Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd on May 9, 1926 travels on a plane to Antarctica all alone

>Admiral Richard Evelyn Byrd on May 9, 1926 travels on a plane to Antarctica all alone
>Comes back to the US, gets medal of honor
>In 1946–1947 the operation Highjump commences under command of Admiral Byrd
>4,700 men, 13 ships, and 33 aircraft were taken to the mission
>to a fucking barren wasteland of nothing
>soon after a the Antarctic Treaty was signed with agreement to other countries that wished to enter the continent
>basically no military action, digging, exploiting the lands in any way
>if you wish to do your own research you're only allowed to do it withing a limited area
>if you wish to cross the whole continent independently, you'll be stopped by the military (Jarle Andhoy case)
>Later he literally tells everyone on a talk show about how "there is an undiscovered continent beyond the pole" (youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A [Open])
>Fast forward to 2017
>there is literally no photograph of the Antarctica that is not CGI / cartoon

What are they hiding?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/E9q8j#0
youtube.com/watch?v=vRlU5xY0HTw
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/21/antarctica-polar-rescue-planes-medical-emergency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Saturn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch#Carthaginian_Cronus
apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap951222.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A lot of coal is down there as well

>>there is literally no photograph of the Antarctica that is not CGI / cartoon
wut?

Probably a buried ancient civilization in the mountains.

>i have no idea how much fuel you would need to cross antarctica in even the best conditions; the thread

My vote is Nazis and/or atlantis ruins.

m.imgur.com/a/E9q8j#0

For some good stuff ayy

He's a flat-tard that thinks Antarctica is a ring around the disc of the Earth, not a continent

realllllly fucking hoping it is nazis to save us from the circle drawing ((((((fagggggggooooooooottttts)))))))))

Jarle Andhoy

>there is literally no photograph of the Antarctica that is not CGI / cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=vRlU5xY0HTw

In my geology courses we learned of the continental drift theory. The idea is basically that australia and Africa and Antarctica constituted a large southern landmass and the Mediterranean Sea was formerly a huge channel splitting Europe and this landmass. Since Abos are in Australia and are super retarded it makes sense to me that they constitute some of the original human tribes before a great northern migration. I think there are significant archeological finds in Antarctica that shed light on our history as a species and the Jews do not want us to find this. Maybe alien stuff too but it's probably just a shit ton of archeological red pills for white folk.

A second gate.

ph wow chile so impressive

american education strikes again

I'm pretty sure that's true though, we've never had a complete orbital picture of Antarctica, only satellite composites.

literally this
>pic related

their hiding the antarctic rim of the flat earth as well as the entrance to the hollow underoworld

If the Earth is a disc, why does the Northern Hemisphere crawl down below the horizon and reveal a new sky as you approach Antarctica?

After all, your angle relative to the sky will never change no matter where you travel if you live on a 2-dimensional world.

that's the south pole of Saturn but it does show that in principle, the south pole of Earth could be photographed without any editing or compositing as long as a proper orbit was achieved.

Such an orbit would probably have to start counter to the Earth's rotation to cancel out the imparted velocity Eastward.

Then you'd have to full burn south and enter an eccentric orbit with a close apoapsis over the North Pole and a high periapsis over the South Pole so you could be as "zoomed out" as possible during the photo, have more time to take it, and get the rest of the orbit over with quickly over the north pole.

It's not rocket science

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/21/antarctica-polar-rescue-planes-medical-emergency

Undisclosed medical location

Lockheed martin employees

That's like that one episode of the X-Files where the alien virus infects the dog and the guy gets bitten and they all start goin nuts

>that's the south pole of Saturn but it does show that in principle, the south pole of Earth could be photographed without any editing or compositing as long as a proper orbit was achieved.
>Such an orbit would probably have to start counter to the Earth's rotation to cancel out the imparted velocity Eastward.
>Then you'd have to full burn south and enter an eccentric orbit with a close apoapsis over the North Pole and a high periapsis over the South Pole so you could be as "zoomed out" as possible during the photo, have more time to take it, and get the rest of the orbit over with quickly over the north pole.
>It's not rocket science
what?
my brain hurts
I cant into math

notice my reddit spacing

i'm a complete fag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_of_Saturn
>His temple housed the treasury (aerarium), where the Roman Republic's reserves of gold and silver were stored.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch#Carthaginian_Cronus
>The potential cruelty of Saturn was enhanced by his identification with Cronus, known for devouring his own children. He was thus used in translation when referring to gods from other cultures the Romans perceived as severe; he was equated with the Carthaginian god Ba'al Hammon, to whom children were sacrificed, and to Yahweh, whose Sabbath was first referred to as Saturni dies, "Saturn's day," in a poem by Tibullus, who wrote during the reign of Augustus; eventually this gave rise to the word "Saturday" in English.

Really activated my almonds.

>Lockheed martin
Joan Benet Ramsays father was a big-wig at Lockheed.
Maybe it's a pedo cult in Antarctica

yeag, what a faggot
this guy thinks he is Brain from Arthur, lol

How the ever-loving fuck is it both flat and hollow?

Chaos Warp Gates

He flew into one of the entrances to agartha

My guess is that Antarctica hosts some bunkers for the world elite and possibly some centers for the testing and creation of especially dangerous biological weapons where the intense cold and isolation cut down on the risks a lot.

Acient city buried under it.
Nazis found it and made a pact with the inhabitants, thats why byrd got shitcanned by flying saucers type aircraft on his mission.
The allies came to the antarctic and are now trying to gain access / contact.

>T. Werner von Kerman

Maybe it's a cylinder!

We live on God's NiggerBongo.

Are you fucking retarded?

I'm a geologist, and what you said is preposterous. When Antarctica, Africa and Australia were one landmass, humanoids never existed because this was ~65 million years ago.

There were barely any mammals around, let alone Abos.

The fact that there is secret shit going on in Antarctica is likely, but you're fucking nuts.

No.

You're not allowed to make logical assumptions here.

Go back to /x/ goddamnit

So basically the story goes, theres paradise on the inner earth, where we should be living etc pp.

But were the retards of this timeline who sit on the outer crust, controlled by saturn worshipping blood libel pedo cults.

You couldnt make that up.(or could you?)

Several oil mega fields as well.

T. actual scientist dropping some mad knowledge into the brains of trailer-trash on an anime board

Not all heroes wear capes.

Good idea but that bunker is located in swiss.
the gotthardt tunnel aint just a tunnel.

>he still trusts in science
kek fucking newfag

I have high hopes for this. Looking at photos people make of what agharta could potentially look like gives me the chills brah. Too bad we probably won't find out in this lifetime unless Trump writes a book filled with secrets after his presidency

A bag with a handle is not exactly rocket science.

these are target balloons for submarines

What makes you so sure that everything you learned and have been taught aint false?
The elites are telling us jackshit about true history, we only hear and learn what they want us to know.

here you go OP
apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap951222.html

You're typing that comment on the grandest achievement science hath ever wrought onto the planet: a computer or smartphone.

Your ignorance has a higher Hausdorff dimension than the Mandelbrot set.

I honestly didn't expect Nasa to enter a special orbit just to get a non-edited photo of Antarc. Kind of a passion project.

>Mandelbrot
>Mandel

>Mt Erebus
Wut.

youtube.com/watch?v=zWH_9VRWn8Y

>tfw you realize this little guy knew exactly what he was doing

If Trump survives his term which I highly doubt.

You're both failing to make the crucial distinction between scientistry and scientody.

t. Vox

Bunch of brainlets itt

>implying the elites actually know jackshit about true history
okay then

Mandel just means Almond. (Doesnt change the fact that the name is jewish as hell)

Take it to the /x/ threads..........

Not everything is a pedo cult.
Sometimes it's just a regular cult.

>Mandel just means Almond.
are they activated?

Lockheed ran our national census a few years back
Now our population data is owned by suspect yank illuminerty

>tfw my family name is Wieder
>literally means 'again'
>some assholes at Ellis Island was kike ugh, Germans again?

feels bad man.

pedo's makes cults more fun though

>It's not rocket science
It literally is

Benoit Mandelbrot was Jewish but he was a mathematician, not a scientist. And he wasn't even Shekel Jewish, he was French Jewish born in Poland.

Either way, he contributed to the mathematics of roughness and self-similarity, not the shape of the Earth, so it doesn't even satisfy the Jews Want Us To Ignore God's True Favorite Shape conspiracy that we're focused on.

inb4 funded by soros

>apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap951222.html
enhance....

Enlighten me oh grand sheep herder god of the moldovans.

The Joke

>mathematics
Math is a jewish hobby

Math is basically how all of existence works.
Math is god.

Sounds like something someone in a pedo cult would say

Time to killmyself. Hope I reborn on Venus

>I can create visual artifacts by reapplying edge detection features and NiggerFiltering a compressed JPEG scanned from an old photograph

>My NiggerFiltered PNG disproves the legitimacy of the original photograph

>Jew is basically how all of existence works.
>Jew is god.
hmm?

Father is the Son is the Holy Spirit, so yes, literally God is Jewish.

i said he was a jew already

my point was you're going off on a tangent

And this

Delet this

Wait, it's ONLY the size of America?

That's really small.

Geologistfag here,

I've had several interesting suspicions about Antarctica. For starters, it is the least well known and least spoken about of all places - and my colleagues know relatively little about it.

We do know that it was divided among several countries in a sort of secretive agreement. There are 70 research stations in Antarctica, 40 of which operate year round and 30 which are summer-only, with 1000 permanent research personnel present on the continent at all times and 4000 during the summer.

The reasoning for all of the travel and exploration restrictions is environmental protection. Yes, they cite environmental reasons for why people are not allowed to explore the continent, as if the few adventurous individuals that decide to traverse the coldest, windiest and driest continent on Earth are going to somehow threaten the 'environment' of an ice sheet bigger than the entire continental US. That's bullshit reasoning if I've ever heard it.

Possible reasons for the secrecy of Antarctica:

- Lost ancient, non-human civilization. If you've ever read The Shadow Out Of Time by H.P. Lovecraft, you will understand what I mean. There could be an entire lost city buried under that ice which would have only survived due to Antarctica's dry and frigid climate. This one could be likely since multi-cellular life has existed since the Pre-Cambrian, ~700 million years ago, so it is not entirely preposterous to think that an advances civilization evolved before us and wiped themselves out through nuclear war or something similar. We have only existed as a civilization for 12,000 years, so if we wiped ourselves out through nuclear war or virus in the next month, our entire existence on Earth would be a tiny blip on the radar.

- Secret bio-weapon development or something similar. A facility that is so secret that it cannot risk being seen by anybody, so it can't just be hidden in plain sight or anywhere were normies can find.

Well, basically yes. god is jewish.
what you might not realise is, that jews arent really jews anymore, they are all descendant of the kazaars.
Real jews died out a looong looong time ago.

Jew

They don't want a bunch of bored rich fucks turning it into a trash dump like the did to mount everest.

exactly what i thought, just like the pyramids, its a fucking triangle whoopee doo