Was Michael Jackson innocent?

Keep in mind, the lawyer who brought the allegation against him, is the very same to accuse Donald Trump and Bill Cosby of rape

Gloria Allred. For an introduction,
youtube.com/watch?v=b4d5lSvJZMw
Ignore the black supremacist angle in the video, the info is accurate otherwise. She's gone after a lot of white men too, nigger just didn't do enough research.

This has been this lady's hustle for decades. She's like a hit woman for reputation.

I don't think MJ diddled those kids. He was a weirdo, but not a pedo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_KfqvucklAs
youtube.com/watch?v=6MZ2KVV_a7E
youtube.com/watch?v=5mrZqJtnxew&t=35s
michaeljacksonallegations.com/the-timeline-of-the-1993-allegations-against-michael-jackson/
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
youtu.be/IqWXAK-pAdA?t=1m11s
youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU
youtube.com/watch?v=DmL9gP-SKDo
youtube.com/watch?v=F3c8z9eku6I&t=125s
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb22ihI5lmA
youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NLGjaxWv20s
youtu.be/Wt6zVypo72E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Every time.

All three are guilty.

Michael was probably abused as a child, so that lead to his abuse of others.

mj was redpilled and a stonecold alpha

Same woman who accused Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=_KfqvucklAs

Bill Cosby
youtube.com/watch?v=5mrZqJtnxew&t=35s

Michael Jackson
michaeljacksonallegations.com/the-timeline-of-the-1993-allegations-against-michael-jackson/
Search her name.

Razorfist's rebuttal against Michael Jackson accusation
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

>joe Jackson is a mk-ultra operative who’s abuse of his own children was used to profit the CIA’s programs that follow and study the effects of child abuse on the young, and how their minds can be controlled to such an extent, and with such abuse, that they can be forced to develop talent. jesus said ‘the truth will confound you in that day’.
joe jackson is a child abuser, and catherine looked the other way while he beat their kids and tortured michael mentally. keep them both away from michael’s kids.

Roseanne Barr said this in 2009

(((They))) killed MJ
youtu.be/IqWXAK-pAdA?t=1m11s

>nigger
>innocent
pick one

man rosaeanne is fucking based sometimes, other times she's fucking retarded

I heard there went after Michael Jackson because he was being disobedient to (((them))). Some say 'they don't care about he's is about (((them))).

Someone needs to stop Gloria Allred, she is force of evil in this world.

Michael "(((They))) don't really care about us" Jackson

MJ was redpilled on the JQ so (((they))) did something about it.
If he was still alive today he would likely be our guy.

(((The Jews))) killed him after he converted to Islam. But he converted to Islam because it is a pedo religion.

Just to remind everyone, Michael Jackson held the publishing rights to all of The Beatles songs.

yall should rewatch the superbowl halftime show of MJ.
I fucking hate pop music, but mj was a hell of a performer.
youtube.com/watch?v=idg8TNknvDU

i remember few years back that rare interview he gave to the paki cunt from bongistan.

made him look like he is a 100% nutter. Then later i saw unedited version of the interview. Paki cunt is a cunt imo.

i think they have set up mj for a fall.

and yeah.

Jew me, sue me, everybody do me
Kick me, kike me, don't you black or white me

This interview? youtube.com/watch?v=DmL9gP-SKDo

The Federal Law Enforcement Training Academy instructors (i.e. US Attorneys) used him as an example of how to spot a lie using eye movement. This was back when he was still alive.

So...is he innocent? Guess that depends on what your definition of "is" is.

Oh, BTW, O.J. Is just another dangerous animal. The guards at the jail heard him confess to a preist, but couldn't testify because it was religious based.

Are we seeing a pattern here...black, didndunuffin, muh racism...guilty.

I doubt any of us normies will ever know.

I do note that none of the kids to this day has ever come out and really told any such story. Not to any credible degree or detail. The shit that went down during the trials just stank of kids being coached & brainwashed.

So much shit got stirred up that Jackson will never be found innocent beyond all doubt, even if he is innocent beyond all reasonable doubt. Exactly opposite the standard of guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

When I think about it, I just remember that I have slept with my nieces and my nephews from the ages of 2 through 12 over the years. Completely innocent, just family cuddling up for quality time.

I'd hate to think what a fucked up brain witch could do to their memories and wreck me in court based upon coached testimony and outright brainwashing. I still have wondered on occasion if, when I'm, 70 or something, I'm suddenly going to be put on trial for "molesting" them 40 years earlier because some psycho with a degree in manufacturing memories gets inside their heads.

That said, Jackson was fukt hardcore in the head. Genius or otherwise, that boy was not right. Leaving him alone with children was not a Good Idea by anybody.

yeah that one.

observe the paki proper poo snake

>bastard baby hussle

I'm using this in the future, thank you for the video of this based commentator

not the harrison ones

I can not stress this enough. She is like female Soros level evil.

Yeah, not only that she also was the prosecutor in the Duke rape cases, and hey, you really want your mind blown?????

Check this

youtube.com/watch?v=F3c8z9eku6I&t=125s

Based Miller

>stonecold alpha

what does this mean?

This woman is a professional false rape accuser.

https:// [ . . . ] www.theguardian.com/world/us-news-blog/2012/jun/06/gloria-allred-high-profile-cases

They don't even mention the big ones

bump

I don't get how Allred has not been disbarred after all of her other stunts

See
She's one of (((Them)))

I'm 55 minutes through, and holy shit fuck this mudslime turd. His nose tells me he's jewish.

I fucking hate how he and the rest of the media are trying to paint him as a villain. Reminds me of what they did to Hitler.

Her accusing Travolta
youtube.com/watch?v=Eb22ihI5lmA

She accused Trump of rape everyday of October, will we just forget that?

This lady belongs behind bars for extortion and fraud.

>KICK ME
KIKE ME
>JEW ME
SUE ME
>ALL I WANNA SAY IS THAT THEY DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT US

This got him killed. He also owned half of Sony music division (worth around half a billion), and wouldn't sell it...

So (((they))) gave him the 24/7 media smear campaign

bump

He owned half of Sony Music and All the Beatles rights?

What else?

Michael Jackson Names the Jew

youtu.be/Tjy5RmmXb2Y

" Sue me, JEW me
Everybody do me
Kick me, KIKE me
Don't you black or white me"

That's a bit TOO specific, don't you think?

kek you cunt.
find unedited if that is edited one. i have no time to watch again.

for example, he gets talked into climbing up a tree to ad a retard factor.

you leaf. you leeeeaf.

This.
And I believe he struggled all his carrier to have his own freedom as a musician and producer of his own stuff, and (((they))) were livid of his massive success and that somehow they couldn't milk that cow any way they wanted.

This?
youtube.com/watch?v=NLGjaxWv20s

that one song, maybe beat it, has some pretty anti jew lyrics, he became against the jews and they SHIT HIM DOWN

Australia is just like us. No point in hating

>Michael was probably abused
>probably

i am not clicking on anything anymoar, go throw a bait at a leaf.

im out of this thread - ouuuuuuuuuuut of it.

Yet was still in massive debt by the time of his death.

Didn't the police find a lot of pedo shit at his estate awhile back? He had a book of nude kids on his coffee table.

Saw this video earlier today, MJ speaking out against Sony and music corporations.
youtu.be/Wt6zVypo72E

I just don't know what to think about him. He seems like he could have been a crazy freak who did all those terrible things, or he could have been an innocent, wonderful man who had his life ruined by powers beyond his control. This picture fucked me up when I looked into it. All the descriptions of the people who worshipped this goddess match him to a t. They were known as Corybants or Corybantes.

With all the trials and blood-sucking lawyers he had to pay, + his crazy life style, I am not surprised of it.

Wow even the nose on the statue got broken.

That was disproven in a day.

source?

Aye - he was some performer

all jews are innocent
all women are innocent
all niggers are innocent

Pretty sure it was traditional artsy shit, similar to the stuff you'd see in the Sistine Chapel.

Man, none of you understand Michael like I do apparently. Listen to the guys music, he obviously would never hurt a child.
Music that comes from the heart doesn't lie.

I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS HER!
FUCKING SO MAD RIGHT NOW AND DEMAND VENGEANCE!

he spoke out against the Jews
he had to go

>Corybant
I gave a quick look on google about this stuff, and holy shit the internet is full with conspiracy-occult psycho theorist about MJ, OMG

Well, he did talk shit about jew run media...

DAILY REMINDER THAT MJ NAMED THE JEW

(((Abraham Foxman)))