Honestly stuff like this makes me want the US to die in a pit of fire

Honestly stuff like this makes me want the US to die in a pit of fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American is less racially homogeneous than all those places. Of course a bunch of shitskins would say that.

>Hello sir are you a FUCKING RACIST

YES BASED NETHERLANDS

I proud of us

actually makes sense. foreigners in the US are probably the most intelligent. while those in Europe are complete shit.

This. Americans seemed to have coined the term "White" because they have no ethnic European identity aka complete fucking mutts.

If this were true, Trump wouldn't have won.

White Americans are covertly racist.

pretty much...

This is fucking retarded, obviously replacing greeks with anything would improve the situation of this shithole.

I was thinking the same.

The true irony is that we have been blitzed by diversity for 30+ years and still nobody takes it seriously. Only dumb niggers and la raza spics actually believe they're capable to producing the same level of society whites are.

ULTRA RARE

My impression while in europe is that people didn't saw themselves as "white", but rather what country and region they are coming from. And it was the same way they were looking at foreigners : rather than their skin color, people talked of others in terms of ethnicity "pakis", "malians", "algerians" etc

am i wrong in this weird impression that the whole skin color point of view is rather an American thing ?

US is the only successful ethnically diverse country.

holy shit!

>when you realize its not Lebanon

shhhh, i'm a Lebanon. It's true, i saw it on fox news.

holy shit italy is based

Just about 60%...
SOUNDS FAMILIAR.

You're right

Why is Greece so based? Isn't it also the most antisemitic country in Europe?

This poll is correct. More diversity in the USA makes this a better country. BTFO alt-right.

It is rather American, but it is used in most "melting pot" countries. This whole Multiculture/racial garbage will destroy the beauty of humanity.
youtube.com/watch?v=8vMypCinkRk

it's because, believe it or not, the melting pot mentality actually has some fucking benefits to it in that it at least makes AN ATTEMPT to assimilate the immigrants into the greater cultural identity whereas every country that has gone with the multiculturalism doctrine has seen that immigrants isolate themselves and just make a country completely fucking souless since there is no common identity uniting everyone.

Do you really live in French Polynesia? Any possibility of posting proof? You will remain in my cherished folder of 100% verified non-proxy genuine flags for all eternity if you post proof.

yea and trump only has 2% chance to win lol

Southern Europeans are based as fuck honestly holy shit. It really is the Nordcucks fucking over the continent

>there are more brown people
>suddenly a higher percentage of the general population likes brown people
>it's equal to the amount of brown people we have added

Yes you're 100% right, that the whole white thing is an American thing

It's because we've been so diverse for so long, but most white people here are mixed Europeans so skin color becomes identity rather than ethnicity

yeah, give me some time please.

>pew research center

>Southern Europeans are based as fuck
Still not white though.

Whiter than you maple nigger. Also Southern Europeans have always been the best Europeans, literally superior in every way to the rest of the continent

>caring what a gook thinks

>pew
>jew

all makes sense now

A FUCKING

MAPLE NIGGER

Photo of my island taken from my boat

my land

How comfy is your life?

>literally superior in every way to the rest of the continent
When Southern Europeans are too poor to raise families, they are no better than cucks- not passing on their DNA either way.

You're the best man. Looks beautiful.

Do you have monkeys?

my bay

my cows

land, upper view

it's ok. pretty nice place, great nature, great people, lowest crime lvl on earth.

problem is far away from everything, high cost of everything imported, low tech.

no, no monkeys or Africans, they can't come, they don't know how to swim .

Moo

Also wondering this.

Loving it. Your cows look very clean and happy.
Do you work primarily as a farmer?

>PEW Research Center

Samefags who reported polls indicating HilLOLLY CLITon would win.

Skinny even for dairy cows.

Wonder what gender studies class they got this poll from?

>Thinks a simmental X Friesian is a dairy cow

retarded leaf

Looks like a great place. Thanks for the flag.

I love how Italy and Greece are like fuck no we have so many people are thinking we arent white already

>Thinks a simmental X Friesian is a dairy cow
"Even" for a dairy cow.

Do they not teach Americans how to read, how to determine context, and what inference is?

i don't work. i take care of my land and live of the money from when i was working on computer design + rents i get from an apartment i own.

no winter, so grass all year long. Cows take care of themselves and make more cows. Sometime a guy give me money for one of my cows, and i get free meat with it.

I honestly don't have much expenditures : garden provide fruits and vegetables. Free cow meat and free fish in the ocean (with crabs, lobsters, shell fish). Electricity from solar panels. River gives free water.

i only have to pay for gazoline, some imported products when i feel like it, internet and a PC every 5 to 10 years.

mfw retired at 31.

Canada would be around 70℅

not dairy cows, but yeah, dairy race (Holstein) ina tropical climate and an island. Cattle tends to shrink down in such conditions.

They are free range, no corn or high energy mix.

I cross breed the black and white holsteins with a crossbreed bull Holstein x Aquitaine Blonde from France. To add some more meat in the steers.

The 47 is 1/4 blonde d'aquitaine, 3/4 Holstein. He's fairly young on that photo, maybe 6-8 months

Americans haven't realized, like the rest of the countries on that list have, that Diversity of backgrounds and diversity of cultures are two very different things.

you don't know how to use your eyes cunt. That vealer is not skinny. Full stop. It's a suckler calf, feeding off it's mother behind it.
They are not dairy cattle you dumb cunt. No 'Even' needed
t. dairy farmer

i get around 1400 US$ for a 2 yo steer.

I would agree 100% that ideological diversity makes a better country
but too bad lefitsts are only concerned with biopolitics

oh, nice, you work on holsteins too ?

i get 1400$ for a 240 kg 2yo steer
That's pretty bad weight i suppose compared to intense farming in a tempered climate. But i don't have any expenses for feed, shelter and vet.

true free range, no corn, no hormones, no antibiotics, i suppose i could sell it in pretty high end market if i was in a western country.

Diversity is your strength to! That's what our dictator says! Flag bump bro

Nah, I have jerseys.
You have a fine healthy herd there friendo.

My dad used Blonde d'Aquitaine on his herd when I was young. Big calves and gestations were really long. We have them here but they are rare.

All farming here in NZ is 'free range' by international standards. My herd's diet is 90% pasture ~ balance corn silage, pasture silage

Diversity means different things to Americans than it does to Europeans.

To Americans, "diversity" means a wider variety of food styles we can sample at local restaurants. To Europeans, "diversity" basically only means sandniggers raping children and blowing shit up.

yeah, i prefer the crossed rather than the pure breed.

The holsteins give their first calves at 2 yo. One of my few 1/2 heifer got its calf at 2 year and 9 months.

but the 1/4 are great, only for meat production. I prefer to keep the holstein as mothers, they are tropicalised original herd, they are good mothers, and they produce lot of milk to feed their calf.

gestation time vary. Some cows produce a calf every 11 months (between 2 calves), others are at 16 months.

We are really underdeveloped here, i wish i was a farmer in NZ.

on that photo, i was feeding them with sugar cane chipped with my belgian wood chipper. Sugar cane is like wild grass here.

That's awesome man, glad you've found a slice of heaven out there. My feels ride with you.

Take care my burger friend :)

YES ITS COW user

I saw you last week talking about chinese.

hey leaf :D

Do you keep any other animals? Chickens?

I don't know why we make fun of Germany/Sweden so much when the U.S. is EASILY the most cucked nation on the planet when it comes to everything that isn't for guns.

oh, there are wild chickens in the garden and on my lands. But i don't "raise "them, sometimes i throw old breed or old rice at them.

my father used to catch and eat them, but i don't do it anymore. Sometimes i get free eggs if i find their nests ;)

there are wild pigs in the mountains, my neighbor is a hunter and give me some free bacon from time to time.

my other neighbor has a pig and some ducks. Sometime i have to call the kids to chase the pig away from the garden and vegetables... it's better than TV.

How do you make the cows have sex?
asking for a friend

the secret is that you need a bull and a cow. Than they have within 3 months or so after previous calf is born.

If your friend has cattle not fucking, maybe it's because they are hold on rope rather than being free to range. Sex drive reduce in such conditions. Being too fat is also a problem for fertility.

If your friend wants to have sex with a cow, he needs to build a relationship first. It takes time, cows are not whores.

>build a relationship first
Do i need to take her to dates first

Its still a very broad question in itself, what if they asked do you want to be demographically replaced by muslims ?

>tfw you're living my dream
hopefully I can get there by 31

oh, it's like girls : you feed them, you get closer, you pet them... and once they let you fist fuck them, you know it's in the pocket.

It's like I'm reading Lord Jim. Thanks.

i don't know, i have naturally a really low level of greed and unhappiness. Somebody wanting more would be unhappy in my situation.

do you have enough money to travel often?

I like Poland, I hate Greeks. Greeks are leaches and let in 1.5 million illegals

Every European country is like that too.

>the most diverse major western nation
>is the only one which manages to elect a guy who will reduce diversity

So what's going on with Europe exactly?

White is used in your country too as is "angloceltic" because you're half-english and half irish pseudo shitskins. Kys colonial faggot, you're in no position to criticize us on anything.

Or maybe it's because the USA is the size of the EU but only a single country

>>the most diverse major western nation
>>is the only one which manages to elect a guy who will reduce diversity

How is Trump supposed to reduce diversity? Are you saying in 8 years, the US will be less diverse than today?

I want to see what it is like to live in Poland, but i'm not too sure how well a non-native welder would do in that country.

Out of those 58% is 45% non-whites and 13% libtards.

Are you surprised?

oh, i traveled when i was young. Now i'm done. air flights are too long, and i saw too many air crash TV show, now i know the pilots, the maintenance guys and the control towers are full of idiots.

last place i went was china like 4 years ago, with my family. It was amazing and scary. The Chinese are like a starving lion waking up and eager to eat the world. A surreal mix of high tech modern world with 1000 yo world (farmer working by hand on small patch of land, homemade wheelbarrows made of wood in farmland or in modern airport construction site). Everybody working, shops open until late at night etc.

The USA is 61% white now, in 13 years it will be 63-67% white depending on how far Trump can go once he gets re-elected.

This shit about ethnicity is especially right in the Balkans. You see, in the Balkans, you have no friends.

Fuck you, you are not my friend

in my 20's i visited Hawaii, USA west coast 3 times, New Zealand, France, Netherland and Ireland. Cause i have family in NZ, France and USA.

20 trillion in debt is successful?

LOL you two.

on behalf of pastanegros country I am ashamed we scored so badly in welcoming dindus chinks and snackbars. we are living like it's 1969 instead of 2017