Wow this lil negro got rekt son. this shit was allowed in a time when america was truly great

wow this lil negro got rekt son. this shit was allowed in a time when america was truly great.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Literally how the fuck does beating someone do that?

Why does that 14 year old boy have the face of a 60 year old man?

They threw him into the river afterwards. He was in there a good spell before the police fished him out.

>walking down the street
>everybody that you meet
>has a racial point of view
>but you whistle to help your autistic stuttering
>two white guys noticed and think you are whistling at a girl
>they track you down at your relatives place
>just visiting and think it is cool to follow these two random white guys who randomly show up to your door
>get you to a secluded area where they beat the shit out of you, puncture your face, gouge out your eyeballs, stab your body, and ditch you lifeless corpse in a river
>you're husk of a body is discovered like a few weeks later and your parents up in Chicago get the bad news
>your mom wants an open casket funeral so she can show the world the "evil" of white men
>two guys get caught and go to court and get off scott free
>because the stature of limitation is up in a year or so they do an interview confessing to the murder and the gruesome detail
>decades later Kanye West mentions you in a song

Yo dowg

Looks like a lumpy wax sculpture. Nice try op.

nigga looks like he should be helping lando blow up the death star

> (OP)
>nigga looks like he should be helping lando blow up the death star

Fucking Kek

I would literally beat the utter piss out of that motherfucker. This actually makes me rage so fucking hard. Fuck that piece of shit.

I get the feeling that this photo more or less inspired David Lynch's career

Oh god best post

>KINGYAET
damn

Fuck niggers

i guess black does crack

Can someone just get me a plane ticket to that shithole so I can nuke every piece of shit there?

>Emmett Till was beaten to death because some rednecks listened and believed a shrill vaginal jew who accused him of stare rape

The gender of peace strikes again!

It's China apparently.

Jesus, China really needs to get nuked, same with the two Korea, Vietnam, the Philippines and any shithole Asian country that treats animals inhumanely.

The gook have no soul.

ye gauged his eye out before it too, lil nigglet got what he deserved tryin to hit on white women like that

>you're husk of a body is discovered like a few weeks later and your parents up in Chicago get the bad news
>nigger
>parentS

Emmett Till’s father was hanged a decade earlier by the US Army for raping and murdering women in Italy. The only reason Louis Till was in the army was because a judge gave him the option of enlisting instead of going to prison for repeatedly violating a restraining order issued after he choked Emmett’s mother to unconsciousness when she found out he’d been unfaithful.

In typical kike fashion, LIFE magazine published an article lauding Louis Till as a war hero who died while fighting evil Nazis in France.

what is so hard about cutting the neck before cooking it alive? wtf is wrong with chinese people?

Well this made me angry for the night, thanks dick

For those who don't want to watch is a chink beating a small dog with a pole, nothing gruesome just not fun to see

Hahahahaha
Dog lovers BTFO
Hahahahaha

Emmett Till. Can't believe this happened.