Explain this "taxes aren't theft" faggots

explain this "taxes aren't theft" faggots

>two vacations a year
>car payment being separate from car insurance
>owning a $700,000 home and having a mortgage on it
>charity
>consumer debt

spend less

there's a fuckton of extra stuff in here that would fall in the "extra" category for most people. 401k contribution is included, as are multiple vacations, extracurricular lessons for children, charity, and "miscellaneous". What is the "extra" even for? This person is also living in a 700k home, how is this person just getting by at all? Even if they are, this doesn't relate at all to whether or not taxation is theft.

>buying a 700k house on a 200k gross salary

what a fucking retard

10/10

What makes you say that? Just curious

you're right. it is easy to see how life would be much more comfortable for this person at a 15% tax rate.

>$3k a month in mortgage payments
>2 $4k vacations a year
>$5k on "children's lessons" ie. tutorting for your retarded child
>$3k in credit card debt payments

Even after all that retarded wastefulness, you'd still have almost 6k to do with as you please.

This

I don't understand why people go on expensive vacations when video games exist anyway.

I could literally never get bored with the massive backlog of shit I have yet to play.

motherfucker I can live on $2000 a month and bank $500 of it. Fuck these greedy assholes who spend all their money on vanity. I'd rather make less money and be free than be consumed by a false sense of wealth that I wish I had.

>tfw wasteful middle-class shitfucks are going to all go into massive credit card debt and devalue the dollar while I have slowly saved $100k in the bank in preparation to buy a house in cash and then the economy collapses and I have literally nothing and all these spendfags at least have consumer goods and happy memories

>$200.000
>$121.000 net

Be fucking lucky that you don't have to pay 70 per cent for government insurences and for the highest tax rate at $200.000 p. a.

brings up another point, no one should be allowed to vote until they own property.

>200k salary
>700k home WITH MORTGAGE

Jesus Christ, middle class Americans have to be some of the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet. If you make a decent amount just buy the fucking house outright you stupid idiot. You won't be able to brag for shit if your fucking house gets repossessed

>3000$ on clothes
Just getting by
>12000 on food
1k on food per month is crazy extravagant.
I lived on like 50$ and ate healthy bland food in college.
>6000$ car payment
You could buy a used cars for that

This is an example of boor budgeting and extravagance not "the struggle". These people are just getting by eating out at fancy restaurants and wearing expensive clothes while driving an expensive car.

>700,000 for a home
>that salary

ok

Buying a home completely in cash, especially one that is >500k, is retarded. Having said that, taking a mortgage out on a $700k home when you make $130k after tax and have children is even more fucking retarded.

do the math, those cunts are on a 15 year mortgage

i don't think his point is that taking a mortgage out on a house is a dumb idea, i think his point is that attempting to obtain a 700k home when you only earn 200k is retarded

It was probably that or like a 2 hr commute.

That is pretty common.
Cut out the extravagance and he could be putting away at least 15k easy.

car payment @ fucking 500 a month? I mean are you driving around in a brand new M3? 700k house???? "just getting by" ????????????????

redefine your fucking idea of "just getting by" you entitled faggot.

at what price point do you think people no longer mortgage property?

vacations, clothes at that price ($500 is reasonable), and charity are unnecessary. so that's an additional $12,500. Bringing the total to $18,200. $1516 per month as a buffer is fine.

>Buying a home completely in cash, especially one that is >500k, is retarded.
Bullshit, I bought my current home for only $150k (this was after the market crash though I will say) and it's now worth $350k simply because I live in a nonshit neighborhood in a small city that's actually growing. It's all about location when it comes to buying a home. And even then, on $200k salary you could easily by some comfy fixer upper house and be content as opposed to trying to flex your cash for no reason. I could not honestly imagine all the shit that comes with a fucking $700k home.

reasoning?

Oh no, he only has 5700 left after literally everything has been paid, thats not enough for another 2 vacations. OH WOE IS HE OH PRAYERS TO YOU POOR FELLOW

it depends entirely on where you live, and how much you earn.

if you live in the country doing good, honest work that won't easily be made redundant (such as being a cop, paramedic, etc), you could probably buy a really nice 300k house on a ~60k income and not have any problems. my parents did something pretty much like that and it was a good idea.

if you live in the city working for microsoft as a software engineer, you're dumb as fuck to take a mortgage out on a house at all i reckon. they charge a million dollars for worn down hovels in places like SF. if your employer relocates (they can at any time), you're fucked.

this is fucking bullshit made up by someone who is a complete moron
tax is broken down in tax brackets you don't pay 30% on all your money just money is the 30% bracket
plus there are tax deductions, for having a kid, and mortgage

fucking kids don't know shit about real life.

>15 year mortgage

Oh its just an australian. nvm..

>having a child at all
>two vacations a year that cost you $8000
>car payments being some kind of permanent expenditure and not something you finish in a couple years if you're paying $6000/year
So no child off the bat saves you $29,000, no stupid ass expensive vacations nets you $37,000 saved money. With that extra cash you can make larger payments on your car and finish it that much sooner, netting you an extra $6000 when you finish it to bring it up to $43,000 left over.

And if you rent instead of buying (and then mortgaging) a $700,000 home you could easily be taking home nearly over $70,000/year after taxes and expenses. With that you can save up for 10 years and then BUY your $700,000 home outright.

property tax is absurd. I am not a serf.

Child Care - just line that out. Nobody needs childcare. That is pure luxury for shitheads that can't into raising their own children.

> t. between my brother & myself, we have 5 children: $0 childcare bill

$18K / annual 401K is dream world, but all the power to you if you can swing that. You should be able to put aside 10K, and with company matching turn that into ~$25 K.

2 vacations / year ... fucking dream world. Nobody I know takes more than one major one. Half the folks I know don't even get one. I know I skip about every third year.

That "2nd vacay" is usually a few three-day weekends, occasionally a 4-day.

Total budget for typical "2 vacay" equivalent ~$4 K, and you can do a shitload with that much. Just don't be a fucking trumptard and fuel your car with caviar.

property tax: $2K / annual

> t. my father has an $850 K house and pays ~$1800 / annual
> t. I live in a $350 K house & pay ~$800 / annual
> t. my brother lives in a $500 K house & pays ~$1300 annual

"Consumer debt" is money already spent on other items on that list, just being held on a credit card ... so that is entirely double counted.

Final balance is a minimum of over $50 K free & clear after taxes.

Missing from that listing is health insurance. Even at 1500 / month (let's just call it generous plus dental) and you're still clear minimum $32 K / annual.

The $6 K / year car is also being stupid. You can halve that by shopping around and buying used. In fact, with over $35 K annual free & clear, you can outright buy two decent cars in the first year for cash, still be over $15 K clear that year and have no more car payments for at least a decade.

> t. I support a family of 4 on 65 K / annual gross

We struggle, but we're not trailer park-tier. My kids have a college fund and will no- or zero-debt for their first degree.

Come on guys. Not even good bait

>Make $9.00 hour ~33 hours a week
>Net about $970 per month after taxes
>Split rent 1 bedroom with gf

>Rent $215
>Electric $75
>Internet $35
>Water $35

>$615 to go to food or save and whatever else I want

Ez mode. Rent will be going up to around $315 soon when I move but it's still liveable, I don't have a car right now and don't have health insurance though

How am I doin? Got about $3500 in the bank

or living next door to a welder.