Are you proud of yourself Sup Forums?

Are you proud of yourself Sup Forums?
Were those reddit """""colonies""""" worth it?
The unholy merge of cancer is now complete.

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc
youtube.com/watch?v=85y-N5GJa9g
youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You hate her because you hate yourself.

Butthurt Spray.....Get your Butthurt Spray here!! BUTTHURT SPRAY!!!!!!

Is she the new queen of Sup Forums?

t. redditor tumor

She is not bad looking is she legal?

Plausible deniability user.

Anything too cancerous is reddits fault.

Anyway, no proof they are our colonies.

Although when the time comes we're justified in going full Sudetenland on reddit to """""""protect"""""" our people.

>reeeeeeeeee NO NOT MY SECRET CLUB

what did you think would happen once we started winning nerd?

Meh. Theyr'e useful idiots. Hopefully meatshield whenvencountering antfiags.

>all of these new arrivals from reddit IT
Kys, newfags. Seriously, just kys.

The more they are, the more Sup Forums gets to hide in the shadows to do Jewy schemes.

How is this not obvious?

me in the back

This is the beginnings of
C H A D N A T I O N A L I S M

yeah i bet these people don't even hate you yet for being a filthy fucking kike

SOON THEY WILL.

For anyone who hasn't heard of Ashkenazi Jews and the like, check this out. It's a huge part that helps to explain WW2. Bolshevism / Communism killed millions of people pre-WW2 and was a huge reason why Hitler was popular.

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

It is important to realize Jews are a race of multiple ethnic groups and religion. You can be an atheist Jew like in the case of the bolshevik / communistic early class as Putin says here.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Not only were the communists anti-religion, which was quite detrimental to the then influential orthodox christian churches across Eastern Europe and Russia, they were also a different race and driven by twice the hatred to commit horrific acts. The Ukrainians suffered a famine known as the "holodomor"youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc at the hands of these Jewish commissars leading their soldiers to even more cruelty.

>skinny DYEL edgelord

>Chad

pick one.

Hate us cuz they anus

>YEAHHHH LETS SHOW THOSE STUPID LIBERALS, FELLOW 'PEDES
>GIVE THAT PATRIOT A COAT
>THAS A SPICY PEPE, GOT ANY MORE? XD
>(picture of stupid bimbo wearing a MAGA hat just to be contrarian) WE HAVE THE BEST WOMEN, DON'T WE FOLKS?
>LEL PRAISE KEK
i hate redditors so fucking much

> IRL shitposting

yeah but she qt

This is what they wanted. The drowning of the wolves in a pile of wool. These are the people who will fight the fight against the government now.

youtube.com/watch?v=85y-N5GJa9g

>being too much of an autistic NEET to not see the value of these allies

we are in a battle for the soul of the nation, we need these bodies.

>Bulgarian leftist

sage

you need these bodies?
youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4

>kek cultists taking to the streets

Yes, the plan is going accordingly

These people are our equivalent of the useful idiots that protest/riot for Soros. They have their role to play

Indeed. We knew bringing the normies on board would be ugly, but it is necessary.

I feel like these goofs are here to make the right look stupid

Reddit colony may may

They look like such goddamn faggots but judging by the people who showed up to hwndu I doubt Sup Forums is much better in irl

you are the normie

That's a keeper reaction image

>EPIC SIMBLY EPIC FOR THE WIN!
>LOL PEPE FROG CARTOON IS SO FUNNY, KEK LOL CHECK OUT THIS T-SHIRT I BOUGHT WITH PEPE ON IT XD LOL TRUMP MAGA KEK PEPE! MARCH 4 PEPE RITE GUISE?

Sup Forums is fucking dead. This is worse than chanology. pol has killed everything. FUCK YOU.

>she
Sup Forums is so retarded. Flat chest, no hips whatsoever, wide face, shoulders actually broader than hips.

This always cracks me up. What the hell is going on here?

and we got Trump to be president and started a worldwide movement of nationalism

so fuck you

The people in this picture don't look like normies. More like failed normie outcasts

Embrace the chaos, this is what happens when you play with meme magic.

worthless plebitfucks

plausible non newfagotry

Fuck you. You created these meme-spouting edgelord normie fucks. This is so fucking embarrassing

No visible tats or piercings, natural hair, looks like she's fun to be around, nice body....I fail to see the problem.

He would have won anyways

i consider myself old fag, i am here since 2015 and i can tell that there is bid difference since Tump won. i used to post on 9gag and reddit ant these people are now here, we need to do something you guys.

Like oh em gee teh ledditors dont hate niggers and kikes as much as me so they cant be part of my thuper thpecial trump club

Oh look another "stop liking what I don't like because I'm in the in-crowd and you're not reeee" thread. Fuck off you irrelevant faggot.

>worldwide movement of nationalism
>trumps gonna make it so that in a couple weeks looking at this image will get you locked up because your ISP sold your browsing history to the cops
>all nationalists parties in Europe have lost

lol
all you did was elect another republican puppet

Anonkun we're the new Jews. We're simply manipulating the normies to our autistic will using our ((memes)).

JUDEN RAUS!

Just admit you're from reddit

you guys are fucking edgelord faggots if you dont think this is good for where you want the country to go.

>i dont want people to show my goofy memes out in public! Oh im so mortified

what are you teenage girls?

>ISP sold your browsing history to the cops

Somone who has no idea how social media makes money

>all nationalists parties in Europe have lost

by all accounts Nationalist movements on both the left and right have mad incredible gains while the centrist globalist parties have collapsed, you are completely incorrect.

oh shit its hungrybox

Trumps a corporate kike anyway tbqh there's a reason ((they)) let him win.

globalist parties all won reelection, including the globalist republicans

oh and you are so uninformed you don't even know your internets gonna get raped in a couple months

>tumblr

Would bang.

Obamaleaf is this a new tactic of yours?

>Article 50 is being filed tomorrow
>Geert is the second most popular party in the netherlands
>la pen is closing the gap
>Obamacare light died on the vine
>Sweedish nationalists pulling ahead int he polls
>Hoffer barely lost in a run off
>anti-EU measures going into effect in Italy

quit shilling

They were absolutely worth it.

We shall call these women that are a part of our movement... meme queens.
Praise the meme queens for being on the right side of history
S H A D I L A Y

>Hilary still not in jail
>Obamacare still not repealed
>Wall still not even in the early stages of planning
>Shutting down muslim immigration isn't a thing
>Eroding state rights instead of strengthening them

hold these Ls

>its been 2 months

get fucked shill

>why hasnt Trump gased the jews and called a crusade to liberate Constantinople?
>DAE regret voting for Drumpf
>Nuclear codes
>ugh I hate that people are actually agreeing with us, now my nazi Role-playing isnt as edgy as it used to be

you are a pitiful little twit.

>Sup Forums's precious "le redpilled generation z" is actually just a bunch of memespouting redditor dorks
Gross.

not an argument

>battle for the soul of the nation
Already happened in the 1960's. Hint: we lost.

stay mad libshit

I'd excuse their "LE CENTIPEDE ARMY" shit if they were actually redpilled, but most of them hardly know anything about politics or economics and are actually liberal. They're just a bunch of idiots who want to feel like they're a part of something

Facebook integration on 4chin when?

So lets not lose this one

It's only been 3 fucking months, you retard.

Nobody expected him to get everything done in two months or even 2 years..

If anyone actually thinks that was even possible they're retarded, seeing as how you are making saying it's not an argument I can assume you are retarded.

still not an argument, it'll be funny see you guys say this 7 years into his reign.
Americans are so easy to fool.

>calling people nerd
Fuck off Chad. This is a politics board, go back to Instagram.

>why hasnt trump completed X
>its only been 2 months
>le not an argument ;DDD

its actually an argument.

It took Obama and 60 democrat senators 13 months to pass Obamacare however you were probably like 13 in 2009 so you dont remember.

Talk to me in 7 years then.

No its not, he's given up on obamacare right now and is more interested in spying on you than starting his plans on the wall, as evident by what he's focusing on in congress

not an argument

Jesus fucking Christ. This explains everything. I've been here for over 9 years, I just can't leave even though it gets worse all the time.

You're ruled by that faggot who's letting Muslim parasites destroy your country. You're not one to talk.

OP is max cringe XD

Handsome. Who is he?

A FUCKING LEAF

>Ryancare is a shitty bill
>Libertarin wing calls Neocon wing on their bullshit
>bill dies after two weeks
>probably will see a new bill in the next few weeks

You've literally never followed congress before I am shocked at how quickly things have been moving and thats with democrats trying to delay everything.

It's a leaf, what more could you expect?

God for you, champ

maybe its fast to you because your scooter has a max speed of 12 mph

I keep seeing this pic. What march was this? Was it recent?

DUUUURRR not an argument

It's been over a decade and I'm not sure what is real anymore.
Can't leave though.

Yeah, it was from a rally in Hollywood this past weekend.

The battle is only truly lost when only one side stands
We're still here
They're still here
The battle is still on and we're winning now

This.

>redditor nu/pol/ acting like it's some kind of new development that normie redditors will eventually use our memes.

So tired of the idiots who always whine when this shit happens.

We'll go on to the next thing like always.

that was lame even for a leaf

>T. 9gag

amen

You're probably right but I've never see Sup Forums talk about a person/movement as much as they have with Trump. It's weird.

>t. Muhmed Abdul

I guess the guy got cramps and they are squirting liquid nitrogen on it, idk man

seriously you cant tell? shes at least 20 you gotta learn how to judge ages it could save your life

you -are- a redditor just look at your yoda posting only fags like star trek

The internet in general is making everyone stupid.

>implying you aren't some 19 year old newfaggot from gamer gate or the fappening