Moloch (Phoenician)
Mormo (Greek)
Naamah (Hebrew)
Nergal (Babylonian)
Nihasa (Native American)
Nija (Polish)
O-Yama (Japanese)
Pan (Greek)
Pluto (Roman)
Prosperine (Greek)
Pwcca (Faerie)
Rimmon (Syrian)
Sabazios (Phrygian)
Saitian (Enochian)
Samael (Hebrew)
Samnu (Central Asian)
Sedit (Native American)
Sekhmet (Egyptian)
Set (Egyptian)
Shaitan (Arabic)
Supay (Inca)
T’an-mo (Chinese)
Tchort (Russian)
Tezcatlipoca (Aztec)
Thamuz (Sumerian)
Tunrida (Scandinavian)
Typhon (Greek)
Yaotzin (Aztec)
Yama (Hindu)
Yen-lo-Wang (Chinese)

Choose whichever name you want. Satan tends to be what most Americans respond to the most.

You believe in bullshit Gnosticism that involves Lucifer not being the devil but rather a being of influence and goodness.

No we're still at ends.

If neither I nor a female can make a sexual advance, and the mating signals are a sexual advance then no one would be having any sex. This sounds like the machinations of Feminism and international Jewry, anti white tier.

Are you saying that Females have a different set of rules to follow or that everyone should stop fucking?

Sumerian is Enki

Ahadun Ahad

I couldn't disagree more... Are you fat? Or scrawny and sickly looking? This type of mentality is what I avoid and why I have become stronger than ever before in my life. I am more focused, more powerful, more sharpened in every way imaginable because I control my urges.

Of course I have fun, who doesn't? But the very word "indulgence" implies too much. Too much of giving in to base impulses rather than filtering your intake.

In one phrase: the path to weakness.

I think that the fiction vs. non-fiction argument is just going to make us sound like the Harris/Peterson podcast.

Storytelling is the fundamental invention of humans trying to understand their existence. The three act structure of beginning, middle, end is as perfect a replication of what 3 dimension beings living in a time line can imagine.

Whether you believe that Harry Potter is real or not because its now a part of our brains and even imagination is just synapses and neurons firing in your brain, I believe that is a different and more interesting argument than the first layer.

Fiction does not need to be literal in order to be effective. Non-fiction requires 100% literalism or it is all suspect. I am more interested in learning from stories that exist on their own merits rather than stories that require that I believe in them.

This is why if you are not religious you can learn from multiple texts and form your own worldview. If you are religious then a worldview has already been provided and any changes are blasphemy.

>Dracula (Romanian)

Dracula was a surname of Prince Vlad II of Wallachia (d.1476), and means in Romanian "son of Dracul," literally "the dragon," from the name and emblem taken by Vlad's father, also named Vlad, c.1431 when he joined the Order of the Dragon, founded 1418 by Sigismund the Glorious of Hungary to defend the Christian religion ...

Your source is shit.

Shut up faggot

So that makes you what? An atheistic teenager that wants to seem more interesting than the other more pseudo-nihilistic fedora types?

You're not that wrong with you assumptions of me, your also not that right. I'm more of an old testament kinda guy. drmsh.com/the-absence-of-satan-in-the-old-testament/

So none of this Lucifer becomes Satan bullshit.

>I think that the fiction vs. non-fiction argument is just going to make us sound like the Harris/Peterson podcast.

Are you Harris or Peterson?

Harry Potter is obviously not real. There's little to take from those stories.

Kys

>I'm a Jewish kinda guy

Oh, I see now. Continue on, kike.

>Old Testament

Topkek

Satanism is for edgy underage faggots.

Luciferianism is the true red pill.

There is no "god" and any and all rules that he wants to impose are at its core evil and oppressive. Therefore, we must do the opposite.

Your problem doesn't really occur because you can give the mating signal without even being conscious of it. You might just be naturally attractive to someone without having to put in any effort other than being yourself in your environment.

Some girl might give you nice eyes and a nice smile and initiate a nice conversation. "Maybe she likes me?" Pursue. If your advance is unwelcome and you were wrong, no harm done. Move on. Basically it boils down to "Don't try to fuck anybody who you don't think wants to fuck you."

The idea of having to woo and convince someone to sleep with you is a cuck idea that places you below your potential partner and says, "I hope my weakness and subservience pleases you. Do what you will with me." Those who have respect for each other from the beginning need no such favors.

That being said, most people aren't Satanists and will do most of the work for you. Christian girls are more than happy to sleep with a Satanist as long as their parents don't find out and you let them have their happy little fantasy in their head.

Its no difference than the fact that SJW Hillary supporters are more likely to sleep with a confident Trump supporter who they disagree with than a cuck white knight who sniffs their ass and carries their purse.

Very few things are more satisfying than somebody wanting your cock, finding out that you break every single hard rule they've set out for themselves, and then doing it anyway.

People are generally not strong in their convictions. Prosper from it.

t.cia

Not at all Jewish, that covenant would be far to strict for me, also I wasn't born a Jew.

and?

I think that there is value in the middle. I am not foolish enough to believe that I am absolutely right about any of this, I can only do the best I can using as many seemingly reliable sources as I can.

For instance, I do not know if free will exists. Certainly 3 dimension beings living the story of our lives cannot help but experience it as free will and conscious choice. Our justice system depends on it.

However, free will also suggests that you can break the laws of physics. It makes more sense that yesterday's magic is today's science and any future discoveries and paradigm shifts will still be within the natural laws of the universe.

Free will does not give me the ability to break physics so I cannot be truly free. Michael Moorcock has a cool little sci-fi book called "An Alien Heat" that deals with a futuristic society that has learned how to "break physics" and do whatever they want.

Imagine all of the SJW tranny gender queer "I am a girl today and a rhinoceros tomorrow" bullshit.

If free will truly existed there would be no reason why this couldn't hypothetically be true. As it is it seems that we are stuck in the middle of what we experience and what we know is an illusion.

Pretentious bullshit I know, but all I can claim is to be interested, not to actually know anything.

All that I know is that I don't know a thing, but I know a lot about nothing.

Socrates shit

>Given the mating signal
and wtf would that be
>dont harm little children
but sacrificing them on altars is a ok

All this mental gymnastics ITT.

If you really are a peany pagan you should re-evaluate your Mental Health and educate yourselves.

I cant believe people get fed up with such nonsense, obvious bullshit. Either that ot just troll trolling trolls etc.

>inb4 atheist

So you indulge in self improvement. Well done and good on you for realizing your true potential.

All the mental gymnastica ITT.

If you really are a peany pagan you should re-evaluate your Mental Health and educate yourselves.

I cant believe people get fed up with such nonsense, obvious bullshit. Either that ot just troll trolling trolls etc.

>inb4 atheist

Satanism is nothing more than atheists trolling those who won't settle for atheism.

If someone claims you are a devil worshipper and nothing you say will change their minds, then play up their superstitions and let them deal with the idiocy themselves.

It is literally nothing other than just trolls trolling trolls. Out of everyone ITT you've figured it out the most.

>Mating signal: Figure it out for yourself retard. Do you need me to teach you how to use your cock too?

>Sacrificing children on altars.
Oh yeah, gotta do this once an hour on the other or Satan is super mad at me and won't let me into heaven hell.

Typical retard.

why attack a nato member

"M'lady...."
>*This guys such a creep but that samurai sword intimidating as fuck, guess I better just agree and smile and look for a way to wander off.*
"I train in the way of the samurai, I follow the strict rule set of the ninjitsu bushido...." *damn this girls giving me the -mating signal- she wants the d*
>*350lb samurai... Christ why won't this guy get the fuck away, just smile and nod, SMILE AND NOD!*
*Time to land the killing blow* So you want to go back to my place?
>fuuuuuuuu "maybe some other time" *continue smiling, please please don't rape me*
*hmm, still smiling she wants the d but she doesn't want to look overly keen, how can I give her what she wants without embarrassing her or ruining her reputation, I know I'll approach her away from such a busy public place, challenge accepted!*

I get where you're coming from though I just think there is a flaw in this whole mating signal thing.

You will burn in deepest of hell for all eternity don't forget that user

You are right that there isn't much to take from those stories. I think that they actually succeed the more superficially you take them. They are a good example of the "chosen one" archetype in modern drama. Its when you get into the particulars that it turns into SJW crap and the hypocrisy flows out.

The reason why I said Harry Potter is because in fiction you can take what you will from it. Greek Mythology is loaded with great stories and while those back in the day certainly believed it to be literal, nothing is lost by reading some Homer and taking it as a good story loaded with archetypes.

This is why even if you are an atheist it behooves you to know Christian imagery and language as it is constantly referenced throughout the rest of our culture.

Shakespeare was the best at using multiple sources of inspiration. He uses a bizarro world Christianity with subtle references to Jove and very few named references.

He has no problem with one character praying to Mars and another in Christ. This only works if you see them all as equally fictitious.