You can't beat this logic

You can't beat this logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/articles/201109/the-incredible-expanding-adventures-the-x-chromosome
forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2016/09/16/no-research-has-not-established-that-you-inherited-your-intelligence-from-your-mother/#dc71eb96502d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did she have those revelations while webcamming for rich guys with life skills?

Yeah, sure, I guess you could say she made a bad argument, but it's not ridiculous enough to post it here acting as it's the wackiest thing. She does have a good point about wombs being more valuable since women have to carry babies for 9 MONTHS, meanwhile what the fuck do you do?

"Society has moved to a preference for a service and diplomacy". Meanwhile libtards demand more jihadists who don't care about such things for west..

I thought she made a solid argument too and Sup Forums would've been up for a challenge.

Also, I'm an electrical engineer, but apparently that's not as valuable as carrying a baby in your belly for NINE MONTHS in the land of the leaf.

That womb value is offset by making the rest of the woman completely worthless for months and only being about to use it for one or two at a time that require expensive doctors and a lot of risk to extract.

>Women are better because they have a cunt
>intelligence is carried on the X chormosome
>CHORMOSOME
>Women are capable of genuine empathy

So this person doesn't support Trans Women?

I believe neither are more important-

Men serve to protect and nurture women, to impregnate them and pass on genes. Women exist to comfort and maintain a civilized and respectable society, while caring for the man. Both exist to care for one another, and everything remains the "nuclear family"

Then comes (((feminism))), and....

Now women are more objectified and """oppressed""" than any other time in history simply because men can't protect them from it.

Say you hate women, whatever, but you can't deny that it Is imperative for the wellbeing of a society that women are prized and protected by the biologically superior men.

I would ask her how she derived a value judgement from a mere description of circumstances.

For she has told me what is, but has failed to explain where she derived this determination of worth

>IQ
I'd concede to few of her points and then point that men havenot olny higher average IQ but their spatial abillity is better and there's more of highly intelligent men than women so if she likes convieniences of modenr world than men are clearly better.

>verbal IQ
I'm assuming that means she can deepthroat?

But can they oppress an entire gender?

I agree with you, but this woman in particular hates 3rd wave feminism because she believes it hasn't gone far enough. She really hates men.

Checked

And kek'd

>intelligence is carried on the x chromosome
lolwut?

She might be referring to this
>psychologytoday.com/articles/201109/the-incredible-expanding-adventures-the-x-chromosome

Stopped reading at "women give birth men do not" desu.

fake news

forbes.com/sites/emilywillingham/2016/09/16/no-research-has-not-established-that-you-inherited-your-intelligence-from-your-mother/#dc71eb96502d

>meanwhile what the fuck do you do?
Found the lazy cuck

What the fuck do you think they've been working on for a century now?

i can beat a woman though

patriarchy wins again i guess

Sweetie, everyone who is smart has an X chromosome. Maybe you should double check the science before replying next time ;-)

yes sweetie, but stupid people also have an x chromosome, some even have 2, that doesn't make them super smart

>women give birth, men do not
That's extremely bigoted.

Is this chick Asian>? Asian marxists/feminists are the most insane. See Mao or Megalia Cult. Or Yvette Felarca

She's right; technology and nature made it official.

Does this mean women have zero value outside of being pregnant, then they have all the value while being pregnant then they have no value after being pregnant? It's pretty dumb putting all your value as being a human into nine months and a childbirth where all you have to do is not taking drugs and not falling down the stairs and some even fail at that.

>>Women are capable of genuine empathy

It's been my experience that the emotions of others have a greater impact on the emotions of most women, but those women tend to do a spectacularly poor job of accurately comprehending the emotions of others. They think they can read other people's emotions because they feel more intensely, but they're just feeling their own emotions and not the other person's.

>women are better at diplomacy
Spreading your legs isn't diplomacy, it's surrender

Suddenly IQ matters and its genetic
Ask her about race and IQ

Pay half their paycheck and more when the bitch packs up and takes the offspring that may or may not be yours depending on the country for 18-20 years.

>muh bahginuh can gib berthh
Im sure she realized this after having a train of 5 gays do a rail on her. If only vagina's could do their purpose on their own then she might've had a "men are obsolete" argument but they don't so she doesn't

I bet she's a lesbian

Amanda J______n
What's her name, OP?

also where on the east coast is she?

Is she implying that by having two X chromosomes women are twice as smart?
Wouldn't having twice the intelligence mean you think and act two different ways to gain information about thing and form that as intuition?

Is it possible that the XY chromosomes allows for simpler deduction of objects through thinking or acting, thereby giving two different kinds of information through two different perspectives, thereby making it easier on how to deal with problems?

No, she's just a pampered baby who doesn't realize how fragile the current illusory system is and that it's about to fall apart, after which she'll be put under someone's boot again. Whether that's ours or some swarthy mud men, who knows.

They have value because they are the scarcer reproductive resource with more leverage i.e. sperm is cheap, eggs expensive, has to carry for 9 months. Also they have parental certainty in that they know the child is theirs whereas men have no assurances which is why we mate guard.

Still though that's all the use she has because she's dumb as a bag of bricks.

Johnson

nice, thanks

profile image

where she at OP?

>Implying a womb functions without sperm.
>Implying IQ isn't a kike propaganda device

>CHORMOSOME

>chormosome

Women oftentimes mistake their own emotional instability with empathy.

Seeing a pic of a dead refugee kid and starting to cry doesn't mean you're empathic, it means you're unstable.

Might not be able to beat the logic but I can beat her ass.

women have reproductive parts

but men are smarter and more powerful

thus we are (and have historically been) able to utterly subjugate women to serve as simple breeding livestock

brains + brawn > uterus

Everyone has an X chromosome and men have sperm with an X chromosome so, even if intelligence is from the X, I don't really see the point of this argument.

Though it is true that eggs are more important than sperm. But I'm not sure how that would make men obsolete.

To me it sounds like she came with her conclusion first then tried to get evidence for it after the fact and this is the shit she came up with.

What she really means by all of this is

"Please someone fuck me!!"

>always let a "CUNT" have the last word.

defending and providing for her the baby and yourself

fucking lol

this and men are superior at everything
female programmers? lol? get off my dev team and stop deleting commits thanks.

what is the horseshoe theory

Great points. I guess women really are smarter. That's why all the great scientists were women. Wait... no, that's not right.

You're definitely right about women having higher average verbal iq though. That's the reason that all the great authors were women... oh wait, no... they weren't...

Emotional intelligence though, that's why most our music, movies, and art all typically come from women... Oh, right. Men too.

Hmm, but surely not everything you said was wrong. After all, women can still give birth by themselves, right?

>intelligence is carried on the x chromosome

Then why are men more intelligent on average?

>dipomacy

World superpowers weren't exactly diplomatic throughout their history of becoming superpowers

Vaginas are more valuable

Through history billions of men died so alpha males can impregnate their women

A thousand men could die, nobody cared, one woman was kidnapped or raped, and they waged giant skirmishes

That's history folks

It was probably real some time ago then some autists did what you did found her on facebook and now she deleted her profile. Can't find her either.

Check your vagina privledge, shitlady.

Juden

I honestly don't belive women have true empathy.
As men we are taught to hide our emotions but that doesn't mean we don't feel snything.

My best friends dad died and we all were with him sharing his pain. Because we all grew up knowing his dad.

His girlfriend just told him to get over it and told us to take him to a strip club to get over it.

A man's tears are actually meaningful because men don't usually cry. And if they do its for some thing inportant

Take him to a strip club to get over her, she's not a keeper.

>Chormosome

I cannot because this is not logic, it's bullshit

>verbal IQ and emphatic ability
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH. ITS FUCKING NOTHING.

sage for shit thread.

>privledge

Privilege.

>Society has moved to a preference for service and diplomacy which is far more in line with women's ---
In more honest words,

Cuck, cuck cuck cuck city, bitch, (Sup Forums on the beat ho)
Cuck city, bitch, cuck cuck city, bitch
Ten, ten, ten, twenty cumshots on yo girlfriend, bitch
100 bulls VIP, no guest list
C-cuck beta, cucks know who their gf phuckin' with
Got another cuck watchin train on his wife bitch
phuckin' all night, pussy cucks ain't doin chit
Girls say they want a cuck I ain't buyin' it
Cucks Cryin when they wife a took a dick
Gold showers, last cuck drinkin it
Y-Young Cucky, Young Cucky yeah, he a lil bish
Got his gf on my dick (haha)
Cuck you know what it is

>diplomacy
>women
Kek

>women have to carry babies for 9 MONTHS, meanwhile what the fuck do you do?

Fertilize the womb and then protect it for 9 months.

itt: Women hating virgins.
its rly tiny minority of women who thinks like in OP pic. you are just bunch of retarded SJW jumping on conclusions because of one single image. kys retards.

>its rly tiny minority of women who thinks like in OP pic.

You're right, the rest don't think very much at all.

The fundamental part of every civilization it's the willingness to use violence, to maintain order trough it, an ultimately and purely patriarchal concept.
Imagine a monastery trying to be diplomatic and logical while Viking raiders just invade, pillage,murder and rape their way laughing trough it. These women are fucking imbeciles without any concept of reality

le ebin 9fag joke XDDDD

Says the guy who jumped to conclusions based on a single sentence in most cases.

The only value women have is given to them by men desu

i judge person, not one of many genders fucktard.

What women mean by "we have more empathy" is relative to their own biased perception of the world.

What they mean by that is "men think differently compared to us".

Just think about it : When you're with a group of friends, do you have any problem understanding one another if they're male?

Women's "we're mot empathetic" is nothing but the typical shit-flinging they do with trash-talking men.

One is worthless without the other. Stop thinking women or men are inferior. Only races are inferior to one another and can we stop the "slavs arent white, italians arent white, everyone isnt white" bullshit? The secularization is just a jew trick they use to split us up because they fear us. Lets just deal with the semites and the blacks before we turn on each other and out own women

>women hating Virgins

Says the retard rushing to defend some bitch in a shitposting thread.

It's funny because women like this have about a zero percent chance of reproducing and they are probably proud of it.

you being a engineer isnt because you,re a man

Jackson

I can do more push ups than her

STOP

This misogynist toxic masculinity thread is now under assault by Antifa. We will gun you down in public racist fascist nazi deplorable homophobic misogynist islamaphobic patriarchal anti-semitic frogs.

You have been warned!

Sage and potatoes.
Hate bait CNN. Why do the mods love Elvis so much.

Stop spamming!
GET OUT!!!!!
REEEEEEE!!!!!!

kek kek kekedi kek

( ^°^)-c\_/ (^°^ )-c\_/ ( ^°^)-c\_/ (^°^ )-c\_/ ( ^°^)-c\_/ (^°^ )-c\_/

Most of those statistics she read were from fucking buzzfeed, also a womens womb is useless without a mans dick.

THANKS FOR DEFENDING OUR HONOR WHITE KNIGHT. MAY I SUCKETH ON THOUST PENIS?

>Internationally
>US Dropped more bombs than ever in Obongo's last year in office (25k)
>The number is going to increase under Trump
>Wars everywhere

>Domestically
>People rioting in the streets agains an elected president
>Every other month a new place goes full Ferguson.
>Crime increasing for the first time in like 20 years.

"Society has moved to a preference for a service and diplomacy"

yeah, no.

That's what you get when you have estrogen based emotional people leading this country .

Underrated

There are some studies that showed that, while women may feel more "empathetic" towards someone else's misfortune, they're also much more like to do fuck all about it other than really care. Meanwhile mean are much more likely to go out of their way and actually help said person in need.

You judge a person based on one sentence instead of their biological makeup, diptard.

>logic

i want the same stuff this guy is having.

nice argument virgin

This womb shit is moronic, alot of women talk about it all the time. Womb is absolutely worthless without sperm and vice versa.
There are studies that prove male children inherit intelligence from their mothers and female from their fathers. Anecdotal evidence: Grandfather was a great mathematician and so is my mother and so am i, while my father is not and my grandmother is not, logical way of thinking is stronger in my grandfather my mother and me than the others previously mentioned.
If women are so great at diplomacy why so little of them progress within a company and talk to higher ups about promotions, why are the biggest trade deals usually made by men.

So what happens when artificial wombs happen.