yahoo.com/news/u-tourist-killed-london-not-borne-ill-feelings-110253832.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6ETjPffE5dY
amazon.com/Gerber-30-000715-Downrange-Tomahawk-30-000792/dp/B00BBJQYEA
b.o.a.r.d.s.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=yRASZaeG1hw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

IT HAPPENED!!! MEME MAGIC!!!

U.S. tourist killed in London would not have borne ill feelings toward attacker: family
yahoo.com/news/u-tourist-killed-london-not-borne-ill-feelings-110253832.html

I didn't expect this from NYT.

According to /ptg/ logic, polls that show the AHCA are fake and it is quite popular.

What are Trump's ties to the Russians? What is he trying to hide?

Awoo.

Glory to all wolf girls

whos a good awoo?

Supreme court justice confirmation when?
Last of Trump's cabinet confirmed when?

>Her job is to sell to house mothers you know they don't check places like Sup Forums

tfw no redpilled sugarmommy

That's one ripped juden.

Sup Forums is falling for divide and conquer strategies fielded by the world's foremost professional victims for centuries. Never allow kikes to beat you from within.

Show me the gear y'all will use to fight ANTIFA

user I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE STILL HERE BUT I WANTED TO ANSWER YOU QUESTION

Infrastructure is gonna come after the mid-term. It will be his jobs jobs jobs campaign piece to help spike the blue collar vote and peel of democrats. You will not like this but he is gonna create an infrastructure bank he might capitalize it with the taxes locked up overseas

(don't quote me on that it is just floating around as an idea that way the fed does not capitalize the infrastructure bank and he can keep there paws off of it they can then loan out money at a lower rate than the fed rate of city and state bond rates clever but difficult)

Any long term conservative will see an infrastructure bank as a new Fannie/Freddie May, and in truth that is what it is.

The counter argument is this is one way Europe was rebuilt after WWII. Looking at Americas bridges and roads it will take something that big.

Trump is still gonna try and get as much as he can into the budget but you know the federal budget is pork projects not what America needs Plus if we put every things we needed into the budget no one would vote for it.

So the money for infrastructure has to done so dems and republicans can avoid the hard votes.

This shilling is fucking insane. I haven't seen this level of demoralization shilling since the fucking election.

>Implying Mika could even compete
That's more like a slaughter

Just remember to support Trump publicly if you can.

The mods need to do their jobs and stop the raids or we will show them the meaning of raid

Stop tripfagging even ironically, thank you.

yes sir atf

The dossier is just the beginning and there is most likely more coming. Watch this video and you will see how it's almost impossible to deny Trump's deep ties with the Kremlin. Watergate and Teapot Dome don't even compare.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ETjPffE5dY

We tried to take back pepe and instead made it the symbol of the normie rebellion

I love you bastards

I know - still would be delighted to watch though

Trying to counter JoePosters with MikaPosters
>probably DOA

In this timeline, dreams DO come true.

PRESIDENT KING DEL TACO J BABYDICK

>Dyed hair, meme shirt, commiefornia

Fuck off, kangaroo faggot

amazon.com/Gerber-30-000715-Downrange-Tomahawk-30-000792/dp/B00BBJQYEA

What are Podesta's ties to the Russians? What is he trying to hide?

KAC would rip her jugular out

like she would ever fuck one of us ptg dwellers. She's a fucking The_Donald poster.

Here's a question I don't see discussed much
How would have the other possible matches gone?

Trump vs Bernie
Trump vs Biden
Jeb! vs Hillary
Ted vs Hillary
Rubio vs Hillary
Ben vs Hillary
Jeb! vs Bernie
Ted vs Bernie
Rubio vs Bernie
Ted vs Hillary

Project Dragnet database:

• Patricia Hernandez, a Manager for the Trump Organization, was under NSA electronic surveillance at Trump Parc, Central Park South, in New York City, at phone 212-586-xxxx, date: 9/16/2008.

• Mike van der Goes, a Golf Pro at Oceans Trails Golf Course in Palos Verdes, who was promoted to be general manager when Trump bought the course from the bank in 2005 and renamed it Trump National. Mike van der Goes was under surveillance at Trump National, 1 Ocean TRL, Rancho Palos Verdes, California, at phone: 310-265-xxxx, no date.

• Carolyn Kepcher, a frequent guest on NBC’s television program “The Apprentice,” who was under NSA electronic surveillance when she was General Manager at the Trump National Golf Course in Briarcliff, New York, in Westchester County north of New York City, at 339 Pine Rd., in Briarcliff, New York, at phone 914-944-xxxx, date: 9/7/206.

• Joe Traci, a Real Estate Property Manager at Trump New World Property Management, at 438 W. 69th Street, New York City, phone 212-769-xxxx, date: 11/12/2008; and at 5 12th Street, New York City, phone: 212-586-xxxx, no date.

All the passables are always #trapsfortrump
>they cant keep getting away with it

Night /ptg/ bed beckons me

Yeah my aunt is exactly like KAC and I've seen her break so many chicks noses

Answering a question with a question. Good one Drumpfkin. The evidence for Trump's collusion with Putin is enormous.

FUCK OFF FBI has already shot this down. NSA has all the communications in America any dem on the intelligence gang 8 can go look and then bring it to a congressional session if there really was a Trump/Russia link.

nn

You are literally basing your pipe dream of impeachment on a piss fetish fanfic that even CNN won't touch now.

Was going toward more of traditional catfight not UFC
>clothes ripping, maybe a hose-down

But KAC is lethal in close-combat

Are you on that dope, boy?

>Drumpkins will defend this

They forget we can just close the internet off and play a game or go to work.

There is none, princesskin.

Remember Obama saying
>Tell Vlad I'll have more flexibility after the election
No, I guess you'd have to follow the news to know about that.

I'd like to check your sources on this

I'm genuinely curious, are hardcore libs holding out hope for impeachment genuinely or something?

I don't really get it. What are they thinking?

That is literally the most retarded video I've ever seen.

lol there's literally not a god damn thing.

>It's a good day knowing lefties are the tinfoiling rejects now

get fucked shill

>Apep (/ˈæˌpɛp/ or /ˈɑːˌpɛp/) or Apophis (/ˈæpəfᵻs/; Ancient Greek: Ἄποφις; also spelled Apepi or Aapep) was the ancient Egyptian deity who embodied chaos (ı͗zft in Egyptian) and was thus the opponent of light and Ma'at (order/truth). He appears in art as a giant serpent.
>Ra was worshipped, and Apep worshipped against.
>In an annual rite, called the Banishing of Chaos, priests would build an effigy of Apep that was thought to contain all of the evil and darkness in Egypt, and burn it to protect everyone from Apep's evil for another year

>Isfet or Asfet (meaning "injustice", "chaos", or "violence"; as a verb, “to do evil”[1]) is an ancient Egyptian term from Egyptian mythology used in philosophy, which was built on a religious, social and political affected dualism.[2]
>Isfet was thought to be the counterpart of the term Ma'at (meaning “(world-) order” or “harmony”). According to ancient Egyptian beliefs, Isfet and Ma'at built a complementary and also paradoxical dualism: one could not exist without its counterpart.

what did the egyptians know that we don't?

Don't fuck with Jersey girls they will swing.

I think

>Trump vs Bernie
Trump
>Trump vs Biden
Trump
>Jeb! vs Hillary
Hillary
>Ted vs Hillary
Hillary
>Rubio vs Hillary
Hillary
>Ben vs Hillary
Hillary
>Jeb! vs Bernie
Bernie
>Ted vs Bernie
Ted
>Rubio vs Bernie
Rubio
>Ben vs Bernie
Ben

Having grown up in the northeast, we know how batshit crazy Jersey broads are. Don't ever pick a fight with one.

Kek

I probably made more in an hour of overtime alone than the shills did all day.
>damn it feels good to be upper middle class

Hey reddit I hear you guys love politics

There's this cool board on Sup Forums that needs people to come join the fun..their is a learning curve to the site but you should start some threads and leave some comments

Participating is the best way to learn

b.o.a.r.d.s.Sup Forums.org/int/thread/72853333

It's probably more true than the russian shit.

Good night user. Stay comfy.

this is nice but their readership is so low I doubt this will have much effect

you understand the """""dossier""""" started right here on pol, right? so much for you "evidence"

lol the left is literally kicking their feet at this point

The evidence is the evidence and Trump has to go. This makes Watergate look like nothing.

Can any awoo shoppers pls shop me a Luciana from fire emblem awoo? I need one for best girl

>The evidence for Trump's collusion with Putin is enormous
Then where is it

And don't give me the whole "muh intelligence community" bullshit, they told us there were WMDs in Iraq and there wasn't jack fuck out there but sand and angry sandniggers.

BOOM! Former WH officials coming forward with claims they were told by Obama to work against incoming Trump Administration#wiretapping pic.twitter.com/WZymNwdh8Q

— Pamela Moore (@Pamela_Moore13) March 26, 2017

i used to fuck a philly girl on the reg in college, south jersey/philly hoes are nuts

Obama's two terms made Watergate look like nothing.

Yeah, but... there's no evidence. You're straight up talking out of your ass

>What are they thinking?
they are feefee-ing

This

NO STEP ON SNEK

My point is do people think Trump will be impeached? Do they genuinely think that?

>when lefties try to act official and fail, the post

>POL BTFO ETERNALLY
PRAISE MOLOCH

complete myth

How have the liberal memes become so lame and terrible?

I can't figure out if liberals have just become old and young people are conservative or what

this is worse than than russian proofster from Sup Forums

cute...
CUTE!~

My hardcore libfag co-worker is absolutely certain that Russia spreading fake news is what got him elected and he'll be impeached as soon as they investigate (again).

Some do, some don't.

Jim Webb vs Trump?

>B-b-b-but where's the evidence
Trying to save Drumpf's sinking ship is a lost cause. Get off before the impeachment proceedings begin. I posted evidence multiple times previously in this thread.

Yes they do
He was not joking about being an existential threat
He is a reality they are unwilling to accept

>How have the liberal memes become so lame and terrible?
constantly stressed and angry
certain subjects are off topic
on the losing sides
they've lost the younger generation

more

I see shit like this all the time, lame as fuck edits to old shows, hinting old age

I get that he won't, I'm wondering if there are people who genuinely believe he will in in any significant numbers.

That's silly.

But what law do they think he has broken?

you're talking about people who dress up guys in skirts and dye their hair green. They're completely fucked in the head and have zero future ahead of them short of inventing shit to bitch about. Complete life fuck ups. But so much fun to laugh in their face.

Likely a mixture of depression and delusion. They use shill tactics now because it's easier to bait the newfags.

that's just sad

But what law is that breaking if someone says things?

Well you can make him fear you

then there are the official attempts

Rate my OC Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=yRASZaeG1hw&feature=youtu.be

Also post webms and suggestions of what I should add or take out