How do we shut down Reddit?

How do we shut down Reddit?

hack it

remember when we used to do that?

We don't want to shut down Reddit. All the cucks and fags will come back here.

We shouldn't do that, if we stand for free speech.

They'll call us out on it. Sup Forums already has a boosted reputation thanks to Jackie Sup Forums, jihadi Jesus and friends.

We'll find another way.

Only like 20% are stupid nig cucks like the one op posted. Nature weeds out the stupid

>implying they aren't already here

Have you not noticed the threads for the last year and a half? Mods don't give a fuck anymore. Reddit threads are posted openly and redditors pat one another on the back in those same threads, and no one bats an eye.

I find it so very hard to believe people like that guy in the pic exists.

Also, why did you censor the names?

We don't be douchebags who censor reality. We keep patiently pushing the red suppository, the moment they relax it'll be too late.

This. We have right on our side. All they have is faggotry.

Why? It's already crumbling. Just let it die.

Let gen Z dropkick their fucking asses out of there by force.

>Speaking to normies friends the other day
>They don't even know about my fucked up political views because I'm not one of those retards that puts it on fb
>"Reddit has gone really left wing since the election. They fucking hate Trump"
These people are textbook normalfags and even they are sick of reddit's shit. The site will run itself into the ground by 2020

upvoted

It's literally admins, shills, bots and a few lib-arts graduate virgin neets vs. the mainstream of Reddit users. That post couldn't be more wrong.

If they post it enough and get enough upboats it'll become true, isn't that how it works?

Reddit is incredibly easy to manipulate...hell they designed it that way to make it profitable

Why bother, it is killing itself at this point. Let nature take it's course.

They could run all their propaganda they want, our funny memes will turn anyone into our supporters in seconds, specially young people.

All we have to do is make people laugh with our memes, even the worst shitposter can crack someone up from time to time and that's all we need to change someone's mind, because, when was the last time arguing when someone changed your mind? I bet it never happened, but a good laugh will make you consider it.

It's such a massive resistance they need to hire bots, buy fake accounts, edit the database, change the algorithms, etc. Honestly, shareholders should be suing Reddit for falsifying data.

Why take it down? Why not deceive and manipulate them to do our willing and turn agains themselves?

After all, we are the jews of the internet

I've noticed that whenever Reddit goes down for maitnence that we're flooded with those types of threads. If Reddit died, then they'd probably come here and I'd pray that double chan was taking in refugees.

And we'd redpill every single one of the fuckers. They can't downvote or report here, there's only one subreddit and we can hammer them with the truth anywhere, any time, there are no safe threads here.

>If we attempt to censor this thing people wont notice it
Also anyone else notice that the left needs control over a site other wise it becomes right wing?

Reddit is a containment site for brainwashed mentally ill leftists, we don't want them flooding Sup Forums.

Manipulate/brainwash them into doing our bidding is best. Just need a good idea, some infiltration then sit back and enjoy the show.

why bother? they are all happy over there, being butthurt that the_donald is somehow taking over the site, even though its completely shadowbanned.
They need their safe spaces. let them have them. its not like reddit leads to anything, unlike old meme central

With the power of these.

Hahha nice try but take these instead.

>tfw redditing

You have to go back

>implying this is a bad thing

The youngsters will get fed up with the constant anti-Trump propaganda being shoved down their throats, and join our side. Teenagers have always wanted to defy the existing social norms and if they're expected to hate Trump the most, they will love Trump instead.

l2p

i was merely pretending, this time is for real

cucks

>shut down reddit
>censors usernames

are you sure you really want that buddo?

oi mayt bin tha' knoif

>trumpets

Haha, I like this meme already.

sit down loser

That's how it works until enough people actively fight it.

Fact of the matter is, the internet at large doesn't take them seriously anymore. And yes, they used to.