Agree ? You have to

Agree ? You have to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Switzerland literally pledged to kill anyone invading their lands you fucking idiot

Move Ireland way lower.

Why do you make this thread constantly. The turkish army is absolute fucking garbage.

It's this shit all over again.

Every single time you post this picture roach you get BTFO'd.

Fucking learn already.
>beni sik

We did genocide 80% of the male population of Paraguay back in the 19th century, gotta remember dat boiii

>mexico
>beat texas easily
>army of two thousand vs army of two hundred
>percentage-wise, mexico had more casualties and fatalities
>"mexico wins"
>mexico get whooped in battle of jacinto

Switch ottomans and France

Ottomans weren't great they needed to be saved by Great Britain, France and Austria against Russian aggression in 1880ish

Where did that British quote come from?

It's not very flattering you should switch it

Mexico did not "beat Texas easily" we crushed them and captured their president. shit chart

Where the fuck is Australia ?

We should be higher tbqh senpai.

I mean, we are cucks now, but we were a superpower with the VOC.

This is from a satire paper.

>best a jungle fighting after Australia

What an absolute fucking stitch up

>battle of San Jacinto
>18 minute battle

>What an absolute fucking stitch up
>stitch up

never ceases to amaze how much of our dialect you wankers use

So, you don't even realize that past victories have nothing to do with the modern state, so, if we take Turkey, it's god tier during Suleyman, Terrible tier from the 19th century till collapse, Decent tier during Ataturk and now.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt
tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

>genocide paraguay
>fight italians and germans in WW2
>some t*urk says we never fought anyone
Sure, we didn't get into that many wars, but we never lost one either, so there's that

>Ottomans
>Conquered a bunch of goat farmers in the Middle East.
>Conquered a bunch of inbred Slavs in the Balkans.
>Declared themselves a world power and tried to invade real Europe.
>Got curbstomped in Vienna.
>Never had another meaningful victory over real white people (i.e. not filthy Slavs).
>Was already called "The sick man of Europe" by WWI.
>Would have imploded into a complete third world disaster area after the war if Ataturk hadn't single-handedly saved the country.

Jesus Christ it's just an insult to all the other high tiers that Greece is there. Kick it down where it belongs, with China

america russia china then japan IMO

H-hey, it was the slavs who stopped the roaches at the gates of Vienna.

>all pros for Israel listed as cons

How the hell are you going to beat us with no hands, roach?

Italy
>Won 2 world wars and defeatedTurkey
>Ranked below the loser of 2 world wars and Turkey

I don't like this chart

Pajeet, my son. Please it is time to come home now.

I'm still waiting for a response after fucking your minister up the ass and kicking her out of the country. Maybe you overestimate your power level roach.

>Look at picture
>Hmmm this doesn't seem right and seems like bait
>Look at flag
>A fucking roach

>Netherlands

Richer colonial power than Britain. First stock exchange. Boers in SA. Deserve to be atleast high tier

Fucking red moonstarman, Max manus blew up boats nigger.

^^

GET GASSED ROACH

all god tier should be moved to High tier

>ottoman empire : buttfucked by UK or i don't remember but got buttfucked anyway
>british empire : eternal anglo, betray everyone anytime they can
>german empire : they literally commited a fucking suicide

>No RSA
>Beat the ever loving shit out of the british army 100 times their size, had to resort to murdering woman and children to get them to stop
>Fought in ww1, fought in ww2
>Blast the fuck out of everyone during the cold war, fighting against communist backed (and american backed) niggers from the north

Also
>Britian
>Not getting your ass handed to you at every opportunity

>US
>poor soldiers

>Argentina
>Black nation

>Australia better at "jungle fighting" than vietnam

youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA

>literally can't beat goat herders
>literally couldn't advance into kavkaz because of angry armenians
>funded and co-operated with an Islamist group that now cooks your 'soldiers' for fun and records it in 4kHD

Fuck off roach, the Ottomans managed to pull something off, you lot are fucking useless. The only towns you can capture are Kurd towns in you own country and even then it's barely successful.

I wish Russia and Greece destroyed your disgusting abomination in '97

>finland
>lost winter war
no

+roach and I will agree

>whitest country in Europe
>bad tier

British smashed the boers militarily.

The boers started playing hide-and-seek so the British put them on time out.

They fought well and lost, Boer leaders then got to rule over the Union and Afrikaaners had government from 1910 - 1997.

Don't you think it's time to stop being so arse-blasted?

Turk is retarded. One only has to look at Romanian contribution to the eastern front.

>Attack stalingrad
>Die
>big contribution

We also allied with the hues and killed most of Paraguay's males, preventing the south american equivalent of USA from ever rising to power.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on why the Obalmer administration was so bad?

>Argentina
>Most skilled black nation
Well played roach

Not surprised that a roach made this post

>turks
>good at warfare

Pick one lmao

Romanians won many battles against the Soviets, especially when the offensive into the ukraine region was happening. It speaks volumes about their command that the Germans trusted them to command Wermacht formations.

Up until a certain point Soviet command was utter shit, after that it was only slightly shit.
A few brilliant generals and some very determined defending saved your shit.

Retarded cochroach
In first world war, we beat the shit out of russia and we destroyed one of the strongest german divisions (iron divison) at latvia by ourself.
BTFO sandnigger

>Greece gets points for WE WUZ SPARTANS N SCHIEEEET while the home of the Roman Empire don't
>France gets just a "ww2" minus with the backup of other WE WUZ stuff yet all of Italy "stats" are based on ww2
>Beat your "God tier" ass in two wars
>gets his own shit tier
Really makes you think

>wins world war 1
>defeat Turkey twice
>Rommel says that italian soldiers are amazing
>suck my meatballs