Why is Japan's population declining?

Why is Japan's population declining?

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/07/13/national/japans-population-drops-fastest-pace-record/
cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beate_Sirota_Gordon
ifre.com/whats-so-scary-about-falling-population-growth-and-prices/21248843.article
nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/
foxnews.com/world/2015/09/30/japan-not-taking-in-refugees-says-it-must-look-after-its-citizens-first.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/06/national/crime-legal/tokyo-court-upholds-deportation-order-thai-teenager-born-raised-japan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans_in_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/07/13/national/japans-population-drops-fastest-pace-record/

Ok Sven.

Too busy having sex with their moms.

Jap men said fuck it, the juice is not worth the squeeze anymore... gonna fuck my pillow and play vidya instead.

Stuff people into tiny living spaces long enough and eventually, they'll stop wanting more people in those spaces. Including breeding them.

Japan's urban system is to blame.

Because they are not stupid enough to flood their country with strangers.

The cost of cows is going up
The cost of milk isn't

they replaced real women with anime girls too soon, should've waited for robot wombs

You think white people in the US wouldn't be bumping uglies and increasing the population if everyone else was gone?

Pretty fucking dumb.

Yet, virginity is a problem in japan.

cnn.com/2016/09/20/asia/japanese-millennials-virgins/

Old people can't have babyes.
Also pic.

Bad economy, high cost of living, severe overcrowding in cities.

Why stupid people always equate having kids and having sex ? Don't you know what contraception is ? Do you think it's difficult to make a kid ? If western and japanese birthrate are do low, it's not from the lack of sex, it's because they don't want children. And for Japan, it's easy to explain by the overpopulation.

It's the next step of evolution of a society, Japan is the most civilized society in the world and Japan will be the first to through this phase.
Population declines and stabilizes.
Only savage subhumans like niggers and muslims breed like cockroaches.

bc ugly bitchcunt are picky AF

Don't worry fãm, I am 100% hue Japanese and will migrate there to make babies 4u

They require lebensraum.
I humbly offer Scotland.

Because a jew (((Beate Sirota Gordon))), wrote feminism into japans constitution during their reconstruction after world war 2. Wherever feminism goes, low birth rates follow.

Also gains in technology make the playing field more even for women in the workplace

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beate_Sirota_Gordon

Sauce right here

Unlike in the USA the Japanese are disproportionately virgins at the age of 30. So basically they really just aren't having sex.

But then why is mexico still growing fast?

You should import this guy, he sounds trustworthy.

Come to America bro. I welcome the japs here.

Said this earlier natural process,

Masculine japanese men mostly died off, This small percentage that is left will be forced by their biology to conceive.

Once this generation of japanese are bred into existence they will be the ones who were compelled to breed.

>J....Japan you're too over populated, your island does not have resources to sustain your population
> Ok Goldberg-san, we'll lower population
>Wait I wanted you to invest in our alternative energy schamble.....I mean.......youre economy will collapse if you dont immigrate or make more babies
>Ok Goldberg-san, I'll make andriods

Japanese are just ahead of us in the game

>Automation >Population replacement *MASSAIVE POWER GAP* White immigration *POWER GAP TAKES 10 LIGHT YEARS TO OBSERVE*>>women in the work force *GOD CANT SAVE YOU POWER GAP*>>>Brown people

>But then why is mexico still growing fast?
Catholicism

because they are already in overpopulation.
>you need constant growth

>Why is Japan's population declining?

>implying a decrease in population is bad

>implying having land go to waste is a good thing

>land
>go to waste

ok israel, not everyone lives in the desert

2d > 3d

>yokoposting
well there's your answer mate

Yet your politics keep taking in immigrants because of your decreasing population of natives.

>cnn

get that fake news outta here

Yoko's tits aren't big enough, hips not wide enough.
Disgusting.

>because of your decreasing population of natives.

hah no

we take in immigrants because our politicans bow down to the globalist shitlords, but not for long

damage is however been done

don't make our mistake australia.

Because they self cuck.

>Japan Males
>Self cuck
>Superior

>superiority is to be defined by my standards!!!

typical Western thinking

Because despite their thriving economy and the steps they have taken in order not to taint their culture from the outside, it's still a nation whose traditional cultural values clash with modern western culture/ideology resulting in a torn population experiencing cognitive dissonance when it comes to anything even remotely related to sex and reproduction, hence the cartoons and pederass comics and declining reproduction rates and sociocultural awkwardness

We'll try Sweden, good luck in the election.

the higher the IQ the more selfish, and less empathetic, compassionate you become

>Don't you know what contraception is
Degenerate. That's what

Our feminist politicans (like 90% of them) is gonna blame the election results on russia because Sweden Democrats are gonna get like 40% of the votes

Mark my words

Sweden leadership are all globalist puppets

Because developed countries have high child costs so people start having less babies. As the economy shrinks people have even less babies. Now the people who should be having babies cant because the economy is bad the child costs are high and too many old people are burdening they system.

The solution is immigrants. You literally need poor peasents in capitalism to keep feeding the bottom of the pyramid. You can just say no to immigration, but then you will survival of the fittest yourself into non existence.

If it wasnt such an easy fix it would be pretty metal.

Just take some slave labor maoris or something japan.

Using logic on Sup Forums? Are you out of your mind?

But yeah, that's pretty much it. They're just a step ahead of everyone else.

they just simply forgot to pander to nature.

nature said "once she bleeds, she's for bleed". defying nature like it's natural because "muh degrees" is what led to these people to strive for growth and forget having children to raise.

Of course, a 6-digit earning 25 y/o man isn't gonna date a wrinkling 25 y/o old hag. his standards are gonna be high. said old hags are reserved for cucks and low-paying salarymen.

But of course here comes Western Bullshit and UN pandering to ban anything that has to do with "muh children". With this taboo hanging around there's simply no way for men to date young girls because "muh pedoshit monster" and no way for young girls to look for a man because "muh college degree".

Anything and everything the Western World touches, it gets utterly destroyed. next on their target is anime and manga and vidya. Mark my words, 10 years from now and all these media I've mentioned will be no different from today's Western media

ifre.com/whats-so-scary-about-falling-population-growth-and-prices/21248843.article

>next on their target is anime and manga and vidya.
>implying that's a bad thing

Isnt Japan extremely overpopulated?

A decline for a while seems pretty good

here's a better question

when are they going to let me immigrate

You must be black

nichegamer.com/2016/03/01/japanese-representative-refutes-un-suggestion-to-ban-media-depicting-sexual-violence/

foxnews.com/world/2015/09/30/japan-not-taking-in-refugees-says-it-must-look-after-its-citizens-first.html

It is a perfectly natural phenomena in technologically advanced societies.

It is not a problem to the people or the nation its only a problem to politicians who perpetuate an outdated form of governance which relies on an ever expanding population of tax cattle.

>you can only consume western liberal media
>we will taint anime and manga with our government pandering series like Suits or Scorpion
>implying this is good

>strayaposting

RACISM!!!!
It's le racism!

>Reason #1 – The so-called sexual violence in manga and video games is a made-up thing and as such does not threaten the rights of actual people; therefore, it is meaningless in protecting the rights of women.
Based

Never. Japan hates foreigners more than the Trump administration.

Japan hears you, Japan doesn't care.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/12/06/national/crime-legal/tokyo-court-upholds-deportation-order-thai-teenager-born-raised-japan/

>A Thai teenager born and raised in Japan lost an appeal on Tuesday against a lower court ruling that upheld his deportation order, highlighting the country’s deep reluctance to accept non-Japanese people, even as its population ages and shrinks.

>The high court judges made their ruling in little more than 10 seconds, with cries of “Why?” and “Terrible” coming from a packed public gallery.

if you're silly enough to watch any of the shit you mentioned then it's definitely time to grow up

>chipmunk call-center nationposting

I can only pray that you stand your ground against Western pandering bullshit. keep on fighting the free speech.

Because over 100,000,000 people is redundant and nature knows it and compensates whether you like it or not.

It's really great, Japan has the best policy when it comes to immigrants. I hear that you there are Koreans there that have lived there for many generations and they are legally labelled alien residence and not japanese citizens.

Is this true?

jesus what a whore

you literally posted the reason

Learn Japanese and just the ability to do that and speak English will get you in as a teacher you lazy fuck

It's complicated.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koreans_in_Japan

I love how salty she is.

The joke about Eikaiwas is that you need native English and a pulse, and that the pulse is negotiable.

They're legal citizens, they're just treated as foreigners.

>Bothering to learn Japanese
Shit you can get by without it.
Weeb will probably go home after 6 months, so why bother?

It's not a bad thing.
It will get bad when greedy fucks will want more money and start importing 3d worlders.
Like the west is doing, instead of having nature run its course and stabilize at a lower population.
Overpopulation is a serious issue, mainly due import of shitskins.

We could make due with less people.
Less people = less mass production = better quality products = longer lifespan and healthier life = no need for shitton of people.

I'm going to assume he had Thai citizenship, which would be the only way deportation is possible and given how Japan doesn't recognise dual citizenship for its citizens makes it easy to view him as legally foreign.

Am I right or am I a fucking leaf?

Many reasons.

One of the bigs one is that the Japanese economy has been in a funk since the 1990s but Japanese young women still expect men to fund their lifestyles and live up to a very high standard, so a massive amount of men have just given up completely and become "herbivores".

This

Only (((they))) care about muh population.

Mom incest.

based jap men don't want 3DPD white piggu

He was born to two Thai citizens, so he didn't have Japanese citizenship. People called for giving him some compassion, but no dice.

Japan is a strict[1] jus sanguinis state as opposed to jus soli state, meaning that it attributes citizenship by blood and not by location of birth. In practice, it can be by parentage and not by descent.[clarification needed] Article 2 of the Nationality Act provides three situations in which a person can become a Japanese national at birth:

When either parent is a Japanese national at the time of birth
When the father dies before the birth and is a Japanese national at the time of death
When the person is born on Japanese soil and both parents are unknown or stateless

You can have dual citizenship, you just have to pick one by (IIRC) 20 or so.

>Eikaiwas
>Looks it up
>97% stay for 3 years or less compared to 90% of foreigners in general

what the hell is going on over there?

>what is pandering Marvel Comics?

It's a low-paying job with no real career path. Not a bad way to live and work here for a while, but not something you want to be doing when you're 55 and can barely afford booze, let alone think about retiring.

Citizens or residence? Both are legally in Japan but have different titles.

Their hentai works so well for them, they don't feel the need to reproduce.

2D > 3D

Isn't that like 97% of careers in Japan right now?

It don't matter, they are going to get PINOYED soon enough.

>watching anything marvel puts out
>watching anything hollywood puts out
>being an adult
>still watching entertainment designed for children

*stabilizing

Godspeed, Sven
Though are you sure SD is going to win? Right-wingers in Dutch election got rekt, I heard afd is getting rekt or something

>DareDevil
>designed for children

Get out Jew

>>DareDevil

I....
Just...

>checks flag

It depends.If you can get on as a full employee, it's pretty hard to fire you. The government introduced a law that if you're a contract worker, they have to offer to hire you on full after five years, which backfired since no company's just get new people.

If they could do something about wage stagnation, job stability and child care availability, the birth rate would go up.

Source - guy who's time is up at the end of this month and is desperately looking for a new job so I can support my pregnant wife, especially once she's on maternity leave, and is kind of scared about it all.

AW BOI I CANNOT WAIT FOR A FUTURE WHEN THE CUTE 2D GRILLS ARE ALIVE AND EVERYWHERE!

Holy shit. i thought this kinda thing was a joke but i should't really be surprised.

Good luck with that nip. Here's hoping you people solve this problem, it would be a pity to see you people die out.

The future is wow.

Thanks, me too.

>Having sex with your virtual waifu in GameBryoVerse 2.0
>Suddenly you're ejected into the stratosphere and your body contorts into spaghetti

Holy shit that ending, my sides

Fucking Bethesda, man.

Because they can't stop designing perfect cartoon women

Because it is natural?