First time here on pol, could you kind gentlemen red pill me a tad bit?

first time here on pol, could you kind gentlemen red pill me a tad bit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU&t=5354s
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, first tip :
Fuck off faggot

Finish this, listen to first 5 minutes, then the rest. Take notes, archive them for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=icAjo9VXKZU&t=5354s

Ignore Canadians newfreind

If there's something bad in the world, the jews are responsible.

As the leader of the 4chanazis I hereby promote you to Leader of the Alt-Right

Keep up the good work champ

Watch: Adolf Hitler: "The Greatest Story Never Told"

It will be the most eye opening 6 hours of your life.

>pol

jews.

Here's your red pill:

>lurk more faggot

As Crown of the Alt-Knights I bestow upon thee the title of knight

keep up the good work champ

It dangerous out there take an awoo

every normies first redpill should be about Hitler nad the jews. dont do anything else until youve watched this

youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

>kind gentlemen

New indeed.

LURK MOAR FAGGOT. SLIDE THREAD. SAGE.

This tab will stay open to call out everyone who responds to this SAGED thread. You will be branded.

yw

Newfag. Your ability to detect a slide thread is completely unforgivable.

For anyone who hasn't heard of Ashkenazi Jews and the like, check this out. It's a huge part that helps to explain WW2. Bolshevism / Communism killed millions of people pre-WW2 and was a huge reason why Hitler was popular.

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

It is important to realize Jews are a race of multiple ethnic groups and religion. You can be an atheist Jew like in the case of the bolshevik / communistic early class as Putin says here.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Not only were the communists anti-religion, which was quite detrimental to the then influential orthodox christian churches across Eastern Europe and Russia, they were also a different race and driven by twice the hatred to commit horrific acts. The Ukrainians suffered a famine known as the "holodomor"youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc at the hands of these Jewish commissars leading their soldiers to even more cruelty.

Second tip: Don't fucking tripfag you fucking faggot.
Third tip: The Jews are behind everything bad.
Fourth tip: GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

>but much job is to redpill normies
>must redpill 1 post by this ID

YOU faggots are a disgrace. And the worst part about you, is that you don't even know wtf a sage is. Go fuck yourselves and head back to plebbit.

Delete system 32 files, then return. [over]
> pic not related
> sage Yankee threads

see this man?

the cia/deep state killed him, have controlled the country ever since

CIA still has tens of thousands of classified documents on oswald and JFK's assassination

its not the fbi or doj that have these documents still, its the cia of all fucking agencies

american history would be COMPLETELY different if he didnt die

Im very much enjoying Sup Forums already, i think ill stay here for quite some time. Thank you for the red pills my dudes

Fuck off with your trash bird you fucking fag

It wasn't the jews, it was the Canadians all along

kebab will be removed under new regulation, join or be labeled nigger-enabler

I find it very saddening that the best insult that some here can come up with is that i enjoy dick. I expected more clever savagery from Sup Forums

Pretty much this.

back to kikebook you go