Should foreigners, regardless of licensing held. Be able to drive a vehicle in a country where they weren't born...

Should foreigners, regardless of licensing held. Be able to drive a vehicle in a country where they weren't born? Especially when they can barely understand or speak English.

youtube.com/watch?v=H1e1hzBN5-w

The only reason why they shouldn't is when they drive on the opposite side of the road in their origin country

No

They are use to driving in 3rd world bullshit roads . they are a risk to our society

fuck them so they can die

lel ofc there all chinks

Only if they have completed a driver's license in an EU country.

>Chinese woman

Fucking shocker.

That first girl would have got the PIT in the US and probably shot when she failed to follow commands upon exiting the vehicle.

>muzzie in a BMW with no insurance wrecked my trans am

Hell no, they can fuck off and die

as someone who had to drive in the states are burgers afraid of roundabouts or something?
all I ever saw was these weird 4-way stop crossroads I had to figure out myself how to use

Did you cut off his hand as prescribed by Sharia law?

My state of Maryland lets illegals get driver's licenses

No. The foreigner should be forced to complete a test before being allowed to drive in another country.

Just what she deserved, she probably rammed into the back of a motorcyclist not long after the episode aired.

Even then, they should / need to learn the language, do the test the citizens are required before they can drive on our public roads (Hazards, Probational driving test with an instructor). As well as know all the traffic-laws, signs and everything else which they should be tested on.

This country is fucked, an Indian who smells on literal shit with his fake Indian license can come here, and instantly go for a Australian license and have it granted.

That ching chong accent is fucking infuriating.

Australia just needs to stop recognizing chink licenses.

All they haveto do to get their license in China is a lap on a track and then they can get a license in australia with no further training.

It takes a minimum of a year of driving lessons to get your license in aus so it's no suprise the gooks can't drive.

>Just what she deserved, she probably rammed into the back of a motorcyclist not long after the episode aired.
Yeah probably. That second guy would have been cruising for a tasing when he inevitably resists the cops pulling him out of the car because he doesn't know how traffic lights work.

>getting moto license
>have to do 2 day course
>asian lady doing course as well
>instructor hinting very strongly that motorbikes are dangerous and not for everyone
>looks directly at chinese lady
>second day of course do practical circuit a few times then unassisted for test
>asian lady can't even start moto
>her husband is appears and starts pushing the bike
>they both look at the instructor smiling like it's normal
>husband pushes wife on moto straight over embankment
>wife keeps looking at instructor smiling the whole time, even while she's going down
>run over with rest of course, she's got the bike on top of her, STILL smiling at the instructor
>she has to wait for one more try while we all pass
>as I leave I see her husband pushing the bike again and both looking at the instructor

>chinese """"people"""
Home of running kids over and not giving a fuck.

Our public transport system is good, dont let anyone without an Australian or New Zealand licence drive

>this country is getting fucked more each year.

i think I ran over something when I was driving in Australia.

think it was a rodent or a Koala or something, not sure it was night time.

never got caught.

safely in China now kek

how the fuck do they let you use this shithole website?

that's no Chinaman

They are blatently just pretending to be retarded because its something that has worked for them throughout their entire lives in the west.

Except for the fact that they really are retarded and cant drive for shit.

Sup Forums's not blocked here, only the Captcha.

I got PASS.

That you Ra?

Its not that, the Chinks are a hive mind. They all cover for each other. All it takes is ONE to get into a position of driving instructor and they let all their yellow mates get a licence for showing up for the test.

Basically they're the same as Jews, a Jew will always let a fellow Jew get away with anything and will choose them for jobs etc because they are Jewish. The Chinks are the same.

Chinks don't behave this way in China tho, its only when they're in western countries.

>implying Whites dont also do the same in other people's countries

If this would have happened in America she would have had 30 cop cars behind her and would possibly be driven off the road, no polite shit like in this vid

Good cunt fucking stay in your shithole country and never come back here faggot

s244 dollar fine. u wot m8

Whites are without a doubt the most divided racial group. You've seen the shit flinging on Sup Forums and Sup Forums about.

>X group of Europeans
>White

Hell centuries after the fact Americans still describe their genetic heritage, they aren't American they're 3/4ths English 1/8/th Cherokee Indian and 1/8th Germans etc.

Sure overseas white people stick together, make friends and sleep together but they're not going to break the law for someone because they are also white.

I know theyact like that but the problem i have seen in aus is that chinese licenses are recognised in aus so gooks can drive with no further trainingand zero understanding of the road rules

not like you a license to drive a truck of peace

Probably just an abo, no big deal.

The only time we do that is when on holiday and there's another white who speaks our language and understands us enough to be an interpreter or tour guide. That's about it.

Chinks literally form colonies and disregard anyone else. The only time they're nice to non-Chinks is if there's a profit to make.

Pretty sure they still need to take a quick test, naturally if the fuckers can't speak English they take the test with another Chink.

>be born in australia
>move to new zealand when you're one day old
>"sorry, you can never drive here, you weren't born here"
That's a good law.

>Sure overseas white people stick together, make friends and sleep together but they're not going to break the law for someone because they are also white.

>Australian White guy meets another Australian white guy in Cambodia
>oi m8 i kno a lad that can get us some whores, underage whores, u in m8?
>yehhhh sure bruu
>this guy can get us 8 year olds m8
>yehhhh!!

>breaking the law

useless bogan whore collected $500 from hard working chink scientists and still bitching

To answer your question, OP, I believe so, but there should be an opportunity to integrate. I'm not Chink, and I have good driving skills, but it would suck if Europe denied me the ability to drive.

I do completely feel for you, knowing that foreigners suck at driving.

Here's a fun fact: You can tell when someone's an illegal alien just by their driving habits. They tend to drive either too slow or suspiciously perfect with the speed limit, because if pulled over, they may be deported. Don't forget, you can legally go 5mph over the posted speed limit, sometimes 10 if it's on a freeway.

More like

>Hey, we're new around here. Kinda feel lost. Can you help us and give us some tips? Maybe know of a good place to eat? Thanks.

That's what happens 99.9% of the time, Xian.

i once tried driving in America, and it was a little different than driving in Germany. Like, the entire city was full of STOP signs, when in Germany you would rely on basic traffic laws like the priority-to-the-right rule. It's like Americans are so dumb you need to put a STOP sign at every turn.
Anyway, i had an American with me on the passenger seat and she helped me follow the correct traffic laws (like the yellow lines vs the white lines).
i think foreigners shouldn't be allowed to drive without a native on the passenger seat. that would prevent a lot of potential accidents, and i know it helped me out a lot

Americans shouldn't be allowed to drive without passing a special test in Europe since laws, roads and cars are way different.

You've got no idea how poorly Europeans/white people have gotten along historically.

The worst periods of Chinese infighting are usually relatively short, you guys have a national and ethnic identity that really shines when you're outnumbered in a foreign land. Whites on the other hand have fought each other since ancient times and continued to do so until fairly recently. "New" white countries have a similar thing to a lesser extent, here people hated the Irish, Greeks and Italians until we saw how bad asians, indians and niggers are.

pull ova

Indians are the worst fucking drivers

I see nothing wrong with that. I'd be willing to completely start over with driver's education if it meant that there's an opportunity to drive.

Driving tests and licensing is pretty arbitrary anyway. Taking away somebodies right to drive before they've had a crash seems unreasonable.

hahaha, fucking useless Asian female. I knew as soon as I saw the car. This happens every day and ehy they shouldn't be allowed into the country.

That's really over the top though. Non Anglo minorities have been with Australia since the very beginning.