>Massive obesity problems
>Has no cultural
>the Country's History is only 300 years old
>shitty healthcare
>shitty education
>cucked by Saudi Arabia and Israel
>white women get rape by niggers ever 12 secs
>Ruled by a ugly mulatto for 8 years
>Had the worst president candidates in human history Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump
>only voted for Trump because he's sightly better than Hillary
>turns out to be a really crap president
>leftists are destroying the cites by rioting

your country was a mistake and America would have been much better off under British rule. and also

>America
>white
pick one

Why did America become a superpower, and other whiter county's didn't? what made America so different.

Americans aren't white

Geography.

Because that was when we started letting immigrants in from the Middle East and South Asia. Their superior genetics and intellect made our country great

Americans had the chance to live in its autistic bubble of isolation, and being able to manifest destiny a whole continent couple of times bigger than europe alone help alot.

Also america was never really detroyed im wars unlike europe

>Mexico
>exist longer then USA
>own most of America
>get absolutely destroyed in war against them
>US is kind enough to just take Texas and California
>Mexico is a shithole that people would rather kill themselves then get deported back to whilst the US is a superpower
Fuck off Mexico

vimeocom/107300153

>This thread

All these problems are caused by leftists.

/bread

Mexico is even less white and has a higher obesity problem than america does

annoying mexifat subhuman. you "people" sit at a 50% obesity rate and have 80 iqs. the shittiness of the usa is directly the fault of mexican subhumans. i hope for one day when we can cleanse your worthless nigger race off this earth

>never destroyed in wars
>the civil war

>France

Massive amount of resources

>Germany wasn't a superpower
>England wasn't a supowerpower
>Spain wasn't a superpower
>Rome wasn't a superpower
>Russia isn't a superpower

LOL MKAY SWEETIE

Half of the US is desert and mountains.

>Rome
>Spain
>Russia
>white

12/13
America do have cultures though

>Monroe doctrine
geopolitical advantage plus
Founding fathers denied monarchism

>massive obesity problems

Hey Paco, you realize your country is more obese then ours, whilst being exponentially more poor. How the fuck do you even manage that?

American user so pay close attention. This is how your euro "bros" really feel about you.

>be mexican
>look out the window
>see beheading
>youre now a witness
>get behaded

you just described mexico. only that instead of niggers its infested with chilangos

American here
>shitskin lite
Do you even have any form of right to critique other countries? I know you live in Mexico but have you looked out the window? It's a hellhole. I'd rather be in Afghanistan than south of the Rio Grande.

Former white guy and ex trump voter here, its funny to see him rush and turn. This guy is unfit to lead and i hope to God he doesnt get atomic passwords.

>call a country shit
>constantly try to enter it anyway

>I am an ugly curly haired shitskin so I will assume all those powerful countries wuz kangz

No
Boy:No
Girl: Do u even want to be with me forever?
Boy: No
Girl: Do u even like me?
Girl: Would u cry if i walked away?
She heard enough and was hurt... She walked away with tears in her eyes
The boy grabbed her arm
Boy: Your not pretty...your beautiful
Boy: I dont want to be with u forever...I need to be with u forever
Boy: I dont like u...I love u
Boy: I wouldn't cry if u walked away......I would die if u walked away.
Boy Whispers: Plz stay with me
Girl: I will...
*Tonight at midnight your true love will realize she/he loves u
*Something good will happen to u at 1-4pm
*Tomorrow it could be anywhere!!!
*Get ready for the shock of your life!
But in all seriousness, we can't let CNN steal the atomic passwords!

aaaa.

The countries history is only 300 years old because the Country itself is 300 years old. In 300 years Paco, we've been more important than ALL of mexico and mexican history has ever been.

Lol are your feelings hurt faggot
>"t-that is how they feel eses;_;"
Why can't Americans take some bants

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

I am so sick of these threads. NOTHING is going on in Sweden. We are the beacon of hope in a bigoted world and your drumpfkins just can't accept someone who isn't your own skin color. Most of our women prefer migrants to whites in this country because they are sick of the same stale rhetoric pushed by white men. My family took in a migrant and he is the best father figure I could possibly have, even though he is younger than me, he has actual life experience. Maybe one day you will all wake up. I get to live in a country where I can be openly homosexual without feeling oppressed like I would if I lived in the west. Hell, even visiting family here in Madrid, I still see the bigotry that the USA propogates. It leaks through the borders. I am truly free in my home country, and it makes me sad seeing all of your drumpfkins clamor over REAL fake news.

GOOD EVENING, PRESIDENT TRUMPGENFAGS!!

I HOPE YOUR SATURDAY'S BEEN COMFY!!

WELL, SENPAIS, ABOUT AN HOUR AFTER DONALD AND THE JAP P.M. DELIVER THEIR STATEMENTS, THE FAGGOTS OVER @ SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE(A SHOW WHICH SHOULD HAVE GONE OFF THE AIR DECADES AGO, AFTER THAT KIKE PHIL HARTMAN LEFT AND WAS EVENTUALLY MURDERED BY HIS WIFE BEFORE SHE TURNED THE GUN ON HERSELF) WILL BE LOCKED AND LOADED WITH ALEC BALDWIN AND THOSE TWO COWS MELISSA MCCARTHY AND ROSIE O'DONNELL(PORTRAYING SPICER AND BANNNON), READY TO AIM BOTH BARRELS @ TRUMP AND HIS ADMINISTRATION...WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?!?!?

THAT'S TONGUE-IN-CHEEK SARCASM, BY THE WAY

MAGA!!!

>American civil war
>even coming anywhere close to anything Europe has seen

Try harder next time

>1 civil war
>That time you thought it was smart to invade canada, how did that go?
> independence war

Now list all the european wars,

What this all means as a general principle is that the price which one producer is willing to pay for any given ingredient becomes the price that other producers are forced to pay for that same ingredient. This applies whether we are talking about the milk that goes into making cheese, ice cream, and yogurt or we are talking about the wood that goes into making baseball bats, furniture, and paper. If the amount of paper demanded doubles, this means that the demand for wood pulp to make paper goes up. As the price of wood rises in response to this increased demand, that in turn means that the prices of baseball bats and furniture will have to go up, in order to cover the higher costs of the wood from which they are made.

The repercussions go further. As the price of milk rises, dairies have incentives to produce more milk, which can mean buying more cows, which in turn can mean that more cows will be allowed to grow to adulthood, instead of being slaughtered for meat as calves. As the price of wood rises, forestry companies have incentives to plant more trees. Nor do the repercussions stop there. As fewer cows are slaughtered, there is less cowhide available, and the prices of baseball gloves can rise because of supply and demand. As forestry companies plant more trees, they buy up more land on which to plant those trees, so that the price of land on which to build houses goes up. Such repercussions spread throughout the economy, much as waves spread across a pond when a stone drops into the water. By the same token, if someone figures out a way to produce cereal more cheaply, or how to create new foods that are cheaper or better substitutes for cereal, the repercussions of that spread out in all directions as well.

The civil war weren't shit lad.

For the record: I don't like pedos. That being said Milo is an incredibly useful ally to the far-right and the leftists know this, which is why he has been attacked. Does it not concern you in the slightest how well coordinated this attack against Milo was?

Let me remind you: two years ago the ENTIRE race of white men were cowering in their KEK-SHEDS. You and your peers were like beaten down dogs, the fight completely and totally whipped out of you. If a white man dared to speak up against the leftists and SJW's, all a liberal had to do was scream "Racist!" and that same white men would be prostrating himself and begging for forgiveness...He would be on his knees groveling before the Congressional Black Caucus and on MSNBC crying in front of Rachel Maddow. Until Milo came along...

It took a gay, Greek, Jew (of all people) to help white men find their spine. He was the first person to loudly and publicly take on the ENTIRE left and all of their power-bases for other white men to stand up and even begin to learn to fight again.

And now he is being pushed out. There is a book you retards need to read called: Cuckservatives. It goes over this idiotic purity-spiraling you morons always fall for. The premise is simple: the left embraces their radicals, and the right pushes them out of the movement; it is for this VERY REASON that white nationalism is such a horrific shitshow of incompetence and failure.

Never forget that for the last 100 YEARS the right has lost EVERY engagement. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I strongly suggest you lend Milo your support, read Cuckservatives instead of another esoteric bullshit book about philosophy, and embrace the radicals within our movement. If you can't do those simple things than we will be defeated and your bullshit code of honor, your prepping, and your guns will mean exactly fucking DICK. The 3rd world will flow into our countries and the white race will be finished; bred right out of existence. Come at me faggots.

Even the netherlands were a superpower in the 17th century, superpowers tend to last about 100 years, so murica, ready to stepdown?

Rewrite tells the story of Kazamatsuri Bond, a 27 year old agent of U.N. Special Ops (UNSO). Bond was an edgy kid, he enjoyed killing bratty children's parents in front of them. He fought the terrorists of the Greenpeace conglomerate with every drop of his blood, no matter how many dinosaurs they had. Both factions were fighting over a nuclear device called the Lock, which could destroy the world. During one such battle Bond was defeated, and put into a coma because of the nuclear device. Now at age 27, after waking from his coma, Bond decided fuck it and to enter school again, because he still looked like he was 17 from nuclear radiation. Well he actually has amnesia as a side effect, but he just wants to live it up at school like he never got to. He wanted to get a girlfriend, mess with his best friend, join a club, become a TV reporter and grope some girl's tits. To get all of this, he joined a club where he reported on Paranormal stuff with the other members. Little did Bond know, the members were all undercover agents of UNSO and Terrorist Greenpeace! His childhood friend also turned out to be the girl whose parents he killed. Apparently she resurrected them into plant zombies, because she's a magical sage. One friend is a UNSO top agent, one friend has a servant who is Bond's alternative universe self, one friend is literally worse than Hitler, and one friend is a walking biohazard. If that wasn't enough, the Lock turned up again, starting another war. The Lock is actually a cute deadpan girl, with an obsession for Bond. She sneaks into his bed at night and haunts him. To top it all off, Bond's blood is now nuclear residue which he can shape at will! Now Bond must choose a side, but no matter what happens, the earth is fucked either way. Unless of course he can become a tree, build a canoe with his wood, fly it to the moon and terraform it. That would solve everything.

Their manifesto kind of allows for fair game and dissent, really, I just saw it for the first time off Shia's partners twitter. edited Would explain why they don't just remove people, but its some underlying bullshit. They can't allow blocking of speech to ruin the idea. They try anyway.

METAMODERNIST // MANIFESTO

1. We recognise oscillation to be the natural order of the world.

2. We must liberate ourselves from the inertia resulting from a century of modernist ideological naivety and the cynical insincerity of its antonymous bastard child.

3. Movement shall henceforth be enabled by way of an oscillation between positions, with diametrically opposed ideas operating like the pulsating polarities of a colossal electric machine, propelling the world into action.

Tl;dr

Grim Fandango is the best thing Mexican culture has ever produced.

If that means a white culturally conservative America then yes.

America is the poopoo
>pees on flag
>jk
Im judt a newfag

>tl;dr

Are you serious? Never have I ever been more offended than I am right now. You really think Minecraft doesn't qualify as good gaming? It's one of the most competitive games out there. You have to not only survive an onslaught of spiders, zombies, skeletons and other scary monsters, but you have to actually MAKE things including a house to survive! That's hardcore dude. And Roblox is a great social network for gamers to create with virtual legos, which as we know, are the literal building blocks for creativity. Gamers thrive off creativity, which is why Five Nights at Freddy's is the best out there. Every sequel gets better and better, and you have the BALLS to put it on this stereotype meme? Really? Only real gamers play these good games, anyone else that hates it just hates it to be cool. Seriously. Maybe you need to become a real gamer instead of bashing quality. So what if I'm 36? I still articulate better than you and your silly memes. Btw I love my Dell laptop. Get out of here with this crazy absurdist meme of hatred. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to Minecraft; I have a house to build, and you're not invited.

Look at those numbers. What a shithole. Proud bavarian

Mature american, I like you

Cant you just spam lorem ipsum and watch newfags google translate that

his Flynn shit is just ANOTHER thing that adds to the proof that Trump can't handle the presidency and makes poor choices. Trump needs to be impeached IMMEDIATELY!

Trump is going to destroy America if we don't get him out of office soon.

He's trying to remove Muslims from the country that were BORN here and are FULL citizens.

The ICE raids he ordered have law enforcement literally breaking down doors and taking people like maids and landscapers out of the country and separating them from their kids... sometimes violently. ICE is literally assaulting these people for NO REASON... break down the doors and beat these people with batons just because they can.

Trump is escalating foreign affairs to the POINT OF POSSIBLE WAR... maybe even nuclear war. Flynn was a bad choice by Trump and it's just one of many many MANY bad choices. It's not going to stop until Trump is removed from office or we start World War 3 and crazy shit happens. Trump is trying to incite the KKK to murder black people in the streets. He's also trying to incite regular white people to murder blacks.

Trump is threatening to cut off funds to various cities around the nation because they don't want to deport innocent working immigrants. Trump is trying to get these cities to either MURDER, incarcerate, or just deport these people. He's literally trying to get the feds into these cities to basically hunt down and shoot undocumented immigrants ON SIGHT.

Trump wants to be a dictator. He's trying to use executive orders to obtain more power for HIMSELF than ANY president in history has had. He wants pure unadulterated authority to do ANYTHING.

FUCK TRUMP.

Most White people in this country need to be contained somehow and possibly imprisoned until they are reeducated. If that doesn't succeed they need to be imprisoned for life or just killed.

FUCK BLIMP! IMPEACH NOW! NOW!

>Mexican culture
take 6 breaks every hour, marry 12 year olds, generally suck at everything
>massive obesity problem
Thats rich coming from the most obese country in the world....
>shitty Healthcare
Lel. Because Americans travel over the border for their Healthcare all the time.
>shitty education
Muh distinguished Mexican institutions
>leftists destroying cities
Lel. Rather Leftist than cartel

Sure are shilling hard today faggot, this is third thread I've seen you in and it's only been about 15 minutes. Inferiority complex much?

They cant even protect their women and children.

I was sitting in sociology class today, and of course the professor was talking about how racist white men were ruining the planet.
I usually just sit through this shit and browse this board during class, so I was on the thread about Caesar being assassinated, and I fucking lost my shit in class when I saw the pic of sam hyde in the toga.
My professor fucking snaked her lardass through the lecture hall so fucking quick I couldn't close out fast enough. She saw the pic of hyde and lost her shit, saying that if I laughed at such a racist man, I must be a racist too, and then devoted the rest of the class time to berating me with the help of a couple dozen other people.
I got mad and told her that she couldn't get mad about white men conquering half the planet when we were simply better at killing than the other races.
So now I've been reported for racist hate speech and might lose my scholarship because of fucking sam hyde and my retarded ass showing my power level in public.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

The Netherlands was never a superpower you autistic teenager. Great powers are below superpowers on the established hierarchy of power.

Strange, this mistake of a country seems to be a popular destination for your people.

The rascism of our world is, in the description or the meaning or that word most useful but simple in the first look and hear contact to that crazy not natural Situation and for controlling all people with bread and game buildon world for put they in many different but not perfect subculturell lifeways which all better it you spend more time to spend the most money to get in the near Papst directly every month in New product to growing up own status in that little subculture stringer friendzone that giving you a higher p!ace and more good feeling through other consumers who hasnt buy your items for knows... The alpha is going in the top it he maximal learning the money without looking or say it like living AS united that need strong mind bing from hystorical Past and all New days that are coming for the future with all Problem hat can be easiest solution in doing more for the users member of the world to getting stronger from that sharing and connected world AS biologic rebuilding naturalic designated an respect everyone like Brothers in cultures that are special at every different and so beatiful to safe for a beatiful world wäre als colors life together as Partner or the same Position..!:(

The point at all is the reason that is the most important part or every single soul in the planet. The Natur gives planes to survive for anomal in Form or instinctiv doing safe your own existence or wäre Findung eat, doing the Sexualpart in the easist way to created a New Generation in best power work managent, thats different between Every anomal and Situation or their homeplace. But if a human was vorn from a stupid mind Person he cannot receive all things about biologic gene history of their Kind of species they are going to need for a good healthy life by and planes in DNA. The humans of the actual Norm or Standart growing up formung from teachers or socialworkers, from unsocial no specialbinding needed or want to building between a growing up mind

Literally the only Western country thus far that is even close to being worthy of giving shit to the US is the UK. Everyone else is far too cucked to be taken seriously. Make some sort of effort or even a meaningful political statement that you're tired of willingly being fucked in the ass by invading muslims that your own elected governments are bending over backwards to accommodate and then we'll talk.

It was dingus, our curreny back then was the standard, like the dollar is today

HEY FUCKED EVERYTHING OUR ANCESTORS BUILT OVER THE FIRST 200 YEARS. YOU COULD LOOK AT JOHN Q ADAMS AND ANDREW JACKSON AND THINK BOTH WERE PATRIOTS TRYING TO STEAR US IN THE RIGHT WAY, BUT NOOOOOOO FUCK NOOOO... NOT TODAY. NOW WE HAVE A BUNCH OF GLOBALIST SELL OUTS TRYING TO SELL OUT OUR WEALTH OUR ANCESTORS CREATED WITH GLEE IN THE NAME OF DIVERSITY. WE REALLY FUCKED IT ALL UP SELLING IT ALL TO THE NON WHITES. AND NO ONE WILL STAND UP IN THIS DAY AND AGE. WE ARE ALL TOO LAZY. GOD SAVE US FROM THESE FUCKERS.

>europeans constantly bitch at americans
>haha they're just bants though

A never ending torrent of whining and asshurt is not "banter"

As many Americans died in the civil war as britfags in WWII. You weren't shit.

All the other superpowers in Europe fucked each other the hardest mankind had ever seen with WWI. Everyone got so rekt in a war so devastating mankind had never seen the likes of it before. The amount of industrial power made minced meat of tens of thousands of them in a single day. Everyone was all "nevar again" but then twenty years later did the same thing again.

USA wasn't touched by either world war apart from a few Japs bombing 1 naval base while the other great superpowers at the time had all their shit destroyed.

>China is on the verge of collapse

lol stopped reading

No it wasn't, superpower is a term specifically invented after WWII to describe the USA and USSR and their ability to dominate the world. Stop fucking posting if you're too fucking uneducated to even argue with me.

Moderate conservative here. I am not a die-hard "JebHead" and Jeb Bush was certainly not my choice for the nominee (it was Marco Rubio), but I bit my avocado and reluctantly voted for him to secure the secret guac recipe because of all that was at stake there considering Trump could put up a border wall and set America down the wrong guacbowl for generations. I was hoping he would up the ante on the low-energy antics and work on uniting the country, but he seems to have no interest in anything near that, in fact he seems to be straddling the turtle the other way. His slow and steady mouth may have made for some funny memes during the primary, but things are serious now, he is the ex-governor of Florida and if he doesn't use his mouth it could end up having some serious consequences for us all.

Look, I know you may like Jeb! a lot, but I am very concerned about these past two years and especially about how this foreshadows the next. This guy is already doing things that are borderline mexican at best. I want to live in America, not in Mexico. I definitely did not like him picking Paco Sanchez for Chief Guacamole of the First Order. I am very quickly losing any confidence in this man and if he keeps this up I may side towards favoring a revolution and replacing ¡Jeb! with Mitt Rmoney.

You can call me a "Big League Truth Team shill" or "#CruzCrew shill" or whatever, but I don't care, I am going to speak my mind. I am not liking what is going on in the Green House right now.

So you're saying because Americans didn't mindlessly slaughter each other for little to no reason this meant that the USA became even more powerful after WWII, amounting to 50% of the world's GDP?

Cool stuff.

>you were already great, then became greater while we fucked ourselves over

What does this prove exactly? That Europeans are dumb?

Tfw mexicans are not white and won't ever become white

Free market.

The reason short, ugly, pussy, white losers on pol are pro-Trump edgelords is because interestingly, they can't get what they want in life, so they take it out on foreigners who are more successful than them, lefties who are more successful than them, and women who rightly find them undesirable. They generallly tend to be uneducated and angry all the time. They love the word cuck, which is ironic because they themselves, by their own standards, are cucks. Let's look at the evidence:

- Defend corporations/capitalism and are corporate bootlickers even though they themselves are victims of capitalism

- Look up to people like Trump as though Trump et al give a shit about uneducated loser rednecks

- Never actually get any pussy

- Think they're super cool edgelords having an impact on the world when in reality they're frothing-at-the-mouth dipshits who are laughed at by academics and people who actually know what's going on

You're all sad, stupid losers. It's actually depressing to be honest. Before all you pasty virgins try and insult my circumstances instead of address legitimate left wing arguments (which you haven't read and don't understand because you're intellectually dishonest, dribbling fuckwits that get your information from Breitbart and the Daily Mail), I'm a white, good looking, 6'3 university educated heterosexual health professional. Suck my dick you dopey fucking losers.

Every second dollar belongs to china. Minority of whites on 2050. Btfo by rusdia multiple times. Still talking about europe and cuckery. Its adorable. Btw. While you are bullying sweden..mthe USA remains NR. 1 in RAPE and CRIME statistics compared to europe.

American conservatism:

>Believes in god despite overwhelming scientific evidence that all gods were created by man
>Arrogant enough to not only ignore this evidence but even thinks that the Christian god is the only real god
>Thinks that our brightest and most educated minds (scientists) are wrong about man-made climate change
>Thinks evolution is up for debate
>Thinks that healthcare and education should cost thousands through privatization even though every other first-world country essentially gets them for free as a basic human right
>Thinks smoking weed should be illegal depspite its documented medicinal benefits
>Thinks smoking weed is worse than drinking alcohol
>Incessantly fights against gay marriage even though they themselves are usually gay
>Voted for a non-selfmade, indebted businessman and reality tv star with a middle school vocabulary who also thinks that climate change is a Chinese hoax as POTUS when there were other more-qualified republican candidates
>Thinks America is for the people and by the people despite their last 2 presidents entering office by losing the popular vote
>Demand that obsolete and environmentally harmful coal industries be brought back even though they didn't prepare for scientific progress and newer industries
>Wants to build a wall at the border to keep illegals out of the US even though only 54% of illegals are Mexican
>Wants to build a wall at the border even though 40% of immigrants become illegal simply by overstaying their visas
>Wants to build a wall at the border even though successful border-crossing by illegals is down 90% since 2005
>Easily make up the least educated and most ignorant of society via demographics

Explain yourselves without attacking the left.

Protip: You can't.

Pretty much. Europeans really enjoy killing each other. America isn't 50% of the world's GDP, not by a long shot so I don't know where you're getting that stat from.

> you were already great, then became greater while we fucked ourselves over
>we
I'm a Jew tho but yes, Europeans are pretty dumb. But the majority of Americans at the time were European immigrants so...

Bethesda used to get drunk every night, hit my mother. One Night, after Bethesda Strangled my mom, Interplay, he went upstairs into my room. He said he was high and horny and wanted to show me his Fallout 3. I said "no, the RPG mechanics aren't like The originals! Please don't do this!"

Bethesda then invited his friend Todd Howard into my room. Bethesda whipped out his Skyrim. It was so dumbed down when compared to Morrowind that I have PTSD just thinking about it. But then Todd did the unthinkable. He pulled down his pants, and showed me the most disgusting game I have ever seen. FALLOUT 4. It wasn't anything like The original games. It was shallow, void of any RPG mechanics, and as vast as an ocean, yet only as deep as a puddle. I'll probably have a PTSD attack from typing this. Todd and Bethesda kept shoving both of these... abominations in my face. I almost passed out, until a loud crash erupted from downstairs.

My bedroom doors burst open, and Geraldo and the Members of CD Projekt Red ran into the room. CDPRED stabbed Bethesda in the throat, and Geraldo decapitated Todd Howard in a cool slow motion move. He then turned to me, held out his hand and said "Come with me. I will take you to a place that has real and good RPG mechanics, Storytelling, boobies and a world as vast and deep as the biggest ocean!" How could I say no? I took his hand, and we rode off into the sunset.

France is our greatest ally

>attack conservatives
>Explain yourselves without attacking the left.
you win retard of the day award

You must not have understood my post.

WHAT DID YOU FUCKING CALL ME?

A FAGGOT?

DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT FAGGOT EVEN MEANS? IT MEANS A HOMOSEXUAL. A FUCKING QUEER. A WHOOPSY. A PRANCING LALA FRUITY BOY. YOU COME HERE, AND CALL ME FUCKING THAT? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY GIGABYTES OF PORNOGRAPHY FEATURING ONLY FUCKING !!!FEMALES!! I HAVE? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY TIMES A DAY I MASTURBATE TO THIS COLLECTION, HOW MANY HOURS I SPEND EXPANDING IT? NO, NO YOU FUCKING DON'T, YOU JUST COME IN HERE AND MAKE A FUCKING JUDGEMENT ON ME LIKE YOu"RE SOME KIND OF JUDGER OF FAGS WHEN I STILL SMELL OF THE SEMEN FROM JACKING IT TO THE PUSSY OF A FUCKING FEMALE THIS TEXT ISNT FUCKING CONFESSIONS, ALRIGHT IT'S YOU BEING A BITCH, NEWSFLASH, JAPAN HAS SEX TOO, OTHERWISE JAPAN WOULD NOT EXIST AS A FUCKING COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE IN YOU PREJUDICED PIECE OF SHIT

Something like at least 40% babies born in France aren't white now either. You're not far behind. Might even be closer to them than you think because it's literally illegal to keep race stats and these are all just extrapolations based on genetic disease screening.

>sport that requires to run has a lot of niggers
Huh really made me think

>3 times more than germany*

*doesn't include tanned germans

you know why im a misogynist? because all mosquitos that bite are female. and thats just an allegory for how females latch on to you, drain you of everything that they can and then fly away, getting away with it all because nature and in this case the system ahs given them the means to do so. fuck females

>then why go there Paco?

shareblue pls

Sure thing, achmed.

Yeah, it's pretty hilarious that certain European countries keep throwing our demographics in our face when the demographics in their own countries are rapidly being replaced in much the same way ours were.

STUDIES SHOW PEOPLE THAT THROW OUT TERMS LIKE "ALPHA", "BETA", OR "KEK" IN INTERNET ARGUMENTS ARE 316% GUARANTEED TO BLOW THEIR LOAD WITHIN 3.16 SECONDS AND BLAME MINORITIES ON THEIR OWN IMPOTENCE AND THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE

THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY TAPOUT AND AFFLICTION, MENTION THIS POST AT YOUR LOCAL BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU GYM AND GET FREE TICKETS TO THE NEXT JOE ROGAN SPECIAL

Good evening Twitter, this is your boy EatThatPussy445, and about like 30 to 45 minutes ago, I beat the fuck out of my dick so goddamn hard that I can't even feel my left leg, my left leg has went totally numb. And, my dick has also went totally numb to the point where it feels fucking weird when I go and take a piss.

Personally, a good penis let's you taste the semen, and not lube.

Anything under 40% circumcised is shit tier. (Not bad, but not "good" penis.)

You want a smooth texture (the longer it's sucked, the smoother the consistency), a creamy "clean" taste (meaning it's not sweet, and no other flavors but the penis... Except sometimes sweat)

You want a slow melt on your tongue. But you should never have to "chew" the penis. The only bite you should take is from the shaft.

Also, once it's gone, it should leave a sort of greasy semen film in your mouth, so you are still tasting it, well after it's gone.

HEY GUYS, DSFKJDSFDKJSDFJKLDFSLJKDFS HERE, BACK WITH ANOTHER VIDEO. TODAY WE, GONNA BE REVIEWING THIS CUNTS INSIGHTFUL COMMENT. "LOL", ITS ORIGINS, AND WHY THE FUCK YOU SHOULD CARE (HINT: YOU SHOULDN'T)* JOKING ASIDE, how dare you. How fucking dare you. I feed a family, EVERY FUCKING NIGHT. Every night when I come home, I expect quality memes on my screen. QUALITY FUCKING QUALITY ASS FUCKING MEMES. So, what do I get? WHAT THE FUCK DO I GET?? Look kid, I get it. Your life is easy. You have the luxery to browse THIS FUCKING HELL WHOLE CALLED REDDDDDiT I GET FUCKING LOL FUCING LOL??? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK THIS IS, SHITFUCK CAMP? I HAVE 6 BITCHES BOUNCING ON MY COCK RIGHT NOW, AND YOU CAN BE SEVENTH IF YOU FUCKING SHAKE YOUR ASS IN FRONT OF ME. LOL AIN'T GONNA FUCKING CUT IT. WTFFF IS LOL ANYWAY? A HUMAN CONCEPT CREATED BY HUMANS? FUCKING YEP. I'VE BEEN IN THE BAMBOO GAME FOR 67 FUCKING YEARS AGO SO DON'T FUCK WITH WITH ME. MAKE IN WWII, WE FUCKING BEET THE COMMIES HOLY SHITFGJFNLGDFKGJNFDKJ. ANYFUCKINGWAY (up, down, left, right, ETC(PERIOD)) I HAVE THESE DEEP PHILOSOPHICAL INSIGHTS. I KNOW THIS SHIT. I'VE READ IT ALL, FROM CAT IN THE HAT TO GREY'S ANATOMY. I UNDERSTAND THAT LAUGHING IS A HUMAN CONCEPT. I DON'T HAVE TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU FUCKING POINTLESSLY BLAB ON AND DRAG ON YOUR COMMENTS FOR 10,000 a AMOUNT OF FUCKING STUPID BITCH ASS CUNT PUSSY LICKING ASS WIPING WORDS, SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PUSY ASSSS FUCKING CUNT. CHILL THE FUCK OUT I WAS JOKING. Yeah, here in FUCKYOUSHITTYASSBITCH studios, I know we like to joke around a lot. Whether it be about how you're a stupid fucking man child, or how you'll never be laid. Here's the thing, you stupid ass cunt, just because you cant take a joke doesnt mean you have to ruin it for everyone. If you agree with me, type FUCKING ONE in the chat. THAT'S A FUCKING ORDER DO IT NOW. bitch, i don't need your critiCISM I CAN FUCKING DO WHAT I WANT. AND FUCK YOU MOM FOR GORUNDING ME. YOU STUPID ASS PUSSY LICKING CUNT ASS